The Deal Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers

Diana shifted down a bit to swipe her tongue softly over the flush outer lips as Cindy reached down to clutch her head, the shower water pounding into the back of Diana's head, neck and back in a pleasant heated weight.

Diana smiled at the frustrated growl that came from Cindy as she stood back up. She twisted and bent down to twirl the faucet tap turning the water off. Diana pulled the curtain open and reached out for her large, fluffy blue towel. She kissed Cindy as she vigorously rubbed Cindy's soft flesh dry. Next she wiped down her own body.

Cindy looked at the toweling woman, "Don't you want me to wash you as well?"

Diana smiled into her eyes, "Sure, when we're back in the shower after I get you all dirty again."

Cindy's face lit up at that thought.

Diana walked backwards pulling the beaming girl back into her bedroom. She shifted to the side and pushed the laughing girl onto her bed as she walked around to her dresser reaching into her underwear drawer.

Cindy watched as the nude woman walked back to her holding the seven inch long flesh colored dildo in her hand.

"Is that for me?" Cindy purred.

"A little birdy told me you are every bit the anal freak that Matt is, so I'm going to fuck your ass with it while I eat you out," Diana explained as she pushed herself into the grinning girl.

"Ooooooooohhhhh fffuuuuuuuuuuucckkk," groaned the crushed girl.

Diana slid down Cindy's smooth, soft flesh until she was lying between Cindy's spread legs, her sex pushed out toward the older woman.

Diana reached under to grasp Cindy's buttocks lifting her ass off the bed as her legs bent more to accommodate the position. Diana pushed her face in between her legs and ran her flattened tongue over Cindy's skin between her slit and anus before lapping her tongue into Cindy's smaller hole.

Cindy purred louder and clutched her breasts, her fingers tugging and pulling on her hardening nipples.

After bathing Cindy's nether region with her mouth, Diana stretched up a bit to watch Cindy play with her breasts while she dipped three of her fingers into her mouth wetly sucking on them.

Once she was happy with their wetness she brought her hand down to Cindy's exposed anus resting her thumb and knuckles of her ring and middle fingers on either side of the hole as her index finger slowly eased itself into Cindy's back passage.

As Cindy's growls grew in volume, Diana plunged the rubber flesh into her mouth wetting it.

As Diana bathed the fake cock, she added first one then another finger into Cindy. As Cindy started to thrash her head side to side, Di pulled the cock out of her mouth with a loud plop. She leaned forward to attach her mouth to Cindy's sex as the fake cock wiggled around the entrance to Cindy's ass before slowly, but insistently pushing into the groaning girl.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck meeeeeeeeee," Cindy wailed as Diana's tongue swirled deeply into Cindy, the older woman's face wedged tightly into the vee of Cindy's spread legs.

Diana started to saw the fake cock in and out of Cindy to the same rhythm as her tongue licking all around the folds of Cindy's pussy pushing and probing the moist, thick flesh.

"Unh...unh...uh uh uh uh uh uh OH FUCK," screamed Cindy as her body thrashed in vibrations as a gush of clear fluid sprayed out of her sex drenching the surprised Diana.

Diana rested her wet head against Cindy's inner thigh as both women heaved and panted.

Cindy caught her breath and leaned up to look at the smiling woman between her legs, "Holy shit. Did I just do that?"

Diana laughed, "I told you we would need another shower after I was done."

As the two lay quietly to settle their breathing, they became aware of a loud, pulsing bass sound. They both looked toward her closed door and the hall and doors beyond.

"Well, I guess Matt found a way to drown us out and keep studying.

Cindy smirked, "Good thing as I plan to return the favor after the shower."

Diana shook her head, small droplets of water cascading off of her to strike her bare shoulders and chest, "Oh boy, it's going to be a long night."

*****

Of course my thanks for reading. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me. This is the first of the new chapters since I originally wrote up to chapter twenty-seven several years ago. If you're looking for something else different please check out one of my favorite authors here – petertowers.

litfan10
litfan10
1,304 Followers
12