All Comments on 'Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 01'

by Scorpius1945

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rusty69267Rusty69267over 8 years ago
Dale?

Is Dale gonna be left out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very good

i liked the very much now the 4 of you need to do more for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Is Shar going to have his baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Just didn't add up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WENT WRONG

I like sex education stories and I also like husband sharing stories (but not usually wife sharing stories. Unfair? Too bad. I am what I am). So this one was looking great. The first big problem I came to was Sharleen, who was depicted as ant-social and implied to be shy, becoming agressive to the point of almost taking control of her defloration! The feeling that this was inappropriate kept me from enjoying the story from that point on.

The next problem was Jude and Trevor agreed that Jude would be present. She was not.

So where was this going? So I scanned chapters 2 and 3. In 2, they agree to Jude with another male -- if Trevor is present. She has the other male at his place without Trevor, who is left at home alone ALL NIGHT.

By chapter 3 Trevor is spanking Jude with belt even on her pussy lips. She grabs his balls, intentionally giving pain. I just peeked at chapter 6 which has inflicting pain.

I have no interest in continuing. This chapter has 50+ thousand views. Chapter 6 is down to 9+ thousand views. Maybe others shared my non-interest.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. A truly great sex education story is the beautiful 3-part series Educating Dustin Rhodes, written by Mindventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
REALISM

I just ran across an interesting internet video in which a gal frankly (though not in erotic detail) chronologs her sexual encounters, starting at 16, with varied, less than satisfactory encounters into her mid 20s. This includes a pretty much rape -- even later going back to that same guy! In her 20s she finally began having satisfactory sex, and enumerates the reasons this guy is different. Google: The Truth About My Sex Life. I mention this because her muddling through sex for years, provides some balance to the rose-colored, idealistic first time scenarios of fiction. I am not singling out this first time story, but reflecting generally on Literotica first time stories.

The hymen covers the opening of the vagina. Hence, it is not possible to have penetration part way into the vagina before encountering the hymen, as portrayed in this story. Google: hymen location.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jude is pimping out her husband while whoring herself

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous