The Defeat of Feminism in the Gender Civil War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His greed overcame his lust and he decided to have Gabriella, the President's daughter and Guerrilla Rebel auctioned off to the highest bidder. Her rich Latina body was surveyed by the Russian Mafia, Arab Oil Sheikhs, African Warlords and most degrading of all several Generals from the Junta. They delighted in humiliating the naked body of their most dangerous enemy. Ultimately she was purchased by thugs from the Japanese Yakuza and shipped on a cramped smelly crate across the Pacific to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Gabriella was relieved to learn on her arrival in Japan that she would be serving as a Zumba instructor to improve employee morale, health and well-being at the Yakuza-run Tokugawa Corporation. While a demotion from Rebel Leader, it sure beat being a prostitute for the Russians or Arabs. The xenophobic Japanese mobsters had a lot of preconceived notions about Latina women and were proud to have a genuine Columbian Zumba instructor available for their hardworking employees.

Gabriella was deeply embarrassed when she had her Guerrilla Military camouflaged fatigues stripped off and was forced to wear a mockery of a Zumba outfit. She told herself at least it was better than an Arab harem. She told herself that it was a recognition of her athleticism, that she would be used to train the Japanese workers in fitness. Deafening Latin Hip Hop music blared out of the loudspeakers.

Gabriella entered a packed room of Japanese businessmen and gangsters. She realized too late, they had no interest in doing the Zumba. She was to be their Colombian Geisha. In her new outfit she looked like a totally transformed woman, from the tough, dirty, Guerrilla Rebel of the jungles. The more informed Japanese could not believe that the fiery revolutionary they had seen in the news, now stood before them.

She would be boosting company morale as the Company Geisha. Although she would indeed be giving Zumba lessons to her fellow Geisha Slaves to teach them to do spicy Latina erotic dances. The Geishas were mostly Russian blonde Sex-slaves although there were a few from the West. They were all naked, and the leering Yakuza looked forward to seeing the Colombian teach them her sassy moves. Russians were too cold, they needed some Spanish fire in them.

At her first Zumba lesson, she was to act as an ambassador in Colombian culture. The Guerrilla leader began to dance to the Latin beat, shaking her bubbly Colombian ass. The fearful Russian Geishas copied her every move. The lustful Japanese businessmen now demanded more from their South American slave, they wanted to satiate all their curiosities about Hispanic women.

A Yakuza thug wanted to know if it was really true that all Colombian sluts wore G-strings underneath? She hated their racist assumptions about Spanish women, and was disgusted that the outfit she had been forced to wear would only confirm their worst stereotypes. Her slutty White G-String would mark her out as a cheap Colombian stripper. Despite its lewd distastefulness her Zumba outfit had at least left her the only clothed woman in the room. But clearly her Masters were not going to leave El Presidente's daughter a single ounce of her dignity.

Poor Gabriella had no choice but to show off her white thong. She had begun to fulfill their demand by grabbing the waistband of her Zumba pants with both hands and slowly sliding them down, she decided instead to just lower a small corner of her pants. Rather than pulling her pants down, she just gave them a quick peak and made obvious her angry displeasure. The Yakuza all laughed and decided that the hotblooded Latina would need an icy cold shower to cool off her feisty intensity.

Meanwhile representatives of the Colombian Junta Embassy, were able to film Gabriella's humiliating striptease, they would broadcast it across Columbia, thus destroying the reputation of the Late President and the would-be Rebel Movement.

Red Army

The fearsome Red Army Cavalry commander and her brutal Political Commissar are captured by the Czarist White Army of General Wrangel. Wrangel a man of tradition and Orthodoxy is outraged by these Revolutionaries, that have women commanding cavalry. There is no more outrageous example of these infidels turning the Natural Order upside down. They looked like men in their green Red Army uniforms. Their uniforms needed to be quickly stripped off so their womanliness could be exposed to all. Nothing will better refute the Red's claims to equality than the public humiliation of these 2 women comrades.

The naked Red Army General is forced to kiss Wrangel's horse and pledge loyalty to the Czar. Women should kneel before horses, not command cavalry. Angry superstitious Ukrainian peasants are called out to join in mocking and taunting the Red She-devils. Their pubic hair blazes with the Devil's flaming red Firecrotch.These Proletarian heroes who had once commanded entire Cavalry Armies in the battlefield are now the slaves of Czarist aristocrats. Since these Reds wanted to liberate peasants, its only fair that the entire village fuck them equally.

When the Junkers and Kulaks were finished fucking the Red Amazons, they would be sold on the capitalist market as commodities to a Turkish harem. The earnings from these 2 Red Cunts would help fund the White cause. These tough Red Revolutionary Women would spend the rest of their lives as submissive Turkish harem slavegirls, pleasing the desires of rich, powerful, exploitative Men.

Madame de Stael

During the French Revolution, Anne Louise Germaine de Staël-Holstein hosted the most popular Salon in Paris. Enlightenment Philosophes of all stripes would discuss metaphysics, politics, morality, science, philosophy, feminism and the meaning of life. Then that Corsican Ogre Buonaparte rose to power. He had it written in the Napoleonic Code that all women were the property of Men.

He had the audacity to say We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave... . Woman is given to man that she may bear children ... consequently she is his property, just as a fruit tree is the property of the gardener. Women ... should not be regarded as the equals of men; they are, in fact, mere machines to make children.

When the Le Petit Caporal had the audacity to show up at her Salon, Madame de Stael, the most outspoken critic of the Tyrant, immediately confronted him.

Who was the greatest woman of all time? She posed to him, forcing him to confront the great Empresses of history

Napoleon answered without skipping a beat: "The one who would bear the most children"

Napoleon being a Man of Action, did not merely debate philosophy in Paris Cafes but put his Ideas into practice immediately. The proud, arrogant, Woman Philosopher was forced to become his Slave Mistress.

Eight Months Later...

Paris is all abuzz. Madame de Stael who had mysteriously disappeared is to make her reappearance back from the dead. Almost as shocking, the French Consul has agreed to allow her to reopen her old Salon, which he had shutdown for being politically subversive. Allowing the subversive fire-tongued Madame de Stael to speak freely, is this the beginning of a new liberalization?

The Enlightenment intellectual elite crowds into the Salon, determined to catch a peak at the world's most famous Woman Philosopher. The woman who had stood up to Caesar himself. They are shocked by what they see.

Laying lazily on the Sofa, there is the great Madame de Stael herself. The elegant and sophisticated aristocrat who had debated philosophy with France's finest minds. Now she is a mere pet. She is completely naked before the chic crowd she had once discussed Feminist metaphysics with. Not only that, but she is with child. The Great Warrior has conquered her fertile ground, imposing his seed on her. Her delicate breasts are now swollen udders full of milk. She is flooded with feminine, maternal estrogen which now drives her womanly emotions. Her entire body has devoted all its nutrients and resources to serving the child of L'Empereur. Here we see the best use for the greatest Woman Genius.

The Greatest Conquest of Napoleon Bonaparte

Orleans

Marie Antoinette is outraged to discover that her own Lady in Waiting, who she had trusted like a sister, was supplying lascivious gossip of Court Intrigue to the Jacobin press. Slandering the Queen with tales of lesbian palace orgies. The House of Orleans, ancient rivals to the Bourbons, had discovered a dangerous new weapon in the revolutionary winds sweeping the Paris mob.

Princess Louise Marie Adélaïde Eugénie d'Orléans did not have any respect for the blonde Austrian whore or her impotent King Louis. Her Father Phillipe Egalite should be King for the People. This foreign Hapsburg traitor had no place in Versailles.

Marie Antoinette looked furiously into the insolent eyes of Adélaïde with Germanic arrogance, Adélaïde's brunette chestnust hair revealed her Gallic stock. Her ancestors had yielded beneath the heals of the Blonde Germanic invaders. Such was the natural aristocracy. All her finery aside, Adélaïde was nothing more than a Gallic peasant girl, whatever foolish titles the Bourbons heaped on her. Adélaïde was not the least bit sorry and stared insolently back at her Queen.

I should have you thrown in the Bastille, sharing a cell with the Marquis de Sade, said the Queen. But first you need a lesson in inequality. On the duty of the lower to serve their betters. She began to lift up Adélaïde's elaborate dress. The Jacobin Princess is forced to pay tribute to the royal nipple.

Now the daughter of Phillipe Egalite, the would be Citizen King, is forced to humble herself and show feudal submission to the Queen's vessel of Royal fertility. The would be Revolutionary now uses the same tongue which gossiped a thousand slanders to show utter obedience to Monarchy.

Citizeness Adélaïde made a much better royal cunt-licker than Princess.

Science

The Feminist Security Agent had never expected to be pregnant before 30. Her 20s were supposed to be for action-adventure career, wild fun and saving the world. She went on exciting assignments around the world assassinating the enemies of Feminism. But since the New Order captured her on a Mission, she was reduced to serving her primal purpose.

Everything her Feminist Science classes had taught her was a lie. She remembered how she would militantly shoot down any biological attempts to explain woman's behavior. Theories that reduced women to mere baby-making machines, conveyors for Male genes. And yet as her Master's baby began to grow inside her, feed on her, she began to realize the extent to which she was Evolutionarily driven.

She had always hated the stereotype of pregnant women and their strange cravings for pickles and ice-cream. She had always chocked it up to a myth made by Misogynists to paint women as irrational creatures driven by hormone swings. And yet to her shame she began to feel an intense craving for pickles and icecream. She was lucky enough to have a kind Master who stocked the fridge with pickles at her request. For him the ideological victory over Feminist Science was more important than petty abuse.

He lectured the Feminist Ideologue like a little schoolgirl, on how her strange cravings were easily explained by Evolutionary Psychology. How Cavemen would slaughter entire tribes and take the women as booty. Women's entire psychology was shaped to serve the children of their Master's. Their taste buds were totally warped to protect their babies. Nothing that baby couldn't handle. Her body was desperately searching for the salt and sugar that Master's fetus needed. Her entire womanly being was devoted to Motherhood. All it took was a fuck to fundamentally transform the very being of a Woman. She no longer existed for herself but for his child. She was but a robot fulfilling the needs of the fetus.

She didn't care about the ideology behind it. Maybe she was wrong about everything. Political debates were so far away from her maternal instincts now. All that occupied her was the physiological need to fulfill her cravings for pickles and icecream.

Soviets

The American Patriarchy had made it a top priority to crush the Soviet Union and its subversive message of Equality. When its Ottoman Allies captured a Soviet Colonel, America was determined to milk her for her full propaganda worth.

Most Feminist organizations in the USA were believed to be funded, supplied, armed and organized by the KGB. Subversives spread propaganda about liberated Soviet Amazon warrior women mowing down waves of Ottoman charges.

Now Misogyny Magazine would expose that once stripped of their foolish manly uniforms, New Soviet Women were just as soft and feminine underneath as their American sisters.

The Comrade Colonel is forced to pose for a pornographic photoshoot for Misogyny Magazine. She is no different than the Feminists back home, once caught and broken. How appropriate that she wears Red Panties underneath. Red right down to her underwear. The only disappointment is that her pubes have been shaved for military hygiene and they wont get to mock her Red Firecrotch.

The Soviet Colonel had lead her Red Women's Corps with revolutionary zeal against the barbaric Ottoman Empire. Against the patriarchal Turks, she demonstrated the fierce warrior spirit of the New Soviet Woman.

The capture of the Woman Colonel was a major coup for Muslim forces. The proud Red Army leader would now be forced to serve in the Sultan's harem. This strong, modern, intelligent, Revolutionary would now spend her days in a Medieval Muslim Harem. Her toughness melted away and she became another harem toy. To be bathed by her harem sisters. Any inspiration Ottoman women might have taken in liberated Soviet Women, melted away when they saw a New Proletarian Woman, broken down to their level.

The Sultan insisted the proud Soviet Colonel perform an erotic strip-dance before he enjoyed her Red fruits.

12