All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 17'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
BigPappy42BigPappy42about 7 years ago
Love it!

Another great chapter. Loving but hot and kinky. Just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

Great job with this chapter. Hope you are getting closer to completing the final chapter so I won't have to wait for a week to read more than one a week.

Also hope yourf feeling better

Es

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy42 - thanks for the very nice comment. I appreciate it. I try to balance between hot and sweet - lovable raunch I guess you would call it. Thanks again and I hope you keep enjoying it.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous ES

Hey Es - thank you - I'm feeling a lot better (damn plague.)

I did finish the final chapter (though I reserve the right to tweak it here and there before submitting.) From the previous chapter to that chapter things seemed off so I'm writing a chapter between the two and that is going well. In the end there will be thirty-two chapters.

Last night I submitted Chapter 18, so you won't have to wait long.

Thanks again for your kind words

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Vafunman42's email

Hey Vafunman42 - thanks for your email. I'm glad you enjoyed it that much. I hope you continue to enjoy them.

Keep in touch.

oneof9oneof9about 7 years ago
Great story

I've been enjoying the storys you put up. I really like the way you don't rush everyone in the story to do everything. It's more erodic that way. I hope you keep up the story.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeabout 7 years ago
great

awesome chapter dude but plz dont make cindy do stuff with other guys, she should be reserved for matt only and maybe Di as well. otherwise great work and another five stars from me.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to oneof9

Hey oneof9! Thank you for your very kind words. I love a slow build up in what I read and am trying to do that here as well. I'm very glad you are enjoying it. This series will run for 33 chapters so we are just over the halfway point here. I hope you continue to enjoy it. Please keep in touch.

litfan10litfan10about 7 years agoAuthor
Response to PrinceLuke

Welcome back PrinceLuke and thanks for your comments again. Matt, Cindy and Diana have a long growth ahead of them but it is always filled with lots of love for each other. I hope you continue to enjoy where they are going and keep me posted on your thoughts. Thanks

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Getting closer....At least Cindy as tasted the fruit of Matt's loins

Looking forward to the next step

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I agree with PrinceLuke

And it is so easy to dislike Chip

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Chapters 15 through 17 demonstrate how to let someone explore and develop their own sexual awareness and needs without pressure. Given a safe and secure environment, an insecure entity can sexual develop without fear of embarrassment or failure. Great series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous