The Deal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good thing it grows back. Well, you can't say I don't try new things. What about you? Are you planning on going all naked around the house now?"

"Nah. I don't know how you do it. It feels all weird and ugh being all out there."

Diana raised her hands over her head pushing her breasts out. "I can't tell you how alive it makes me feel to be on display for you and you enjoying the show. But I'm glad you won't join me. It is definitely more exciting being the only one nude. But I wouldn't mind seeing my new friend occasionally."

Diana and Matt looked down at Matt's penis.

They both watched as Matt's penis jerked and lengthened as blood rushed back into it and it grew with excitement.

Ah to be so young and virile thought Diana.

Diana pushed him up out of the couch, "Besides I want my encore performance. I'll even help you clean up the place after."

Matt grinned "Deal."

12