The Deal Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And Kim weathered it but distanced herself from us a bit."

"Yeah, she never could replace you for me after I lost you."

"Well, if you can accept this rather strange arrangement, I am back and plan on staying that way."

"Tell me the truth. How does it feel to be nude around Matt all the time?"

"The truth? Just the other day, I got so worked up I meant to finish things with ah ...er ...a spatula, hey I was in the kitchen at the time alright? Anyways, I didn't really even need the spatula because I barely touched myself before the fireworks exploded like you wouldn't believe."

"Wasn't that when the spatula went flying across the room mom?" Matt entered the room grinning.

"You were here and saw it happen?" Sue looked dazed.

"Hey it's not nice to listen in on other people's conversations you little shit." Diana punched him on the arm.

Sue shook her head. "If you think about it this is so insane. But look at you two. I have never seen a mother and son so close; so in love, I'm jealous."

Diana reached over and hugged her son close, "Yeah, I really love him even if he is a little shit some times."

Matt looked down between them, "Augh. Again with the soft pillows of eternal torment."

Diana jumped back and looked at her breasts, "What can I say..."

Matt cut in "I know, I know 'the girls have a mind of their own.' Like that helps at all."

Diana put her arm around Matt and pointed at Sue, "You know Matt, mine aren't the only weapons of mass torment available tonight."

"Right. Mrs. Lynn, you are going down." Matt sat rubbing his hands together.

"You'll be waving in the breeze before me mister." Sue grabbed the cards and shuffled.

"Such trash talk at my own dinner table." Diana mock gasped.

"Oh, don't get me started on you. I am not finished with you yet. What did you say earlier to Kim and me, 'What do you think I do prance around Matt naked or something?' You are such a liar."

"A lady should always defend her honor against such vile accusations."

Matt and Sue looked at each and burst out laughing.

"Oh, just deal the damn cards. I'm tired of being the only one showing something."

Silence filled the room as each studied their cards carefully, no one wanting to give in an inch. In the end, a red faced Matt added his pants to the growing stack of clothes on the floor.

"Woo hoo. Is that my little friend trying to say hello?"

"Enough with the little friend alright. I keep telling you; I am going to wind up needing self-esteem therapy or something."

"Self-esteem issues? Just how many of your friends are with half naked women right now?" Diana pointed out.

"What a minute. I just realized something. Have you seen Matt naked? Oh and enough with any bathing until three crap."

"Beat me to find out."

"Oh give me those damn cards."

Sue and Diana glared at each other across the table through the next round carefully planning their draws but in the end Matt pulled a flush to Diana's three of a kind and Sue's two pairs.

"Alright! Now we're talking. Two pairs reveal a pair." Diana clapped her hands.

Sue reached around her back, "Ha ha. Such a lame joke. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Sue blushed looking at Matt with his intent stare at her chest and then over at the smirking Diana. She pulled the bra off and threw it at Diana, "I am so sick of that smirk!"

"Careful, that tossing motion gave a lot of extra bounce, girl. I don't know if Matt can handle it."

Sue cupped her hands under her breasts and jiggled them, "How's this for extra bounce?"

Matt gulped and Diana then Sue cracked up.

"The next time one of you loses and it's show time," Diana chuckled.

Cards were dealt and both Sue and Matt groaned.

Diana smiled, "one of you is going down and no wimping out - you stand up to drop it!"

After a minute, a groaning, red-faced Matt pushed his chair out and stood up. "I definitely don't want Craig to ever hear about this." As a crimson hue deepened on his face he grabbed his boxers and tugged them down, his penis snapping up after it cleared the waistband. He quickly sat back down.

"Wow, I'm impressed. You have grown up." Sue stared at Matt smiling.

"Thanks, I think," muttered Matt.

"Alright until Sue loses, we both have to answer questions or take dares. Deal them out Mr. Red face."

Suddenly the phone rang stopping all conversation. Diana went into the living room and a moment later called out, "Sue, it's Cindy for you."

A minute later Sue walked back into the kitchen her breasts pleasantly bouncing with each step.

"Shit, I have to leave. Cindy's freaking out; her basketball uniform is dirty. I have to go wash it for tomorrow's game."

"Oh, what a tease. I'll bet you planned that." Diana laughed.

"Tease? Oh, I want a rematch this weekend. And another thing Matt..."

Matt had collected all his clothes and was in the doorway heading toward his room when he stopped and turned.

Sue reached down and pulled her panties off, "Don't listen to your mother. I am most certainly not a tease." She stood still with her hands on her hips.

Matt's face split into a grin, "Thanks Mrs. Lynn, I would never think such a thing." He stood and watched as his best friend's nude mother walked around gathering all her clothes and put them back on.

Diana put her robe back on and walked the smirking Sue to the door.

Sue turned and threw herself into a surprised Diana's arms.

"That was so incredible. Thank you so much. After I get the wash on Jeff will have no idea what's about to hit him."

Diana laughed waving to her friend as she danced down the street. Diana could swear that a glow brighter than the street light was coming off Sue.

Of course thanks for reading. I sincerely hoped you enjoyed the latest escapades of Matt and Diana. Please feel free to leave a comment or email and I'll get back to you. Until next week don't forget Peter Towers and all his great work including his spin-off (sort of) of the Deal called "Further Along a Strange Request."

12