All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 13'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Ahh getting better all the time

loving this, hope we get to read some more yet. There is a journey to happiness for the 3 of them and I would like to be able to read about it.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to Turtle1952

Hey Turtle - Glad you enjoyed it. This really brings forward Matt, Diana and Cindy and a true understanding of who they are. I remember the first time around this was the dividing line for many who wanted just Matt and Diana. But I am very excited to have five very experienced sex nuts (the parents) with three budding sex nuts (the sons) and one complete fish out of water very much looking at the pool with interest (Cindy) with the core of the dynamic relationship of Cindy with Matt and Diana forming.

I definitely will continue to post a new chapter every week as I write the ending. Once that is done I will release them faster. I have up to chapter 31 finished and probably two or three more to go.

Thanks again for reading, commenting and enjoying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More details

If you could have more details in he intimate scenes, that would be great. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please have Cindy join Diana in her household attire.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to both anonymous

First anonymous: more details in the intimate scenes. Not a bad request - I'll see what I can do. I'm not a fan of giving inches for cock size or exact bra size measurements but more detail to the action I can do. While not your request but one I used to get a lot - I really don't like to give a lot of details about characters specifically. I like readers getting their own image of what they look like. I have certain identifiable features (Diana has auburn hair in a pixie cut and very seashell pink colored soft nipples while Cindy is longish straight raven colored hair and is very curvy with very dark, sharp nipples) but beyond that I like you guys to imagine your preferred types for more pleasure for you.

Second anonymous: a nude Cindy huh? to tell you would be spoiling :) but definitely keep reading as you will be happy.

xsiveonexsiveoneabout 7 years ago
Great!

I am so enjoying this story, and am glad to know there is eighteen more chapters with the possible addition of a few more. Great job!

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to xsiveone

Why thank you very much. I'm glad you are enjoying it and looking forward to more. It's Wednesday and I've just submitted Chapter 14 which hopefully will be up Friday or Saturday. I'm now on Chapter 32 which should be the second to last chapter. Kind of bittersweet, but feels real good.

Thanks again! Please let me know how you enjoy the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing

Is the only way to describe this story.

There are some chapters I have re read multiple times.

I have read this chapter 3 times alone.

Can not wait till the next chapter.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You really made my weekend with this comment.

I'm always honored to have readers but to read it multiple times makes it all that much more special for me. Thanks.

Of course I hope you continue to enjoy it.

Ironman52Ironman52about 7 years ago
The hits keep on rolling

I always read twice before I comment. It was a busy week.

I have loved this series. Just when I thought there were no more surprises Cindy and Di meet at the 'ill opportune' time. The side story with the other Mom is adding a dimension. Waiting for the third Mom to come along and the Di to find her lover.

Keep the hits rolling. I am so glad it's Friday.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
perfect

this story has developed perfectly, im enjoying it so much the only warning from me is that i hope this doesnt turn into a threesome. I really like the fact that you have saved matt for cindy. great job and another five stars from me.

haarekhaarekabout 7 years ago
Love it

Thanks for sharing a great story. I love the pacing of the main story and it feels good to have some "side actions" to keep thing sexy.

I cant help but wonder why there are two girls named Cindy in the dtory though?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow,

Totaly caught off guard by this chapter, resonates with the last few years of my life, truely touching. Thanks from downunder, cheers Doug

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
What a loving and tender story filled some GREAT SEX

Wish I had the adult friends and the sex sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taking a breath

Okay I have been unable to stop reading this since the first chapter and only now pausing to take a breath and tell you how much I love it, well done on such a well crafted tale

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This story keeps getting better and better. Only in fiction can humans be so open, honest, and truthful. The maturity of the teenagers is unbelievable. Unfortunately, real life more closely reflex Cindy, and Diana and Matt's life post husband death and pre-deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous