The Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry." The young woman says snapping out of her trance just as I'm about to release. "I'm supposed to tell you your break was over three minutes ago and I can't go on mine until you're back."

I guess since she didn't know what else to do the young woman decided to give the message she was sent to deliver. The blush of embarrassment on her face despite not looking away is so erotic that I look straight into the young woman eyes while I explode inside of her mother. After my orgasm has subsided I pull my semen and vaginal juice covered cock out of the well fucked hole of this hot MILF. The daughter's eyes go wide seeing my full size while I stumble backwards and collapse onto the chair. With my mind no longer clouded with lust the realization of this depraved situation I find myself in now hits me. Of all the things that could've happened why did it have to be her daughter catching us in the act. This depraved situation is so erotic, I find myself staying erect despite just finishing without even needing to use any of my supernatural abilities. Then again it could also be an effect of that new title which I made sure to equip after stepping out of the restaurant.

"Meg honey. It looks like he isn't quite satisfied yet." Pearl says while coming down from her orgasmic high. "I'll go tell the manager you're on your break and you can pick up where I left off. You might want to clean him off first though."

The eighteen year old doesn't say anything. Instead she just starts walking over to me while her mom tries to regain her composure. In case you're wondering I made sure to check Meg's age after Pearl's comment. Maggie is her full name which is kind of interesting because that is usually short for Margaret. Seriously though what the Hell is going on today? First Eve disappears, then I get a smoking hot MILF come onto me. I have sex with said MILF and now she's suggesting her own daughter does the same. Did I wake up inside the Twilight Zone or something?

"You don't have to do this Meg." I say while Pearl cleans herself with some napkins that she must've stuffed in her pocket before heading outside. To be honest though I really want her to. Fucking a mom and than her daughter immediately afterwards. That's something wet dreams are made of.

"It's okay I don't mind." Meg says in a matter of fact tone with her eyes locked on my cock. "I just had a break up recently and what better revenge than having sex with a guy who is so much manlier than him."

"If it's what you want I'm not gonna stop you," I say while still trying to wrap my mind around this whole situation.

Meg is almost the spitting image of a younger version of her mother. Albeit with smaller breasts. They still aren't small, but they are two cup sizes smaller than her mom's double Ds. Maybe her mom did used to look like her and after her pregnancy the breast growth that usually happens when a woman is pregnant decided to stick around. That does happen sometimes. Kneeling between my legs Meg gets ready to lick my cock clean just like her mother suggested. This is so wrong and yet incredibly erotic at the same time. While this is going on Pearl has recovered enough to start getting dressed.

"I've never seen one this big in person before." Meg says while gripping the base of my cock.

"And I've never been with an eighteen year old." I say while taking in the sight of the teen holding my cock. "Guess we both get to cross something off our bucket lists."

"It was a first for me too." Pearl says now about half dressed.

Meg glides her tongue from base to tip replacing the semen and vaginal juices with saliva. Sucking on my shaft she removes a particularly large glob of semen that was clinging to it. Now dressed Pearl heads to the door albeit slightly bow legged.

"Do you enjoy having an innocent, little eighteen year old sucking her mommy's cum off your big dick?" Meg says in a fake childish voice. This statement caused my cock to twitch which she seemed to enjoy judging by her giggle. "I guess you do you naughty boy."

"Don't play all innocent with me." I say while giving her my best naughty smirk. "You didn't even hesitate to lick me clean. Despite knowing full well where it just was."

"But my mommy told me to." Meg says while continuing to lick me clean with her soft, wet tongue. "And my mommy taught me that I should listen to my elders."

Meg licks every square inch of my cock with incredible dedication. She makes sure not even a drop of semen or vaginal juices are left behind. Once she's satisfied that there's nothing left she stands up and removes her shoes, followed quickly by her pants and thong. Her slit is completely free of hair and the plump lips concealing the inner depths of her beautiful pussy are incredibly sexy.

"Would you mind doing something for me." Meg asks while placing the removed clothing on the table.

"What?" I ask as she walks over to me.

"Would you record a video of us that I can send to my ex." She says while looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Sure." I say not thinking about the consequences this action could have. Hell, I don't even care that she asked for something so off the wall after just seeing me fucking her mother. All that matters is sinking my throbbing cock back into something until I get release once more.

Reaching into my pocket I secretly remove the cellphone in my inventory.

"Can I get the phone for a minute and have you take off your shirt." Meg says while holding out her hand.

"No problem." I say while handing her the phone.

Once she's got the phone I remove my shirt. Now that the shirt is no longer blocking my view I realize she's recording me.

"Do you see this Tyler." Meg says while tilting the phone up and down to capture my entire appearance. "That is what a real man looks like. Not a wannabe like you. I'm glad we broke up because now I'm able to experience what I'd been missing out on while we were together. He's going to record us having sex and I want you to remember what you've lost. Hope that bitch was worth it."

Meg hands me the phone before sitting in my lap. Reaching down between us she grabs my cock while raising her hips. Once the tip finds her tiny hole she slowly lowers herself. My cock stretches her pussy in order to fit. Meg takes a sharp breath probably not used to handling someone of my size. Stretching wider still the bulbous head of my erect cock finally manages to find a home inside of her tight hole. She's definitely the tightest human I've been inside so far.

"Oh god," Meg says as her tight pussy squeezes down the glans of my cock. "You're gonna tear me open."

"Ugh," I grunt in pleasure. "and you're gonna rip my dick off at this rate."

"Fuck." Meg says while her body lowers ever so slowly trying to get used to the large object being stuffed inside her. After what feels like minutes she's finally sitting in my lap again. Although this time while impaled on a spear made of flesh. When she bottomed out, I felt myself hit her cervix, which caused Meg to dig her nails painfully into my shoulders.

"Damn," I say more out of pleasure than pain.

"Sorry," she says looking directly into my eyes. "it's just that you make me feel so full with that huge cock in my tight, little pussy."

In order to allow her time to grow accustomed to my girth I decide to plant my lips against her own while holding out the phone to capture the moment. My tongue slips past Meg's lips and finds her own eager to greet it. Our tongues wrestle for a time until she raises her hips and we break it off. With the make-out session over I resume filming where my dick is spreading her open.

"Does my big cock feel good?" I ask while grabbing her ass with my free hand to help slide that tight pussy up my cock bringing great pleasure with it. Once the flare of my glans catches on the tight ring of her vaginal opening I let go allowing her to fall back into my lap. "Because I know your pussy certainly does."

"Fuck yes." Meg practically screams as she bottoms out. "It's so fucking good. Easily the best I've ever had."

Should probably be concerned about the volume of her voice, but at the moment I only care about two things. The incredible pleasure this young woman is providing me and making sure she enjoys herself.

"Hold this for a minute." I say giving Meg the phone in order to free up my hands.

"Now that my hands are free lets speed things up a little." I say while grabbing her hips to help bounce her up and down on my hard shaft gradually gathering speed. It's too bad she's still wearing that shirt. I'd love to watch those breasts bounce while she rides my cock.

The wet confines of Meg's tight hole feels incredible on my hard cock. A cool breeze caresses my moist dick slick with her juices as she rises. The cool feeling around my shaft is quickly replaced by the warmth of her internal body heat when she descends.

"Meg could I get the phone back?" I ask while stopping our movements.

"Okay." Meg says handing me the phone.

"Now wrap your arms around the back of my neck and hold on tight." I say while hooking my arm under one of her legs and placing a hand under her incredible ass to support her weight.

Once she got a good grip I carefully stand up. Making sure not to do anything that might cause us to fall. Once on my feet I walk to the table and set up my phone pointing it towards the wall I'm gonna rest against. Once the phone is in place I hook my arm under her other leg and move towards the wall. Luckily she is fairly light so my current [Strength] is enough to lift her without much effort.

"My name is Marcus by the way." I whisper into Meg's ear with warm breath. "Of course I realize it might be a tad too late to introduce myself considering. Figured it would seem odd if you didn't know what my name was."

"You feel so good inside me." Meg says looking over my shoulder towards the phone. "I'm glad we met because you've helped me learn the touch of a real man. Not a limp dicked prick like my ex."

My cock repeatedly plunges deep into her youthful body causing me indescribable pleasure. Here I am thirty-nine years old having sex with a woman less than half my age. That thought alone is incredible enough. When you combine it with the fact that my cock was just inside her mother not that long ago it takes this entire situation to the realms of fantasy. Never would I have thought something like this would happen to me. Damn her tight pussy feels incredible.

"Oh fuck me Marcus." Meg says as her orgasm starts building. "Oh Marcus. Oh. Marcus. Marcus, Marcus, Marcus. Fuck."

Meg bites down on my shoulder as her orgasm hits. Her body jerks in my arms almost causing me to lose my grip. Meg's orgasm pushes me to the brink, but not quite enough to make me cum.

"Will you finish me off with your mouth?" I ask once her orgasm subsides and I remove my cock from her tight hole.

"Okay, but make sure to get a close up so he can remember exactly what he's missing out on." Meg says while walking over to the table and picking up my phone.

"Not a problem." I say while taking the phone from her before she drops to her knees.

"Do you see this Tyler?" Meg says swirling her tongue around the mushroom head of my cock. "He made me feel so much better than you ever could."

Noisily sucking the head of my cock into her mouth. Meg bobs her head on the top third of my dick while masturbating the lower half. Sucking every time she pulls back off my shaft causes her cheeks to collapse inward rubbing against my man meat. Keeping only the sensitive glans in her mouth while swirling her tongue around she strokes the rest of my cock.

"I'm gonna cum soon." I say about to be overwhelmed by this incredible pleasure.

Meg bobs her head down taking as much of my cock as she can causing her to gag a little when the head hits the back of her throat. After she does this a few times I finally explode in her mouth. My orgasm lasts for what feels like minutes almost causing my legs to give out due to the pleasure. Pulling my dick out of Meg's mouth she makes sure to show off the load she collected before gulping it all down.

"Bye." Meg says waving at my cell phone which I take as the signal to stop recording.

I was so caught up in the moment I didn't really think about it, but I just recorded this beautiful young woman and I fucking and her giving me a blow job so that she can send it to her ex.

"Thank you so much I really needed that." Meg says slipping her thong back on. "Once I'm dressed again I'll give you the contact info for my mom and I. Unless you already got mom's info?"

"No." I say still not believing my luck today. "I didn't"

"I'm definitely going to call you so we can do this again sometime." Meg says pulling her pants up those slender legs. "That's if you don't mind of course."

"I highly doubt it'll be a problem." I say already looking forward to our next encounter. "Are you sure about sending that video to your ex? What if he puts the video up all over the internet?"

"That's a good point." Meg says probably realizing she might have been a bit hasty. "I'll work together with my girlfriends to come up with something."

"Alright, just be careful that he can't use it against you." I say trying to make sure she doesn't put herself in a bad situation.

Probably shouldn't even give her the video to be fair. Plus there's always the possibility that her ex and I will meet at some point and the video could instigate a confrontation. However if the video can help her get some sense of revenge who am I to stop her. Besides it's not like the guy would be able to really hurt me even if he did try something. Although a gun or knife could still hurt a lot, but I doubt he'd just happen to have one on hand if our paths cross.

I've realized something. It's almost like I become a different person during sex. My worries are drowned out by the pleasure. I become more confident while seeing the pleasure on my partner's face and my life doesn't seem so bad.

After exchanging contact info Meg heads back inside and I leave this enclosed area. I had been so engrossed with watching Pearl's ass while walking here that I completely missed the tall trees and shrubbery behind the restaurant.

Holy shit today has been awesome so far, but I need to head back to Julia's and start preparing for the fight with Gier. While thinking that I start to head back, but something catches my attention. The woman who just exited the restaurant is an Imp according to [Analyze]. I can't imagine she's up to anything good so I decide to follow her. In order to not draw attention I choose to track her movements using the map. Basically all this does is changes the color of the dot representing her on the mini map so it's easier to notice. I'm glad I discovered last night while changing appearances that my gamer menu can be operated using mental commands. If not I'd probably get some weird looks while using it in public.

After following the Imp for a few minutes something strange happens. She heads into an ally and shortly afterwards her dot disappears. Naturally I head into this ally as well while remaining cautious. There's a possibility that she noticed me following and used some magic to hide her presence.

Once in the ally I can't find the Imp however I do notice an unusual mana flow. It's like mana is being sucked into an invisible hole. While concentrating on the spot the mana is being sucked into [Analyze] activates.

[A portal leading to a pocket dimension created through use of the [Gate] spell.

Note: You do not have permission to enter.]

This furthers my thoughts that something is going on here. I decide to try something. Inserting my own mana into the hole and making it expand will hopefully force the portal open. Though it worries me that the result could also be catastrophic. After a minute, the worry fades away as my curiosity gets the best of me.

Forcing this portal open isn't as easy as I'd hoped. It's fighting me the whole way, but I'm slowly making progress. Once the portal is open far enough to fit through I equip my bat and head inside while making sure no-one notices. Inside is a barren wasteland with crags scattered about. The only really noticeable landmark is the portal I came in through. The sky is pitch black and yet visibility is perfectly fine. As if there was a midday sun overhead. A quest window popped up as soon as I entered the portal.

[Quest

Rescue the imps' captive.

Reward: 500 XP, 500 Mana, $500

Failure: The captive will be irreversibly corrupted]

Off in the distance I see some demons that look like people with red skin, wings, horns and tails. They appear to be a fair distance away, but I keep the bat up to be safe. One of them notices me and calls to the others in a language I don't understand. Somehow the words themselves seem evil. Not sure how that's even possible, but they are demons. Also as it turns out they were far closer than I thought. Their tiny bodies gave the illusion that they were further away. On average they are only two feet tall. Something else to note is the males have disproportionately large dicks at eight inches on average. Seriously their dicks are a third the size of their entire body. That would be like if Jyoti Amge was hung like a porn star. There are six of them five male, one female. Something that seems odd is none of them have names. The name field just reads N/A.

The female has breasts that would look huge on a human. I'm talking tits straight out of anime. Like something you'd see on Tsunade, Rangiku Matsumoto or Boa Hancock. I activate [Mana Shield] and [Mana Surge] before the demons reach me. Unfortunately we aren't on Earth right now so they don't need to restrict their magic usage. The lot of them start throwing balls of electricity at me. Dashing to the right I manage to dodge their attacks. Immediately afterwards I charge straight at them while readying the bat to strike. Most of them managed to flee before I arrive, but there was one slower to dodge because he was focused on trying to cast another spell. Smashing the bat into his side on a downward angle causes the imp to slam into the ground. Immediately rushing towards the fallen imp I smash the bat into it's small body repeatedly until it's health bar is empty.

Unlike with me I'm pretty sure their health is a measure of how much life force they have left. I'm aware that sounds redundant, but hear me out. Even if I've only got ten health left it's still possible to fight with everything I've got. For my enemies when their health drops below ten percent they can barely move. That being the case let's say an enemy used an attack that pierced my heart. I'd definitely take huge damage, but assuming I've got enough health to survive it wouldn't be any different than if they dropped my health that low with regular attacks. However if I was to use an attack that pierced their heart. Unless they can survive without a fully operational heart it'll probably kill them.

I'm struck by electric balls thrown by the other imps. The first two break my shield, one misses and the other two hit me dropping my health a bit. Their attacks hurt, but no worse than cutting my hand before.

These imps aren't very strong, but I can't get arrogant. While putting the shield back up I swap the bat with my crossbow. Pulling the trigger makes a bolt fly through the air towards an imp. Naturally it's easily able to dodge, but that was just a distraction. While the bolt got their attention I invoked [Mana Cannon] without bothering to charge it. The beam manages to hit two of the imps damaging their wings which causes them to fall onto the ground. Rushing over to where they fell I repeatedly stomp on one of their heads with all the force I can muster crushing it's skull. While the other one is getting to it's feet I swing the bat towards it's head as hard as possible. This impact breaks the little imps neck. Here's a perfect example of what I was talking about. Because my attack managed to break its neck I killed him in one hit. If that was me I would've just taken critical hit damage.