All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 29'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
And The Circle Is Complete, Almost.

Truly, this series has been awesome, and kept my interest.

I am slightly sad that it will soon come to an end. I have ideas on what may happen, but I will keep them to myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

wow thanks for ruining this chapter with having the dead husband cheating on his wife. completely destroyed my even wanting to finish it. utterly unnecessary scene. if thats supposed to lead to her getting with the teacher then thats fucking lame.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 7 years ago
Yup what I remembered

I thought that I remembered getting really turned off from this story at some point, and this chapter is it.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to krakbaknsak58

Hey krakbaknsak: Thanks I appreciate your kind words as always.

It is bittersweet.

I'm debating between one of two new directions for erotic writing for me, now that I have finished this, but I still have nagging ideas for stories with these characters. I think it is safe to say that after Chapter 33 they will pop up again here and there.

Thanks again.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to anonymous

Why the Sue bombshell? Actually, it had very little to do with Diana. From a writer's standpoint I got a little personal. Back when I first was writing this series seven years ago, I had a serious medical issue pop up. I was actually told I had six months to live with the caveat of if I did immediately what the Dr. told me I could turn things around. I did. During that time erotic writing was a nice and very needed outlet. I still had that hovering of death with me mentally though, In my non-erotic writing, I did explore that vulnerability/fear. Now years later, revisiting/continuing this series I felt more for David and his situation. The Sue/David idea just popped up, and I wanted to explore it a bit. For me, it really made Sue blossom as a character and I liked that.

Thanks for reading

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Hiding_in_Portland

Not quite sure how you remembered it as this chapter, last chapter (28) and all the rest to come are all new chapters I just wrote this year and are being presented for the first time.

I knew as the ending drew near, and I had such a solid direction that it would work with some and not work with others. As I am very, very happy with the end result I let it go.

Thanks for reading up to this.

DiJiTDiJiTalmost 7 years ago

This was an odd chapter. I didn't like the revelation of the deceased husband going behind his wife's back. (When all other signs pointed to their relationship being FULLY committed and monogamous.)

I also REALLY want the Biology teacher to just fade away.

The trio has such a wonderful loving relationship and situation that I don't want to see it pulled apart by the two shop owners meddling.

If anything I'd say have him make an advance, get shot down, mention it was at the encouragement of the shop owners, have that blow up, and have the two of them either BEG for forgiveness or also fade away.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
You royally fucked up man

i hate the fact that Cindy is fucking other guys even if its only anal, i didnt mind her being with Diana but this is to much i was hoping Matt and Cindy would only fuck each othef and Diana. Worst chapter yet and my first ever 1 star.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Love the series. I agree with Prince Luke and others.. I thought Matt and Cindy should be limited.

As mentioned even if Cindy is only being ass fucked SO FAR, I would have preferred Cindy's pussy was Matt's exclusively even if Matt was TOO STUPID to put her on birth control so he could fill her pussy with this cum instead of a rubber.. Cindy could do the lesbian scene, but not fuck the other guys. Looking forward to Jenny fucking Matt and the others

I do not agree with Diana and Matt concerning their SCUMBAG of a FATHER.

Diana kept her pussy for ONLY DAVE and BULL SHIT, he was cheating on the only true woman in the group. SUE IS WORSE THAN A TRAMP. How could you say Diana is her best friend and then CHEAT BEHIND HER BACK. NO EXCUSE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous