The Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers

With every thrust their loins slapped together and a low grunt escaped from her parted lips. Her ripe breasts jiggled on her chest under his onslaught, only adding to her feeling of being utterly taken.

Suddenly he thrust into her and stopped, and she squealed in delight thinking his crisis had come and bracing herself for the first hot drench of semen in her womb. But he didn't come. He held her entirely off the chair, suspended by the deep union of their organs, their sweat-covered flesh sticking together as he licked and laved her breasts with his tongue. Then with a little half turn on his knees, he fell forward, one arm around her, the other braced to break the fall as he dropped her onto the soft Persian carpet, his cock still buried in her.

Dhipa gasped. With her ass on the carpet her hips no longer had any retreat and his big prick drilled into her implacably. She cried out when she felt the thick root of his piece spread her wide apart and his flesh press against the hot little tongue of her clitoris. A wicked thrill rushed through her body as she realized how totally he possessed her; more than her husband ever had, more than any man ever had. His passion for her, his pleasure in her body thrilled her with its intensity and she found herself surrendering joyfully to his lust.

In her astonishment she stole a glance up at him and saw him posed over her, the muscles in his arms and shoulders rigid, his jaw slack. His eyes rolled up into his head and a groan of triumphant rapture tore form his throat as he felt her yield to him.

Dhipa knew then that whatever pleasure she was feeling from this illicit coupling he was feeling as well, and the idea that he was taking such intense pleasure from fucking her filled her with a shameful exuberance. Her husband had never shown such emotion, such passion when he'd fucked her. He had always been grim, businesslike, intent on arriving at his own orgasm as quickly and efficiently as he could. This man had already had his penis inside her longer than she'd ever known in her life, and he seemed intent on prolonging this experience as much as possible. The thought that her body could inspire a man to such pleasure made her fiercely proud and excited, while at the same time it confirmed her worst fears that she was truly a whore at heart, a woman who took unholy pleasure from indulging in sex, no matter how lewd or degrading.

But for now her pride and the wondrous sensations that filled her won out. She wrapped her long, nylon-clad legs around him, and tentatively wiggled her hips instinctively in a sign of her womanly pleasure. This caused his organ to press against new and unexplored places inside and set off a gush of feeling inside her. Above her, he too moaned at this unexpected sign of her lust and acceptance.

Suddenly she understood. She understood sex, and life, and the answer was so incredibly simple it filled her with unexpected and radiant joy. She had to dig her teeth into her lower lip to suppress a borad smile from breaking out on her face as she realized how incredibly simple it all was, how perfectly nature had worked it out. Sex was good, wonderful, and that the only secret was that you took pleasure by giving it, and gave pleasure by taking it. And she knew then that she could do this as well as anyone. And if a whore was someone who reveled in sexual pleasure, who gave herself over to it without regret or reservation, then she was happy to be a whore

She almost laughed with delight at her discovery, wrapping her arms around the Doctor's muscular back and pressing him tight, welcoming his weight upon her turgid breasts, his passionate thrusts into her ecstatic body. They fucked at each other like animals, the loud viscous sound of his meat in her socket was music now to her ears, so obscene and so exciting.

"Deeper, Deeper…" he moaned as his hips pumped into her, and again she wanted to laugh realizing for the first time the pun that was her first name, delighting in it, thinking how appropriate it was. But her laugh came out a low choked moan of surrender as his cock continued to churn their juices into a thick foam and inflame the tissues of her greedy pussy.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me!" she groaned, unable to suppress the ecstatic smile on her face. "Fuck your Paki whore!"

"Unh! God! Fuck" he swore as he rolled slightly off her, lifted her leg and pressed her knee back against her breast so he could look down and see where his cock disappeared between the flushed lips of her sex.

"So fucking beautiful!" he said, and she didn't know whether he was referring to the sight of his cock inside her, or to her herself. But then he whispered hotly in her ear. "You are so fucking beautiful with my cock inside you! I want to spray my come all over your fucking face!"

Holding her leg back over her head for him, her long delicate fingers wrapped around her calf, Dhipa smiled as his lewd words washed through her. There was nothing she wanted more herself at this point. "Do it!" she whispered hotly. "shoot your come all over me! Cover me with it! I want it! God, I want it!"

He let go of her leg, covered her lips with his own and filled his hands with the soft meat of her breasts, sending more shivers of pleasure through her. He fucked her unmercifully, his ass rising and falling like a trip hammer, sending his spike home every time with savage need. Dhipa reveled in it, each thrust making her cry out in excited joy. His furious passion enflamed her, taking her to realms of pure lust she had never dreamt of before. She stuck her tongue in his mouth, tangled her fingers in his hair to press his mouth more tightly to hers, all the while moaning and pleading, her hips humping obscenely against him, offering herself up to the plundering hardness of his big cock

"Come for me, Dhipa" he panted, looking her straight in the eye. "Come for me you gorgeous bitch!"

Was he wicked, was he evil? Was he using her, debasing her? She didn't care. He was her lover for now, his body giving her immense and overwhelming pleasure. She realized he was trying to please her and that thought thrilled her too, that he found her worthy. A white man, one who called her Paki and Wog, was now enthralled with her, burying his cock in her with a savage need to please her before he came. She too only wanted to please him now. She wanted to be very good for him, so good he'd never forget her.

He again raised himself off her, supporting himself on his rigid arms. Dhipa gripped his shoulders for leverage. His shoulders were like rocks, hard with tense muscle and she ran her hands down his arms, feeling their implacable strength and sinew. The feel of the power in his arms set off a flame of feeling inside her as she realized how powerless she was, how much strength he was plunging into the softness of her body, how desperate he was for her.

She raised her head with difficulty and looked down between them. Her hips were cocked up to receive him, and she could just make out his tool as it pistoned between her legs. The sight made her weak and she ran one hand down their bodies until she could actually feel his tool where they were joined together, their juice and their heat.

She threw back her head and screamed as a bubble of pleasure burst inside her, clenching her eyes tight. Immediately she felt another bubble growing, this one bigger, much bigger than the other one. It seemed to fill her body completely, and she panted rapidly like an animal through her dilated nostrils as she felt the bubble swell, engulf them both, fill the room.

Through her obscenely spread legs, she reached up and grabbed his pumping ass to pull herself more tightly against him, to somehow stop this giant knot of feeling within her that threatened to blow her apart. The muscles in his ass were hard and clenching with male power, a foretaste of the incredible energy he would soon unleash into her body. The feel of him made her head reel.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" was all she could shout as she clung to him, wide open to his incredible need and lust, her ears filled with the dull jarring thud of wet flesh on wet flesh.

She felt him quiver in her grasp and she instinctively knew what that meant. Deliciously obscene images poured through her mind as she felt him thrust deep into her and stop and seem to swell, and she squealed in anticipation, words failing her, trembling.

With a low, soul-wrenching groan he came, calling her name. Her whole being expectant, waiting, felt that first gush of semen jet into her and she fell swirling into her own orgasm. The bubble burst, flew apart, and she dissolved with it, scattering into space, aware of nothing but his hard cock pouring the seed of life into her hungry sucking cunt.

She knew she was screaming but she didn't care. Here eyes stared sightless at the ceiling as she felt every gush of his burning hot seed into her, each pump jacking her higher through realms of orange and green electric luminescence, and she was aware of her own body's helpless spasms, as if her greedy eager sex wanted to swallow every drop of his come into herself .

She felt her stomach clench again and again as the spasms tore through her, wracking her being with waves of exquisite lust as he continued to pour his ejaculate into her belly. It was so clean, so absolute, so utterly necessary and right. Her lean body arched in pleasure as she took his passion into herself, a look of rapturous surrender on her face as she hung there, a helpless victim of her own shattering ecstasy.

Then, finally, the clouds parted and she felt herself coming slowly down, still flashing with hot spikes of joy, sinking it seemed through a dark and warm and languid sea of pleasure and peace and fulfillment.

She groaned as he rolled off her and the cool air of the room touched her sweat-soaked skin. She missed the touch of his flesh upon hers, but she found herself unwilling or unable to move. She didn't want the moment to end, she didn't want to open her eyes and see where she was, or see his evil look of satisfaction at what he'd done to her. She simply couldn't bear that.

But then she felt him beside her, and he draped his warm body partly over hers. moving to be near her. She felt the sweet sensation of his lips on her fevered flesh as he gently kissed her breasts and ran his hand over her quaking flesh.

That was," he whispered hoarsely in her ear as he fought to regain his breath "incredible. Just the most extraordinary… Jesus Christ!"

She at last opened her eyes at last to see him staring down at her with an open look of wonder on his face. She smiled. Despite the thoughts and feelings and confusion that whirled within her, she couldn't help but smile. She saw that he was confused too.

He took her hand and brought it to his mouth, where he kissed it and licked her palm. It seemed now that he was the supplicant, that he was the welter of emotions and fears. She herself was perfectly at peace, and she felt she glowed with a special radiance, and that he noticed it as well.

She felt she had so many things to think about, about what had just happened, about what it meant to her. She felt new, changed, totally different and at ease. But she knew she could think about these things later. She felt too good right now to bother.

The Doctor wiped the sweat from his face with his hand and looked at her again, as if he'd expected her to vanish. "I've never… I take back all I said about Pakistani women, Dhipa. You… I want you to stay here with me. You are quite…extraordinary."

Dhipa sighed. Her brothers, their debt, her reputation, that all seemed so far away suddenly. Lying naked but for her stockings and shoes on this stranger's floor, feeling the sweet aftershocks of her orgasm, feeling her lover's come seeping slowly from her body, she felt whole, entire, satisfied in a way she couldn't recall ever feeling before.

She opened her eyes and looked into his face. "I'd like that." she said "I'd like that very much."

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,776 Followers