All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 03'

by PureEvil88

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
PureEvil88PureEvil88about 6 years agoAuthor

Please check out my bio for more ways to contact me and consider checking out my Patreon. Other than that I hoped you enjoyed this newest installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Can't wait till the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the tale...

(to me at least) is degraded by the many iterations of his gamer stats. Perhaps only showing changes would shorten/reduce the length/quantity.

Just my opinion of course...

Otherwise a great tale, especially for gamers *wink wink*

greg1234greg1234about 6 years ago
Great read!

Love your story so far only problem I've seen is that there isn't more chapters to read yet!!! Keep up the great work, can't wait for more.

canyouread_7canyouread_7about 6 years ago
Entertaining again

Loved the prototype reference - one of my fav games.

We the North 6ix side

Your scenes are so descriptive, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Next chapter

I am a great fan of this story.

Few suggestions would be that length of chapters should be increased and description of gaming abilities should be shortened.

When is the next chapter coming.

I cannot wait for it!!!!

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

There was a pretty big editing error around the time when Marcus recruits Ruby. They have a conversation about the angel before Marcus has even found her. Threw me off for a bit.

I also have to agree with some other commenters that less time spent on the skills and stats would be appreciated. That being said however; I do think it's well past time he got some enhancements for his weapons. Hellfire bolts(explode on impact) and maybe a auto-target feature for the crossbow itself. Some magic infused spikes or barbwire for the baseball bat wouldn't hurt either.

PureEvil88PureEvil88about 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you for pointing out that oversite I'll definitely look into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love This

I feel like my comments are getting stale. No matter, once again you've created a wonderful chapter. Keep up the great work!

~HaremLover

PureEvil88PureEvil88about 6 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the words of encouragement and I'm glad you are enjoying my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Thank you for this amazing story hope for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
10/10

This is by far the best story I have read on this website. I don't know what's bothering other people, I like it when you describe the abilities and stuff, as long as you don't do it in the middle of sex scenes. However, I do have one suggestion: regarding all of the information about Marcus and Julia at the end, I would appreciate it if you did the same for Eve. #GimmieSumEveLove

PureEvil88PureEvil88about 6 years agoAuthor

I greatly appreciate all of the feedback. As for anonymous' comment the problem with providing information about Eve is that she is to powerful for Marcus to get any detailed information on her. Rest assured once their level gets closer I will be providing a stat sheet for her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving this one...

Gotta say this one's great. I looked for your paetreon but couldn't find it under the PureEvil name. Kinda sad about that. Keep up the amazing work though. I sincerely hope this one doesn't become a lost one like a few others that I've enjoyed...

ms904191ms904191about 6 years ago

Any update on the next Ch ?????

PureEvil88PureEvil88about 6 years agoAuthor

My main focus right now is getting out chapter 1 of a new story I'm writing that will be titles Another Life Online. The chapters for this story will be shorter. I'm thinking around 10k words and all chapters beyond the first won't have an editor working on them unless I get a volunteer. I had someone offer, but they disappeared. The reason I'm planning to take that story in that direction is in order to publish them faster. The quality might diminish a little, but I'm hoping not too much. I ended up having to rewrite most of the chapter which was a little annoying, but what can you do. I'm sorry that I don't put out chapters very fast, but I promise I won't stop writing a series without saying something. The Deal ch. 4 is still in progress, but I can't give a timeline for the release date. Lastly to the person looking for my patreon a link can be found in my bio, but I'll also paste it here.

https://www.patreon.com/PureEvil

If it doesn't work I have no idea why and will try to figure it out.

TiaxotraxTiaxotraxabout 6 years ago
Awesome concept.

Finding this story was amazing living your life as a video game and in a way that you can use the powers of the devil yet still retain morality is a stroke of genius there is so many ways this can go and become a 30 40 50 chapter novel I look forward to this and your other story to come as well. I also want to thank you for educating me regarding the Gamer comic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story all 5's so far hope you keep it going

PureEvil88PureEvil88about 6 years agoAuthor
Another Life Online Ch. 01

Chapter 1 of ALO has been sent off for review so hopefully that won't take to long. However if you don't want to wait feel free to check out my Patreon the details can be found in my bio.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

I like this story. Slight grammatical point, remember the difference between to and too. I very much like this series and can’t wait until the next one arrives. At this rate I might have to ask Mephisto if he’ll do something similar for me!

Malkav907Malkav907over 5 years ago
Hey...

...just wondering if there's an ETA...kinda fiending for more

BatmanlovepoisonivyBatmanlovepoisonivyover 5 years ago
Hi is the going to be number 4

I really enjoying this story I hope the will be more

M_grey555M_grey555over 5 years ago
Im dying here

When`s the next chapter going to be uploaded ?

TiaxotraxTiaxotraxover 5 years ago
Anxiously awaiting

I saw you posted a while ago that you were beginning work on chap 4. I hope it’s going well. I’m anxiously checking every few weeks. I’d hate to see such a great story never get finished. I keep reading chapters 1-3 every month so it’s fresh in my mind for chapter 4.

Here’s hoping all is returning to normal for you and we will see posts again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your story is outstanding and I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love It

It's an inspiring story. Can't wait to read more. I have read The Gamer on Line Webtoon and I think you took an interesting and accurate spin on it. Enraptured by the plot line. I have to thank you for doing 6-9 pages for each part and recounting each of the perks and abilities. Your writing style is amazing and I can't wait to read more.

THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

More please! This story is fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hi

Please add more

tausttaustalmost 4 years ago

It's really a shame you stopped with this series, it had a lot of potential.

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 3 years ago

Great story can't wait for the next chapter

Malkav907Malkav907over 3 years ago
Huge fan...

...more please. Been waiting for a while now.

GrandmasterCrowGrandmasterCrowalmost 3 years ago

Great story

Don't let it die...

KarveKarveover 2 years ago

This is a really good story, thanks for keeping it available to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit, stumbled across this out of nowhere and now I want more. Entertaining, hot and nice writing. Shame there's nothing more.

Casper7309Casper7309over 1 year ago

Good story but it seems author let it die. Nothing from 2018 to 2023. A little big to long pause to keep readers attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous