The Deal Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

"Great, thanks," responded Gwen.

Stephanie smirked, "We were just admiring Diana's chain. I must say I'm jealous; you two have great breasts for those. Gwen and I are more athletically built."

It was Cindy's turn to blush.

Diana chuckled, "I guess we have been providing quite a bit of entertainment to the neighborhood lately, haven't we."

Stephanie held her hands up, "Please don't stop on our account; it makes the exercise much more enjoyable."

All five laughed.

"I don't know if you would be interested, but sometimes Gwen and I go out on Thursday nights," Stephanie said. "It's our quietest day right before our busy weekend. Would you like to join us this Thursday at Riley's?"

Diana smiled, "I'd love to, but Matt and Cindy are underage for a bar."

Cindy spoke up, "That's okay mom, I have to work."

Matt nodded his head, "I have a huge Physics test on Friday I need to study for, you go right ahead."

Gwen shook her head, "I'm so sorry; I totally forgot their ages, and I ID'ed them last week at the store."

Cindy smiled, "No problem, both Matt and I are busy but that doesn't mean mom can't have some fun."

Stephanie looked at Cindy, "I'm sorry, I know you are Matt's girlfriend, but I didn't think you were his sister as well?"

Cindy smiled and held Diana's hand, "No, I like to call her mom as she's the closest thing to a mother I've ever had."

The Hollister sisters smiled.

"We understand," Gwen responded. "Sometimes families can be a little strained; trust us, we know. Uncle Jimmy was much more a dad for us than our own parents."

Cindy turned her head to the ding of a bell. "Your food is ready. I'll get it for you."

Stephanie and Gwen got up.

"No problem," Gwen told Cindy. "We'll go with you. It was great seeing you again Matt and Diana. I look forward to Thursday."

"You kidding?" Stephanie chuckled. "I'm looking forward to your next window show."

The five burst out in laughter again as Matt and Diana continued eating as the Hollisters paid for their food and left.

Cindy came back to finish her pizza as the three talked about the Hollisters.

Diana looked at both Matt and Cindy, "Am I the only one who finds it a little weird that the Hollister sisters aren't the slightest fazed that I fuck my own son and for a moment they thought Cindy was your sister but also your girlfriend?"

Cindy stared toward the door that the sisters had recently walked through, "Wow, that is bizarre. They acted like everything was perfectly normal. It kind of makes sense seeing how they own a sex shop. They are probably used to all sorts of weirdness."

Diana had a gleam in her eyes, "The Hollister sisters are quite the unique pair. Thursday could be very interesting."

Chip thumped his head down on the kitchen table. Kim Hamilton came into the kitchen from the living room looking with concern at her son. She took the seat next to him.

"What's going on, honey?" she asked him.

Chip looked up from the table, "I have a killer Physics test on Friday, and I just can't get this stuff."

"Do you need a tutor?" Kim asked.

"Honestly, no," Chip answered. "I can't focus. Craig is out tonight with Jenny again. I think they are getting serious and Matt has Cindy; I'm feeling left out."

Kim rubbed her hand across Chip's shoulder blades. "Oh, honey. You'll meet somebody. You're young yet."

"I hope so," answered Chip. "I've been lucky to have.. ah.. fun with you and dad, Mrs. Hughes and Matt and Cindy, but I know Craig and Matt are getting more."

Kim chuckled at the red hue her son's face had. "Don't forget our own deal, Chip."

She looked at the papers on the table, "Is this a practice test? And your real test is Friday?"

Chip nodded.

"I'll tell you what; if you can answer these next ten questions correctly you can have some 'fun' as you call it with me and your father."

Chip smiled and got back to work as Kim laughed, "I knew that could get your concentration back."

Kim stood up and kissed the top of her son's head. She left the room to find her husband.

After about a half hour Chip walked around the house in search of his mother. He finally stopped in front of his parents' closed bedroom door and knocked.

He heard his mother call "Come in."

He opened the door to find his nude parents sprawled on their bed with his mother on her back and his dad between her legs with his face pressed against her spread legs.

His father looked up with a sheen on his face, "You finish those questions?"

Chip nodded and smiled, "I got them all right I'm pretty sure."

His mother smiled and held her arms out to him, "I'm proud of you! So what 'fun' would you like?"

Chip beamed a smile as he pulled his clothes off. "I'd love a blowjob if that's all right."

Kim smiled and patted the bed beside her face, "Come right on over."

Chip climbed onto the bed and moaned as his mother found his swinging flesh and sucked it into her mouth. He reached over and squeezed her breast as she sucked on him.

He watched as his father kneeled and pulled her legs up toward his shoulders.

Keeping a lock with her mouth on Chip's cock, she squirmed into position so her husband could thrust his hard flesh into her wet tunnel.

Adam grasped her hips and thrust into her as Chip put his hands on the side of his mother's head and thrust her mouth back and forth over his hard flesh. She groaned around the hard flesh in her mouth.

It wasn't long before Chip grabbed her head and shuddered as he came in her gulping mouth.

She softly licked him clean as her husband kept up his rhythmic pounding. Chip fell onto the bed beside his mother. Her hand found his wet cock and stroked it as she was fucked by Adam. Between the stroking and soft kisses across his stomach his flesh stiffened again.

Adam shook his head at the sight of his son's hardening cock, "Ah the stamina of youth."

Kim smirked as she pulled herself off of Adam's stiff, wet flesh. "More fun for me," she giggled as she straddled Chip.

She reached between her legs to point his hard flesh straight up as she plunged herself down on it.

"Oh that feels good," she groaned as she settled her hips against Chip's pelvis.

Adam laid back and stroked his cock as he watched his wife gyrate her hips into her son's waist. After a minute Adam kneeled up behind her pushing her back down so she was lying on top of her son. He smiled at her elongated moan.

He waited as the two shifted to stay together before he moved forward and rubbed some spit into her backside. After rubbing for a bit he found his hard flesh and shifted behind her with his legs on either side of Chip's. The two held still as Adam pressed himself against her back passage. Her groans got louder as Adam pushed his cock into her. Chip held still feeling the flesh plunging into his mother through the thin membrane separating them. All three held still once Adam's pelvis pressed into Kim's ass.

After the briefest moment all three started to thrust against each other.

Kim groaned, sandwiched between her husband and son, "Oh fuck me boys, fuuuuuuuck me."

Adam placed his hands on her sweaty hips next to his son's and held tight as he slammed himself into her.

Chip pumped his pelvis up into his mother lying on top of him driving her harder into her husband.

"Oh God," Kim panted loudly. "Oh fuck. Oh Fuck."

And then she screamed at the top of her lungs as the orgasm crashed into her.

Her shaking caused first Adam and then Chip to come into her shaking body.

The three held still then Adam collapsed on the bed next to Chip as Kim slid off to the other side. Three panting, sweaty bodies rested on the top of the bed.

Chip looked over at his gasping parents grinning, "Say I get ten more questions answered, can we do that again?"

Kim chuckled as Adam groaned suddenly feeling very, very old.

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers
12