Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then let me reposition it into a more comfortable position," she continued, pushing it upwards towards his belt so it lay against his lower abdomen. "Ooohh, it is so long, isn't it," she commented, "I really don't see how any woman could take all that length inside her."

Trevor was astounded at the change that seemed to have come over her. A short hour ago she had been sobbing at the mere thought of losing her virginity to anyone, yet now she was rearranging his manhood and commenting on its size shamelessly.

"Believe me, at least one woman can take this inside her quite easily and with great pleasure," Trevor replied boldly, hoping he hadn't overstepped the mark and misread the situation.

"Mmmm, well, if you're very good I might let you try it inside me later this evening," she said slowly and hesitantly as though trying the words for size to see if she really meant what she said.

"I'll certainly look forward to that and would relish the opportunity to show you just how wonderful it can feel inside you. You can keep holding it if you wish."

"Actually what I would like to do right now is to see it please. Can I unzip your trousers and take it out please?"

Trevor realized that he was no longer in control. Far from being the shy, scared and retiring virgin, Sharleen was talking and acting like a wanton harlot trying to attract a client. This could be a very interesting evening, thought Trevor.

"Yes, darling, if you wish to unzip my trousers and take him out you may do so, but on one condition."

"Ooohhh, goody, what's that condition?"

"You can only do so when I have your panties in my pocket."

Trevor watched Sharleen's face turn bright red and glance away from him. He suspected that she was playing a game she'd played with many boys before, teasing them then leaving them lonely, horny and frustrated. He surmised that none of them had the courage to request that Sharleen do something other than expose themselves to the world. However, she quickly recovered and moved away a little then placed her hands under her skirt and in a flash had removed her pale blue G string panties and placed them in his hand.

"There you are. You drive a hard bargain and I now need something else hard in compensation."

She slowly, teasingly unzipped his trousers and reached inside, pulling his undershorts down so the elastic was below his scrotum, then triumphantly pulled his penis through the zipper into full view, just as Dale and Jude walked in with cups of after dinner coffee.

Trevor hastily attempted to cover himself with his hands but Sharleen would have none of that. She grabbed him by the wrists and moved his hands to his sides.

"Look what I've found, Mom," she said, gazing intently at Trevor's rigid penis waving slowly in the air as he wriggled in an attempt to free his hands.

Dale and Jude placed the cups on the occasional table and roared with laughter at Trevor's predicament.

"I thought you said she was shy and scared," said Jude to Dale, "Looks to me like she's pretty forward and also quite experienced in getting what she wants."

"Yes, this certainly is one side of Shar that I've not seen before. Be interesting to see what's next."

Sharleen did not appear in any hurry to end Trevor's embarrassment. Instead she slowly released his wrists, tightening again every time he attempted to move is hands to his crotch. Eventually, when she was convinced he understood the message, she let him go completely leaving him sitting on the couch, hands by his sides, next to this beautiful 18 year old virgin with his erect penis on display to his wife and her workmate. In Trevor's mind he was wondering how had he got himself into this mess and how was it going to end.

As if there was nothing untoward happening, Sharleen began a conversation about fashion clothing with Jude, asking her opinions of the latest fashions she had seen in a magazine. Gradually Trevor relaxed, but he noticed that Dale seemed to be unable to keep her eyes off his penis. Every time he looked her way she had her eyes glued to his penis and this realization made it give an involuntary lurch and harden a little more. Eventually Jude changed the subject and asked Sharleen how Trevor had got into this situation.

"Well, I felt his cock was hard so I told him I wanted to see it. He wanted payment so I paid and now I can see it, just as you can. Don't you think it's lovely, Mom? Was Daddy's like this too?"

Dale blushed to the roots of her hair and stammered a response that her husband's was neither as long nor as thick. "In fact, I'd just love to ride that one," she added wistfully. "So what did you have to pay?"

"Show Mom," Sharleen said to Trevor, who brought her pale blue panties from his pocket and spread them out on Sharleen's lap. It was now Sharene's turn to blush, but only briefly as she continued to brazen it out.

"Well, I guess that's fair payment," commented Dale, before taking the bull by the horns. "So what are you two going to do tonight?"

Suddenly the tables had been turned on Sharleen, who once again blushed and looked downwards.

"I don't know," she muttered. "Part of me wants to have sex with Trevor because I feel really horny but have no idea what to do about it, while part of me is scared shitless of the pain it will cause." She leant towards Trevor and placed an arm around him then kissed him full on the lips. "I'm sorry, darling, sorry I embarrassed you."

"You surprised me more than embarrassed me. However, for that part of you who wants to have sex with me, would you like to lie next to me on the bed and just cuddle? I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"Can I trust you? Yes I think I can. OK, let's do that, sweetheart." She reached up and gave him another kiss then turned towards Jude. "Is it OK if I lie next to your husband on the bed?"

"Yes, of course it is," replied Jude. "Have fun with him. He's really lovely in bed."

Sharleen stood and reached for Trevor's hand, then pulled him up as well, his cock waving in the air, and with a glance over her shoulder she went down the hallway, allowing Trevor to lead her to his bedroom.

"Well that was interesting," commented Jude.

"Yes, most interesting and most enlightening. I'd never seen that side of Shar before. Seeing Trevor's cock like that made me really horny. I've had no sex for ages, even before hubby left, except what I give myself occasionally, and that really isn't too satisfying."

"Do you want to remedy that?" asked Jude.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, we do have another bedroom and we do have some toys we could use if you like."

It took only a few seconds before Dale acquiesced and Jude led her to another bedroom, closed the door and embraced her, undoing the zipper at the back of her dress as she felt hers being unzipped by Dale.

*****************************

Trevor closed the door behind them and turned towards Sharleen, taking her in his arms and kissing her gently. He moved his hands over her back and ass, pulling her into him, letting her feel his hard cock press against her belly. She wriggled closer, wanting more, horny despite her fear. Trevor slowly unfastened her top and eased it off her, admiring her small breasts held by her brief bra. She removed his shirt, rubbing her hands over his hairy chest and sliding them over his warm back. Then it was his turn again and he unfastened her skirt, which fell to the floor, pooling around her ankles as she pressed her naked mound against his rock hard cock inside his pants.

She quickly and impatiently undid his belt and unfastened the catch holding his trousers, which dropped to his knees, only to be pushed down to the floor by Sharleen's foot. Then in a trice she was on her knees before him, thumbs tucked into the waistband of his shorts as she pushed them floorwards, allowing his rampant cock to spring free into her face.

Trevor stepped out of his clothing and reached over Sharleen's head to unfasten her bra and remove it from her shoulders. Just as he did so, he felt her hot lips engulf the head of his cock, resulting in an uncontrollable groan emanating from his throat. Without thinking he pushed her head onto his cock further, resulting in a quick withdrawal and coughing from Sharleen.

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologized.

"That's alright, darling," she spluttered, standing up and pressing their naked bodies together in a lovers' embrace, his cock squeezed between their bellies. "Come and lie on the bed with me."

They lay down together, on their sides, facing each other. As they kissed Trevor gently massaged her body, breasts, back, thighs and, finally, her pussy. She was wet; fluids ran from between her legs down her thighs. Trevor turned her onto her back and sat astride her legs, caressing her breasts, rolling her nipples gently, kneading and massaging her stomach, then he parted her thighs and knelt between them, noticing her perfect pussy, neatly shaven, her quivering lips dewy wet with her juices, still close together, yet parted just enough to hint at the treasures and pleasure that lay within.

Gently he began spreading her juices over her labia, easing them apart, moving his fingers ever so gently along her lubricated trench, back and forth, time and again. She reached for his cock and spread the drop of precum over its head, squeezing his cock to create further drops of his lubrication. Where had she learnt these tricks, wondered Trevor. She obviously had some experience but just not the penetrative part - yet.

Their foreplay lasted a long time, by the end of which Sharleen was panting. Trevor had been caressing her clitoris gently for the previous ten minutes and her writhing confirmed that she was enjoying this and was also approaching an orgasm, possibly her first with a man; possibly her first ever. He maintained the stimulation until he was rewarded with her cry as her climax overwhelmed her. She arched her back, closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, and silently came hard. After a few seconds she relaxed and gazed into his eyes.

"That's the first orgasm I've ever had," she said, "Thank you, darling. I'm ready. Please gently put your cock into me now."

Gently Trevor moved her and placed several pillows under her hips, lifting her so her entrance was on the same level as his cock when he was kneeling between her legs. He spread her legs further and moved forward until the head of his cock was at her opening. She was biting her lower lip, ready for the pain she was convinced she would feel. Trevor moved his cock with his hand up and down her sloppy trench, lubricating himself well, then while looking into her eyes, he pressed forward into her, opening her virgin vagina, spreading it further than ever before.

The head went inside and Sharleen's lips formed a silent 'O' as she felt herself being spread apart. She bit her lower lip again as Trevor went deeper then felt the barrier of her intact hymen preventing further entry. He withdrew, then pushed forward again until stopped once more. He repeated this process many, many times, each time pressing against her hymen with slightly more pressure. He hoped against hope that it would rupture painlessly and without requiring too great a pressure but after probably 30 to 40 repeats of this enjoyable task she was still intact and he had still not entered her fully.

"Darling, I'm going to have to push harder," he told her, "And it may hurt."

"Honey, what you've been doing feels wonderful. Please just do what you need to make me a woman. Fuck me hard, honey."

Trevor took her at her word. He pressed his cock into her once more until he reached the obstruction, then he lay forward onto her, his hands over her shoulders and kissed her, hard, at the same time thrusting forward with all his might. The pressure increased, more, greater, then there was a popping feeling as her barrier broke and his cock slid into her. Her scream was muffled by his mouth and they lay together for several minutes as she recovered from the pain that he had inflicted. He broke their kiss.

"Oh, thank you, sweetheart, thank you so very much," she effused. "You were so gentle, yet so forceful. It was painful, but more, it was wonderful. Please fuck me, cum in me for the first time."

Trevor lifted off her a little then continued to push his cock into her, further, further until he hit the end, with still nearly two inches to go. He withdrew, but not completely, then pressed in again, repeating the action, fucking her as she had requested, each time spending slightly longer as deep as possible, each time feeling that he was a little further inside. Her vagina was lengthening to accommodate his full length.

After a while of this he felt the base of his cock pressing against her pubic bone, stimulating her clitoris with his thrusts. She began moaning, grunting in time to the thrusts, clawing his back, rolling her head from side to side, then rising to her climax and screaming it to the world as she came for the first time on a cock.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!" she cried, writhing on the bed beneath him, impaled on his cock, still embedded to the hilt in her no longer virgin vagina.

Trevor had been trying to maintain control so she would have the joy of cumming with him inside. Her wriggling stimulated him far beyond what he could take and with a final hard thrust he came deep inside her vagina, his potent sperm bathing the end of her vagina, wriggling through her narrow cervix in search of an egg, which was not to be found this time. After several mighty spurts and many smaller ones he gently lay on a now quiescent Sharleen, taking his weight on his arms, and they kissed gently and deeply.

"What a shame you're married," she said as she broke the kiss, "I'd love to have you love me every night. I guess I'll just have to find someone else now that I know how wonderful sex is. And even the first time was hardly painful at all. I wonder why people make such a fuss about it."

"I don't know, darling, but if I wasn't married, you'd certainly be my first choice. You're a wonderful lover so go and find a wonderful, caring guy who deserves you."

Slowly they parted, showered in the ensuite bathroom, dressed and walked hand in hand into the lounge. Dale and Jude were sitting closely beside each other, looking as flushed as Trevor and Sharleen knew they were.

"So how was it, darling?" asked Dale, "Are you still a virgin?"

"It was wonderful. Trevor's a great lover and no, I'm no longer a virgin. But what have you two been up to?"

"Oh, we just had a bit of fun together," replied Jude, "Can't let you have all the fun. How is she, darling?" she asked Trevor.

"Hmmm, she'd certainly be my first choice as a lover," replied Trevor, "After you, that is."

"Oh you say the nicest things."

"Anyway, we'd better be off," said Dale. "Thank you both so much and I'm sure we'll all remain very good friends and maybe have more evenings together if you wish."

"Now that sounds like fun," replied Sharleen, giving Jude a hug and Trevor a kiss before leaving with Dale.

"Come on, honey," said Jude, taking Trevor's arm, "I'm horny as hell. Toys are fine but now I want the real thing so don't think you can get off easily tonight."

"I'm sure I saved you some," replied Trevor, taking his wife in his arms, "I love you so much, darling. Come and make love with me."

Arm in arm they walked down the hallway to the bedroom and made deep, passionate love late into the night.

**************************

The knock on the door sounded timid from the inside and as she opened it Jude was surprised to see Sharleen standing on the doorstep looking very unsure of herself.

"Hi, Sharleen, how are you sweetie?"

"I'm good, thanks Jude, at least I think I am. Is Trevor in please?" replied Sharleen coming straight to the point of her visit.

"Yes, he's here. Come on in," invited Jude holding the door open wider.

Trevor had heard the exchange and was in the lounge room as the two women walked in. When she saw him standing there, Sharleen blushed and looked at the floor.

"Hi Sharleen," greeted Trevor, "Is everything OK?"

"Hi, Trevor, no it's not really. I mean I'm well physically but emotionally I'm a mess." She paused as she gathered the courage to continue. "I think I love you. I just can't stop thinking about the other night when you were the first man to enter me. It just felt so wonderful and I want, no, I need more of it. From you."

Trevor had not foreseen this possibility. He had thought that his encounter with Sharleen would simply be a one-off meeting and she would then go her own way, find her own lovers and live happily ever after. Her falling in love with him and becoming dependent on him hadn't crossed his mind.

"Oh, "he replied, glancing nervously at Jude, "So what do you want to do about that?"

Without so much as a look in Jude's direction, Sharleen walked towards Trevor and placed her arms around his neck, pressed her voluptuous body against him and gave him an open-mouthed kiss on his lips. Once that ended she replied quietly.

"I would have thought that was obvious but I hope my intentions are clearer now."

Jude stood there, watching the scene play out, feeling pangs of jealousy but also intrigued about where this scene could lead. She was open to love-making with women and indeed had experienced this with Dale while these two did their thing in the bedroom, and was intrigued with the possibility of a threesome including Sharleen. But she really didn't know how she felt about this whole situation so just played it cool and watched it develop.

"So I'm assuming you want more sex with me, more loving, is that correct?" asked Trevor.

"Yes, darling, that's correct. Last time I was nervous and it was my first time. This time I'd like us to make love as lovers, just once, I promise I will not return again, unless you invite me of course."

She looked up at him, fluttering her eyelashes at him alluringly as she made the last statement. Trevor felt his cock hardening as it tented his trousers, knowing that he had but to ask and he could make love with this gorgeous young woman whenever he wanted, yet completely unwilling to put his happy and comfortable marriage with Jude on the line for his own gratification. There must be an ideal solution to this apparent impasse.

"So you want to make love with my man," stated Jude as she looked Sharleen up and down, "Do you think you're woman enough to do that?"

Sharleen couldn't meet her gaze so dropped her eyes to the floor and blushed.

"I don't know. I had hoped in my dreams that I could have one more time with Trevor and really experience the love he has to give me, but I do understand that you'll probably object to that and if you're completely against it then I'll just leave. I'm truly grateful for you allowing him to be my first and if that's all there is to be then that'll have to suffice." She turned away, clearly embarrassed, and began walking to the door. "I'm sorry, this was all a stupid mistake. I was crazy to think I could have another session with your husband. Sorry."

She burst into tears and struggled blindly to reach the door. Jude went after her and grabbed her arm, preventing her from crashing into the hall table.

"Stop," she said, "Nobody has said no; nobody has said that you and Trevor can't have another session. This is all very sudden and unexpected and we're just trying to sort out what you want and what we're able and prepared to give you. If you do have another session with Trevor, I'd like to be involved too. Would that be OK with you?"

Sharleen turned to face Jude, her mouth open in surprise, tears streaking her cheeks. She didn't speak for nearly a minute as the two women stood there, facing each other, each coming to a wordless understanding of the other's wants and fears. At last the scene moved on and they hugged each other like long lost friends and walked together back towards Trevor, who had remained stock still while this encounter took place.