The Deal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

She held him so tightly that she could feel everything. This time she held still waiting for him. When he finished and was still she released her arms and legs falling to the bed below him, again feeling the rush of air filling the void. He moved his body up, penis waving before her. Again she knew what he wanted. She cupped his sac with one hand and grabbed his ass with the other pushing his penis into her mouth. Lovingly she bathed the flesh with her tongue. He groaned and rolled his hips sawing his flesh in her mouth. After a little while she could feel him thicken and harden again and immediately embraced the challenge to bring another release for her lover as she used her tongue, teeth and cheeks to draw every fiber of emotion out of his body. She aggressively attacked him with her mouth for several minutes. She could feel the start of the pulse by the hand covering his testicles and followed the pulse through her lips onto her tongue until the fluid pulsed out to bathe the back of her throat. They both groaned as he slowed to a stop and rolled off of her again separating the connection between him. She closed her eyes as she heard his throaty groan "Oh God Di; I love you so much."

She opened her eyes to stare at the flesh colored rubber penis in her hand. It certainly wasn't the same, but for now it was enough. Suddenly she smirked and brought the penis to her mouth and swallowed it to the base and wiggled it around. Still sucking on it she swung her legs over and got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom. Too bad Matt left before seeing the true ending; talk about broadening his imagination. Well a girl should have some secrets she thought as she closed her bathroom door.

*****

As always, thank you for reading. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me but remember to check back as I will respond to all comments/emails. Also don't forget to check out PeterTowers here on Lit with his own series "Following on a Strange Request" that makes very creative use of my story. His other work is also fantastic so definitely check him out. I will continue to post a new chapter each week until the series is complete.

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers
12