Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling," began Jude, "I hope you're ready for this. Come and make love with us both please, right now."

Trevor's cock hardened still more at the thought of a threesome with these two lovely ladies and without a word he placed an arm around each of their waists and they walked to the bedroom. Once there Trevor sat in a chair and took command.

"Strip each other, sexily, slowly, and make certain you kiss each part you expose as you expose it," he commanded.

The women looked at each other and tentatively Jude reached for Sharleen's top, pulling it slowly over her head to expose her tanned midriff, brief bra, shoulders and finally her face. She then began kissing her way from her forehead down to her navel. Once complete, she stood in front of Sharleen, her hands stretched up, clearly offering her body for Sharleen to undress.

Sharleen repeated the process, spending more time kissing the exposed tops of Jude's larger breasts while caressing her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. It was then Jude's turn and she loosened the tie at the waist of Sharleen's shorts and pulled them down her legs, exposing her brief G string panties which hid only her pussy, and that poorly. Jude then kissed all the recently exposed skin including turning her around and kissing her ass cheeks. Once she stood again, Sharleen undid the button and zipper holding Jude's skirt then eased that down her legs to the floor. Jude also wore a slightly less brief G string and Sharleen lost no time in kissing each and every part of her newly exposed skin.

Jude then removed Sharleen's brief bra, caressing her exposed breasts and nipples as she took each nipple in turn into her mouth, licking, sucking and finally gently biting the little nubs until they stood out red and proud. Sharleen repeated the process on Jude, noting how much longer and more mature her nipples were compared with Sharleen's own teenaged ones. Once she finished they looked into each other's eyes and without a word both turned to Trevor.

"Your turn, Babe," said Jude and they both quickly removed Trevor's shirt and shorts, leaving him standing in his undershorts only. Both women then began kissing him all over, watching in awe as his undershorts tented hugely in front of him as his cock gained full erection. Again without a word they pulled his undershorts down, allowing his cock to spring free. While Sharleen began sucking the head of his cock, Jude went behind him, pushed his legs further apart and began taking each of his balls into her mouth and sucking them in turn; they were far too large to suck both at once.

This sexy onslaught was almost too much for Trevor. He remained stock still, eyes closed as sensations radiated through his body, stimulating him rapidly towards orgasm. Jude sensed this and told Sharleen to stop, which she did.

"We don't want him wasting his cum," she told her, "We want it in us, eh."

Sharleen agreed, so together they led him the few steps to the bed where he sat on the end.

"Well, my darling, who will you have first?" asked Jude.

Trevor looked from one to the other, seeing two pairs of luscious breasts pointing at him, feeling an ass cheek of each of them, and seeing their barely covered pussies leaking sex juices into their tiny G strings. What a decision to have to make!

"Please fuck me first," pleaded Sharleen, "I've been so horny at nights thinking about you fucking me, I don't want to have to wait longer."

"Yeah, do her first while I watch," agreed Jude.

Trevor stood up and wrapped his arms around Sharleen, kissing her on the lips, then using his hands to ease her G string over her ass cheeks and down her thighs as far as he could reach. Jude knelt and finished the job, leaving Sharleen and Trevor standing naked together, his rampant cock pressed firmly between her legs. They collapsed silently onto the bed sideways, still clasping each other.

"How do you want it?" asked Trevor.

"Any way you wish, darling, surprise me."

Trevor pushed himself away and lay full on his back, his cock waving in the air vertically.

"Sit on me, Shar," he told her.

Sharleen straddled his ankles then slowly moved upwards. Trevor watched her pussy lips spread as her knees parted wider as they rested on the bed outside his legs. Further, further, wider and wider until he could see droplets of her juices hanging from her almost hairless lips. Higher still she moved until she lifted her body somehow so that his cock head was pressed into her dewy entrance. She stopped, remaining still, eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation. As Trevor watched he saw Jude moving into place in preparation for pushing Sharleen's shoulders downward to impale her on his long thick cock. She winked at Trevor to show she was ready.

"Are you ready to be impaled by my long, thick impaler?" asked Trevor.

Still with her eyes shut Sharleen nodded wordlessly.

Trevor nodded to Jude who quickly placed her hands on Sharleen's shoulders and pushed down, timing it perfectly as Trevor lifted his hips. His cock slid into Sharleen's well-lubed vagina quickly and easily, fully embedding itself so her clit rested on his pubic bone.

"Aaaarrrggghhh," yelled Sharlene, her eyes opening wide as she felt herself so savagely penetrated for only the second time in her life. Jude kept pressing down on her shoulders, holding her in place as Trevor gradually lowered his hips, then grabbed her hips and began slowly pushing her back and forth, feeling the head of his cock deep inside her moving over her cervix with each movement of her body.

"Ohhh, that feels soooo nice," said Sharleen after a few minutes, "If you keep doing that I'll cum soon I think. I know I enjoy cumming but haven't quite worked out when it's going to happen yet; it's all so new to me."

After several minutes Trevor felt his arousal increasing, feeling the tell-tale signals of his impending release. He also felt that Sharleen was getting close by the way she was closing her eyes, rolling her head back, panting and thrusting her hips back and forth even harder than he had been with his hands. As Trevor approached his orgasm, feeling that he was almost there, suddenly Sharleen tensed up, threw her head back and let out a high-pitched keening sound.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed, "YES, YES, OOOOHHHHHH I'M CUMMING!!"

Trevor could hold on no longer and with a final thrust deep into Sharleen he spurted his cum against the end of her vagina, pulse after pulse forcing its way into her vagina, already extended by his massive cock.

Slowly the lovers came down from their orgasmic highs; Sharleen fell forward into Trevor's arms and they kissed and relaxed for a few seconds. A few moments later Sharleen felt Jude press her hand against her side, striving to roll her off Trevor onto her back on the bed. After a short time she allowed this to happen and Jude spread Sharleen's legs then knelt between them, watching Trevor's sperm oozing slowly out of Sharleen's still gaping opening. Jude then lowered her mouth to Sharleen's crotch and began lapping up Sharleen's offering.

At first Sharleen was both amazed and concerned that anyone would want to eat her pussy while it was pushing out her and Trevor's love juices, but she soon relaxed as the sensations caused by Jude's tongue on her labia and clit began making her feel very sexy. She decided it was almost as good as being fucked.

As Jude got into her stride eating Sharleen out, Trevor propped himself up on his elbow to watch the sexy scene of his wife, clad only in her brief G string, eating out his most recent lover. His cock, which had started to deflate slightly, hardened once more and Trevor rolled off the bed and took up a position behind Jude. He hooked his thumbs in the strings on her hips and pulled them down her thighs, easing them down the lower parts of her legs and tossing them on the floor. He then caressed Jude's exposed pussy, easing her legs apart further and moving to position his cock head in her exposed and lubed slit. Without further ado, he pressed into her, feeling his cock penetrate easily to the far reaches of her ample vagina until it was seated firmly against the far end. He held still and reached around his wife, taking a nipple in each hand as he squeezed, twisted, massaged and tweaked her breasts and nipples just as she liked it. He felt her push backwards against him while Sharleen felt her licking and sucking intensify.

Releasing her breasts, Trevor began to stroke in and out of Jude, using the full length of his cock to fuck her hard as she writhed beneath him. He noticed that she had reached upwards with her hands and was stimulating Sharleen's breasts and nipples much as he had with her. He also noticed that Sharleen once again had her eyes closed, was writhing under Jude's loving attention and was breathing hard. Trevor maintained his motion in and out of Jude, bringing each of them closer to their releases just as Jude's stimulation of Sharleen was doing for her. He was nearly there, almost, another thrust, another, then with a cry he pressed into Jude hard and spurted yet more of his potent seed into her depths.

The feel of his hot cum being forced inside her was enough to push her that final step and with an extra strong suck and bite at Sharleen's clit Jude came hard and silently, writhing her body against Trevor as the orgasmic sensations exploded inside her.

The whole sexual situation, the beautiful licking that Jude had administered to her most sensitive and sensual areas, and the final suck and bite as she came were too much for Sharleen to withstand and she also came hard, her lithe body bending backwards as she thrust her hips upwards against Jude's mouth and screamed out her pleasure.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!! YES, YESSSSSSS, OOOHHHH GODDDD!!"

Trevor recovered first and gently eased out of Jude's pulsing pussy, allowing her to sit back and release Sharleen's clit from her teeth, then Sharleen slowly returned to earth, lying still except for deep breathing.

"Oh, thank you, thank you so much, both of you. That was soooo wonderful. Ooohhhh, I just don't know what to say," Sharleen eventually said.

Trevor stood and watched his two lovely lovers cuddle and kiss together until Sharleen seemed to suddenly have an idea.

"Jude, can I eat Trevor's cum out of your pussy please?"

"Of course," replied Jude, lying on her back on the bed.

Sharleen took up her position between Jude's legs, a reverse of the previous position, and began licking, sucking and drinking the juices flowing from Jude's opening.

"It's quite nice," she said after a few licks, "Not nearly as gross as I'd expected."

She continued licking and sucking as the juices flowed.

"Try putting your tongue into my opening and also gently biting my clit," suggested Jude.

Sharleen must have found the right spots and Jude closed her eyes and began rolling her head from side to side, moaning with pleasure.

Although Trevor had just recently produced two huge doses of cum, the whole visual sexuality of the scene before him was enough to arouse him once more. He positioned himself behind his lover and once again pushed his hardening cock inside her sloppy vagina, immediately beginning a rapid thrusting movement which was reflected in movements of Sharleen's head in Jude's crotch, resulting in a rhythmic slurping sound as Sharleen's mouth made and lost contact with Jude's labia and clit.

This time the threesome continued for longer, Trevor having already deposited two large doses of cum, and it was Sharleen who came first, pressing herself back against Trevor and unconsciously increasing the strength of her licking and sucking before lifting her head and screaming out her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, YES, YESSSS, I'M CUMMMINGGGGG!!"

Jude was very close so quickly gripped her now freed clit and with a few rubs pushed herself over the edge once more, gritting her teeth and silently writhing in ecstasy.

Watching his two lovers cum together while fucking one of them, feeling her vaginal muscles clamping down rhythmically on his sensitive cock, was too much for Trevor. He gripped Sharleen's hips and gave three quick thrusts before burying himself to the hilt in her throbbing vagina and once more filling her with his semen.

The trio collapsed onto the bed, in each other's arms and lay there sweaty, panting and sated. It took many minutes before they stirred, caressed each other, kissed, helped themselves to the juices flowing from Sharleen's pussy, spread that over each other, then slowly climbed off the bed and headed for the shower, just large enough to accommodate them all.

Half an hour later they were partially dressed in underwear only and sharing a drink in the lounge. The afternoon had turned to early evening and they all wore very satisfied smiles on their faces.

"Wow, that was simply awesome," enthused Sharleen, "I never knew sex could be that much fun."

"Most people don't," replied Jude, "Most people simply have sex with one other person of the opposite gender, then wonder why the pizzazz has gone from their marriage. They then divorce and seek other partners but often never find what they're looking for."

"Mmm, I guess so. Never really thought about it," admitted Sharleen, "So what happens now? Do we do this again? Is it all over between the three of us? Can I have Trevor as my lover while you have him as your husband?"

"Well, I hope I get a say in this too," said Trevor, "I'd hate to be thought of as simply a convenient way for you to get your rocks off, while getting mine off too I fully admit."

"Yes, darling, we'll certainly consider your feelings too," reassured Jude, "You know, initially I felt nothing but jealousy about the relationship I saw developing between you two as a result of a simple good turn I offered Dale, but now I see things differently. Sharleen, you fitted in so well with our lovemaking, more like a practiced young woman than a teenager who'd just lost her virginity. I really enjoyed this afternoon and I can see no reason not to repeat it at a later date, or many later dates if you all wish."

"Suits me," replied Trevor quickly.

"I am totally overwhelmed," said Sharleen, a tear running down her cheek from emotion, "Overwhelmed that you two would even consider taking me into your loving relationship. Thank you so much. When I came here all I wanted was one more session with Trevor, but I realize that one more would never be enough. So if you guys are willing for me to become part of a loving triangle, then I am more than willing to agree. Thank you, thank you so very much."

"So, that's settled then," resumed Jude, "So if you're feeling horny, Sharleen, just give us a call and come around. You could even stay nights if you like."

Sharleen sat for a few seconds, contemplating the idea of spending weekends with this loving couple, or weeks, or month s or . . .

"Thank you, that's a very generous and wonderful offer. I'll certainly consider it and certainly be in touch again soon. Feeling horny is something that happens both regularly and frequently, so now I'll look forward to it knowing I have the cure."

They chatted for a short time longer and finished their drinks, then had a farewell hug, Sharleen pulled on her outer clothes and then left for home. Once alone, Jude and Trevor hugged each other.

"Well, that was fun," said Trevor.

"Absolutely," agreed Jude. "I wonder how long before we have a repeat session. Anyway, you fucked her twice and me once today, so how about a catch up now, darling?"

Jude reached down and clutched his cock and balls, feeling his cock growing in her hand.

"Well, he feels willing," she observed, "Come with me, lover."

She tightened her grip and led a far from reluctant Trevor to the bedroom.