The Deal Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt laughed, "I believe that is called going around the world."

"Around the world, Triple play, I don't care as long as it is with you," Cindy answered.

Matt pulled her in for a kiss, "Now and forever my love."

As Matt continued to kiss Cindy his hands came up under her ribcage to cup and hold her breasts, squeezing them gently. Cindy purred into his mouth with her kiss. Matt could feel as she ground her sex into his legs, swirling and swirling her body circularly into him. Both Matt and Cindy could feel the stiffness of his flesh growing the cloth a thin barrier separating his sex from hers.

With a growl Matt stood up holding Cindy. Cindy laughed and leaned over him, her breasts squishing hard into his chest as she reached around him to grab the familiar bottle of lube on his desk near his now all red monitor.

Matt watched as Cindy stepped back to stretch before she turned and started to walk out of his room. Matt followed her.

Cindy turned to him as she turned the knob to open Diana's door, "Mom and Gwen ate at Tony's tonight and she reminded me that her much larger bed would be available tonight."

Matt chuckled as he watched his naked girlfriend run into the room and leap up onto the bed bouncing on the soft mattress.

Cindy lying on her back leaned up on her elbows to watch Matt undress at the foot of the bed.

As soon as he was naked and climbing onto the bed, Cindy giggled, "So mouth, ass and pussy - they're all exclusively yours tonight, lover. What's first?"

Wordlessly, Matt slammed his body into Cindy pushing her back into the mattress and kissed her hard. Cindy slid her hands up and down Matt's sides, drinking from his lips.

Slowly Matt dragged his body up hers until his cock was touching her lips.

"Ooooooh," Cindy said before swallowing his flesh whole. She enjoyed the now very familiar feel of the hard flesh as it pressed into her mouth sliding over her teeth and pressing into her tongue. She realized as she sucked that even though she had only been doing this for a couple of months now just how ordinary and comfortable having Matt's cock in her mouth felt. She couldn't count how many times she had done this and how it still thrilled her no end.

She stopped thinking and concentrated on using her tongue and cheek muscles to massage and push Matt's flesh as it sawed back and forth past her lips harder and harder punching into the wall at the back of her throat, sometimes dipping down into the throat. She didn't even gag anymore at the sensation. She just relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure.

Soon she could feel the familiar throbbing in his abdomen that was pressed into her nose and forehead and knew his release was soon. She clamped her lips tighter around him and pushed her head up and down harder until at last he quivered and pulse after pulse filled her mouth to be swallowed hungrily down her throat as more came after.

After he finished, Matt slid over to lie next to the beaming girl.

They kissed and looked at each other.

"One down, two to go," Cindy laughed.

"God, I love you," Matt answered.

The sun was bright in the sky as Diana turned the key in the lock at her front door. Gwen stood beside her a hand on her shoulder. The two walked into the house. Diana looked at Gwen, "I'll go get my jeans and jacket and be right back," she whispered figuring Matt and Cindy would still be asleep as neither were working today and she had mentioned attacking him last night at the restaurant.

Gwen stood in the living room taking in all the sights of Diana's house when a grinning Diana appeared at the kitchen entrance and waved her finger in a gesture for Gwen to follow. The two silently crept down the hall. Gwen noticed the open bedroom doors and the empty beds in both rooms. Diana pushed open her door and stepped aside as Gwen took in the sight of the crumpled up quilt, pile of clothes on the floor at the foot of the bed, the familiar foxtail a foot from the pile of clothes, and a sealed bottle of lube lying on the floor on the right side of the bed. A brown head and a black head of hair could be seen up at the top of the sheets.

The two women looked at each other with gleams in their eyes. Diana leaned her head towards Gwen's and whispered, "Shall we leave the lovebirds alone or join them?"

Gwen smirked as she pulled her t-shirt over her head her bare breasts wiggling up and down from the motion.

Diana quietly laughed, "Oh, you are so the girl for me."

Diana quickly pulled her clothes off as she moved over to Matt's side of the bed. Gwen tossed the rest of her clothes on the floor next to Matt's and quietly tiptoed over toward Cindy.

Diana carefully sat on the edge of the bed and tentatively reached a hand out to pull the comforter off Matt's shoulder so she could slowly and softly rub his skin.

Gwen leaned over the bed to softly kiss the back of Cindy's neck.

Cindy murmured before rolling over, opening her eyes. Her eyes widened at the sight of the nude Gwen Hollister in front of her. She swung her head around to see a nude Diana kissing Matt who was shaking the sleep from his head while returning the kiss.

Cindy looked back at the grinning older woman next to her. "Well this is a pleasant surprise."

Cindy threw the blankets off of her and Matt baring both of their bodies.

Gwen's eyes grew bigger at the sight, "Wow, Cindy. You are so much more beautiful up close. You have a gorgeous body."

Cindy blushed and looked down at her nude form, "People keep telling me I'm gorgeous. I'm just me."

Gwen chuckled and climbed on top of the girl, "And I wouldn't want you any other way."

The two kissed.

Gwen and Cindy turned their heads to watch as Diana stretched over to his cock that was already stiff and upright. She slowly rubbed the flesh back and forth. She shifted her hips straddling him then sinking herself down on him moaning as his inches filled her.

Gwen laughed and looked down at the grinning young woman below her, "Well, she doesn't waste any time, now does she?"

Cindy chuckled in return, "I imagine after two nights you have figured that out already for yourself."

Cindy grabbed Gwen and pinned her to the bed her head bending down to take a brown nipple into her mouth, chewing softly.

Both Gwen and Cindy could feel the rocking motions of the bed from the couple next to them. Gwen reached over to glide her hand up and down Diana's smooth side. Diana reached her hand down to clasp her fingers with Gwen.

Gwen gasped as Cindy wiped her broad tongue through the folds of flesh between her legs.

"Apparently, you don't waste any time either."

Cindy looked up from between her wide open legs, "I learned from the best."

She dove back down.

Gwen rested her head back and watched as Diana grew more flushed and her motions more frantic. She smiled at the feeling of Diana clutching her hand harder until suddenly she froze and screamed her pleasure, a sound Gwen was becoming very familiar with already. All of a sudden she was surprised by the spasm that rushed through her body as she came hard from Cindy's tongue.

Soon Diana fell off of Matt to lie between him and Gwen as Cindy slid up and laid next to Gwen on the other side. All four let their hands softly caress each other as they shared soft kisses.

Gwen looked at the smiling face of Diana next to her,

"I really, really like being a part of this family."

All four chuckled and relaxed for quite a while.

*****

Thank you so much for reading. Please feel free to leave a comment or email - I'll definitely respond. One more chapter to go! In the meantime please check out a couple of other writers here that I enjoy very much: petertowers, 36FF_tiki and BigPappy42.

12