The Debate Team Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul didn't know what to do. He was confused. He wanted to show her that she was more than a friendly fuck for him and if he goes through with this, she would think that all he wanted from her was sex. That would ruin everything. On the other hand, he did want that ass and he did want to fuck her one way or another. And Saheera said that she wouldn't be taking advantage of her if he did. In fact, it sounded like she would be taking advantage of him.

She went down on him. She grabbed his dick and began to suck furiously, bringing it back to its hardened state. She kissed the cockhead passionately. She used both hands to jerk him off and she looked up at Paul. With the sweetest voice she could muster and with his dick as a pseudo microphone, she says,

"Paul would you please fuck me in the ass?"

That did it for Paul. He put her arms beneath her armpits and brought her up. He carried her to the bed and threw her down.

"Ohhhhh!," no more tears and she began to smile.

He turned her around and put her in the doggie position. He spread her wide and began to eat her out from behind. He shoved his tongue deep down her tight pussy.

Saheera began to push back, using the wall to help her body thrust back. He replaces his tongue with his finger, making her squirm her lovely little ass. He begins to lick around her asshole.

"Ohhhh yeahhh.. go... lick it. Put your tongue in it. Please..."Paul was only happy to oblige. He stiffened her wet tongue and went straight for her ass. He felt it give a little and he thrust in deeper.

"Ohhh yeah! Ohhhh.. Unnnghhhhh...That's it! Mmmmmmmaaahh!"

His tongue spirals in and out her light brown crevice. There was no bad taste, just a sweet scent, a bit stronger than her pussy. It was sweet and he kinda liked it.

"Oh Oh... go... more...Nghhh...Nghhh... Uh-huh... yeah... there. Right there Paul."

She felt his tongue leave her puckered asshole. He felt him move for a little while, like he was getting something. Suddenly she felt his dick on her pussy slit. He was wearing a condom. He rubbed his dick on her pussy a little bit more.

Oh why can't I put it in?? He considered shoving it in for a second but he respected her too much.

"Paul don't," Saheera thought he was going to ram it in her pussy. But then Paul raised his dick a few inches up and presses his dick against her netherhole.

"Ready?"

"Uh-huh.. go. Do it. Now," Saheera ordered him. Slowly, Paul slid his cockhead in. He was afraid of hurting her. He wanted to be careful. It was tight but it wasn't as tight as he expected. In fact, it felt far easier than it should.

"Ohhhh... there. Go, yeah, Ngghhhhhh mmmhmmmm mhhhhhmmmm, Arrghhhh Ahhhhah... Ohhhh. More Paul more!"

Paul shoved more in. She pushed back. She was going wild with ecstasy, her black crown flying all over the place. When he has gone as far as he could, he stopped.

"Ohhhhhhhh... Nghhhhhhhhaaaaa!" She suddenly shook. She was having an orgasm. Still she kept pushing back, wanting every inch of his thick trunk of a dick inside her waiting ass.

"I'm cummming!! OHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAHHHHH!"

She shook some more, her hair just flailing away.

Paul held his dick in and observed her beautiful body shake from his thrust. He felt a lot of satisfaction in giving this beautiful woman a powerful orgasm. Finally she was in. She was thinking the same thing. Finally he's in me! I got what I wanted. At least partly.

But then he saw her hair move and at he base of her neck, about 4 inches down were three scars. They look fresh, at least only a week old.

He ignored it.

He would have to ask her later. There was a task at hand. No more pauses. He wants this. She wants this. They're doing it. Paul started to pull out. He felt every inch of her asshole around his protected dick. He pulled out almost completely and Saheera's ass mourned the loss of the presence of the cock. But it only took a second as Paul suddenly thrust in as fast and as hard as he could. Saheera's eyes widened and she had to bury her head in the pillows.

"AAAAARRRRRRRGHHHH!" came her muffled response. Paul became an animal just then. He was angry. He was angry with himself. He was angry with Saheera.

He thrust in and out hard again and again channeling her anger through his dick.

"Ahhh Saheera! Unghhh You want this? Unghh! Umgh!! Ungh!!"

"Yes! Yes I want it! Ahhhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Yeahhh... Uhmmm"

Paul thrust his hard cock even harder than before. He was mad at Malik from stealing his girl. Or would be girl. He was mad at Malik for putting a blemish on the most flawless woman on earth. How could he hurt her? He resolved to get back at Malik about this.

For now he'll get back at him by giving his wife a taste of heaven- his cock. He concentrated to fuck her till her senses explode. He went faster and harder.

"Unghh! Unghhh! I want your ass. Your ass is mine! Unghh!"

"Ohhh! Ahhhh! Nghhhh! Faster! More! More! Give it all! Mmmmm! NGGHHHHH!"

"Oh yeah! Ahhh! Ungh! Fuck you Malik! I'm fucking your wife's ass!" It was like Paul was attacking her ass because of the ferocity of the thrusts.

Upon hearing this, it drove Saheera over the edge. "Paul! I'm cumming again! Don't you stop!!"

Paul gave it his all. With all his anger-fueled might, he thrust in her beautiful asshole."

"NGHHHHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Her pussy convulsed and she came like the flood. Her cum dripped down on the bed which was surprising since her pussy was not even the one fucked. She came more and more and as her orgasm began to subside, Paul's orgasm starts to build up.

"I'm near Saheera! I'm ... Unghhh ... about to cum!"

"Cum on my face!" Saheera suddenly blurted out. Paul didn't want to. He did not want to desecrate the most beautiful face on earth.

"My face Paul!" Paul didn't have time to argue. This certainly was not the time. He pulled his rod out and stripped the condom off. She turned around and began to suck the purplish head. She sucked it eagerly, like a thirsty baby.

"I'm cumming!... AAAAAGGGHHHH HHHHHHHHH!!"

Saheera stopped sucking and began to jerk his dick off on her face. A second later, Paul blasted her face with hard sticky cum, hitting her squarely on the forehead with a splash.

"Ughhh!! Aghhhhhhh!"

"Yes...Come on Paul... Yeah... that's it... Uhhhhh ... Mmmmm... Give it to me..."

She jerked him again.

She aimed the next two blasts on her cheeks and the rest of the spurts just all over her face. When it stopped, she opened her eyes through webs of cum. That was a lot! She leaned forward and began to suck his dick again. She cleaned it up, making it shine with her saliva. She tasted his cum and loved the feeling of it on her tongue. She swallowed what she could and smiled at Paul.

Paul could see the most angelic face ever covered with his love juice. Her eyes were smiling. Her lips were smiling. He smiled as well .He had to ask.

"Why'd you make me cum on your face?" He sat down and came right next to her face.

"So that today you would have done something that only you have done to me." She kissed him on the lips.