All Comments on 'The Deal Ch. 32'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ironsoldier80ironsoldier80almost 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Such a lovely story filled with so much love and tenderness and wild kinky sex one can't get enough. However, unless you plan on making this a sitcom of sexiness, you pretty much killed the original story. Part of me is hoping you keep it going and another part is hoping you end it soon, so we can all enjoy the big finish and you get to enjoy writing a fabulous new story.

Either way keep it up, you are doing a great job.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 7 years ago
much more please

dont end it yet.....think about a double wedding or more..? matt and cindy, diana and gwen, will there be a third to with the other couples?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

Great story. Will Matt ever explore with Adam?

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Wonderfully told story.

This has been such a great story that i truly hope it never ends. Wonderfully loving characters that have been brought to life through great writing; that have a lot of hot kinky sex. What more can you ask for?.....nothing. This story has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Don't end yet

Don't end without Cindy having at least cheated a little once, it would be so hot for her to do chip or Adam without Matt there

msocaltimemsocaltimealmost 7 years ago
Don't Let It End EVER!

This has been an amazing journey with these characters, there is so much more than 1 or 2 chapters. Please consider extending it further, a loyal reader!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to ironsoldier80

Your comment hit it right on the head. I felt the story was done and to go on would be dragging it. I forget how many chapters ago some anonymous accused me of "jumping the shark." I definitely didn't agree because if it got that far I would never do it. So I decided to give the gang a happy ending and call it a day. But the damn gang won't get out of my head - oh the new stories I have. I will continue with some new stories just not at nearly such a frantic pace. I also am definitely going to explore throwing erotic elements in my normal genres (mystery and fantasy,) and I really want to explore that.

Thankfully my much better have (slave_) is very happy with me spending my time writing.

Thanks

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to tjb50cal

Heh - let's chat after you read chapter 33.

Great ideas.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to the first anonymous

Nice, nice comment. Diana did put the Adam bug in Matt's ear. It is a very interesting idea to explore.

I am considering it. We'll see.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to BigPappy42

Hey BigPappy! Thanks once again. Glad you enjoyed it.

Of course the minute I stop writing the series I get flooded with story ideas for the Hughes-Hollister gang.

I'm going to juggle continuing with this series as well as working on two new series that I really want to explore (and market, as paying bills is really a nice thing!) dealing with the traditional fantasy and mystery genres but with serious erotica thrown into the mix.

Hope your writing is going well! I am very much looking forward to a continuation with Ronnie and her son.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to the anonymous after BigPappy42

interesting comment. I don't want to burst your bubble but I just don't see Cindy cheating on Matt - she is way too devoted to him.

However, Matt really does love to share her - Matt has a very serious voyeur bend there are plenty of ideas in my head with this angle.

Thanks

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to msocaltime

Ever? Heh. As I mentioned in some other comments, I truly wanted an end but the story ideas are still flowing, so while not as nearly the frantic pace that I have now I will be bringing out some new chapters.

I also am going to explore some other ideas as well.

As I also mentioned in another comment I am so, so, so grateful that my better half (slave_) loves me writing. she puts up with a lot - heh, but as her Master she doesn't have a lot of choice!

Thank you so very much for being a loyal reader. Wouldn't do this without you.

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 7 years ago
eish

the story is great but i just hate the sharing part, unfortunatly its somthing i just cant get around however the story was great s thanks and keep writing.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to PrinceLuke

PrinceLuke! Thank you for all your comments throughout the series - loved them. And thank you also for being so open-minded. I did cross a lot of kink territory and know stuff worked for some and not for others at times. Believe it or not a couple times I had kinks that even I'm not into personally but it felt right for the characters. Matt definitely gets off on seeing Cindy with others, that is one of his big kinks.

I'm glad you liked the rest though. Thanks!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
NO wasted time before Diana was fucking Matt

Hope she will share Matt;s cock with Gwen. Will Gwen become bi-sexual to enjoy Matt's cock? I wonder if Stephanie and Steve will join the party?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous