All Comments on 'The Deconstruction of John'

by Simper426

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A REAL FemDom Story

I congratulate the author for penning the best FemDom story on Literotica in quite some time. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh praise be

Another Goddess on earth has come out to put a worthless scumbag under the thumb of WOMEN. If the wimp had any brains or backbone, he would get a divorce from the Goddess that he is not good enough for and step in front of a train.

SHE could then be out of a marraige to a mere male and be free to find the female company she deserves.

I could not figure out why she would spend 2 hrs working to save a useless 14 year old male. The world has too many males as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The way it should be

As a lazy male, I know that men need the guidance of a superior woman to guide them. Maybe our male figure should be made to wear panties to remind him of his place. Cuckholding would also be a nice touch. Maybe it would get his attention then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WELL DONE!

Greatly written, Is this a prelude to more of Celine & John ??? (hope so!) It has the makings of a novel and I hope to read more from this author.

BelladonnaBelladonnaover 18 years ago
VERY sensual

Well done and perfectly erotic. I am a submissive woman, but had thoughts of being the woman to dominate him. Oh, you have twisted my thoughts so well...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot!

Hot! Hope this inspires more women to take charge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really really dumb

How many bruises did she have when he kicked her out? Enjoy the divorce honey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fear ....

is no basis for a relationship . They must separate immediately .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, she loves her husband. After all, she says it a number of times. To demonstrate her immense love, she humiliates him, rapes him, orally & anally & beats him over and over again, losing control. No safe words, no consent, no respect just sadistic pleasure at causing pain to her husband.

Yeah, that’s love Jim but not as we know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous