The Dead World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an almost infuriated groan Slash lowered the weapon quickly, and shot a very harsh look over his shoulder to Ruthless. The door opened once again behind him, and in stepped the scrawny Dog, who blinked a few times in surprise at the scene they'd walked in on as he lazily chomped on an apple. Oh no, it didn't look good at all... they'd shown up just in time it seemed.

"Nothin'—not a gat-damn thing! Lil' prick was out sneaking around, I brought him back, he pulls a gun on me—"

"—He's lying!—"

The larger man interrupted them both before the argument could begin with a burst of aggression in his native Russian tongue, moving forward quickly to snatch the pistol from Slash' hand.

"Host, da?! Leave him! The fuck Slash!—"He jabbed his cohort in the chest with the butt of the pistol aggressively, "You... fucked, in the head! Go on! Leave him!" His broken English seemed all the worse when he was animated and angered. His face burned red as he moved quickly to Charlie's side, and grabbed the youth beneath an arm, hoisting him to his feet with disturbing ease before snapping to Slash once more, "Go on!"

Slash turned away and stuffed his hands into his pockets as he moved down the hall, kicking the emergency exit open and disappearing beyond the door in a flurry of profanity laced insults and death threats. Dog had moved to inspect Charlie, who swatted him away in irritation, not wanting to be touched by any one of these men at this point despite having just been saved from some terrible fate by two of them.

"You! You are watching this one, da? Watch him! Keep him in sights! And you—stay with Dog! Understand? Stay with group!" Ruthless spat angrily before going off once more on another Russian tirade, with the English words gays and fucking faggots lacing his diatribe. He turned and rushed out of the emergency exit to leave Charlie to redo her belt and wipe a few stray tears from her cheeks in the company of the youngest man. She didn't have to look at Dog to feel the weight of his concern on his face.

"I'm fine! I don't need youor anyone else—watching me!" She moved quickly to retrieve her bag of personal belongings, shoving roughly past Dog and moving out of the door to hurry on back to the southern tower. He watched after her for a few moments before taking another bite of the apple, chewing slowly, and following along after her soundlessly.

Little did Yuri or Charlie know, Daniel had been watching her. She hadn't seen him but he had kept himself close and concealed since she left her room in the wee hours of the morning. He followed her out, even observed as Slash capitalized on trying to take advantage of the youngster alone. Knowing the older man personally, knowing how he could be... he took the liberty of quietly going ahead of them on their way back to alert Yuri of the brewing trouble.

They'd interceded just in time.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The start to this series was a little slow but I'm glad I hung in there. I'm loving this.

SeraphNocturneSeraphNocturneabout 1 year agoAuthor

@MediocreAuthor

Ohhhh, yes… this series does stray to disturbing places with extremely questionable morality. When I decided to pick the series back up after it’s long hiatus and read back through to get a feel for it again, I could only laugh and go, “Christ this is fucked, what the hell was I thinking?”

TDW is a beautiful monster of a series. It can be tough to swallow, and hard to tear your eyes away from.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year ago

Having Slash attempt to molest Charlotte even while she's still disguised as a boy? That's brilliant! (I'm really glad he failed, but still)

It really highlights the precariousness of her situation. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love this story can't wait for more

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Officer and a Lady Late night Security Guard meets his dream ghost.in Erotic Horror
Ravishing Renee Renee confronts the jerk who impregnated her best friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Apocalypse Slaves In a desolate future, women do what they must to survive.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories