All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 28'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dunnie_172dunnie_172almost 7 years ago
Great story

Loving this story. Kept up with it since chapter 6 and it's only gotten better since you started. Small little mix up in the intro that I feel needed to be pointed out after it has shown up twice, you mixed up Gwen and Stephanie's bios. It currently says that Gwen is Gwen's sister and vice-versa. As I said, you're writing is great here and I'm really enjoying this story.

joep01joep01almost 7 years ago
Glad to see you back

LF10,

Glad to see you back and writing. Looking forward to more chapter.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
I am addicted!

Thanks for my daily "fix!"

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Keep them coming

I love this story. It just keeps getting better and better.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to dunnie_172

Hey dunnie_172: yep, I did screw up the Hollisters. Years ago a reader requested I put a "who's who" up which I thought was a great idea. Now years later as I started writing more to the series I wound up screwing up the sisters' hair colors and had to do some fast editing. I did switch the directory name but not the name in the description - oops. Good eye.

I'm very glad you are enjoying it! Please keep in touch.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to joep01

Hey joep01: Welcome back! I remember your name from the first run through! Thank you so much. I'm glad you are enjoying. It's exciting for me to have the new stuff finally up. I do have the whole series finished but already the characters are whispering more stories in my ear. I have an idea for a cutesy one-off with the Hughes well after the ending tying in to the nude day theme. I also see writing stories focusing on the others (Lynns, Hamiltons, even Lacey) with of course appearances by the Hughes. We'll see.

Again, thanks for your kind words, reading and commenting. I hope you continue to enjoy this.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to arrowglass

Hey arrowgalss! You are very welcome. What are you going to do after the end? Of course I love petertowers as a follow up. Because she commented on one of the chapters, I have just discovered 36FF_tiki and absolutely love what I've read so far.

Well I hope you continue to enjoy the series.

LF

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy42:

Thanks! I'm very glad you are enjoying it.

Anyone else reading this - BigPappy42 is a new writer here, and I really enjoyed his first story - lots of fun and potential for more. Definitely worth checking out.

Please keep in touch, BigPappy42 and happy writing!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
great chaptera

this was a great chapter however i personally dont want them to fuck each other but i guess its fine as long as they dont do stuff with anyone else. Keep it in the family lol. but another five stars from me amd well done.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Nice chapter..Love and tenderness at the Hughes

Sex with Chip, Kim and Adam to help with studies

The start of something special with Craig and Susan bringing Jenny into the group.

Gwen and Stephanie are getting into the action.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

If approached in a sensitive, open matter, an incestuous relationship may be more acceptable to more people than society may be prepared for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous