The Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In addition to being gagged her hands and feet are being magically bound by some sort of energy. Judging by the semen leaking out of her body they must've been raping her and I mean a lot. The pool of semen on the ground under her feet is huge. Damn I wish I could've been here earlier before she was forced to suffer through all of that. There's no way to tell how long this has even been going on for.

"I'm gonna remove your gag, but I'm not sure how to remove the bindings." I say reaching for the gag.

"Thank you for your help." She says with a soothing voice like a mother singing a lullaby to their newborn. "Now that I can speak I'll be able to free myself."

She starts speaking in a language I don't understand, but the words themselves are peaceful and almost sound like the strumming of a harp. Moments later the magical confines shatter and she's freed.

"You have our gratitude human." She says while casting a spell that cleans her body. "We are Naomi an angel of kindness."

"I'm Marcus Belmont." I say while trying not to be overwhelmed by her heavenly presence.

"Marcus Belmont we are confused by you." She says while looking me over. For some reason her attention stayed on my feet longer than anywhere else. "You live with a demon, made a deal with demon lord Mephistopheles and yet you rescued an angel. Not only that. You also treat demons like you would humans."

"She might be a demon, but that doesn't mean she's a bad person." I say trying to defend Eve. "I believe that like humans. Both angels and demons are capable of acts of great kindness and great evil."

"We agree with your statement." She says with a beautiful smile. "In our lifetime we have witnessed the rise of demons and the fall of angels. The demon lord those imps serve is in fact a fallen angel. Before we go we would like to give you a gift."

After saying that she takes my face between her hands and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"With that you have received our blessing." She says removing her hands. "We hope it helps in your future endeavors and we will see you again soon."

With that said her body turns into balls of light that gradually fade away. I take a moment to check the windows that have accumulated during my time in here.

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [Overflowing Lust]

Overflowing Lust

You have forced an imp to orgasm while she was actively trying to prevent it.

Rewards: 250 XP, 250 Mana, Lesser Mark of Lust]

[Lesser Mark of Lust Passive lv. Max

-Your body gives off a pheromone that makes you more attractive to the opposite sex

-The taste of your semen, pre-ejaculate and saliva adapt into something your partner or partners will find delicious

-While inserted your penis will magically shift into a form that causes greater stimulation]

That is pretty awesome. Although it almost sounds like abilities an incubus would probably have and I don't like how much more attention I'm going to garner because of the pheromone.

[Congratulations you have defeated 39 enemies

Reward: 670 XP, 670 Mana, $670, 6 Imp Hides, 32 Rotting Flesh, 20 Zombie Teeth, 12 Petty Mana Stones, 15 Minor Health Potions, 13 Minor Mana Potions]

[Congratulations your [Agent of Mephistopheles] title has leveled up, [Agent of Mephistopheles] is now level 2]

[Congratulations your [Amateur Demon Slayer] title has leveled up, [Amateur Demon Slayer] is now level 2]

[You have learned the ability [True Name Magic]. [True Name Magic] is now level 1.]

[True Name Magic Active Level 1

By using a sentient beings true name you are capable of enslaving them, reduce their physical, magical and spiritual defenses amongst other things.

You learn your own true name if you didn't already know it.

MP Cost Varies]

[Congratulations you have leveled up, you are now level 8]

Interesting. Thanks to [Agent of Mephistopheles] leveling up, all my stats increased by five. Which means I've now got my first [EX Perk]. Also since my [Intelligence] is at fifty I'll start increasing [Wisdom]. However I'll handle that once back at home.

[Congratulations you have earned the achievement [Damn You Umbrella]

Kill your first zombie.

Reward: 150 XP, 150 Mana, $150, [Amateur Zombie Slayer] title]

[Quest Completed

Reward: 500 XP, 500 Mana, $500]

[Blessing of Kindness Passive lv. Max

When you perform an act of kindness you might be rewarded]

Well, that's cryptic as all Hell.

"It looks like the angels know I'm in the human world now." Eve says her voice coming out of nowhere.

Moments later a mass of darkness emerges from my shadow which turns out to be a completely naked Eve which causes Ruby to hide behind my back.

"You've been with me this whole time." I say once she's materialized. "That certainly explains what happened earlier."

"Yes, that was certainly fun." Eve says with a lick of her lips. "Maybe next time you could have a threesome. Fuck the mom while she's eating her daughter's pussy or the other way around."

Can't help, but noticing how Eve's body glistens with moisture and a strong smell of sex is wafting off her body. She must've been having some fun while hiding within my shadow. Not sure how that's possible to be honest. Looks like she's still worked up considering the hand between her legs and fingers tugging on a nipple.

"Eve you can't just go around forcing people to act like that." I say with a sigh. "It's not right."

"I don't force anyone to do anything." Eve says sounding slightly annoyed. "Demons don't create sin we only help to enhance it and lower inhibitions. That woman had been pent up for a long time and needed some release. Her daughter was getting wet watching you fuck her mom. If they didn't want to fuck you they would've found someone else. It was their choice to have sex with you."

"That might be true, but if you didn't do what you did it wouldn't have happened in the first place." I say while trying to maintain a calm tone. "I understand that's what you do. Help people embrace their desires, but with how you're doing it, it's removing some of their free will. That is the part I have a problem with. Helping siblings embrace their love for each other is fine so long as they don't get caught, but getting a woman aroused while she's at work to the point that she has sex with a stranger while on break. That's something that could have a negative effect on her life by possibly making her lose her job. If it was the manager that caught us instead of her daughter she probably would've gotten fired. Of course it's also my fault for not stopping it. So don't think I'm trying to blame everything on you."

"I didn't think of that." Eve says while licking juices off her fingers. It's hard to tell if she's really paying attention sometimes.

"I'm sorry for losing my calm with you." I say while giving Eve an apologetic expression. "You can't just play with people's lives like that though. It would make us no better than the type of people I'm trying to stop."

"You did a good job handling those imps especially when you made the arrogant one cum." Eve says that last part while tugging extra hard on her nipple. "Most humans wouldn't be able to manage it."

"Let's put that discussion behind us and focus on the situation at hand. What should we do with her?" I ask gesturing to Ruby who's trembling behind my back.

"Your best bet is too use her as a scout." Eve says while looking at Ruby causing her to tremble even more. "Imps have very little power and draw minimal attention from heaven. Use her to gather information about other demons that are causing trouble and perhaps even demons that might be willing to join you. That last part is a long shot because they will have no idea who you are and you're human, but it won't hurt."

"Yeah that makes sense." I say agreeing with Eve. "Would you do what she said for me Ruby? If you do a good job I'll give you a reward."

"Me try." Ruby says while looking at me. "Me no talk good human. No can change how look."

"Remember that ability I gave you?" I ask. "One of the abilities it grants lets you transform. As for your speech you don't need to worry about that. This is Canada we have people who speak a lot of different languages. Most of whom have limited experience with English. So long as people can understand what you mean it shouldn't be a problem."

I take some time to show Ruby how the ability works and tell her what all the stats do.

"Thank you." Ruby says. "Me go now? Me want show Master, me can help."

"Sure." I say giving her permission. "Just make sure to be careful. We can't have people finding out what you really are because it could cause a lot of problems."

"Me be careful." Ruby says before leaving.

"Out of curiosity do all angels talk like Naomi?" I ask Eve.

"Yeah." Eve says in confirmation. "They believe that since "The Creator" exists inside all of them. They should honor its presence by speaking that way."

"Who is the creator?" I ask.

"The Creator is the being that created the angels and is the only being in existence without any negative energy whatsoever. All positive energy comes from, and is a part of them." Eve says as we walk towards the exit. "Before you ask. Yes. There is another being that is their opposite. They are simply known as "The First". In fact your world and by world I mean entire universe. Was created when the two of them clashed. Your kind refers to this event as the "big bang". It's also when good and evil came to exist together within all things. Due to the energy released from their clash the very fabric of all life was irreparably altered."

"Wow. I had no idea." I say amazed at how little mankind truly knows. "Think I'll check on Violet before we head home."

"Oh no you don't." Eve says using her magic to stop my movements. "You're not leaving here until you fuck me into orgasm. Don't forget, it is what you agreed to when you accepted the deal. Especially considering how you've been teasing me with your cock just swinging out in the open this whole time."

How the Hell did I forget to replace the pants I ruined earlier. Guess it's not really important at the moment. What is important is making this horny succubus scream in pleasure.

"Best not dilly-dally then." I say while transforming into a combination of the form I used to have sex with Eve last night, minus the tail and the one from earlier with the imps.

"Never had sex with a tentacle monster before." Eve says while looking me over. "Guess that's something I can cross off my bucket list."

"That's offensive." I say while acting offended. "I prefer the term tentacle man."

"My apologies tentacle man." Eve says with a giggle.

"That doesn't sound sincere to me." I say while giving Eve a naughty smirk. "Think someone needs to be punished."

Wrapping a couple tentacles around her waist I pull Eve towards me.

"Oh no whatever will I do." Eve says while pretending to struggle. "Please spare me tentacle man."

"It's too late for that." I say placing the tip of my cock against Eve's slick pussy lips while placing my hands on her waist. "Be a good demon and accept your punishment.

Pulling Eve downward causes my entire eighteen inch cock to plunge deep into her body which causes her to scream in pleasure.

"What did you do?" Eve says once she's done screaming. "Your cock feels even better than usual. It's almost like you're an incubus."

"I'll tell you later." I say while probing Eve's backdoor with three tentacles. "For now just enjoy yourself."

Shoving the three tentacles up her ass elicits a loud moan. It's amazing how easily they managed to enter her body. Wonder how she'll handle me stuffing some tentacles into her slit along with my cock.

"Prepare yourself the fun is just getting started." I say before inserting two tentacles into her pussy while thrusting my cock in and out.

"Oh fuck." Eve yells. "Don't think I've ever felt so full before."

Seems I finally managed to find the bottom of Eve's pussy. It almost took the entire twenty feet of tentacle stretched out inside of her, but I finally hit a barrier. While my tentacles don't have any nerves which prevents me from feeling it. There is a slight bulge in her stomach.

"You're hitting me so fucking deep." Eve says through her moans. "I don't think any succubus has ever experienced this sensation before."

"Glad I've given you something to brag about." I say while thrusting harder into Eve's body. "Who knows maybe someday I'll become the god of lust. My entire existence devoted to bringing people pleasure. That would be awesome."

I take a moment to alter this form a little by adding some new types of tentacles namely ones with mouths on the end and others that are much thinner in order to stimulate smaller more delicate body parts. Two of the mouths latch on to both her nipples sucking and licking what they can while one of the thin tentacles goes to her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. This feels amazing." Eve says with labored breath. "I'm never letting you go."

"That sounds fine with me." I say while speeding up the tentacles and my thrusts. "I'm not gonna let you go either. Even if I have to fight Lord Mephistopheles himself."

"Don't say such things out loud." Eve says looking me straight in the eyes. "You never know when he might be listening."

"Noted." I say before locking lips with Eve while jackhammering my cock into her tight hole.

While I'm fucking Eve with everything I've got the tentacles are doing their work everywhere else. Mouths nibbling on erect nipples, three tentacles pistoning into her ass while they wiggle around for added pleasure. The thin one stroking her clit like a miniature dick. Lastly the two inside her pussy are rubbing against my cock while wiggling around inside the void of her warm, moist hole. I can feel the end approaching as semen is bubbling in my balls.

Eve's pussy clamps down on my cock as warm fluid gushes out of her wetting my groin. The realization that I'd managed to make Eve cum first sends me over the edge as I explode inside her. My legs give out causing me to fall onto my ass which in turn impales Eve when she crashes down on top of me.

"Fuck." Eve yells while going into a second orgasm.

I enjoy the rhythmic squeezing of her pussy around my cock before pulling out. I equip some new clothes after transforming into the form from last night and close the window informing me of the level up before getting ready to leave.

"Before I forget the reason it felt different is because making that imp cum despite her trying to prevent it gave me an ability called "Lesser Mark of Lust." I explain to Eve. "One of the benefits it grants is making my dick more stimulating for my partner."

"Interesting." Eve says with an amused look on her face. "To think your ability would even give you a Mark of Sin."

"I'm taking it you know what it is then?" I ask hoping she'll explain.

"They are a rune that gets etched into the soul of a human who can defeat a demon in a contest of sin." Eve explains. "They give the person marked with the rune some of the abilities a demon of that sin type would have. Angels can bestow similar marks that they call blessings. However they don't do so through a contest, but simply give it to a person they deem worthy. Such as when that angel kissed you."

"That doesn't mean I'm gonna become a Nephalem or something does it?" I ask.

"You know about them?" Eve asks in surprise.

"Not really." I say as we near the portal. "They are mentioned in Diablo 3 as children of angels and demons."

"That is actually very accurate." Eve says coming to a stop just outside the portal. "To my knowledge they haven't been seen in a very long time. As for your question. I have no idea. I've never heard of a human gaining both a Mark of Sin and blessing before. Besides only those who give in to the runes will be changed by them. In your case I'm sure that ability of yours will keep everything in check."

"I'll take your word for it, but if you notice anything odd about me at some point please let me know." I ask looking Eve straight in the eyes.

"In that case I should let you know when were gonna have sex you turned into a tentacle mo..an. Tentacle man." Eve says playfully.

"What am I gonna do with you." I say not expecting a response.

"Oh please say sex." Eve says shooting me a naughty smirk.

"You are incorrigible." I say with an amused chuckle.

"You love it don't lie." Eve says with a playful giggle.

"Never said I didn't." I say preparing to exit the portal.

Hopefully Violet is still at the place where she told us to meet her. If not we'll just head home. We can't spend too much time searching her and besides she'll be there around eight p.m. At least that's what we agreed to in order to get in touch with her easier. Before exiting the portal Eve returns to my shadow. I get a taxi to meet me and head to the location Violet gave us last night. It's actually the location of the bridge she's living underneath of in a tent.

Once we arrive I pay the cab driver and head underneath the bridge to look for her tent. She did what I asked and marked her tent by using a stick with a red cloth wrapped around it. After looking inside I'm overwhelmed by the sight before me.

--------

Post Chapter Character Review

Name: Marcus Belmont

Race: Human

Alignment: Positive 1/5 Order 1/5

Age: 39

Title: Agent of Mephistopheles

Job: Proprietor of Souls

Level: 9 XP: 6435/8100

HP: 423/625 MP: 612/1300

(!)Strength: 15+

(!)Dexterity: 15+

(!)Vitality: 18+

(!)Toughness: 17+

(!)Intelligence: 50+

(!)Wisdom: 17+

(!)Charisma: 15+

(!)Luck: 15

Stat Points: 10

Skill Points: 25

(!) New Perks Available

Buffs:

Healthy, Well Rested, Satiated, Lover's Comfort

Debuffs:

None

Measurements:

Height - 5'9

Chest - 40"

Biceps - 13"

Hips - 34"

Length - 9"

Girth - 6"

Sexual Experience:

Number of Male Partners - 0

Number of Female Partners - 5

Experience - Average

Likes:

Sex, Video Games, Japanese Anime

Dislikes:

People who bring misery to others, People who look down on others, Foster Care

Emotions:

Anger, Guilt, Sadness

Wealth:

Average

Arousal:

Minimal

Disposition Towards You:

N/A

Skills:

Blunt Weapon Mastery lv. 10

Cleaning lv. 15

Crafting lv. 22

Cycling lv. 9

Driving lv. 16

Gaming lv. 24

Marksmanship lv. 4

Masturbation lv. 35

Mathematics lv. 14

Multilingualism lv. 4

(!)Multitasking lv. 15

(!)Oral Sex lv. 31

(!)Orgasm Control lv. 30

Perception lv. 13

(!)Sexual Intercourse lv. 24

Stealth lv. 6

Swimming lv. 9

(!) New Perks Available

Abilities:

Analyze lv. 13

Astral Projection lv. Max

Blessing of Kindness lv. Max

Create Aspect lv. 2

Energy Harvesting lv. Max

Fertility Magic lv. Max

Gamer's Body lv. Max

Incognito lv. Max

Lesser Mark of Lust lv. Max

Lust Demon Immunity lv. Max

Mana Manipulation lv. 3

Mana Canon lv. 2

Mana Grenade lv. 2

Mana Shield lv. 3

Mana Surge lv. 2

Mana Sense lv. Max

Soul Collecting lv. Max

STD Immunity lv. Max

Perks:

Strength - Adrenaline Rush

Dexterity - Lightning Reflexes

Vitality - Enhanced Constitution

Toughness - Hang in There

Intelligence - Fast Learning, Improved Fast Learning, Greater Fast Learning, Enhanced Memory, Improved Enhanced Memory, Quick Wits

Wisdom - Danger Sense

Charisma - Self-Confidence

Luck - Lady Luck

Cleaning - Fast Cleaning

Gaming - Adaptability, Lightning Fingers

Masturbation - Fantasy, Instant Erection, Edging, Improved Edging, I'm Not Done Yet

Oral Sex - Tongue Lashing, Improved Tongue Lashing, Weak Point

Orgasm Control - Orgasm Control, Improved Orgasm Control, Greater Orgasm Control