The Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First, I must teach you to always respect and obey your Mistress."

The sound of her boots indicated that she had walked away and soon I heard something being dragged in my direction. Then I felt her beside me as I also felt something being placed in front of me. Her hand was at the back of my head unbuckling the blindfold that she slowly took off and I blinked numerous times adjusting to the light. In front of me was the side of a black wooden bench that must have been 4 feet in length with black padded leather top about 2 feet wide. The room was now totally in light and as I looked around noticed all the leather items and whips that hung on the walls and all the chain and rope that hung from the ceiling. As I turned my head further to the right, THERE SHE WAS. Oh fuck she's beautiful, I thought. She was still in the black leather boots but only wore a small black leather corset that covered the area from her hips to just below her breasts, and pair of black leather gloves. I immediately started to harden.

"Get on your feet slave and lean across the bench," she commanded.

Honestly, I tried to get up but I was stiff from all the time on my knees and the hobble chain at my ankles was making it impossible. No matter how hard I tried, I would always fall back to my knees or fall onto one side or the other.

"Oh for fuck sakes," she yelled and I knew that she was pissed from the expression on her face and the tone of her voice.

Suddenly she seemed to jump in and grabbed the ring at the front of my collar. Damn that hurt, I told myself as she roughly pulled me up and over the bench kicking me in the ankles as she did so.

When I moaned, all she said was "Get used to it boy! Tonight will be worse."

After being pulled onto the bench, I was tied with rope from the ring on my collar to an eyelet at the bottom of the bench so that from my head to my shoulders I was leaning over and down the bench. From the corner of my right eye, I could see Mistress take a leather strap that had been hanging on the wall with many other straps. It was perhaps 3- inches wide and not very thick and I was thankful that it was not the barber's strop that still hung on the wall.

Slap... slap...slap. She laid the strap down across my cheeks and kept it up for what seemed an eternity. When I tried to move to escape the lashing, she held me at my cuffed wrists and would pull my arms up to stop my movement. Finally it ended and her hand caressed my ass cheeks as she leaned over and licked my shoulder.

"You must always obey me william. Do you understand?"

I mumbled a Yes Mistress into my gag as she moved to the sports bag on the floor; then looking through it and giving some thought it seemed, she took out a leather belt that had a black dildo attached. I watched as she quickly strapped it around her waist and between her legs until she felt it secure and in proper place. Then she slowly walked back and forth ensuring that I could see what was to happen and stood in front of me. Lifting my head up by my hair, she brought the dildo up to my gag.

" Slave, I have chosen the smallest dildo I have to fuck you with. I hope you appreciate my gesture. NOW, suck it so that it is nice and moist. I will also use a lube on it so that you may enjoy this moment, our first together."

As she slowly put the dildo into the hole of the gag, I tried as best I could to contain it with my tongue and then circled it to get it moist. Sucking it was out of the question but I knew that it would be a requirement in the future; perhaps even tonight. Mistress then pulled out her toy from my mouth and went to my feet where she unlocked the chain at my ankles and spread out my legs until I thought I would split in two. Then I felt her gloved hands unbuckle the strap that ran between my legs. She spread my cheeks apart as she slowly entered into my unexplored territory.

"Oh yes," she yelled out repeatedly as she pushed into me and then began to fuck me in earnest now with a hand on each of my hips.

I had not paid attention to it before but I now noticed that my cock was hard and was being rubbed up against the bench as Mistress fucked me. She also noticed my growth and a hand went to my cock squeezing it tightly.

" Oh you little cunt. You will please all of us tonight but remember that if you cum, you will be required to lick it up. Oh yes you little bitch, you fuck oh so well."

Then after a few minutes, she withdrew from me and held me at the shoulders as she put her head on my back. Her breathing was very fast and I knew that she was happy.

"You are mine william, all mine, do not ever leave me. I have been searching for you all my life."

After she untied me, I knelt before her and watched as she unlocked and removed everything that I had worn as her slave. When I was totally nude, I assumed the slave position and watched as she went to another cabinet and removed a black velvet bag. She returned and stood in front of me.

"Slave william, this bag contains all that you are to wear tonight. You are to wear nothing else from the time you leave your house and your car will be searched to ensure that you obey. You may also be followed by one of my friends from your house back to the party but you will never know, so be forewarned. You are not to open the bag until 5:00 p.m. and you are to pull into the garage at exactly 6:00 p.m. You will turn off your car, look straight ahead and wait there until someone comes for you. Now, you will dress, return home, rest, eat a light meal and cleanse your inner body before dressing for the party. Oh, and one other thing, you will shave not only your face but the rest of your body as well. Only the hair on top of your head, your eyebrows and lashes are permitted. Do you understand what is required of you my slave or do I have to repeat it?"

" I understand Mistress Brianna."

"Very good william. Now stand."

I obeyed and suddenly she was close to me. I could feel those fantastic breasts at my chest; her warmth was a charm and her gesture was totally unexpected. Softly she put a hand behind my head and brought it down to hers until our lips met then parted as our tongues duelled and we stood there holding on to each other as our bodies tried to become one.

As she pulled away, she noticed my cock at attention and smiled. "Oh william just one other thing. Do not play with yourself ever without permission! Now go and prepare for the party."

Chapter 3

I checked my watch again for what seemed to be the millionth time in the last hour and finally thought that it was almost time to open the bag. Everything had been done as ordered by Brianna. It was only a short ride of 5 miles from her house to mine, which was surprising, as we had never met before. Our first real life meeting that had gone much further than I had expected and I knew that I was in love with her and would let her do to me what ever she wished. God I was horny and sat there with an unattended hard-on trying to obey her order of not playing with myself without permission. Normally, after the morning that I had just gone through, my right hand would be entered into the jack-off Olympics but that was not to be now.

There, it was finally 5 p.m. and I untied the drawstring at the top of the black velvet bag that Mistress had giving to me. My heartbeat seemed to double in anticipation of what I was to find and I closed my eyes as I reached into the bag. I felt the coolness of metal and the warmth of leather and rubber as my hand to grasped everything in the bag and I dumped to out onto my bed. There on the bed was everything that I would wear that evening which consisted of a collar, a small harness and a butt plug with a tube of lube. Thank God it's small, I thought when I saw the plug.

Immediately, I started to dress by first taking the collar and determining how I thought it was to be worn. It was similar to the one I had on earlier in the day except that it was only 2 inches in height and had 3 D rings attached; one at the front and one at each side. It had an open padlock attached and knowing how it worked, I immediately slipped it on and buckled it as tight as I could without strangling myself and then attached and closed the pad lock while looking into a mirror so as not to make any mistakes.

Next I looked at the harness in various positions and finally figured it out. It would both hold the butt plug in place as well as my privates as that damn small cock ring was there again. I stood in front of the full mirror in my bedroom and noticed that since shaving all my pubic hair, my cock looked twice the size even as it hung there limply. It put a smile on my face and I hoped that Mistress would also be pleased when she saw me again. The harness was similar to the body harness I had worn earlier in the day. It was to be worn at hip level and had 2 buckling straps on either side connecting to a metal ring at the front and rear. I buckled these straps on securely and then went to work shoving first my balls and then my cock through that damn cock ring which I knew Brianna had deliberately undersized. When I had them through the ring, I again looked at myself in the mirror and thought how great that looked. I should be the hit of the party.

My knees started to shake a bit when I thought of what I had to do next as this would be the first time for wearing a butt-plug. I took the lube and put a liberal amount on the end which I immediately rubbed over my ass hole and into it's initial opening. Then I put as much lube on the plug as I could and legs apart, I squatted a bit and slowly put it into my ass. The plug had a flat base on it that prevented it from being sucked into me completely and the excess lube oozed out around it. It went in easier than I had thought it would and I took a tissue and wiped the excess lube off before bringing the strap from the harness from the cock ring between my legs and buckling it to the back ring. It had a pouch for the butt plug but as I had noticed it too late, I just let it sit over the plug and hoped that it would hold it in my ass with everything tightened.

I checked the time and realized that it was time to go and that was when it hit me that I would be driving almost nude and I told myself not to break any traffic rules or I would have some serious explaining to do. I hoped that no one would pass me or stop beside me. My garage had direct entry from my house and with the automatic garage door opener, I felt comfortable that my neighbours would not notice anything unusual. Thank God for tinted windows. I had put a towel over the driver's seat and my wallet and license were in the glove compartment as I went through the checklist in my mind. I wish it had been winter and everything was dark but it was a hot summer's day and darkness would not come for 3 hours yet. Then I pulled away from the house after ensuring the garage had closed. What the fuck am I doing, it's only been hours since our first meeting, I thought as I slowly drove to her house watching the traffic and feeling her plug inside me. I continuously checked the rear-view mirror for both the police and anyone else following me. No police were in sight but there seemed to be a small black sports car following me at a distance but I wasn't absolutely certain of that.

There, I made it! I shouted out to no one as I pulled into the driveway and drove to the garage. As I pulled into the garage, I noticed that I was almost five minutes early and not knowing what to do, I just stopped where I should have and shut off the motor. I sat there thinking and convincing myself that all was well. I took my watch off and placed it on the seat beside me. The garage door then closed behind me and my heart started to beat faster along with my cock hardening. Then I sat there in the heat with my hands on my thighs waiting for what seemed to be an eternity.

I heard the door to the house open and glancing at my watch on the seat, I saw that it was now 5 minutes passed the hour. It must have been the excitement because I turned to watch a woman coming through the door and heading my way. She was the size of an Amazon but not fat, just big, about my height I thought, very attractive, brown hair brought up in a bunch at the top of her head like a misplaced fuzzy pony tail AND she had the fucking biggest set of boobs that I had ever seen. Wait a second, I thought. I've seen her before. She works at the Liquor Store.

I watched her as she came up to the door and by reflex I opened it to offer a greeting.

"Get your fucking hand off the door boy and look straight ahead. You are a slave! Sit there and obey." she commanded.

I immediately took my hand off the door and sat there trying to review what just happened. She must be a Domme; she must be obeyed, I thought. The door then opened out fully and I glanced to the left without moving my head and found myself looking at a beautiful set of thighs. Her unshaved cunt was covered with a wisp of red cloth that was one quarter the size of a facial tissue and hung from a thin gold rope at her hips. She wore a leather collar around her neck that was less than an inch high that said Slave on it in gold lettering.

"Do you like what you see ass-hole? I told you to look straight ahead."

"Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am." I replied.

Slap...She cuffed me on the side of my head with her right hand. "I am not a Ma'am but you are to obey me until I complete my duties. You may refer to me as Karen or slave Karen. Do you understand?" she asked.

"Yes, slave Karen. I understand you bitch!"

"Oh, the slave has spunk," she chuckled and added "you will not be laughing shortly boy. Have you served at a party before?"

"No, this is my first day with Brianna." I replied

Slap...this time her hand landed on my mouth. " That was nothing compared to what is to come. She is only to be called Mistress Brianna unless in public. Do you understand?"

"Yes slave Karen." I replied and nodded my head to indicate so.

She then grasped the D ring on the left side of my collar and showing her strength, quickly and roughly pulled me out of my car and held the ring at waist level as she slammed the door shut. I had forgotten about the plug in my ass, which started to hurt a bit, and I let out a moan to indicate it, which only caused Karen to shake at my collar as a way to tell me to stop that. As I brushed up against her, I felt her softness, smelled her scent and for a second thought of jumping her and having my way with her but a tug on my collar dropped those thoughts from my mind.

There was a door at the rear of the garage, which she opened and led me through and we entered what looked like a utility room that had mowers and such on one side and a home gym on the other. There was a window that looked out onto a very large, beautiful and private garden, which I would find out shortly, encompassed the whole rear of the house and property. It was extremely private and looked out over the lake from her yard which was about 30 feet above the shore. There would not be a neighbour within shouting distance.

"Lean over and put your hands on the bench," she ordered and then commanded, "spread your legs 3 feet apart." A short chain from the bench that had a snap hook was attached to the collar as a reminder not to move. Karen then kicked my legs further apart and roughly unbuckled the rear of the harness to give her access to the butt plug.

" I've seen you at the liquor store in the Mall," I said.

Slap...slap...slap. Karen laid her hand hard on my ass. "Ass-hole, our private lives are our private lives and are never to be discussed at any gathering of your or any Mistress or any gathering of a Chapter of the Gynarchy Dominion. Do you understand this william?"

"Yes Karen, I understand. Is that what this group is tonight, Gynarchy Dominion?"

"That's what it is called, The Gynarchy Dominion - Niagara Chapter, and you are never to make note of it or mention it in your private life."

Suddenly... "Agggggggggg," I moaned as she pulled out the butt plug without warning.

"You rookies never get it right," she said as she held the plug in front of my face. "It's supposed to go in the pouch on the harness first and then into your dark area. Like this."

"Aggggggg"... damn her...she rammed it in on purpose, I thought to myself.

After buckling up the harness, as roughly as possible, slave Karen then unattached the chain from my collar and pulled me erect. Looking at her watch, she said, "We are running out of time because of your stupidity. Take 2 of the 20-pound dumbbells and do curls until I tell you to stop."

"Huh," I replied, as I didn't understand that at all.

"Ass-hole, must I do everything for you?" She then went to a shelf, which was located under the window and pulled off 2, 20-pound weights as if feathers and did a few curls for me. I could feel my face redden at the stupidity of my remarks. Once she had given the weights to me, I immediately started to do the ordered curls but wondered why I was doing this.

"Why the hell am I pumping iron? I thought I was here for a party?" I said to Karen as she was walking away from where I was. What a beautiful ass she has. She may be a bit chubby but I bet she is a fantastic fuck, I thought.

She stopped and turning to look at me said, "Are you stupid or what? Your Mistress wants to present her new male slave tonight and she expects her slave to have a perfectly toned body. You had better put on a good show tonight william or she will not be given full membership in the Chapter. Understood? And stop staring at me! I am Mistress Brianna's slave as well."

Damn, another lecture from the bitch, I thought.

As I continued to work on my body, trying to bring my abs and pecs back to life, Karen pulled a large blue tarp from a closet and laid it out in the middle of the room on the floor just in front of a garage door leading to the back yard. She busied herself by placing 2 bottles in front of the tarp, then a ton of rope on either side of it and then from the other side of the room she lifted what looked like a large piece of lumber from off the floor and placed it at the rear of the tarp. I could tell that it was not light, as she seemed to struggle with it a bit at first but showed how strong she was by lifting it easily once she had control. God, she's deceiving, I thought. A beautiful fully packed woman with amazing strength.

I was starting to slow down my workout both from lack of training and from concentrating on that piece of lumber that Karen had placed on the tarp. It was not rough but looked like it had been sanded and finished with a varnish. A large eyebolt in the middle of one surface was the only thing disturbing the smoothness of the piece, which looked like it was 4 inches by 4 inches and about 6 feet in length.

Once Karen had everything in place, she walked over to me and watched me struggling with the weights as they seemed to weigh about ten times more that from when I had first started exercising. She chuckled and ran a soft hand over my chest and abs.

"Mmmmm...very nice boy. Are you ready to stop?"

"Oh, please yes, I can't keep this up any longer. My arms feel like they are ready to fall off and my biceps are on fire," I replied.

"Ha, ha, ha...OK wuss stop! Put down the weights and stand in the middle of the tarp, facing the door. NOW!"

I gently put down the weights and jumped to the middle of the tarp. Standing there, I could look out on the gardens as the door had 2 small windows in it. Damn, I can even see Toronto across the lake. It looked like a hot and beautiful day outside but this room was air conditioned and kept us from sweating.

"Put your arms straight out slut and spread your legs! Hold that position and don't move!"

"Do you have to swear at me Karen? Couldn't you just call we william?"