The Deep End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move directly to Mistress Brianna," she ordered.

I looked up between blows and watching the ground for faults, as I didn't want to slip, and seeing my Mistress, headed in her direction. She was talking to the black Domme beside her on her left whom I assumed was Mistress Dianne and who seemed to be nodding approval of Brianna's choice of slave, me. As I approached, I noticed a wooden structure to my right. Gallows? What the fuck!

"Stop slave," Nita ordered when I was 5 feet from my Mistress Brianna. She then moved beside me and gave one hard lash on my still erect cock. "On your knees when in front of your Mistress!"

I dropped to my knees and immediately received 3 heavy lashes to my back that hurt but gave me more pleasure than before which I could not understand nor could my erect cock. I heard a command, which I think, was from Nita to put my head down until it touched the ground and keep it there. As I did so, I weight of the piece of lumber on my back caused me to scream and receive another blow. Then, all went quiet for about a 10 second period that seemed to take forever and a voice that I assumed was Mistress Dianne from her proximity and authoritative voice, started to speak.

"Welcome Ladies to this special meeting of the Niagara Chapter of the Gynarchy Dominion. We are here to officially recognize Brianna as our new elite member and we congratulate her on her choice of slave whom I am sure will please her well. Doesn't he look great Ladies, all oiled up like that and ready for our whips? Brianna, there is an outstanding matter yet of slave discipline which I know you will now resolve. What have you chosen?"

"Thank you Mistress Dianne for all of your kind words. I will prove to all that as a true dominant and a professional, I am and will be a leader of all men, all of whom are inferior to us. Slave william! I have chosen your first punishment to be Suspension with Participation. You will be introduced to each Domme present, and their whips, beginning with Mistress Dianne and ending with myself, which will mean a total of 11 introductions. This is to be followed by the finale, which I'll just call the Gallows Spin for now as it is something new that Nita and I came up with. All slaves with the exception of slave Karen will immediately go to the waiting room in the basement as you are not allowed to watch slave william's first punishment."

As Mistress finished, I heard agreement and applause, which was different than the earlier gasps, which must have been from the slaves that stood behind each of their Mistresses. No one has ever had that many introductions, was whispered by a slave. A Domme stated Well-done Brianna, what a fantastic body your boy has. I was neither asked nor did I assume to be asked if I was in agreement to the planned entertainment, as I wanted to be Her slave more than anything.

"Stand william it is time you were prepared to greet all the Mistresses!" Nita commanded.

I tried to raise my head but the weight of the yoke on my shoulders and my exhaustion would not allow me to do so. Nita called for slave Karen to come forward to assist and the 2 of them each took hold of an end of the yoke and lifted me easily to my feet. As I rose up, I looked around and noticed the slaves leaving and the Dommes in small groups entertaining themselves with wine and hors d'oeuvres and I thought how badly I needed a drink. I looked at Karen and smiled through my gag trying to imply that I was not mad at her for the surprise sequence of events. She looked into my eyes and then gently squeezed my arm. Nita then dragged me by a D ring on my collar until I was directly under the outstretched arm of the Gallows. Standing there, I looked up and noticed a cable with a snap-hook attached and then heard a motor and watched the hook lower to end just below my head. What did Mistress say? Suspension and participation and something else? I must pay more attention.

"Karen, untie the ropes at his wrist and forearm at that end of the yoke and I'll do this end. We must put suspension cuffs on the boy and then that suspension bar in front of him. Once that is done we will untie him and put the wooden yoke away. Mistress Brianna does not want any more lost time." Nita said.

Heavy leather cuffs were then put on my wrists and I knew what they were for as I had reviewed fetish ads on the Internet. Once on, Nita lifted a heavy steel bar about 6 feet in length, in front of me. It had chains with snap hooks at each end a heavy ring in the middle. Karen quickly snapped the hooks from each chain to the top of the cuffs holding my wrists and once the second one was on, Nita slowly brought down the bar until I supported it on my own. The added weight to my body and arms caused me to groan loudly into my gag and I noticed Brianna look up at me and the Group she was with started to smile and laugh. Nita and Karen moved quickly to remove the yoke, which made me feel much better and even after they lifted the bar above my head and put the ring into the snap hook, I felt the pressure being removed off my body.

Nita came up to me and whispered to me so that no one, not even Karen could hear, "Slave, I will now remove your gag and give you water before the introductions are made. If you do not behave at any time before the evening is over, I honestly will cut off both of your nipples. Understood?"

I eagerly nodded yes as I turned to her wanting both a drink and the retention of my nipples. I noticed that the bar my arms hung from, turned with me when I did this and looking up, I understood why as the snap hook had a swivel built in so that I could be turned in any direction. Karen then removed the gag from my mouth and as she stood behind me, she softly pressed her breasts into my back, which caused a moan of pleasure to escape my lips. Thank god Nita had not heard or seen any of that I told myself.

Nita then held a bottle of water to my lips from which I tried to gulp all of it down but was only allowed a few sips.

"Sorry william," Nita said, " But I can only allow you a few sips or you may cramp up or even get sick. Oh, Karen great, you have the spreader bar for his feet. Let's get it on quickly and william, remember what I said about screaming."

First Karen unlocked the hobble at my feet using the key she had kept on a wristband and then the 2 girls quickly grabbed the bar, which had to be 3 feet in length, and buckled a leather strap to each ankle. As this was happening, I knew why Nita had given me the reminder about screaming as not only was I split from the bar but I would now hung suspended off the ground in a spread-eagle position hanging by my wrists. All I could do was clamp down on my teeth and moan as softly as possible. Nita then tested my situation by slowly working me back and forth and then spinning me once around to ensure the swivel worked.

When she had me facing the Dommes, she said, "Slave, you will be lowered onto your knees before greeting each Domme and you will have your head down, eyes lowered. You will greet Her when she is in front of you and you will say 'Greetings Mistress, I am Mistress Brianna's slave william'. She will then command us to put you either on your feet or toes or in full suspension and then she will introduce you formally to her whip and other things. All Dommes are allowed to whip you as many times as they wish from your shoulders to your toes but for your penis, only a pussy whip must be used. Remember not to cry out william or they will be harder on you. Do you understand william?"

"Yes, Nita I understand," I told her but I was afraid to question her about what 'and other things' meant.

"Slave, I want you to do something for me. Assume that you have just received one lash, spin yourself to the left one half turn. NOW!"

I had to try that a few times until I got it right as the first time I went too far and then not far enough on the next few or completely around. I was then lowered onto tiptoes and had to repeat the process until I had it right. As I was being instructed in this spinning technique, Karen had set up a table in front of me and on it laid floggers of various types and colours and a large glass fishbowl filled with wooden clothespins. Nita then nodded at Karen to come to my side and then Nita headed off trotting to the Dommes. Fuck she is beautiful and so is Karen and all the Dommes, I thought just as Karen started to stroke my cock to keep it hard I guessed.

"Be brave william and it will soon be over. I love you william," she whispered.

Chapter 5

A shiver ran over my body as I stood there awaiting my fate, held in place by Karen as she gently stroked my manhood. I remember looking out over the lake and the sailboats making their way home on an ever-calming bed of water. The first thoughts of dusk were starting to take hold and I knew that it would be dark in less than an hour and I wondered where had the time gone.

"Prepare. They are coming," Nita commanded to Karen as I was brought back to reality. I hadn't noticed Nita's return and when I turned to her, she gave me a hard slap on my ass cheeks and let out a chuckle. "I can hardly wait to see if you make it through the next hour boy and you had better get all of the Ladies hot and wet during your presentation. Now Karen, get this slut on his knees before they are here. And william, remember what I had told you."

My spread-eagled body was lowered onto my knees with help from Karen, as I was not certain of the best way to get into position. On my knees, I kept my head lowered, as ordered by Nita, but I knew from what peripheral vision I had and from their voices that they now stood in front of us.

"Ladies of the Gynarchy Dominion, I offer my slave, slave william, to you for your consideration. Please use him well. After your testing of my worthless male is complete, there will be a special show for you that Nita has so kindly prepared. Lady Dianne, please be so kind as to start the ceremony."

All went quiet for me and I could hear Mistress Dianne as she neared and even as she withdrew clips from the bowl.

One of the Ladies then softly said to some other, "Ah, the stinger, she will test him well." Agreement then murmured through the gathering.

When she was in front of me, I stated as I had been instructed, "Greetings Mistress, I am Mistress Brianna's slave william."

"Raise your head and look at me slave," she commanded.

As I slowly raised my head, I noticed that in her left hand she held 2 clothespins and in her right she held a dark red leather whip. The whip looked like a short bullwhip, braided but at the end it had a further length of 9 tails made of almost string-sized leather each knotted at the end. 'What the fuck,' I thought. As naïve as I am, I knew that the whip she held was not the flogger as Nita had described. I looked over at Nita and she smiled in a hardly innocent way and shrugged her shoulders. 'That bitch is going to get it one day.'

I knew that I was in for more pain than previously explained but I was going to take it regardless just to show Nita I could.

Mistress Dianne had seen this interaction and started to laugh. "Ladies, it seems that this slave was not told everything about tonight's show but he had agreed to be here and this will be a good lesson for him. Expect the unexpected slave!"

"Slave william, do you agree that you are subservient to all women, that all women are superior to men, that you will serve and obey all women regardless of where you are and that you will learn to support the Gynarchy Dominion movement?"

"Yes Mistress Dianne, I do agree," I replied.

"Do you know who I am slave and what I do?"

"Yes Mistress. You have your own law firm in Niagara Falls which I have used but I have only dealt with your staff."

"Our involvement in this Group must be kept confidential. Do you understand william and can we count on your keeping it a secret?"

"I understand Mistress and I will always keep everything confidential."

"Have you tasted the sweet nectar of a black Goddess, slave and do you wish to do so?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress Dianne, I do wish it."

No sooner had I mentioned those words that her whip held hand went to the back of my head and pushed it to her waiting cunt that had been exposed by her other hand lifting her dress. My tongue immediately sought out her clit, which was hot, and swimming in juices of sex and I as I licked it I felt it harden and grow. Without seeking permission, I turned my head slightly then opened my mouth surrounding her sex and started to suck it all in at an ever increasing rhythm. For a few seconds, she ground her cunt into my face and then roughly pushed me away.

"Ah, you bitch," she yelled and slapped my face with her whip hand. " Brianna, you have done well...not only is this slut's body built to serve us but I think his mind is ready to serve us as well."

Mistress Dianne then stepped back and looking at her slave Nita said, "Full," and then gave the 2 clothespins to Karen. I was raised completely off the ground, fully suspended in this wild spread-eagle, facing the head of this Gynarchy Dominion. I noticed Karen looking at something coded on the clothespins and then she proceeded to put one on my left nipple and the other on my ball sack, which caused a quiet groan to leave my lips. As this was happening, I looked at Dianne who looked amazingly wild to me and felt my cock grow hard.

"Look Ladies! The slut is presenting himself properly to me." Immediately after stating this, she lashed out hard on my right thigh and then again on my left, which caused me to struggle in my bonds but not to utter a sound through my clenched teeth.

"Nita, a half turn please," Dianne commanded.

Nita then hissed into my ear loud enough for all to hear. "Turn you fucking bitch and be quick about it." With all my might, I quickly made the turn as smoothly as possible and all the time thinking of Nita and saying to myself, 'I'm going to get that fucking bitch. She could be a little nicer.' When I had completed the turn, I looked into Nita's eyes and tried unsuccessfully to murder her with a glare.

Then Dianne gave me 2 hard lashes across my back with her whip and I then knew why they referred to it as the stinger. It was as if with each blow, I could feel 9 pins entering my body but yet there was a tingling sensation that almost seemed to demand more. When my natural struggling died down, I heard Dianne say, "Ready, Nita?" and then I heard a hush from the crowd of Ladies gathered nearby.

I looked down and watched as Nita leaned down before me and took my erect cock into her mouth, working it until she had it all and then held up her right hand. At that moment, my world exploded from both a number of hard lashes on my ass cheeks and Nita's teeth clamping down on cock so hard that I thought she would cut it off. I did not scream but my moans through clenched teeth sounded earth shattering to me. As I struggled in bondage, Nita continued to bite down on my penis until Mistress Dianne spoke out, "Nita, stop at once. You will be punished later for that outburst. What the fuck were you thinking woman?"

I was then lowered to my feet and with Karen's help, turned to face the Group and once again put on my knees. As I lowered my head, My Mistress spoke up to the Group, "Next will be our out of district guest, Mistress Peggy, who helped set up our local Chapter. Mistress Peggy, if you please."

"Greetings Mistress, I am Mistress Brianna's slave william," I stated when she stood in front of me.

"Raise your head boy! Do you know who I am?"

As I raised my head, I again noticed the 2 clothespins but this time her right hand held a short bullwhip and my heart sank but it did not take my manhood with it, as I remained erect somehow. I looked up into the eyes of a mature woman but one who was still extremely beautiful and had the body of someone much younger. "You are Mistress Peggy. I have exchanged emails with you when I joined your role-playing Group but I was never good at it and gave up. Sorry, Mistress." I honestly hoped that I had not displeased her as I lowered my head.

"Full and turn," she commanded to Nita and myself.

First, she gave the 2 clothespins to Karen who again after looking them over, raised her eyebrows and then proceeded to put both on my penis; on the skin on either side and at the base.

Then came 5 hard lashes across my back and ass as I moaned and struggled in my bonds. "Excellent, excellent," stated Mistress Peggy before I was returned to my kneeling position.

And thus it went with varying punishments from all these powerful women each called up by my Mistress. From Clare, the High School teacher, to June the actor from Shaw Festival, to Kate the Doctor, to Anne the History professor, to Mary the artist from Niagara on the Lake, to Carol the TV station owner who did invite me to her Island and there were 2 exceptions which I will note in more detail, Catherine an anchor for the Cable Business Channel and Michelle the Weekend Weather Girl.

When Mistress Catherine was called, she approached slapping a black crop on her thigh and stopped directly in front of me almost touching my bowed head.

"Greetings Mistress, I am Mistress Brianna's slave william," I stuttered somewhat shaken and in fear as she continued to slap the crop on her leg knowing tat I could see her toy.

"Raise your head sir. Do you know who I am? The sir was said in a derogatory manner for all to hear.

As I raised my head, I looked at her for the first time in real life and realized that she was even more beautiful than on TV. She had a well-tuned body to die for and her hair was currently a shoulder length dirty blonde and from what I had read, her brain outclassed most males. "Yes Mistress Catherine, you are an anchor on Cable." As I said this, I noticed that she was not paying attention to anything that I said but was looking at Nita. I turned my head in Nita's direction and noticed that she was looking at Catherine and smiling and licking her lips. 'That girl is a tease and horny as well,' I thought of Nita and softly laughed out loud. Unfortunately, Mistress Catherine thought I was laughing at her and slapped me across the face.

"Mistress Brianna! This pig of yours dares to laugh at me. What are you going to do about it?"

"My apologies Catherine. Nita, get the clamps and put them on the bastard. Now!" she commanded.

As Nita went to the table for the clamps, she asked Brianna how tight she wished them to be put on and Brianna's reply was " When you are unable to tighten them any further, they will then be perfect."

"Mistress Catherine, I hope this meets with your approval?" Brianna asked.

"Raise him on tiptoe!" Catherine stated as she gave the clothespins to Karen

Nita then instructed Karen to remove all clothespins from my nipples and put them on my cock once I was raised up into position. Karen did not look me in the eye as 4 clothespins were removed and transferred to my cock and then the clothespins from Catherine were placed on my sack. At that point, my penis was almost entirely covered on each side by the pins. Then friendly, smiling Nita, the bitch did her thing with the clamps. Each clamp consisted of 2 flat metal bars with screws at each end that were meant to be tightened by hand. After she loosened each, she placed a clamp over a nipple with a bar above and below it and then had Karen pull the nipple out from my body as she tighten it on. Once both were on, I felt relieved as only Karen's pulling on them caused any type of pain.

"Now to tighten them bitch," she said as we both glared at each other. As she tightened them, the pain was excruciating; never had I felt pain that severe but I was damned if I was going to scream out because that is exactly what Nita wanted me to do.

I was ordered by Catherine to turn which I appreciated because after all my TV fantasies of her had been shattered knowing of her preference for the opposite sex, I did not want to watch her whipping me and feeling the humiliation of it. Actually, her whipping with the crop was painful but exciting. 'Was it as a result of my humiliation?'