The Debutante Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I'd have to tell Rique it was his turn, but to my surprise he'd been paying attention and came right over and racked the balls. I watched him as he racked; he was probably three inches taller than me and forty pounds heavier. He wore a tight fitting casual shirt and I couldn't see an ounce of fat anywhere. His hands were large, and his chest and shoulders were broad and well-defined.

When he finished racking the balls he said, "Ahhh, Johnny—go at it, my friend."

My friend? We smiled at one another.

Wouldn't you know it? The odds are heavily favored against it happening—I've only done it a handful of times in my entire life: I made the eight ball on the break—I won—the game was over. For some reason, I felt disappointed.

Rique had a huge smile on his face as he came over and shook my hand.

"Johnny, beautiful shot—I see you are a man to be reckoned with," he complimented me. His voice was as soothing and friendly as his demeanor.

He hung up his pool cue and said, "I must bid you goodnight...perhaps you will offer me a rematch another time?"

"Ah...yeah, of course!" Smooth John—real smooth.

He turned to walk out of the pub then suddenly turned back to me and said, "Johnny, I'm playing golf in the morning at ten—I understand you enjoy the game, as well. Would you care to join me?"

A surprised smile spread across my lips, I answered: "I'd love to--see you there at ten!"

I am an introvert; I have a difficult time thinking of things to say when I first meet someone. Out of nervousness, I tend to make odd statements that make us both feel ridiculously uncomfortable. My father, who is the exact opposite once told me: "When you can't think of anything to say, ask them a question about themselves—everyone loves talking about themselves."

The next day I followed his advice on the golf course with Rique. It worked for a short while, but suddenly, Rique did the same with me. I thought he was just following the same advice, but it soon dawned on me that he was sincere—he really wanted to know about my life.

I relaxed. I was open and honest and we learned about one another and joked and laughed all the way around the golf course. It was a fantastic day! By the time we finished, I probably knew more about Rique than I knew about anyone else in my life; and Rique definitely knew more about me than I'd ever revealed to anyone else.

That night at work Chuckie came to me and snarled, "Well, I hope you're happy—there are real queers here who want to be 'Rique's girl'—I heard you guys were laughing and carrying-on all day! Just what are you trying to do?" He stormed off in a hissy-fit.

The problem with a small community like ours is that you knew everyone's business—and they knew yours.

The next few nights I met Rique at the pub after work. We became the champion foosball team—we were unbeatable. Rique, Mark, Jamie and I would sit at the table and laugh and talk about everything. I felt like I was evolving from a suspicious, solitary man into a real person; one that could speak freely with others, and actually be interested in what others had to say. I was at ease with myself—I was discovering 'peace of mind'.

One night as I unlocked the front door to my cabin, Bear yelled, "GET OUT!"

"Bear, I'm tired—where the hell am I supposed to go?"

"I don't care—come back in two hours!" he said. I heard Chuckie giggling in the dark. I slept in my car.

The following night there weren't many people in the pub. Rique and I squashed the few people that dared play foosball with us, and when there were no more takers, Rique and I shot pool. It was friendly, but we are both competitive people. I'd win, he'd win; it went back-and-forth like that. Finally, he said he'd had enough—that he'd see me at the golf course in the morning. We said our goodbyes and when he left, I saw Jamie sitting at a table by himself so I joined him.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I thought he was objecting to me sitting next to him.

"With Rique—what are you doing with Rique? You haven't told him you're not gay, have you?" I'd never seen such a serious expression on his face.

"Well, no..." I answered.

"Outside of work, you guys are together all the time...golfing every day—here at night. What is going on in your mind?" He was genuinely concerned.

The million-dollar question. Until Jamie asked me that I hadn't given it a moments' thought.

"We're friends," I said. Suddenly the joy and exhilaration I felt earlier being with Rique disappeared; I felt alone again. "He's the best friend I've ever had in my life," I admitted.

"John...I probably shouldn't even be saying this...he talks about you all the time...he really—REALLY likes you, if you know what I mean."

Jamie's words had an impact on me that no other words had ever had in my entire life. I felt exhilaration again, and at the same time deeply troubled. I knew what he meant—I knew now that I had a hard choice to make. I knew that the rest of my life could come down to this decision. I realized that this was about Rique's happiness. Was I being selfish for wanting him as my friend, but nothing else?

Jamie saw the sadness on my face: "John, look...we all like you here," he smiled, "...well, everybody except Chuckie (we laughed)...even when you worked here before everyone liked you. You're a damn good guy...you treat everyone with respect and we love you for that...we just wish you could get over your low self esteem issues...maybe I've been wrong all these years...maybe—just maybe you ARE gay...you didn't have a girlfriend the last time you were here—you don't have one now...I don't know how you feel about guys—I can't tell you what you should do...that has to come from you—you have to feel it on the inside...I gotta go—see you tomorrow."

I remained stoic until he left then tears welled in my eyes. I fought them back so no one else would notice. I left the pub and went home. Luckily, Chucky and Bear weren't there. I lay awake a long time.

The strangest thing to me was that if I'd met Rique anywhere else but here—I would never even consider that he was gay.

On the golf course the next day, Rique noticed I was more subdued than usual.

"Something wrong today, my friend? Is that asshole roommate of yours bothering you again?"

"No...no it's not him...I'm just trying to figure something out, I guess," I said softly.

"Johnny, if there is anything at all I can do for you—let me know, okay?"

"Okay," I said. I had to turn my head so he wouldn't see the teardrop rolling down my cheek.

I almost didn't go to the pub after work. This isn't fair to Rique, I thought. He deserves someone who can give him total happiness—not just a golfing buddy. Suddenly, I was overcome with a strong urge to see him so I said, "Screw it!" and went to the pub after all.

He was sitting with Jamie and Mark—Bear and Chucky were at the next table. I bought a round for our table and sat down. Riques' eyes lit up when he saw me. I smiled at him—he smiled back.

He and I played foosball against the second best team there—we kicked-ass. I began to feel better; the conversation at our table was lively and stimulating. At the other table, Chuckie and Bear were making fools out of themselves. Chuckie was sitting on Bears' lap and they were making-out like drunken fools. They finally got up to leave and Bear came over to our table.

"Don't come home tonight," he slurred in my direction, "...don't come home at all—I don't want you there anymore!" and they stumbled out of the pub.

After a moment of stunned silence I said: "Wow! I guess it's true—there really is someone out there for everybody!"

We all laughed.

Jamie and Mark awkwardly mentioned ideas of where I could spend the night. I nodded and said, "Maybe...maybe..."

Suddenly Rique leaned over and whispered in my ear: "Johnny, I'd be honored if you stayed in my cabin tonight—you can have the bed—I will use a sleeping bag."

I coughed to clear my throat and whispered back at him: "Thank you for your generous offer—I accept!"

Apparently our whispers were overheard by Jamie who gave me a puzzled look. I smiled at him—he didn't know what to make of it.

We all finished our drinks and left the pub. Jamie and Mark turned one way and went to their cabin; Rique and I went the other direction to his. My hands trembled, and my heart was pounding so loud in my chest I thought Rique could hear it.

He unlocked the door, opened it and said, "After you, my friend."

We took off our shoes when we entered, a common practice where we lived so as not to track the desert onto the carpeting. I remembered the cabin from when we cleaned it; Rique had added his personal touch and the place was unlike anything I'd seen here. It was elegant yet comfortable.

"Would you care for a glass of wine, my friend?" Rique asked.

"Yes...that would be nice," I said. My nerves were still on edge, maybe the wine would calm them.

I sat on the edge of the big bed and he brought me a crystal wine glass filled half-way with red wine. I tasted it and smiled.

"This is very good—what is it?" I asked.

"The name is 'Flores Malbec'...it is from the Mendoza region of my country," he answered, "...it is made with the finest grapes in Argentina."

We sipped the wine and, I guess to ease the awkwardness of the situation, we talked about our golf game earlier that day. We finished the wine—it was getting late. He said he had a pair of pajamas I could wear to bed.

"I, ah...I like to sleep in my underwear, if that's all right with you?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "Yes, that will be fine—so do I."

I didn't hesitate—I stripped off my polo shirt and shorts and stood before him in my powder-blue, string bikini briefs. He smiled and stripped to his boxer shorts. My God he has a magnificent body, I thought. He reached for his sleeping bag and I stopped him.

"Why don't we talk about this..." I said, and sat on the bed and motioned for him to join me.

