The Debate Team Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dafunks
Dafunks
7 Followers

"Here."

He was a protective older brother. He knew that anything can happen in these places. Hotels make people horny and crazy. He saw a free map in one of the stands and picked it up.

"Okay. What room are we in again?"

"Ehhh 607," he answered absentmindedly, examining the map.

"607," she repeated, staring at Paul while she said it.

Paul caught her look and stared back.

"Bye Paul, nice meeting you again." Saheera cheerfully said. She turned around towards the elevator.

"Bye Saheera!" Paul watched her walk towards the elevator. None of this was seen by Mahmoud who was busy with the map.

"So my friend what will you be doing for the meantime?"

"Oh I was just about to grab a cup of coffee actually. I guess I'll do that." He watched Saheera walk towards the elevator. Just before she got in, she turned around and held Paul's gaze for a second.

"Well, I really have to go!" pocketing the map.

"I'll see you later at the University?"

"Yes of course. Nice seeing you my friend," Paul smiled.

They gave each other a hug. Mahmoud went towards the front entrance and Paul walked towards the coffee shop. After five steps, he turned around and ran towards the elevator. It opened and he got in. He pressed 5 for fifth floor. He got out on the 5th Floor but instead of stopping at his room, he ran past it and headed towards the service stairs. He ran up the stairs like Rocky Balboa in Rocky, and stopped at the sixth. He peeked at the corridor and, seeing that it's empty, he ran towards Room 607. His adrenalin was flowing through every blood vessel in his body. He could not run fast enough. When he got to the room, he stopped. He looked up and down the corridor to check again if anybody saw him. He was about to ring the bell when the door suddenly opened and he was pulled in.

Saheera jumped into him, her lithe legs wrapped around his waist. She kissed him and he kissed back. They were like long lost lovers which, in a way, they were. Her long slender fingers ran through his newly cut hair while they kissed passionately. Their tongues slid across each other, like wild snakes mating. He tried to suck her tongue and she did the same. Her breath was heavenly and pure. Paul thought that he could do this forever. She moved her kisses towards his neck licking the base of his chin and sliding down outside her throat. Paul sucked on her earlobe and leaned against the door.

"Mmmmm"

"Ohhhh Yesss.. Paul.. Ooooh Paul."

"Ohhh Saheera... mmmm"

"Ahhh ... I miss you... Mmmmm"

"Uhmmm... mmm... ahhh Oh yes... I miss you too"

Saheera moaned and moaned. She kept kissing his neck then went back to his lips. They kissed again. More and more they tried to suck each other's mouth. She licked her all over her face while he took off her head wear. Her hair flowed out, long dark waves, as black as the Arab night that seem to make her even wilder.

Paul was overwhelmed with what was happening. He waited for this for so long. Too long. He ran his hand all over her robe covered body and that's when he realized that she was completely naked underneath. He made sure and put his hand in through the back of her robe and immediately felt her wet hairy pussy. He looked at her and she looked at him. She smiled. He gave her a questioning look and she nodded. With all his strength she pushed her up to his shoulders. Her legs were now draped over his broad shoulders.

They held each other's gaze and Saheera took the front of her robe and covered his head. He was now in heaven. Immediately he dove into her naked cunt. Her smell was sweet and inviting. One lick of her slippery tongue and she came.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! PAUL! AHHHHH! PAUL!!OH YES...YES! YES!! OH SHHIIIIIITTTT!!" Paul turned his body so that now she had her back towards the door. He moved forward and her body hit the door.

BRAGAG!!

"Ooooohhh ... ooohhh... nghhh"

Instead of feeling pain, she felt more pleasure. She was coming again and she shook violently. Afraid to fall down. She pushed up against the ceiling to steady herself. She could feel Paul's tongue probing inside her tight dripping cunt. She could feel every millimeter of his tongue touching the wet slippery walls of her dripping pussy.

"Oh shit! Oh Yes! That's it Paul! Lick it! Lick it! Taste me! Eat me! Suck my clit! Ngggghhh My pussy is yours! OHHHHH!"

Saheera had the thickest bush that Paul had ever seen. Nevertheless, it had absolutely no foul smell at all and he found himself excited by it. He licked more and more. His tongue found her engorged, throbbing clit and he flicked at it with his stiff tongue.

"Aww shit I'm coming again! Fuck!!" Those dirty words could never possibly match the angelic heavenly face she had. She pushed up the ceiling with one hand and slammed the door with his left fist. She was in ecstasy. She has never felt this before and she was going mad. She held his head against her pussy, forcing him to suck more and more. Paul didn't mind. It seems that Saheera was a gusher. Her cum gushed and squirted to his waiting mouth. He sucked it and swallowed it all. He loved the taste and loved the fact that he was licking this girl's juicy little cunt. She shook again and this time, growing tired, Paul had to set her down. When they were face to face again, Saheera saw how wet Paul's face is. He was masked with cum from the nose down to his chest, matting his sparse chest hair.

"Oh wow. I'm sorry..." Saheera started. He ran her hand on the wet area.

"Don't be. I should be thanking you." They kissed again.

She tasted her own juices from Paul's wet lips. They went to her bed. Paul took off his shirt whose collars were also wet. He took off his shoes and began to unzip his shorts. He watched Saheera take off her robe. Just as she thought, she was flawless. Her dark sun kissed skin was majestic if not outright holy. Not an inch of her body was imperfect. She had ample breasts and brown nipples which were crested perfectly atop of her glorious mounds. Her pussy hair was thick and untouched by a razor. They were all natural Everything about her was fresh and natural. A Catholic, he found himself thanking Allah.

He pulled her closer and began sucking on her left breast. "Don't... Don't... leave any mark. Ohhhh," She warned between gasps for air.

"Mnnnggghhhhh... "

"I won't. Mmmm... hurppp hurppp llhuchhh" He had no intention of putting a blemish on this ode to beauty and purity. That would be like vandalizing the Sistine Chapel. He licked around the nipples, never actually touching them. This drove her crazy and she began to move her body so that her nipples would touch his tongue. He avoided it and this made her wild with frustration.

"Suck 'em! Suck my nipples please!" She pleaded. He stopped and looked at her.

"What did you say?" He watched her angelic, innocent, beautiful face say

"Suck my nipples Paul, Please!"

That drove him over the edge and began sucking her nipple with abandon.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh! There! Go!... Yeah,... uh-huh. Mmmmm. Yeah...mmm. Oh,"

"Take your shorts off" Saheera said. She stepped back so that Paul can stand up to take off his shorts. She was crazy with anticipation. She couldn't wait to see Paul's naked dick. She wanted it bad. Paul stood up and with one stroke of a hand, his shorts fell off. His boxers followed and Saheera gasp at the sight. Her eyes widened in shock.

Holy Shit!

"What the hell is that?!" Saheera exclaimed.

"What?" Paul asked.

"That, that! That thing! Is that real?"

"Yeah it is" said Paul. He was usually proud of his dick but was now he was a bit concerned. Saheera came closer, she looked at Paul then reached down to grab his dick. She felt strangely powerful. Like she held a weapon. It was big. It was enormous.

"I can't even get my fingers around it!" Her mind was in shambles.

She was still horny as she was but fear gripped her.

"Lick it," Paul requested.

Without saying a word, Saheera got down on the floor. Paul sat at the corner of the bed. Se licked it. Her entire tongue was barely bigger than the cock head. Holy Shit!

"Suck it Saheera"

She tried. She opened her tiny little mouth wide. Then wider. Like she was taking an oral examination at the doctors office. It was he only way to get the cock head into her mouth.

"It won't fit!" Saheera complained.

"Yes you can! Go on...," Paul encouraged her.

Saheera tried again and this time she was able to put the cockhead in and about an inch of the shaft. But that was it. Any deeper and she would surely gag. So she focused on sucking that. She licked and licked that hard, massive cock. She varied it by sucking his balls alternately while jerking his dick. All the while she tried to think if it would fit her tiny cunt. She got into it. She sucked on the head hard with tiny licks in between.

His dick tasted so good. She licked some more. She tried to put more in her mouth."Nggggaaaaahhhhh"

"Mmmmmmm"

"This is delicious Paul," she looked at him straight in the eye then licked the hole.

"Arrrggghhh, Saheera. Mmmmmm. Oh yes. Lick it. Oh god... suck it with your tiny mouth." Paul massaged her hair while lightly pressing her head toward his dick.

"Mmmmm. Paul..."

Paul knew he had to have her right there and then. He can no longer wait. Paul pulled her up and laid her on the bed. It was time. Saheera's mind was going crazy. She wanted it so bad. Except for one thing. Paul began to position himself on top of Saheera. He had his dick in his hand, ready for action. Ready for battle.

"Paul stop. Wait,"

Did he hear her right? Did she just say stop? "What? What's wrong?," Paul asked.

Saheera sat up in bed and Paul knew that she was about to tell him something big.

"It's my husband." Saheera said, looking down on the bed. Immediately after she said the word husband, she felt guilty and closed her legs up.

"Hus-Husband?," Paul asked, confused.

"Yeah husband"

"Husband husband?" Paul asked. The shock finally getting to him. His dick limped down and Saheera noticed it. She felt dejected.

"Yes husband husband!" she couldn't look at him in the eyes and instead found her eyes focusing on his dick. Oh that sweet cock. She bit her lower lip.

"You're married? When did this happen," Paul said.

He sat up in bed beside Saheera. He felt betrayed. He felt hurt. Like a jealous boyfriend who just found out his girlfriend was cheating on him.

"Two weeks ago. That's why I stopped emailing you," she answered in a soft voice, practically a whisper.

That answered some questions in Paul's mind but not all,

"So who's the bastard? I mean, lucky guy? Sorry..."

"It's okay, I understand. Uhm you know him actually. Malik?"

"Malik?!" this just keeps getting worse and worse.

"You married Malik?" Paul asked incredulously. He did know Malik. How could he not?

Malik Abdul Rahman was a former debater who participated in these tournaments as well. He was a handsome guy, practically a model in their University. His looks made him popular with the girls but not with the guys. He had an abrasive personality towards guys and had a mean streak. Last year he and Paul got into a fight after Paul's panel of adjudicators voted against Malik's team in the double octos. Instead of giving his team the second place and thus would allow them to advance to the next round, Tokyo University got the edge from the judges. It was a split decision, 3-2, and it effectively ended Malik's debating career. Malik approached him after the decision and Paul thought he was going to shake his hand. Instead Malik shoved him hard against the wall and threw a punch at him. Luckily, Paul was able to avoid the punch and shove him out of the way. Malik stumbled and fell on the chairs, unable to control his momentum. He stood up immediately and went after Paul in front of everybody but he was stopped by Mahmoud. Malik dejected left the scene after giving Paul a warning. "I'll see you around my friend," was Malik's parting words. "Anytime Malik," Paul said. He wasn't going to back down from anybody. His father didn't raise a pussy. "You punch like a girl Malik!"

But now it was Paul who felt like a loser.

"Yes, I married Malik," a tear fell from Saheera's eye. Paul felt bad, but he had to comfort her. He wrapped his arm around her naked shoulders.

"It was an arrangement Paul. I had no choice," Saheera pleaded with him. "Please understand,"

"So why did you invite me here in the first place and do everything that we just did? What was that about? And those emails? I thought we connected..." Paul asked, exasperated with the entire situation.

Here he was thinking that he was about to fall in love with this beautiful Arab princess and it turns out that she already got married without telling him.

"Were you just being a tease?" Paul said. He looked at Saheera. Her long flowing hair over her shoulders up to the small of her back. Those words stung her. She didn't know that it would hurt this much but it did and he had every right to say them.

"Of course not!" Saheera defended herself. "I wanted you."

"Did you really?"

"I do. I just couldn't tell you about Malik. I wanted you so bad. In a sexual kind of way I wanted you so bad. I couldn't tell you because I know you would not touch me if I told you I was married," Saheera sighed.

Her eyes focused back on Paul's now soft cock. It was still enormous. She wanted to just grab it and stuff it in her sad little cunt. I was so close! Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut?

"So you were planning to tell me after we have sex?" Paul asked.

He felt her forefinger trace the length of a dick. It tickled him and excited him at the same time. Saheera had to smile a bit when she saw how his dick reacted to her playfulness. Sheepishly, she answered his question.

"Well... yeah... I was planning to. Was that so bad?" she gave him a pleading look. Paul had to laugh a bit.

"You're one crazy little girl," His anger has began to dissipate as his lust returned.

"I'm not a little girl! I'm a married woman!" Saheera had to laugh as well.

"So what made you change your mind?"

"About what?"

"About having sex with me. If you wanted me, why did you make me stop then? Was it guilt?"

"No."

"You felt guilty didn't you? Being married and all?"

"No honestly. It wasn't guilt," she looked at him.

"Then what is it?" he played with her hair and earlobe while Saheera ran her fingers from the top of his hardening cock to its hairy base.

"Well it was this."

"What?"

"This. Your cock Paul", she gripped his dick with her hand. Her fingers not meeting her palm.

"What do you mean? What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that it's too big Paul," Saheera smiled sadly at him. Paul reached over and rubbed her hairy pussy. He noticed that it was still wet. He let a finger slide down the slit, towards the drenched hole.

"Ohhhh," Saheera ,moaned.

She closed her eyes. Why is he doing this to me? Her mind was screaming, her body was yearning.

It made her grip his dick harder like a vise.

"I'm sure your pussy can take it," Paul tried to convince her. He thrust in deeper and felt that it was very tight for a married woman. He began to finger her slowly.

"Ahhhhhh my god. Ooooh... Paul. It's not that... Ooohhh... that's good, yeah... it's..."

"What is it then?"

"Paul, if I let this Ahhhhh! mmm monster of yours into my tight pussy, Oh shit... nggghhh ...he'll know that I did it with someone else. Ooohhhh mmmmmmh hhhmmmmmm," Saheera explained. It was the truth.

"Ohhhh..."

"Well why did you invite me to have sex then?"

"I didn't know it was this uhmmmmmmm big! I aaaahhhh didn't know! Ohhhhh," she continued to stroke his dick, it was like giving a handjob to a Coke can.

"Ahhhhhh, that's it. Faster. But I told you in the emails... remember?" Paul was enjoying this conversation more and more. She rubbed her again and again. Feeling her soft folds and wet walls.

"I thought you were... oooohhhhhh... ahhhhh... yeah... yeah... ngghhhh... exaggerating you know? I didn't know you were actually selling, selling, ahhhhh uhhhmm, selling, ahhh ooohhhh selling, ahhhhh yourself short... Ohhhhhh"

His fingers felt heavenly inside her feminine folds. Each thrust was now being met by a thrust of her hips, making the friction harder. They stopped talking. He concentrated on getting her off again. He rubbed using long hard strokes, making sure she felt every slide of his hard fingers.

"Ohhh yes... Ohhh yes! Yess, Yesss! I'm cumming!..." She had to let go of his dick. She was grabbing her hair, her pillow, the bedsheet. Everything.

"Here... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" Her legs straightened up as her orgasm went through every inch of her dusky body. She then collapsed, breathing heavily. After a few seconds, while recovering, she felt her bed move. Paul was getting out.

"Where you going? We have an hour left," Saheera asked between short breaths.

"You seem satisfied," Paul asked. She didn't like the tone of that.

"Are you still angry with me?" she got up and sat up in bed. She watched Paul grab his clothes.

"I don't know. Forget it," Paul said, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry Paul. I just can't. You know I would love to feel you in me!"

"I don't know that Saheera, I-"

"Yes you do! You know that!" he took his shorts from the bed. Saheera grabbed it back."Why are you doing this? Why are you hurting me by saying those words?" Saheera's tears began to flow. Paul stood in front of her.

"Give it back Saheera," he was tired.

"No!"

"Saheera...," Paul wanted to leave. He can't stand being with her and not be able to be with her.

"He could kill me Paul. It gives him a right to do so if he finds out that I do something like this. And he's capable of doing that," She pleaded. She sobbed.

"Why can't you understand that? I want you so bad that it hurts me so much not to feel you inside me. I've been waiting for so long for this and I just can't. I can't. For our own safety. He could kill you too," Saheera sobbed, shaking, lamenting the situation.

"Saheera," Paul cupped her pretty face. He wiped her tears with her thumbs. "I'm sorry too. I'm not taking it against you anymore."

Sahera continued to weep. "It's just that I can't stay here. I can't stay with you here and not try do get in you." Paul felt the burden of his own situation.

"Sniff..." It was the sweetest and naughtiest thing she has ever heard.

"If I stay here, right here, right now, Saheera, I could go crazy. I'm gonna lose my mind." Her eyes looked deep into her. They were in a bad situation. Two lovers separated by a bad stroke of luck. "So, I'm sorry. I have to go," Paul picked up his shorts and started to walk away. He stopped after a few steps to wear his boxers.

"My ass," Saheera said.

"What was that?" Paul asked. He was now bringing up his walking shorts. "What did you say?"

Saheera got out of bed and came up to Paul. She was no longer crying but still had a pleading look with her. She pushed him against the wall.

"If I let you do my ass, would you?"

"Saheera...," he didn't want her to degrade herself for him. She was too good a woman for that.

"Would you? Would you Paul?"

"Saheera you don't have to do this..."

"No this isn't just for you. This is for me too. Can't you see?"

"What do you mean?," Paul was getting confused.

Saheera kissed his chest. She kissed his neck sending shivers through his body. "Would you Paul?"

"Saheera, I'm no longer mad... you don't have to do this." His dick started to grow again, betraying the words he just spoke.

"I'm not doing this so that you won't get mad at me, Paul. I found a loophole. This is for me more than it is for you," Saheera pulled down his shorts as well as his boxers. His dick spring out, hard, ready and waiting. She grabbed it.

"I said I want you inside me remember? I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier. Please Paul," Saheera asked, begging.

Dafunks
Dafunks
7 Followers