The Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So we are playing Caesar and Cleopatra tonight?"

"Yes. I thought you'd like it."

"But why Caesar and Cleopatra? We could have been Justinian and Theodora or even Herod Antipas and his wife that gave him his daughter."

"Because Cleopatra is Egyptian, mummies come from Egypt, and I am going to mummify you tonight."

"Mummify me?"

I knew what mummification was because of these desires but what I wanted to see where this was going.

"Yes, mummify you. Tonight I am the Egyptian Queen and you are my Roman mummy king."

"So what does that mean?"

"It means you lie down and be still while I go in the other room."

I complied.

She came back with saran wrap and began wrapping it around me. Before she began she undid my belt where my dick was at attention and free it so it could be seen. She then wrapped me up good, immobilizing me, all but my head.

"Alright oh ruler of the world, it's time for my mummy king to get Queened."

With that she sat on my face and told me to start licking. I did and ate her out thoroughly but she had been wearing edible panties so I had to get through those first. Soon I had her coming and she shrieked in screams of pleasure.

"You did a good job my king. Now it's time for your reward."

She came up to me and gave me a passionate kiss and I wanted to break out of that saran wrap and ravage her. She then cut out the wrap that had let my dick openly pitch a tent since I had been wrapped up and she started riding me.

She would work me to where I was going to cum then stop and do it again and she did this several times. I start looking at her with begging and pleading in her eyes. She had already cum once by my tongue and again while riding me. I was ready to cum. Finally she rode me to climax and I came and it was powerful. Loads and loads of cum came out of my dick.

She got off my dick and then licked off all the excess from the wrap.

"Was it good for you, Adrian?"

"Yes Emily. I feel so good right now."

"Well submitting to me is not just pleasure. There is devotion too and now that I have given you a treat I want to test your devotion. I'm going to gag you with the panties I wore tonight, put a worn stocking on your head, blindfold you, and ignore you for the next hour. You won't get any attention, you won't be able to move, you won't be able to see you won't be able to scream for help, won't be able to escape. You will be my little mummy prisoner. I think you'll be turned on so you'll want to jack yourself off but won't be able to. After an hour I'll come back and I'll ask you a question."

She gagged me with her worn panties and put tape over my mouth. She put the stocking over my head I saw her walk over to the refrigerator and get some wine out. She went in another room, got a blindfold, then came back and blindfolded me with it. I heard her walk back to her room.

I laid there, mummified, unable to move, unable to see, unable to talk, thinking of her, inhaling her scent, and missing her.

She was right about me being turned on and wanting to cum again.

It got so bad I tried humping the air but the saran wrap held me back.

After an hour she came back into the room and took off my gag.

"Now Adrian, I have to ask you that question."

"What is it Emily?"

"You've had a taste of my domination. There will be a lot of pleasure but there will also be times when I leave you tied up like that while I'm in another room to remind you who is in control and there will be times when I have to correct your behavior. Part of submitting to me is letting me mold you into the best you. I'll never try to change the core of who you are but I will refine you and improve you much as leaving a bottle of fine wine sitting around for 50 years does the same thing. Now you told me your hard limits and I won't cross them but you also told me things that you weren't in to but that weren't hard limits. When I need to correct you those will be some of the things I'll do. You have seen the softer side of my domination now you have to see the corrective side."

With that the panties went back into my mouth and she came back in the room with a ruler.

"You told me that CBT, chastity, cuckolding, and some other painful things are off the table. But you never said anything about bastinado and I think you know what it is. Do you know what bastinado is? If so nod your head."

I nodded my head.

"Ok, I am going to do some bastinado on you. It's going to hurt so you have to be gagged so the neighbors won't hear you scream. I want you to know you've done good tonight, I'm proud of you, have had a lot of fun, and I respect you and would like to play again. But I have to do this test on you to see if we can continue. If you fail I'll still help you some as part of the deal we first made but it won't be like if you were my main submissive. Pass it and you become my big project and I'll dominate you behind closed doors while helping to build you up in the outside world, helping you reach your goals, and there may even be a relationship down the line if you want."

"Are you willing to try this? Nod if yes. If no I'll untie you now and we'll forget about the deal."

I nodded my head.

"Ready?"

I nodded my head. She left the room and came back with a paddle and started whipping my feet. It hurt but she kept reassuring me throughout it.

"There there, baby. I know it hurts but you need this you just don't know it. I'm not trying to hurt you. Be strong. Be brave. The rewards I'll give you are worth this bit of discomfort."

She continued for several minutes. She then stopped and started kissing my feet.

"Let my kiss take your pain away. You have nothing to fear. I'm hear for you. You did such a good job. I am so proud of you. You are so smart, and talented, and I understand you. Let my kiss make it all better."

Her kisses did start taking the pain away.

She then took the gag off.

"Now Adrian, time for that question."

"Ok."

"Now if you submit to me I'll give you pleasure, I'll help your career, I'll help mold you into the best you you can be. You have all these dreams and I can help make them a reality. But I need a man to dominate and you need a woman to submit to. We can make a great team but understand while I'll never truly hurt you sometimes pain will be used by me on you. It does turn me on and that's part of it but I'll never violate your limits and if I use it to correct you I'll always make it up to you. Now I saw you tearing up during that bastinado. I know you don't enjoy it. But I do and there will be times when I have to do it to you. Will you let me? I'm doing all this for your own good."

"Yes Emily."

She beamed with happiness.

"You passed your test Adrian. I'm going to untie you. Come back to the bedroom with me and fuck my brains out. I want to feel your energy. I want you to give me your aura."

I came back in the bedroom and we made passionate love several times over the next few hours. She made me some coffee and then we did a little pillow talk.

I was hooked on her. I didn't know if she'd keep her word on the deal but it was going to be fun submitting to her.

But she did keep her word. The next week she helped me keep a job I could not have gotten without her. She began taking me as her guest to social events. A career that had stalled really started taking off.

I started making a lot of money and we really spent it on each other. I was now seen as one of the city's great emerging leaders and we were always seen at each others side. People always talked about us and thought we were an item and we denied it but we really didn't care about what they thought. What we had was more special than what they could ever dream of in their little vanilla worlds.

I found that she liked to switch from time to time in the bedroom too.

She was always the boss in our arrangement but there were times when I had her tied down. In submitting to her I found true happiness, true peace, true completion, and we had a real partnership. Being friends with benefits in this way has really worked out for both of us.

And so here I am tied under her desk, waiting for what will come next.

We have grown as king and Queen since we began our arrangement but I am ready to take it to the next level.

Since the beginning she has said she wanted to perhaps go to a relationship and we are now at the point where I can honestly say I am ready for that too. She has really bound and gagged my heart and there's no chance for me to escape nor desire to do so because the domination completes me.

My submission to her has made me into the man I am today and I bow down to no one but her.

She has become my everything.

And so I'm ready to ask her if she's ready for us to move to the relationship stage, to be a real romantic couple together seeing if our relationship can lead to matrimony. I'm ready to ask her as soon as she has this gag out of my mouth.

But hopefully, she'll take her time before taking it out because I'm having a great time down here.

::wink wink::

12