He sat beside me with a furrowed brow. I took a deep breath and put my arm around his back, and a hand on his upper thigh. His skin was smooth as silk.

I looked down and saw he had an erection straining against the front of his boxers. I caressed his thigh and stared into his deep blue eyes. For a moment we gazed at each other, then the same impulse overcame us—we moved our faces closer and our lips met for the very first time. His lips were warm and soft. It was a lingering, gentle kiss.

The electricity from his hot lips gave me an erection. My hands couldn't help themselves—they freely caressed his back, his shoulders, his chest and his thighs. I decided it was now or never—I firmly grasped his erection through the material of his boxers. The look on his face was of astonishment and wonder. His expression was priceless—I knew I had done the right thing and there was no turning back now.

I reached inside his boxers and stroked his cock. Our kisses grew more passionate—we pressed our lips together; our tongues exploring each other. I tugged at the waistband of his boxers; he lifted his hips to help me pull them down to his ankles.

I gasped when I saw his hard penis. It was seven inches long, an inch-and-a-half around, and bronze in color. A sculptor could not have created a more beautiful piece of art than Rique's cock.

I looked into Rique's eyes and said, "Show me how you like to be touched."

He groaned and took my small hand in his and guided it to his cock. He liked to be caressed with the palm of my hand and fingers sliding from the tip of his cock downward to his balls and back up again. He was hairless down there. The smoothness of his flesh made my cock throb inside my briefs. His balls were heavy; I loved the feel of them in my hand.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock as I caressed him. A voice in my head said "Kiss it" and I leaned over and pressed my lips to his cockhead. The manly aroma of his pre-cum filled my nostrils—it was wonderful. I licked his pre-cum and tasted it—it drove me wild with desire.

I went to my knees between his open legs. I couldn't stop myself—I didn't want to stop myself. I held his heavy balls in my right hand and grasped the shaft of his cock with the other. I kissed and licked his cock just as I had caressed it—from the tip all the way down to his balls.

"OOhhhhh Johnny..." he moaned. Sounds of pleasure came from his open lips.

I wet my lips and placed them over his cockhead. My tongue danced on his hot flesh. His throbbing cock in my mouth excited me beyond belief. Nothing in my experience had ever filled me with this much desire and passion. I wanted desperately for him to cum in my mouth. I wouldn't be complete without the taste of his cum in my mouth.

My lips slid up-and-down his cock; my hands stroked his shaft and massaged his balls. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed, his mouth open and his head rolling from side-to-side. I increased the tempo of my mouth and hand on his pulsating cock.

Faster-and-faster I stroked his shaft; my tongue caressed his cockhead as my lips, slick with pre-cum, slid up-and-down his magnificent cock. I felt his balls contract in my hand; his cock grew even larger in my mouth. I positioned my tongue on his cock-slit and when the first stream of his hot cum spurted from his slit, it shot directly on my lapping tongue. I stroked his cock faster as huge amounts of cum burst from his balls. I swallowed load-after-load of his indescribably delicious cum. The sounds of his ecstasy filled the room.

Hearing him scream his pleasure pushed me over the top: my balls exploded and I came in waves inside my briefs. When the magic of our orgasms faded, and Rique lay back gasping for air to catch his breath, I buried my face in his crotch and used my lips and tongue to clean his cock and balls of the cum that had escaped my sucking mouth.

In my entire life, I had never been so aroused and then sexually satisfied as I was now.

"Oh Johnny...Oh Johnny..." was all he could say.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom and peeled off my cum-soaked briefs. I cleaned myself and returned to Rique; I stood naked before him.

"I guess," I said, "...I'll have to sleep naked tonight."

He smiled and said, "I wasn't honest earlier, I like to sleep in the nude."

"Good," I replied with a wry grin on my face, "...because I would insist on it!"

That night was the beginning of the rest of my life. We held each other close; we kissed and caressed one another. I couldn't keep my hands off him. When I fondled him to another erection, I climbed between his legs, kissed and licked his cock, took his balls into my mouth, and then sucked him to another explosive orgasm. I fell asleep with my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulders and the wonderful taste of his cum in my mouth.

When I awoke the next morning, Rique was gazing at me and stroking my chest. I smiled and we kissed. My hand automatically went to his cock. His erection was rock-hard, and without a word being said, I knelt between his legs and made love to his beautiful penis.

We showered together. In between kisses, we soaped each others' bodies—we giggled like school girls. We were drying ourselves when there was a knocking on the front door. Rique wrapped a towel around his gorgeous body and answered the door. I could hear Chuckie's whiney, faggotty voice from the bathroom.

"Ooohhh, Hi Rique...tell Johnny I packed his clothes and all his stuff is lying in front of Bears cabin," he giggled as he walked away.

Rique must have nodded because I never heard him speak. We dressed and walked to the cabin to retrieve my belongings; there wasn't a question anymore of where I would be staying.

As we approached I saw my things in a neat pile, but then I saw what was on top--the red nylon panties were on display for all the world to see. I'm sure Bears intention was to humiliate me, and it worked. I quickly scooped them up and stuffed them in my pocket. I was too embarrassed to even look at Rique. Between the two of us, we were able to carry everything back to his cabin.

As we found room for my things, I felt too ashamed to say anything.

Finally Rique said, "Johnny, I have always had a fondness for a pretty man like yourself wearing women's lingerie—would you wear them for me?"

I sheepishly examined his face: no trace of a smile or smirk—he seemed genuinely sincere.

"I, ah...I...I actually never wore them...I used them to masturbate," I admitted to him.

"Well, I would love to see you wearing them," he said with a twinkle in his eyes.

I pulled the panties out of my pocket and hesitated, Rique, to encourage me I guess, stripped to his boxers and sat on the bed. The compassion on Rique's face was my motivation.

I took a deep breath and took off my clothes. I stepped into the panties and pulled them up to my waist. Rique laughed and when I looked down so did I: they were probably four sizes too big for me and the elastic waistband was the only thing holding them in place.

"Johnny, sit here," Rique said and he motioned for me to sit on his lap.

He put his arm around me and said: "Johnny, you should never feel embarrassed or ashamed when you find something in this godforsaken world that gives you pleasure. Life is very difficult! Think about all the work, the struggles, the emotional and physical aches and pains you endure—and for what? You struggle to survive just for a few minutes of fun and pleasure? If you live according to what other people find acceptable, or what they think of you—you will never find true happiness in your lifetime. Your life will be nothing more than a series of empty and meaningless days, weeks and years."

Tears overflowed from my eyes and down my cheeks. I threw my arms around Rique and held him tight. He kissed my tears away then our lips met. Everything seemed so clear to me now. It was as though my mind had been lost in a heavy layer of fog all these years and it finally lifted. I finally understood what I needed in life to make me happy.

I kissed Rique and looked deep into his eyes. "I want to be your 'girl'," I said softly.

"What?" he asked in surprise.

"I want you to teach me how to be your 'girl'", I asked, almost pleading.

He looked at me a long time; I could see he was thinking this through.

"No, Johnny..." he said and my heart sank. "...I don't want you to be 'my girl'—I want you to be 'my man'...I want to share the things we like as 'two men'...I want to go places and do things with you as 'two men'...I think we can live a wonderful life together as 'two men'," then he smiled and added, "...yes, in the bedroom you will be 'my girl'—'my chica'."

My heart leapt with unbelievable happiness as we kissed. He stroked my chest and thighs. He pinched and rolled my nipples. My cock became rigid inside my panties. He caressed my cock through the nylon material. Our lips and tongues melded together with true passion. His hand moved faster on my cock. I groaned into his mouth. He pulled my nipples and stroked my cock.

He bit my earlobe and I felt his hot breath in my ear, "Cum for me, chica—cum in your panties for Rique."

I held him tight as my balls exploded and I soaked my panties and his hand with my cum. He milked my cock until my balls were empty. My heart was pounding and my pulse-rate was off the charts. This was no ordinary orgasm—it was 'the best' orgasm! It was an orgasm of incredible depth and feeling. I had never-ever felt this close to another human being.

I gazed into his eyes and said, "I love you, Rique."

He held my head in his strong hands and said, "I love you too, Johnny."

I felt his hard cock pressing against my bottom. I coaxed him into lying back on the bed and lay on top of him. We kissed; my hands caressing his smooth, taut flesh. I kissed and licked my way down his body. I pulled off his boxers and knelt between his legs.