All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 12'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I like your writing but i hope that next chapter will be much hotter and that we will have mom do some sexy stuff with the boys.

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 7 years ago
Don't like Craig or Chip

Disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Shitty

Not worth wanking to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Understanding Di

If you read earlier Di said she would only have sex with Matt or someone she loves like her late husband. Reread earlier chapters.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
A tale of three anonymous

Earliest anon: I like a lot of hot sex so definitely there will be a lot of sex coming in the next chapters.

Second anon: I do develop a lot in this story - try Amy's "The Bet" I think that is very wank worthy.

Last anon: Di definitely has a code of ethics that she believes in but she is still growing and learning even in middle age that gives some wiggle room- but she always remains true to herself and her sense of loyalty and love..

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Manoblue

Hey Manoblue: I'm sorry you don't like Chip or Craig. Hopefully, you are okay with their parents. Nobody lives in a vacuum including Matt and Diana. In real life this would present quite a challenge to keep their relationship a secret. I wanted to explore that. While nothing like this story ever happened in my life, I was part of a close knit trio of friends. We always knew when something was up with another one of us - keeping secrets was impossible. The other two usually knew when the other was getting interested in someone even before he did himself. That had to be a part of this story as I don't believe Matt's friends couldn't catch on to something.

Also, as I was developing this I found Diana's backstory from before Matt was born which makes a lot clearer why Diana is the way she is. I really like the concept of a group of friends who enjoy a very open sexual lifestyle together and absolutely wanted to explore that as well as how this develops as they age and life goes on.

I realize that my desire to explore and to have fun with concepts does pull away from the simple mother/son relationship but this really is the series I want to write with the larger dynamic.

Thanks for your patience (tolerance?) I do promise that Matt, Diana and (spoiler!) Cindy will always be my main focus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Yeah this started off so good but now i could care less. Most of us come to this site to read about fantasy stories and generally don't like it when the author "tries to play to realism", we wanted a mom/son relationship and not this crap. This is going to drop hard rating wise and this is the last chapter ill ever read of "the deal". Anyways good luck in your future endeavors.

Ironman52Ironman52about 7 years ago
Keeps getting more interesting

I do like the exploration and development of characters. I feel Dianna needs to fall in love for this saga to be complete. When I see a new older male character drop into the pot I have to wonder is this the one? Especially when they get off to a rocky start?

Is it Friday yet? :)

Thanks!

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous

Thanks for reading up to this point even though I've been adding realism awhile. I appreciate you sticking it out so far. One thing I do like about this site is the breadth of content - anyone can find anything they like. I know I'll never please everyone but I am pleasing some readers so that is good enough for me.

I also very much appreciate your closing "good luck with your future endeavors." Very cool - thank you. I hope you do find the stories you enjoy.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Ironman52

Hey again Ironman52! While you say "Is it Friday yet?" I often think "Is it Saturday or Sunday yet?" as I very, very much look forward to you and a couple others commenting. Thank you so much for that.

Great comment by the way - I definitely want a happy ending for this and while the core trio will never part, something has to happen.

I hope you continue to enjoy it to the point!

Is it Saturday or Sunday yet? :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The slow pace youve given us is starting to come too tedious and boring. Beside a couple of blowjobs and a weak excuse for craig to become involved in the story, which wasnt needed or wanted, this kind of has been a dud. Unless all the boys are going upstairs to fuck all four of those chicks this vacation is pointless. Matt pining away for some girl hes not actually involved with is a lame plot point. Oral and handjobs arent cutting it. The other boys also becoming involved with incest as mentioned earlier is lazy.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous

I felt the story was running fairly tight, but sorry you find it tedious and boring. I hate to keep using the excuse of 'not for everybody' but that really is the issue. I could have gone in a straightforward mother/son scenario but I didn't. Right there some will love it and some will hate it. I also right from the beginning gave Diana hard and soft limits. If I had stuck to the beginning rules of the deal we wouldn't even have hand jobs and blow jobs - we do only because there is a progression as the characters develop - they grow. And develop/grow they will continue to do so as well as have a life outside the bedroom.

I will always respect those who don't like what I am doing, but I also firmly believe in what I am doing (hence my name by the title :) ) Happy reading.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
superb

that was superbly done, very good writing litfan and lookig forward to more chapters

Balok64Balok64about 7 years ago
Here's hoping!

Really enjoying the story so far and thanks for submitting for our enjoyment. Based on your comments earlier in the chapters it looks like the story is already written, but I'm hoping for a couple of things!

I hope Matt realizes what a precious gift he has to give to his mother in his virginity and that having her as his first would be something they both would cherish forever. I think it would mean so much more to them both than if it were Cindy. But sadly it's looking like that will not be the case. :(

I also hope that you don't turn Di into some cock-crazed whore that fucks all of his friends and their fathers and any other men you might write in. I think you've done a great job in establishing that it's about love for her and not pure sex. Many of these stories unfortunately turn the mothers into nothing more than a slutty receptacle for someone's cum and I think it would go against the character's morals that you've established.

So if you talk to Matt, encourage him to get his head out of his ass and give his cherry to the one person who loves him the most in the world. There's only one first time and the way you've established them, they both need to have that cherished memory together!

(crosses fingers)

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to PrinceLuke

Hey PrinceLuke - thank you very, very much for your kind words. I hope you continue to enjoy the series. I am writing Chapter 31 right now. Please keep me posted on your feelings!

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Balok64

Wow - thank you very much for your very detailed comment. I'll answer as best as I can without spoiling too much (if anything ideally.)

I first posted this series on Literotica starting in 2010; it ran through about 2013 (I think.) For personal reasons I pulled all my work (I had three different series and a whole bunch of stand alone stories.) At that time I was up to Chapter 26 (I think - I was dealing with health issues part of which has affected my memory a bit.)

I can tell you the core to this story is the concept of true love and that never goes away and the focus is always on Matt, Diana and Cindy (a bit of a spoiler.)

One part that is a sticky wicket is everybody loves sex in this but the Hughes realize that love trumps sex, so they do react accordingly. You read Diana really well. She will have some serious sex fun but with limits. Honestly, Sue Lynn followed closely by Kim Hamilton are/were the wildest of the bunch. In the past, the Hughes, Hamiltons, Lynns, and Brocks had some serious orgy sex parties. Life got in the way but Diana and Matt are leading everybody back down that path again.

Personally, I feel being an ethical slut is the best way to be and how I try to live my life, and that is what I tried to make my characters. There are definitely codes of conduct.

Matt on the other hand, I love Matt - he has it tough. He is trying to be the dutiful son, but he is learning rapidly about a very wild lifestyle and loves it. He does have his head in his ass, but I like to think I would too if I was in his shoes.

petertowerspetertowersabout 7 years ago
Well done

I thought your writing was even more inventive than usual here. I read the Bet first and thought you wove your story around it perfectly. I need to add to Following on in a similar vein I suppose.

Looking forward to the rest of the chapters. Pete.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Hey Pete!

Hi Pete - Great to hear from you hear. 'Inventive' - thanks! It was a lot of fun to follow along with another story.

Oh please add on to "Following..." As I'm sure I've mentioned, I'm always anxious for new stories from you. Hope your writing is going well.

I'm about to start chapter 32 after a little more editing on 31. Winding it down which is exciting but also bittersweet.

Take care my friend - peace, love and happiness to you always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ch 13

It's late Saturday night and chapter 13 is nowhere to be found! Also still WAY too many spelling/grammar usage errors to be considered good writing. Quit your bullshit with the "I used to be a journalist" tales.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Good story. A little over the top with the Biology teacher. How could he afford Jamaica

Bare pussy in front of her son's 2 friends all day....I do not think so. Topless was enough, but naked pussy...NO

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

First - my apologies on the timing. Initially I found submitting on Tuesdays would get the story posted on Friday. Some time around chapter 9 things got out of whack and I don't know why. Generally this happens when contests are going on at Literotica because they get first priority so other non contest works can get thrown into a longer queue. This isn't the case here.

Second - I don't know what to tell you. No bullshit - I've been a writer for most of my life - for free when I was a kid, paid when I got older and very professional after college. Honestly, I am frustrated how when I first read a new chapter here I do see imperfections. I do write these and edit completely by myself, so go ahead and shoot me - I'm over all very happy with the outcome. Your comment does crack me up as I've had quite a few editors compliment me on my clean copy though I'm sure you'll chalk it up as more bullshit.

As long as you enjoy this - no skin off my nose!

Thanks

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

I absolutely love your comment. Errr.....can't a single high school teacher who is smart with his money afford Jamaica? Honestly, I don't know but I thought they could. I was friends with a high school history teacher years ago and he was always traveling all over the place. My writing pays the bills but not much more - close to home vacations for me.

As an exhibitionist myself, I've always been interested in the idea of nude beaches - never have experienced it but certainly fantasy material.

Thanks again and I hope you continue to enjoy the story and it gets back to more plausible for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know it's done already, but I hope Craig and Chip don't do anything with Diana

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Good series. 5 stars. Note: Hope the biology teacher has a stroke.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As everyone now knows, the story this author refers to in his introduction is no longer on Literotica. I'm sure we're all the worse for missing the writing. This author thought it was amazing. Maybe sometime in the future it will come back....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous