The Dealer's Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, David," she explained, "Matthew is out of the house. He told me not to answer the door to anybody. You know how it is, with business and all. I didn't mean to ignore you."

She stood there in what appeared at first to be just a t-shirt. It was a man's shirt, more than likely Matt's, as it hung down on her; huge, reaching mid thigh. As the outside breeze caught her and pushed the t-shirt about, Dave could see that she was wearing a small pair of orange shorts. Her feet and legs were bare. Her golden hair was tied back in a simply pony tail.

"I, er, came for my Monday usual," Dave said finally with a small laugh, "but seeing as Matt's not here, I guess I'll come back tomorrow instead. It was nice to see you again Marie."

With that, he turned confidently on the spot and had taken only one step back down the drive when her voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Wait. Don't go."

Her voice seemed to hang in the air indefinitely. It sounded silly but Dave could repeat those words over and over in his head at great pleasure. For some reason it made him feel wanted.

"Come inside and wait. He won't be long." she continued.

After some brief hesitation, Dave accepted her offer. Inside the house, they both milled around anxiously in the living room, and hadn't said anything to each other for a full minute before Marie broke the silence and told him that he was welcome to have a seat. He was reluctant at first, but when Marie sat on the edge of a leather armchair near the wall-hung TV, he followed suit and took a seat on the matching leather sofa facing her.

Marie pulled her feet up onto the chair and wrapped her arms around her bare legs. Dave tried as hard as possible not to stare at her bare flesh, or to follow her legs up to the dark recesses of her groin. Fragmented flashbacks of the dream from a week ago danced across his eyes. He blinked them away.

"He shouldn't be long." Marie said, in what was an attempt to break the looming awkwardness of the silence. "He's just gone to pick up some new stuff. He knew you were coming. He just told me not to open the door to anyone. He says I am vulnerable and people can harm me."

"You look like you are perfectly capable of looking after yourself." said Dave, it what he hoped sounded like a compliment. It was meant as a compliment, at least.

Marie smiled weakly, before saying: "Thank you, David. It might seem over-protective, but he means well. He says that he knows some very nasty people that could use me against him. I guess that's how it is in this game."

Dave's expression darkened.

"Nothing is wrong, is there? Has Matt got himself into trouble?"

"Oh God no, nothing like that," Marie confirmed with a cheeky chuckle and a flick of her hair, "but you know Matt, right? Over-thinks everything. I'm glad he doesn't smoke any more and that he just sells – nothing against pot smokers – but Matthew is such a paranoid person. It made him so much worse."

"I remember in high school, he'd smoke over half his supply," Dave reminisced, "I don't know how he ever made it as a successful dealer."

This made Marie laugh a lot. A wide smile engulfed her face almost permanently from then on.

"You guys were close once, huh?"

"Yeah I guess you could say that." answered Dave, crossing and uncrossing his legs in a bid to get comfortable.

"Did you really play drums in a rock band, or is Matt shitting me?" Marie asked with a comically raised eyebrow. Her widened eyes made her look extra cute. Dave laughed.

"Oh yeah, for sure!" confirmed Dave. "But we weren't anywhere near as wicked as Matt made out. We were called Cataclysmic Thunder. We thought we were so good back then! Looking back now I realize how awful we were, you know? God, that name! What were we thinking? And the hair, Jesus. We smoked way too much weed in high school."

Marie giggled away at the little back-story for Cataclysmic Thunder.

"Please tell me you have pictures, David, please! Like a promo photo or something?"

"Oh, I don't know," he lied.

"I bet you all had mullets and awful hair!"

"Something like that."

"I'd really love to see a photo of you in all your gear." laughed Marie.

"I might have one or two in the house." he admitted, changing his mind.

"You have to bring them with you next time you come over," Marie demanded, suddenly all excited, "it would be so funny if you could find an old photo of Matt, he'd freak if I ever saw one."

Matthew hadn't always been a fitness freak. In fact, in their mid-to-late teenage years, Matt was probably the most out of shape guy in the whole gang. His prom date ditching him on the night of the dance was the turning point for him. He got into a fight with the guy she ran off with and ended up in a bad way. He vowed to never let something like that happen again, and to give Matt his due, he hadn't. Dave remembered how humiliated Matt had been, and how it driven him to get himself into shape in time for college. It did not surprise Dave that Matt didn't own any old high school photos of himself to show Marie, and he doubted that he would be very happy at all if she somehow ended up getting to see any.

"You want a coffee?" Marie asked, stretching her legs back down onto the floor.

"Sure," Dave confirmed.

When Marie got up, he automatically followed her across the room with his eyes until she disappeared into the kitchen. He was reminded of the dream again, so he took the time to look about the room to distract himself. The TV was off and he found nothing else of any particular interest until he looked down at the coffee table in front of him, which he failed to even notice up until this point. The beech-wood table was covered in a scattering of what seemed to be hand-developed photographs. Dave lifted a few carefully off the surface of the table and flicked through them.

A few of them were blurry, but most of them were expertly shot. Some were of scenery and trees, others of the recognizable interior of the house, more were dark, shadowy shots of ripped abs, which Dave could only assume belonged to Matthew. All of the pictures were black and white. He kept thumbing through the A5 prints, and after a few more gratuitous ab shots, stopped on a photo that really piqued his interest.

It was picture of a perky-titted female body in a plain white room, cut from the neck down to just below the knees and taken from the side on. The girl in the photo had her arms raised out of shot, revealing a clear view of a magnificent tattoo of what looked like a phoenix in flight, which sprawled from the pit of her arm right the way down to just below the hip. One of the wings arched round out of sight onto her back, and the other came across her stomach. Dave was tremendously impressed by such fantastic body art, and as he studied the nude photo more intently he began to wonder who the picture was of. No doubt Marie had a plethora of hot friends.

"Maybe she could hook me up with someone," he wondered to himself.

A slight creaking of a door opening signalled Marie's return to the room, clutching two small espresso cups, one of which she placed down riskily amongst the photos on the coffee table.

"Do you like them?" she asked, up-righting herself and taking a small sip of her coffee.

"They are great, you took all these yourself?"

"Yep." she replied confidently. "Well, almost all of them. That one you are clutching onto for dear life there is a self-portrait of sorts. I used the timer to snap that one, so technically I didn't take the photo."

Dave had just picked up his espresso cup with his free hand, but he put it back down before he could drop it. He began flapping around, trying to hide the nude photo of Marie back amongst the pile of other photos.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't realize it was you." he said, clumsily. He could literally feel himself flushing with embarrassment.

"What does it matter?" she replied. "You've seen it now. It can't be unseen. I don't mind. There is no point of taking pictures if nobody will ever see them. There are scans of them in my portfolio online anyway, but I guess that's a bit different. Do you like that photo of me, David?"

He felt a sinking feeling in his chest. How should he reply? Was she being purposefully flirtatious or was she really that confident about her body?

"What's the matter?" she giggled. "You're acting like you've never seen a pair of tits before."

"Your phoenix tattoo is beautiful." Dave said plainly, trying to take the focus off tits for now.

"This one?" she asked, pulling up the big t-shirt with her right hand just enough to expose a portion of her stomach and flash a bit of wing.

"That one."

"Thank you. It hurt quite a bit but I think it was worth it. Matt says you like tattoos a lot. I should have realized why you liked that picture of me so much. D'oh! Can I see some of your tattoos, David?"

"Um, that would be kind of difficult, unless I took my clothes off." he said, smiling.

After a second or two he reeled in the smile a little; he didn't want to come across as too cheesy or pervy. She didn't return the smile, she simply stood there with a heavy brow.

"Why would you have to take your clothes off to show me a tattoo?" she asked almost accusingly. "Can't you just roll your sleeve up or something?"

"I only have one tattoo," Dave explained, hazarding a sip of his espresso, "I started with a few different ones but they have become one giant piece."

"Oh, is it on you're back?" Marie asked excitedly.

"Kind of," Dave replied, "it pretty much covers my whole torso. It's all Japanese stuff."

"No frickin' way!" Marie practically shouted. "That is so awesome."

Dave would have been lying to himself if he tried to pretend that Marie's reaction didn't make him feel good.

"You have to show me." Marie insisted, draining her espresso in one go and placing the empty cup on the table.

"I can't-"

"Show me." she demanded, in her sweet yet authoritative tone. "Show me yours and I'll show you mine! Deal?"

Without a peep, Dave rose from the sofa and stood facing Marie. The only thing that separated them was the coffee table.

"It is best that I don't think too much into this," he told himself in his head.

But when it came down to peeling off his top-clothes in somebody else's living room in front of a smoking hot girl, he couldn't bring his hands to lift up his shirt. He decided to compromise on showing her his back art. That way he could just pull his shirt up around his neck. Dave grabbed on the bottom of his shirt and turned away from her, lifting gently at first and then hoisting his shirt up so that his head was just about popping backwards through the collar. He felt the cold.

"Wow...." Marie half-whispered in total awe.

She raised a hand to her mouth and bit down on on finger as she studied the mass of ink presented to her. There was so much colour, and so much going on, but the main focus was of two intertwining dragons of impressive length, winding their way up his back and over his shoulders. She leaned forward a little and reached out with her left hand, touching the end of the tail of the red dragon. She began tracing its path up his back, following it, seemingly mesmerized by the amount of detail on his skin.

Dave on the other hand was getting something else – rather than artistic appreciation – out of the situation; Marie's trailing finger running up his back was sending shivers and waves of warmth through his body. He closed his eyes and thought of nothing else until it was over. When she moved her hand away he quickly dropped his shirt and turned to face her. Her expression was friendly and warm.

"That is absolutely amazing," she said quietly, "I'd love to take your picture some time."

"I don't think that I would make a very good model," admitted Dave, "besides, I don't have a figure like yours."

"That's sweet, David," Marie said, smiling, "but if you had a figure like me, I'd be worried."

They both laughed.

"I suppose I better uphold my end of the bargain." she said when they had finished.

She turned away from him smoothly, before peeling the t-shirt up over her head and letting it drop to the floor. His jaw almost followed it. She wore no bra beneath the shirt, and now she was practically naked, save for the shortest, tightest pair of orange shorts Dave had ever seen. Any shorter and they might as well have been French knickers. With her left arm covering her tiny breasts, Marie turned to face Dave, rotating slowly so that he could see the entire phoenix tattoo.

To him, she was flawless in almost every way conceivable. She was a younger, thinner version of his lost dream girl, Janet, but Janet did not matter anymore. Here he was, drinking in a practically nude beauty. He felt a stirring in his pants; his balls tingled with anticipation and tightened, as his cock started to press against the fabric of his jeans. Her willingness to show her body to him stirred an unknown confidence from within him, and he decided to try and flirt with her.

"Not as good as the photo," he commented dryly, "there wasn't an arm spoiling the view on there."

She raised an eyebrow instantly. It shot up so fast that it looked like it would shoot off her face.

"Cheeky," she purred playfully, "and there I was trying to preserve my last shred of decency. I hope you don't think I get naked in front of all the strangers I meet? But, I guess you do have a point."

She let her left arm fall to her side, and she stood there as if it was perfectly normal to do so. She smiled like a Cheshire cat. Her chest bared, Dave tried to burn the image of her into his head. She was as bold as the midday sun, there was no denying her that. Her breasts were tiny, no more than a small handful each, but her areola were fat and dark, and her nipples tall and sharp, pointing up proudly. Dave could feel his cock hardening more by the second. It must be visible by now. He did not want to embarrass himself, but he did not want the moment to end.

"Your stare is getting a bit intense," Marie said with a flash of a smile, "are you sure that you want to see my tattoo properly and that this isn't just some clever ploy to get a good look at my tits?"

"This was your idea," Dave reminded her.

"So it was, but I'm not the one with the hard on."

Dave's hand's automatically dropped to cover his crotch. Laughing, Marie reached out across the table and pushed him playfully. It was at this point that the front door opened. They both turned their heads lightening fast, like frightened animals. Matthew stood in the door in a massively over-sized hoodie, a large black refuse sack slung over his shoulder. There was no doubt at all about what it was full of. There was also no doubt to what Matthew was thinking, if the look on his face was anything to go by. The bin bag full of weed dropped to the floor. Dave was no longer hard.

"What the fuck is going on?" spat Matt, striding across the room.

Marie looked like she was going to cry. She quickly turned away and squatted down to pick up her t-shirt. The room suddenly seemed so very cold. Dave looked from Marie to Matthew, who was making a speedy beeline for him.

"It's not what you think," Dave bleated, "it really isn't what it looks li-"

Matthew grabbed him by the collar and threw him backwards into the wall without letting him go. Dave crashed into the canvas, sending it askew. His head ricocheted violently off the wall, sending him reeling. When he came back from his temporary daze Matthew's face was up in his face.

"I oughtta fuck you up, homeslice," Matthew shouted, "I will fucking mess you up, boy!"

"Matthew, pl-" Marie tried to interrupt.

"Another word from you, cunt, and you'll get five across the eyes!" he screamed at her. His venom was as terrifying as his breath. If only he would see it was a misunderstanding. "Get in the kitchen, slut. Go. And shut the fucking door."

A tear trickled from her right eye as she looked desperately at them both, before she slunked off silently and closed the door behind her. With her gone, Matthew turned all his dreadful attention to Dave.

"You are supposed to be my friend." he said calmly.

"Matt, you've got this all wrong, this isn't-"

"Did I fucking say you could talk, faggot!?" Matthew barked, tightening his grip on Dave's collar and pressing him harder into the wall. "If I ever see you again, I will fucking kill you, you understand? You think you know me? You don't fucking know me. Do not fuck with me. Do you understand?"

Matthew had practically thrown him out of the house; how he did not fall down the driveway he did not know, but he managed to keep himself upright and walk quickly to his car. He was fairly shaken, but mostly unharmed.

The drive home was a worrying blur; the next thing Dave remembered after walking to his car was pulling up outside his house over in Oakland. After shutting off the engine, he considered himself in his rear view mirror. He felt so tired, so disappointed with himself, yet he could not stop thinking about Marie; partly his continuing lust for her, despite the serious implications of ever seeing her or Matthew again, but mainly there was a nagging concern about if she was okay or not. He did not want to think about what Matthew was going to do to her, or had already done to her.

Whilst taking a cold shower, Dave tried to figure out if his budding feelings for Marie were just purely sexual, or otherwise. It had sure started that way – just a crazy wet dream with his dealer's hot girlfriend, but there was something about her that he really liked. He had thought about her a lot in the time running up to the nakedness incident, and besides, what was all that about? Sure, Dave had gone along with it all in the heat of the moment, but why was Marie so eager to show her body off so freely? He just didn't understand the girl at all.

With the house devoid of any herbs, Dave found it difficult to try and sleep that night. The events of earlier that evening just kept playing over and over in his head; first Marie's fantastic naked body...and then Matthew's heavy-handed reprisal. Instead of the usual joint, Dave took solace in a couple of Ambien that he had "borrowed" off his cousin, and washed them down with a glass of whiskey.

THE END (for now...)


Thanks for reading my first ever submission to Literotica and the first installment of The Dealer's Girl series, which is a bit tame but sets the bar for what comes next (the next chapter will be brutal!). I assure you the series will be well worth the wait in the end!

I implore you all to PLEASE leave a comment for me, letting me know if you enjoyed it or if you have any criticisms etc. - heck, if you have anything at all to say about The Dealer's Girl, then please let me know!

12