All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 04'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I AM LOVING YOUR WORK

No hard rush to the finish makes your writing much more interesting for me. This is moving forward very nicely. Mom seems like a real person I'd enjoy simply hanging out with.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks to anonymous

Wow - thank you for your great comment - made my day. I try to make the characters as real as possible and stick to what I think works within their own sense of motivations/values. Definitely makes for more fun writing I find.

Truthfully, of all the characters I've created Diana is the one I would most love to meet as a real person.

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy the series - please let me know.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to an anonymous email part one

I received an email from an anon poster that raises a good point and felt it was a good one to share with other readers:

"Story going too slow, thought this was incest not past memories, four chapters and the son does nothing but look, BORING Telling her past for these chapters so much doesn't keep the story moving fast enough unless you plan 30 chapters."

Actually at this early stage when I was first writing this I really didn't have a length or end point in sight. I was just having a great time and reacting to scenes in my head. If you were to tell me that this would go on for well over thirty chapters I would have thought you were nuts, but here I am finishing chapter 29 and still have some distance to travel before the end.

continued in next comment due to length

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to anon email part two

I completely get and understand the two complaints here - this is a great tease but for me there is a huge reason for this. Neither Matt nor Diana, especially at this point, want to be anything other than a normal mother and son - incest is the furthest thing from their minds - in fact it would shock both of them. Where the conflict comes in with this very normal notion is from the past, so that has to be here. To make it real, I have to develop this. So the development and the tease factor will definitely turn off many readers - sorry about that and I accept this. In the last week Literotica has released over six hundred new stories and while I tremendously love erotica the vast majority don't appeal to me. Well, the same applies to me as a writer for all the readers. This isn't for many their cup of tea. But thanks for taking the time to test it out first.

Happy reading!

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Another response to an anonymous email

I had a reader email me with a strong request (plea) for a drastic change in chapter 18.

First, I greatly appreciate the intensity for your passion to my work - I am very, very flattered. Thanks.

I really want to keep the original chapters I released years ago close to the first time they were submitted with minor tweaks to improve them (better word choices, more logical reactions, little more details, fixing mistakes, etc.)

I am intrigued with you suggestions for chapter 18 - can you please email me with a return address or PM me here in Literotica - give me someway to directly respond to you. Accounts here are very private and separate from real life, and it is easy in gmail to create an account not tied directly to a real person.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Gets better with each chapter, looking forward to many more.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
The teasing is exciting

I appreciate the comments you have made in reply to others as that gives me some idea what to expect.

I think Diana is getting twitchy and I would like to see some progression towards touching even if it is some oral between them.

keep going though, I am sure we will get there eventually.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Still loving it

Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story so far

Overall I can say I have enjoyed the story progression. I'm not an anal person, so this chapter didn't really do it for me, but I know there are guys and girls out there that enjoy it. Keep up the good work and look forward to see how the story progresses.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to anon before turtle

Thanks. That's one of the reasons for the pacing - this story was slowly writing itself and progressing at its own pace. Glad you like it

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Turtle1952

I like "twitchy" a lot. Describes Di very well. Definitely going to make use of that expression - thanks.

Thanks for the great comments as always Turtle.

I am taking advantage of what Lit offers me to respond to readers and am having a blast with it. I'm just trying to make sure I don't spoil anything!

We have a lot of progression ahead. Keep me posted on your thoughts.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Eric

Hey Eric_Shift.

Welcome back and thanks for commenting.

For now I'm still on plan for one chapter a week. I should finish chapter 29 and start 30 tonight, but I got a non-erotic paying gig that I have to fit in between. I love writing so absolutely no regrets.

If I get ahead and close to the end of the story, I plan to release the stories more frequently. Of course I will keep everyone posted here.

Thanks and keep the comments coming. I greatly appreciate them.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to anon

Thank you for your comments. I especially appreciate your sticking it out even with a subject matter more not of your taste - that is very generous to stick it out.

While I don't like spoilers here I will warn the next chapter starts similar (anal) but ends different and the story takes a different path for a while fetish-wise, but sadly (in this case) the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree where Di and Matt definitely have some of my fetish loves including exhibition and anal so they do play a large role in the grand scheme of things.

So again thanks for your patience and tolerance - I hope you continue to enjoy the progression of the story and character. Please let me know!

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago

The earlier works were really good. I would have taken this one another way, I would have had him pleasure her with the vibrator and she says in a soft hum Matt fuck me! Which grows louder. Finally Matt take off your pants and fuck me. Also did I miss something. Did matts pants magically disapeaf. You wrote about the sex part like you were in elementary school, i had so many hope for this story. Everything on this site more than 3 chapters usually end up a disaster

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Corey2Justified

Thanks for your comments - there are a lot of different ways this story could go as we have barely touched who Diana is and what motivates her to do what she is doing.

Actually I think you did miss something - Matt left to download the photos. Diana was left alone to her memories of her dead husband - she was having a flashback.

That changes things quite a bit.

Actually I agree with you about chaptered stories. As a reader I don't read many - I prefer single, hot and heavy stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WTF

Dude, you have issues😞

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
damn

cant wait for them to fuck

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Soooo sensually sublime.....!

You just keep turning up the heat....UMMMMMMMM!!!!!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Loving each stage of the story

Can't wait until she wants Matt to take Dave's place.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke - yeah - it is such a tease. Hope you continue to enjoy it.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Hey again arrowglass. "Sensually sublime" - thanks - I really like that a lot. If I ever manage to release this as a book that will have to be on the cover!

Thanks again, hope you continue to enjoy it - LF

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
All reactions are personal

and mine was negative, but that's just me. I was ok till she licked it clean after anal.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Keeps getting better, but then I know what will be coming.

I forgot how long before Matt gets to make love to his Mom

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Slow ride; take it easy

The build up here is great. I really like the pace Matt and mom are taking. Matt is getting an education in how to please a woman without any contact between us and mom. Not many teenage boys are that lucky. And I think you (LF) made a comment in the past that at this point, neither mom or Matt were thinking of sex between them. Besides, Matt is stocking up on lots of great jerk material right now. Delayed gratification will pay off in the end (mom's i am guessing). 5 stars.

-bern1965(pending)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

The sensual sexuality of the mother is beyond description. I know the son is listening and learning. I can not wait until the mother has her sexual and emotional epiphany with her son. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fucking A2M! What a slut! Matt is SO LUCKY!

analustanalust3 months ago

Love it. Kind of unbelievable for Matt to react so unassertively when faced with a naked woman masturbating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous