The Debutante Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is where I belong, I admitted to myself. I loved kneeling between his legs and giving him pleasure.

I teased his cock and balls with my hands and mouth. I pushed his legs back until his beautiful brown anus was inches from my lips. I kissed his anus and my tongue explored his perineum. I curled my tongue and pushed it into his asshole. His groans of desire filled my ears and made me deliriously happy.

When I finally took his cock into my mouth his hips were already bucking wildly on the bed. Nothing except giving him pleasure mattered to me. My lips and tongue moved frantically up-and-down his cock. I stroked his shaft faster. When my finger massaged his perineum and rubbed against his anus his whole body convulsed and thrashed about on the bed. He erupted like a volcano. I greedily swallowed his cum and milked his cock to get every drop out of him. When he had been drained, I lay beside his panting and heaving body.

"OOhhhh, chica...chica..." he moaned.

We were like newlyweds the next few days. We couldn't get enough of each other. We didn't play golf or go to the pub after work. Instead, we stayed home and gave each other fabulous orgasms. In the back of my mind, however, I knew something was missing.

One night as I was walking home from work I ran into Bear. He leered at me and smirked, "Not queer, huh?" then with a menacing look on his face he said, "I'll see you at 'The Debutante Ball'—oh God I'm looking forward to that!"

When I asked Rique what was 'The Debutante Ball', I saw him blush for the first time and he mumbled something about it not being important.

The next day Jamie knocked on our door and he was holding three large clothes boxes. Rique took the boxes from him and Jamie smiled at me and said, "I hope they fit—I guessed at your size."

Then he handed me a shopping bag, I knew he and Mark were going to the city so I had asked him to get me something.

As he was leaving, he smiled and said, "Have fun boys!"

I laid the shopping bag in the closet. I was curious as to what was in the boxes.

Rique smiled and said, "Look inside, chica."

The first box was packed tight with panties. Lace panties, nylon panties, sheer diaphanous panties. I blushed, but I was thrilled and excited.

The second box contained sheer and sexy baby doll nighties and teddies. I held one up against my body and Rique groaned, "Ooohhhh... sexy!"

The last box had garter belts and nylon stockings. I grinned at Rique and said, "Why you gorgeous pervert!"

He smiled and said, "I wasn't lying when I said I loved to see a pretty man in lingerie...chica, I want you to wear panties for me from now on." I immediately gathered up my cotton briefs and threw them in the trash.

Rique had me strip and model the panties for him. For whatever reason, my cock didn't get as excited when I wore the lace panties so Rique decided I'd wear the lace panties during the day. I smiled and said, "Fine with me."

Jamie had chosen the right size, and by the time I tried on the last pair of panties, my cock was aching for release. Rique had me sit on his lap and he stroked my cock through the sheer material of the pink, diaphanous panties. My eyes rolled back into my head as I filled my new panties with cum.

I was so happy with the gifts that I sucked two loads of cum out of Rique's cock before we left for work.

After work we decided to go to the pub. We hadn't been there in a week and we missed seeing some of the guys. The four of us sat at our usual table and when Mark and Rique went to shoot pool I leaned over to Jamie and asked him: "What is 'The Debutante Ball'?"

His face turned red and he averted his eyes from mine. "Ah...it's just a silly party we have here sometimes..." I could see he wasn't going to tell me more so I changed the subject.

The next day Rique and I would be off work so I asked Jamie if he could keep Rique busy for a couple hours.

"Sure, no problem—I'll have Mark ask him to play tennis...what's up?" he asked.

I smiled and softly said, "Oh, I just want to give him a surprise."

The next morning when Rique left the cabin I stripped, grabbed the shopping bag from the closet and went into the bathroom.

I found the liquid laxative in the bag and swallowed a cupful. While I waited, I took the hair removal gel out of the bag and read the instructions. The laxative worked quickly. When I was finished I climbed into the tub and applied the gel to my body. It stung a little when I rubbed it onto my more 'sensitive' areas. I waited fifteen minutes then turned on the shower and washed myself. I was amazed at the amount of hair on the bottom of the tub.

After I cleaned myself, and the tub, I applied lubricant to a soft rubber tube and spread my legs. It was difficult at first, but I finally concentrated hard enough to push the tube inside me. When I was satisfied my rectum was thoroughly lubricated, I went to the closet and chose the outfit I wanted to wear. I dressed and waited for Rique's return.

When I heard his key in the lock I stood near the bed with my hands on my hips. Rique entered the room, looked at me and his jaw dropped wide open.

"Ay, caramba, chica!" was all he could say. A huge smile spread across his handsome face.

I had decided to wear all white: a thigh-high baby doll nighty, sheer, diaphanous panties, a lacy garter belt and nylon stockings. My raging hard-on was clearly visible through the see-thru panties.

He came to me and we embraced and kissed.

"Oohh chica—you're beautiful..."

I reached down and caressed his growing cock into a full erection. He said he wanted to shower first—I said, "Rique, I want you now!" and I pulled off his polo shirt and dropped to my knees and stripped him naked.

I lovingly stroked and licked his cock until he was quivering with desire. I stood up, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and wriggled my hips and pulled them down and off.

I embraced him and whispered in his ear, "Rique, I want to feel you inside me—I want you to fuck me."

"OOhh chica—are you sure?" he asked softly.

"Rique, I want to bend over for you—my bottomhole is lubricated—I need to feel your cock inside me!" my small voice pleaded.

I faced the bed and bent over until my head and shoulders rested on the mattress. I spread my legs wide, and reached behind me and pulled apart my bottomcheeks. I exposed my lubricated anus to his view. I heard him groan.

"Oh chica...oh chica...oh chica..." he repeated as he stood behind me and pressed his cock against my bottom.

I took his cock in my hand and guided his mushroom-shaped cockhead to my anus. I pushed my hips backwards and felt his cockhead ever-so-slightly enter me. I pushed back further and the head popped through my opening. I winced in pain but was determined to have his cock inside me.

He grabbed my hips and slowly pulled me onto his cock. I could feel every vein and nuance of his cock as inch-by-inch he pushed into me. I shook my head from side-to-side fighting the pain.

Finally he exclaimed, "OOoooo Johnny—I'm all the way in—Oohhh baby—Oohhh chica!"

He gave me a few seconds to get accustomed to his seven inch cock in my ass. I relaxed my sphincter as much as possible. I opened myself for him. The pain subsided and I moved my hips. He knew I was ready.

Slowly at first, he pulled is cock out then pushed it into me. He was moaning non-stop. My asshole became numb to the fucking. Soon he sawed his cock in-and-out of me. I knew he was straining to cum. He began to fuck me faster with longer and harder strokes. When his cockhead bumped against my prostate I cried out.

The pain was gone. My own cock was stiff and throbbing. I met his forward thrusts by pushing back against him. His cockhead kept stimulating my prostate and my body responded. I was babbling incoherently as his cock drove me wild with pleasure.

"God this is wonderful!" I screamed out loud.

My words drove him crazy. He fucked me like a man possessed. His cock was now a battering ram. His strong hands pulled me onto his cock then he withdrew until just the tip was inside me. In-and-out---In-and-out---In-and-out....

We were animals now—sweat dripped off both of us. His cock drove me to a height of ecstasy I didn't know existed. My own cock ached for release. I could feel the cum churning in my balls. Suddenly Rique cried out; he fucked me harder as the cum shot out of his balls into my asshole. I could feel his scalding hot cum inside me. My balls exploded and my cock shot load-after-load of cum on the bedspread. I collapsed on the bed and Rique fell on top of me. We lay like that a long time gasping for air.

When we recovered, I felt his deflated cock slip from my anus and his cum oozing out of my asshole. I shook my head in wonderment—every orgasm I had with Rique just got better and better.

For the next day or so I had trouble sitting down. In the pub one night Jamie noticed and gave me a wink and a knowing smile.

I smiled back at him and asked, "Why didn't you tell me how great it felt to bend over for your man?"

He laughed, "It's a little secret every guy has to learn for himself."

When we resumed fucking, I insisted Rique show me all his favorite positions. He was only to gracious and happy to oblige. I found that one of my favorites was when he sat on the edge of the bed and I mounted his cock with my back to him. I had to work hard to push myself up-and-down his cock, but his hands were free and he used them to pinch my nipples and stroke my cock with my panties.

One night at work I was particularly happy and everyone noticed. Chuckie came up to me and said, "OOooooo Johnny—looks like you're ready for 'The Debutante Ball'!"

"Just what the hell is everyone talking about? What is 'The Debutante Ball'?" I demanded.

"You really don't know, do you?" he sneered at me.

"No, I don't!"

His face was inches from mine and he almost spit the words at me, "Well, sweetie, every year for the last five years, when Rique has his new girl 'trained'—he'll have a 'coming out' party for her. He'll dress her in her finest silk and lace and present her as his 'new girl' at 'The Debutante Ball'...she will proceed to get on her knees and suck his cock in front of everyone—then the fun really begins--he will have her suck the cocks of all the 'tops' who are there!"

"You're joking," I said.

"No, sweetie, I am not...and Bear and I are really looking forward to it this year. I'm gonna make sure Bear doesn't have sex for a few days before so he will absolutely fill your belly full of his cum!" he laughed his evil laugh, "...you'll have the taste of his cum in your mouth for two weeks--then you'll know what I go through every day!"

The spiteful bitch stomped off and left me standing there dumbfounded.

Rique's not like that—he wouldn't hurt a fly. Rique's kind and gentle--he wouldn't do that to me, would he? I'd never heard him say one cross word to anybody. I wondered over-and-over again for the next few days.

I became sullen and withdrawn. I would only make perfunctory comments to Rique and Jamie when they asked what was wrong with me. I contemplated packing my car and getting as far away from there as I could. When Rique wanted to make love I'd just say, "No, not now."

What was I thinking? I scolded myself. People don't change—they've always been assholes and they'll always be assholes! All con men have to do is smile nicely, tell you things you want to hear, and then they'll fuck you over every time and you won't even know it until they're out of your life. How gullible and stupid can one person be, John?

Business was so slow one night the boss let me go early and I went straight to the pub. I sat at the bar and ordered Jack Daniels on-the-rocks. Friends stopped by to say 'hi' but I ignored them. As far as I was concerned, the night belonged to me and my good buddy Jack.

By the time Rique, Jamie and Mark got there, I was well on my way to oblivion.

"Johnny—Johnny—are you okay?" it was Rique, "... I've been so worried about you—what is wrong? What is it? I can help you—please let me help you!"

He placed his hand on my shoulder and I angrily pushed it away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME," I screamed. Stunned, the three of them sat at a table.

I ordered another drink but Susie the bartender wouldn't serve me. I grumbled below my breath; slowly, methodically I inched my way off the bar stool. I saw where the front door was and aimed myself at it. On the way, I had to pass 'their' table. I stopped and stared at Rique.

I finally said, "So Rique...when's The Debutante Ball this year? Next week? The week after? Or haven't I been properly 'trained' yet?"

Marks' eyes bugged-out; a look of sheer horror overtook Jamie's face; Rique buried his face in his hands and shook his head from side-to-side. I stumbled out of the pub.

After a false start, I got my bearings and walked to my car. I fell hard on the gravel and tore a hole on the knee of my good work pants. When I made it to my car, I fumbled in my pocket for the keys.

"FUCK'EM ALL," I shouted at the heavens.

I unlocked the car door and slid behind the wheel. I had to get out of there and I had to do it now! I had trouble putting the key in the ignition—I couldn't find the ignition.

"GOD DAMNIT," I screamed.

The keys fell to the floorboard. I bumped my head on the steering wheel when I bent down to find the keys—it hurt. Where are the fucking keys? WHERE ARE THE FUCKING KEYS???

I sat back in the seat. I began to cry then I fell asleep. I dreamed Rique and I were making love under the stars on the cool, damp grass of the golf course.

When I awoke the sun was shining in my eyes. Startled, I looked around and figured out where I was. I guessed it was about nine in the morning. My head was throbbing. I sat there wondering what to do. I remembered the keys and found them next to my foot on the floorboard.

I opened the door and with great effort, climbed out of the car. Something caught the corner of my eye. I looked down near the rear of the car: Rique was sitting, leaning against the car, sleeping. My heart skipped a beat. He always looked so angelic and peaceful when he slept.

I slammed the car door shut and Rique bumped his head when he awoke.

He sprang to his feet. "Johnny...please, Johnny—let me explain—I'm so sorry—come home and let me explain!"

"I heard all about 'The Debutante Ball', Rique...how could you do that to someone?" I felt numb.

"Please—I am not proud of that—I was not a good person—I am a different person now—you have made me a different person!" he said, "...I love you, Johnny—I don't want to lose you—I need you, Johnny...without you I'd be lost...."

I thought I saw tears in his eyes. His voice was quivering; his hands trembled. He looked and acted like a regular person now—not 'Rique the Latin Lover'. He was Rique, my best friend and the man I loved more than anything or anyone in the world. I went with him to our cabin to listen to him—I owed him that much.

We sat on the edge of the bed; he wouldn't look at me when he spoke. He talked softly and I strained to hear him.

"I was eighteen when I knew I was gay...much earlier than that I knew I was 'different'—it wasn't anything sexual—I just preferred to be around boys than girls...I never had a romantic crush on any of the girls I knew, but there were some boys I really, really liked, but growing up with four brothers and a stern, 'machismo' father—I knew right-off I could never admit my feelings to anyone...in my family being a 'mariquita' was unacceptable—you were a man and you chased after 'putas', and that was it! ...I concentrated hard on sports to try and fit in with the other boys—maybe it took time to be interested in girls!"

His words were halting; this was extremely hard for him to talk about; I held his hand and he weakly smiled at me.

"My best friend was Pablo, we knew each other forever...Pablo wasn't a flaming faggot, but we both knew he was different...when I tried hard at sports to make friends with the other athletes, they all seemed so shallow and stupid that I always ended up hanging out with Pablo—he was smart, funny and he saw the world differently than everyone else...one night Pablo and I drank too much wine...I was tired and allowed him to give me a massage...before I knew what was happening he was on his knees with my penis in his mouth—it felt so 'right' I didn't stop him...our relationship changed and it was then I discovered I was a 'top'...we were both ashamed but we couldn't help ourselves—my brother, Javier, caught us one night—my father beat the crap out of me—no son of his was a faggot-period!"

I wiped a single tear drop from Rique's cheek.

"From then on my family made my life hell—even my mother, and that hurt the worst of all! Pablo was forbidden to come to our house and I have never seen him since...my older sister was the only person I could talk with—she took me aside and told me I needed to leave there—I should go to America...she continues to support me with money and understanding...when I got here I thought I could change—I tried dating girls—I had sex with girls—I didn't like it—I hated myself...I found the gay clubs and picked up pretty boys—they all seemed so faggotty I treated them like shit—I used them and threw them aside...I have been doing that until I met you—you have taught me something I never knew—'respect' for other people—you can be who you are, and you can respect other people for who they are...Johnny, I will never dis-respect you—that debutante ball bullshit never entered my mind with you."

He looked at me with love on his face, "I don't want to share you with anyone else—I want you all for myself!"

We held each other tightly. We kissed and I undressed him and satisfied his beautiful cock with my mouth.

Later, after dark, we walked hand-in-hand to the golf course, undressed each other, and made love under the stars on the cool, damp grass.