The Deal Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chip just nodded enthusiastically almost giving himself a whiplash causing Matt and Cindy to giggle uncontrollably.

In a few minutes a nude Kim reentered the room tossing the bundle of her clothes onto her bags in the corner, "Just a preview of what things would be like if you shape up grade-wise buster."

She sat back down as she and Di grinned at each other.

Chip grinned at Matt, "Do you realize that we are eating a great dinner with three gorgeous naked women, buddy?"

Matt just grinned with a mouth full of food causing the women to laugh.

"Gorgeous, huh?" Cindy laughed, "You know that would have been a better pick-up line than all the bad ones you tried on me in the restaurant that first night."

Chip blushed, "Thanks, I'll remember that. Hey, that's right, what did Matt say that was so much better and actually got you?"

Cindy giggled brightly, "Actually, I had already seen quite a bit of him before that, thanks to mom here."

Chip and Kim stared as Matt blushed deeply.

Diana burst out laughing as well and then explained the whole stripping for food deliveries that she had done as dares from Matt finishing with the time she had pulled Matt's underwear down in front of Cindy when she had delivered the food.

"That's what Cindy meant by 'boxer boy,'" Chip laughed..

Kim's peels of laughter filled the room, "Oh, my God. THAT'S how you two first met? That's too funny."

Chip was howling as well, "But somehow I can't see it working out so well for me."

Cindy was beaming, "It was the strangest thing that had ever happened to me. And then later that night while I still couldn't get the image out of my head, in the two of them walk to have dinner. And wouldn't you know it they sat at one of my tables."

Kim had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. "Now that's a story to tell the grandkids someday. So Matt- you're that impressive huh; one look and you get the girl."

As Matt blushed an even deeper scarlet hue, Cindy could tell Kim was joking.

"Actually, what hooked me was watching how in love they were that night at my table. I was so jealous. I never saw love like that before. And then when Matt came in with Chip and Craig and was so adorably dorky in his embarrassment -- well that was it for my heart." Cindy smiled over at her boyfriend.

Chip laughed, "Now dorky I can do! Maybe I do have a chance after all in the love department."

"Didn't it seem strange that a mother and son were that in love?" Kim looked at the smiling threesome. "I mean when Sue first told me I freaked out."

Cindy continued, "I didn't find out until much later about that. I thought they were a couple with a big age difference having fun. I was really confused but Matt seemed so honest."

"So you took it all in stride when you found out the truth?" Kim shook her head.

Di laughed, "Actually, she punched me in the middle of the mall and threw me to the ground."

"No, I thought Matt lied to me about taking you to Jamaica when we were just starting to get serious. It wasn't until you leaped over my car in the parking lot that I found out you were his mother."

"Huh?" both Kim and Chip spluttered while Matt laughed at their expressions.

The two women explained the whole day of revelations to the dazed couple including the dinner when Cindy explained her childhood.

Kim shook her head, "Unbelievable. Cindy, I can see why Diana feels the way she does about you. You really are amazing."

Cindy gave a small smile and blush, "Thanks, I can't tell you how happy I am now."

Soon dinner was finished and the group sat in the living room with Matt sitting between Di and Cindy on the couch while Kim and Chip shared a loveseat. Diana and Kim told the kids how the old fun days had come to be and what they were like.

"Once Lacey got divorced the first time and went a little wild on us in a bad way and then with poor David dying, it kind of all just stopped and years went by without any of us even realizing it." Kim shook her head.

Diana looked at her old friend, "So, you're really glad the crazy days are back again?"

Kim thought for a moment, "That first time with Sue and Chip was so strange, but then when I told Adam about it and we three kind of got together...well. It's good. Different. When we were younger it was much more physical and mindless. Now, well, there is so much more heart involved. The emotions run so deep which makes it feel so much better and stronger. I actually love it more now with our kids involved."

Diana reached over to brush her arm on Matt's shoulder. "The love I have for Matt is different from the feelings I had for David, but the depth is very much the same. It just feels so right and good."

Cindy and Kim smiled as Matt leaned over and kissed Di deeply.

Matt turned his head and, with a smile, kissed Cindy as well, as Diana stroked his back.

As the two pulled apart, the rest could hear Cindy breathe into his mouth, "I will never get tired of these amazing kisses."

Kim and Chip smiled at each other and then kissed as well.

Kim and Di caught eyes and Kim spoke first, "It definitely feels better now. Honest love."

Diana nodded, "It does feel nice. We are so lucky to have found somebody like Cindy who not only is alright with things but actually fits right in. I still can't believe that she wants to share Matt with me."

Cindy blushed and looked at Kim and Chip, "It's more for me actually I think. I'm the least experienced here and I don't want to rush into things. Sharing Matt with mom takes that pressure off of me as well as any guilt. Now, I can move forward when I'm ready to."

Kim shook her head, "Wow, again I'm impressed. You really are something else. If the Hughes ever get tired of you, you would be welcome in our house." With a smirk she added, "I'm sure Chip wouldn't mind."

As Chip blushed, Cindy giggled and wrapped her arm around Matt's "Sorry Kim, but I know a great thing when I see it, and I'm never giving these two up or giving them any reason to get tired of me."

Kim stood up and stretched, her dark breasts pulled tight on her chest, "Well guys, it's been a great night. I was hoping we might get into something tonight, but I think you three need some time."

Diana smiled, "Thanks Kim. I know there will be some fun times in the future but we are just getting settled in here with Cindy."

Everybody stood up. Kim went over and hugged Cindy hard surprising her. She pulled away but kept her hands on the young girl's shoulders and smiled at her.

"Di is right. You really are an incredible young woman, and I think it's wonderful that you're here."

Cindy beamed and hugged her back again. "Thanks."

Di smiled and stepped up and hugged Chip who groaned at the press of the naked woman against him.

Kim chuckled, "Gee, and to think Adam is still away and me getting all worked up. What shall I ever do in my big lonely bed this evening?"

They all laughed at the blush and gleam in Chip's face.

Kim flounced off to retrieve her clothes and cookware.

Cindy stepped forward and hugged Chip as well. Matt bit his lip from laughing at the expression on his friend's face.

Goodbyes were made with more hugs and the Hamiltons walked off to a fun night at home of their own.

Soon the Hughes and Cindy were back on the couch relaxing. Matt had an arm around both women's shoulders tracing lazy circles on their skin.

Diana smirked and reached down to Matt's jeans, "I think somebody got a little worked up at watching his friend get hugged by his naked girlfriend."

Cindy giggled and watched Di rub the bulging pants. "I bet watching you hug him too didn't help any."

Matt argued, "Come on, I'm a guy and that is something you just don't see every day."

Matt put his head back and closed his eyes as his mother unzipped his pants and fished his stiffening flesh out. Her hand curved into a circle and slid up and down the flesh.

Matt's eyes flashed open when he felt his mother stop, leaning the held cock toward Cindy as she whispered, "Do you want to try this?"

Matt watched Cindy as she licked her lips and slowly brought her hand over to cover Diana's. The two sets of hands slid up and down again. Matt groaned. After a couple of minutes, he felt his mother's hand leave his cock and slide up inside his shirt to rub his stomach as Cindy continued to stroke. Matt turned toward his mother as she leaned in to kiss him. Cindy rested her head on his chest. She looked up at Diana, "Can I watch you blow him?" She closed her eyes as Diana leaned in to kiss her deeply as well.

Di pulled away and lowered her head toward the stroking hand as Cindy and Matt shared a kiss. Cindy felt Di kiss her fingers before she slide them up to mesh into Matt's hair pulling him in tighter to their kiss.

Diana engulfed the wavering flesh before her, moving her mouth up and down to the same tempo set by Cindy earlier.

Matt again closed his eyes and rested his head back as Cindy brought her head down to Matt's stomach watching Diana suck and lick.

Diana with half of her son's cock in her mouth, looked deeply into Cindy's eyes then looked down at Matt and then at Cindy silently asking her a question. Cindy shook her head. Diana brought her mouth up off of Matt and again kissed Cindy before plunging back down increasing her tempo. She brought her mouth down as far as she could while swirling her tongue around before climbing back up the stalk. She became a blur of motion until she and Cindy could feel Matt tremble and jerk his hips as his seed spurted into his mother's mouth. She held still holding hands with Cindy their fingers entwined. Finally, Matt gasped and sank back finished.

Di slid her mouth up the glistening flesh and with a plop pulled off Matt's cock. She leaned up and looked at Cindy who after a moment leaned forward and the two kissed. Cindy's eyes opened wide as Di pushed the held seed into her mouth. Cindy pulled back staring at the woman with a glistening white smear on her lip. Di looked deeply in her eyes, "Is that okay, hon?"

Without answering, Cindy closed her eyes, licked her lips, and pushed back into the lips of her new mother kissing her deeply drinking from her mouth. Cindy leaned down and gave one soft lick across the top of Matt's red penis before pulling back up to grin at Diana. They kissed again.

Finally, the two sat back on either side of Matt.

"Wow,' Cindy said wiping her mouth. "God, I love you both so much."

And with that the three moved into a deep, shared kiss that didn't end for quite a while.

12