The Delaney Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I accept your apology and yes you behaved appalling but no I'll not be working for you."

"Well you won't be telling Delaney about this will you?"

"Bye Charles," Tanner said, cutting the call.

A few minutes later Tanner when thinking of someone he now thought as The Delaney Girl he recognized a familiar face.

"Hi Elizabeth?"

The blonde in her forties stopped and asked. "Are you a client, you look vaguely familiar?"

"Yes, well we only met the once. Do you have time for coffee?"

"Yes I'm on a break getting out of that sweat box for coffee. Please accompany me. I'll buy for not remembering you. I'm surprised you remembered me."

"Elizabeth Perkins, senior placement executive, Warwick and Rose, photo of daughter Lucy and her dog Patch on wall closest to her desk. You are left handed and although married don't wear rings at work."

"God, what color stockings were I wearing."

"May I be personal?"

"I did invite you."

"Green hold-ups. I caught sight of a top and then a flash of white flesh."

Elizabeth laughed and colored. She said that probably was correct. "Very impressive Mr...?"

"Tanner Carlton."

"Ah yes, Tanner. I'd not struck that name before. Well here we are. Food?"

"A brownie thanks."

Elizabeth returned and said, "It's just coffee for me. You go ahead when it arrives. I'm plugging into the office to review your file. They have Wi-Fi here."

She put on her headphone and connected her PDA. "Ah, nothing happening because you lack experienced."

"It seems that way. But don't you think if we all felt that way we'd only ever read textbooks, travel books and memoirs. Fiction would be a definite no-no because it was inventive and therefore wasteful. Where would the intelligence of the human race go then?"

Elizabeth laughed and said, "You are really raring to go, aren't you?"

"Correct."

"And willing to give anything a go?"

"No. I outlined my parameters to you."

"Hmnm. You appeal to be as being very bright, very presentable and very personable and anyone who remembers my green stockings and my daughter's name three weeks..."

"Almost four weeks."

"... and is accurate almost four weeks after the only time we met and spoke er for how many minutes?"

"Exactly twenty-one minutes."

She grinned and said that was bullshit and Tanner grinned and said twenty minutes or so.

"Well that person deserves to have me go that extra mile. We have newly received an urgent position to fill. You fit in every way but the requirement is a minimum of four years' administrative experience. But with your personality and impressive talking you might be able to swing it. You must instill confidence in them. Although the minimum requirement is a bachelor's business degree you come with master's in bus admin plus master's in computer technology. We'll go back to the office and I'll download everything for you."

At 5:00 that day Tanner entered the paneled boardroom of the city's Chamber of Commerce and was interviewed by the chairman and vice-chairman who were assisted by an independent consultant who headed a firm that was one of the chamber's 1240 members.

The interview went smoothly but as it began to wind down Tanner's worst fear was realized. It was stated regretfully by the vice-chairman he was not only inexperienced but was very young.

Tanner smiled and said, "Is this not America, land of opportunity where enterprise is celebrated and where everyone is regarded as equal unless proven otherwise? You have my work record in front of you. I admit it falls well short of the four-years' experience sought but consider the specific role and note how my academic qualifications far exceed the base requirements. If you desire youth with its energy and enterprise instilled through high quality business education then here I am. I am resourceful and have energy and drive and can commenced duties on Mondays and would expect to be under close supervision for my first three months."

"Well guys, that says it all don't you think or is there disagreement?" said the female consultant. "One of our chamber's chief aims is to promote youth into business excellence and leadership. My instinct tells me we have a young man here who's on the cusp of an amazing career."

Tanner was asked to leave the room for a few minutes and pour himself coffee.

At 6:45 there were handshakes all round and Tanner had a job as president/CEO with an appointment for 10:00 next morning to negotiate and sign his 5-year contract and then he'd be given a voucher to go on to choose his color of a new all-wheel-drive Ford Taurus Limited. The guy he was replacing who'd suddenly resigned because his wife had suffered a stroke, had bought his chamber-supplied vehicle. He'd also undertaken to spend time easing his replacement into the position.

Although Tanner would only have eleven fulltime people under him, the recently elected chairman and vice-chairman were keen for him to upgrade their base computer system to achieve in-house demands for greater flexibility that had fired an interest in him. Also as Elizabeth had pointed out if he starred in this role under the scrutiny of business people he would eventually find himself head-hunted.

As soon as he was clear Tanner called home.

"Scrap the meal you've cooked Carole, I'm taking you and Arthur out to dinner."

"What's the occasion, has The Delaney Girl agreed to have sex with you?"

Tanner oozed charm. "Does there have to be an occasion?"

"Yes if you are paying... Ohmigod, you've got a job."

"Stop guessing. Since you mentioned her do you mind if I bring The Delaney Girl?"

"I'd love to eye her close up and listen to her."

"Carole she will be there as my partner, not for her to check out for possible approval."

"God you do have a job. You are already sounding like the big boss."

"I'm on my way home. Bye."

Tanner called Delaney.

"Hi."

"Oh hi. This is a surprise. I'm just about to start getting dinner. Will you join me?"

"No thank you. Instead I'm taking you and my uncle and aunt out for dinner."

"Ohmigod, Charles has given you a job."

"No," said Tanner. "I'll now tell you about my day, my productive day."

"Oh how interesting. Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

"Well that's a great thought."

"Touching you cock on Sunday night was a bad mistake. I now feel addictive."

Tanner laughed and said, "God don't get me on to that right now. Sit back and listen."

When he'd finished Delaney said all the right things, making Tanner feel seven feet tall. He said he'd try to book in at the city's top restaurant.

"You'll be lucky this late in the week. Let my try. The maitre 'd was at high school with me. I'll call back."

Tanner had only just given the cabbie his address when Delaney called to confirm they had a booking for 8:00. "I guess we'll have a really big night. I'll slip you money during the evening and you can pay me back."

"Swell, I was going to ask my uncle for a loan of some bucks."

"No this should be your outright treat for them for standing by you."

"Yeah I know. Aunt Carole is all excited about coming face-to-face with The Delaney girl. Bye."

"Who... what did you say?"

Tanner grinned and cut the call. For some reason he thought name The Delaney Girl sounded extremely romantic and yet the girl didn't appear to know her alternative name.

As to be expected when Tanner arrived home Carole was all over him and Arthur was beaming and holding out a beer for him.

They arrived at the restaurant first and a few minutes later entered The Delaney Girl, stunning in blue, wearing a light blue dress, dark blue stockings, hugely blue eye shadow, blonde hair piled high and blue glitter in that.

Tanner's thoughts turned carnal and he whispered, "Down boy." He knew many people in the restaurant must be looking at her and watching the young maitre 'd greet her ever so charmingly.

"Ohmigod she stunning," Tanner heard Carole murmur.

He looked across at Arthur and thought his uncle couldn't get his mouth closed to say anything. God The Delaney Girl really was so princess-like. He felt so proud. He stood and now everyone was sizing him up. Ah well.

And then Delaney gave his a cute little finger wave. Tanner's heart melted.

Tanner kissed her lightly and holding an arm around her waist introduced Delaney to his aunt and uncle. They didn't conceal their delight at meeting her.

Their first bottle of champagne arrived.

"Isn't he such a good boy," Delaney said to Carole and they both looked at him and Tanner knew his aunt was truly smitten by his girl friend.

The evening went perfectly and included a toast to Tanner.

When they were leaving the restaurant Arthur and Carole kissed the young couple and that told Delaney aunt and uncle knew Tanner wouldn't be going home that night. She blushed and then hugged Carole when she whispered, "Return him to me in full working order."

"Your aunt is very young in spirit," she said to Tanner as they waved them off.

"Yeah and I think she'd come out of her shell since I've been around. They'd gotten into a rut and she has reconnected with some of her old girlfriends. Life for the three of us is ticking along nicely. It's possible I feel more at home with them than I do with my own parents. Mom's problem is she became middle-aged before her time. I believe I caught Carole just in time. It's most about environment you know plus lifestyle."

"No I really didn't know. You have an extraordinarily agile mind of apparent unlimited capacity for a male."

"Oh come on, you have been confined to bad company. I'd say spent more time with your dad."

"God you're even on the button about that."

* * *

When they entered the apartment, Tanner closing the door, Delaney said a little nervously, "What do you want to do? I mean where do you want to do it?"

"Let's kiss first and then find where we go from there."

"Oh, good idea," she said, licking her lips. "Um do you want me to undress?"

"No I'll look after that. Are you sure you've done this before?"

She colored and messed with her hair as a diversion, letting it down. "Of course, heaps of times."

"Then relax."

"It's been sometime. The asshole hit me."

"Oh Christ, you poor darling," Tanner said, striding forward and taking her in his arms. He didn't rush. He stroked her face gently and said quietly, "It's always best to put bad experiences behind you."

"Yes I know," she said, her sweet blue eyes reflecting her honesty. "You should kiss me. I'm relaxing and know I'm going to enjoy being fucked by you."

They kissed, slowly and at first softly.

"I want you to touch my pussy while I'm still dry. I'll be embarrassed if I leak and my panties are wet when you touch me."

Tanner interpreted that as a cry for reassurance.

"You sweet lady. Here I go touching you and yes, quite dry. But remember this, the more you leak the better I like it. Women who don't lubricate much can be hard going. And I'll tell you this. I love the smell of pussy juice at any time."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ohmigod, haven't I found myself a treasure."

Tanner pushed the crotch of her panties aside and slowly inserted a finger while kissing Delaney and she opened her mouth. He welcomed finding a woman who opened her mouth for tonguing when her pussy was opened, if not before. To him it signaled complete acquiescence; it was a step beyond saying she wanted to be fucked.

She pulled a breast out for him, hooking it straight out and over the neck of her top in a flash. Boy, he wished he had that skill but of course women had the advantage of the sensitivity of touch while guys groped.

Big difference.

She was heating up, breathing heavily and reached down to his dick, obviously ready for greater action. He pulled up from attempting to swallow her nipple and asked, "Like to suck it?"

She nodded, looking at him big-eyed.

"On the table, the sofa or what?"

Delaney simply dropped to her knees and unzipped him and then fumbled at unbundling him because it did not come thrusting out at her. "Come on boy," she encouraged, patting and squeezing it into full erection. "Oooh this is a beauty."

That final exclamation was sufficient in itself to turn Tanner into a man of steel.

* * *

When riding the elevator with Tanner to the apartment Delaney began to feel her usual pre-sex tension. She was disappointed, having hoped it would have changed to being just the feeling of desire mixed with images of wild flowers this time.

She sighed.

"Tired?" he asked, kissing her neck.

She exposed more neck to him but that made no difference to the way she felt.

"No, just a little tense."

"We'll soon fuck tensions away until it returns to built the climax," he grinned.

God how foul, how unsympathetic. Oh yes, and how accurate. But sometimes things were best left unsaid.

Once again Delaney reminded herself he'd be good at fucking. He had the look. Um she didn't know what the look was but it would have something to do with the way he walked and held himself so upright that seemed to ripple hidden power. And the way he looked at her. God at times that was almost as if he was having sex mentally and she'd at times felt her body responding, er just a bit. She sniffed nervously. He could also appear intense when he focused, very intense.

Oh, what if she was wrong and he fired too early or couldn't fire? How dreadful. They'd never be with one another again because he would be ashamed to his core.

His hand danced lightly over her right boob. That was no move by a scatty amateur... this guy knew what he was doing. He'd flood her vagina and flood the bed.

Ohmigod what was she thinking.

"It's a lovely evening," she said inanely. She'd said that ten minutes ago when they'd began walking from the restaurant.

He took her hand and squeezed lightly and smiled into her eyes, "Don't be nervous. It's only sex. Do I need a condom?"

Serenity began to flow. She smiled sweetly, pushing back the thoughts she'd had since lunch at his parents' home when he spoke about his road trip. She'd wondered whether the diary would note treatment for STD's after they'd seduced women in brothels or lick-lipping woman who stopped to give them a ride. But she trusted him, however foolish that might be.

"No condom."

He smiled reassuringly and she knew it would be all right and felt serenity taking control. It was so lovely.

Delaney had felt she practically floated into her apartment thinking this would be the best sex in her life, if not tonight then when they totally got their act together. She wondered about taking him straight to the bedroom but that might make her appear over-eager so she gave him options and he chose to stand where they were and began in a manner that she totally approved.

Oh this was going to be so good.

Down on her knees, his erection in her hand, with heaps of room for the other hand if she wished and leaving the head well clear, Delaney thought it really was a lovely boy... so thick, displaying itself so proudly, the skin looking so polished. It didn't seem right to lick and gobble it. Nevertheless she did that and could believe how much saliva she generated. She'd show him; she excelled at this.

* * *

"Oh glory, that was so beautiful," Tanner said, hurrying back from the bathroom with towels to Delaney who was still on her knees and scooping traces of cum off her chin. It was already cleared from her eyebrows but lay plastered in her hair.

Tanner dabbed ineffectually at her hair and then gently toweled her face and chin and pulled Delaney to her feet.

"Spread and bend over and grip towards your ankles," he commanded, tossing away the towels and going behind her and dropping to his knees.

Delaney told Tanner later that night in bed that she'd been terrified when he'd gone behind her like that, afraid he might only be a butt man. But instead he sucked and tongued away at her pussy so gloriously that she ended up flooding his face.

He claimed he loved that.

She said although she couldn't believe that, perhaps he did.

As they were drifting off to sleep she said the best part for her though was near the end of their third fuck on the bed when she was riding reserve cowgirl and flagging.

"You gently pulled me back and you were long enough not to pop out. You gently squeezed my boobs..."

"Tits."

"... tits and seemed to thicken inside me, probably with the increased friction. But you went at it so slowly and I experienced unbelievable sensations. That was just the best for me. What about you?"

"You have a beautiful cunt and your tits are awesome."

Delaney giggled.

"And all through your lovely personality shone through."

She now felt embarrassed.

"But to be truthful, I found being allowed to have my dick in you was just unbelievable."

Almost choking in emotion, Delaney turned out the light.

"I'm going to marry you," she said.

There was silence as if neither knew what to say.

And then Tanner's hand found hers and they both gently squeezed.

That pause made words superfluous, which is one of the beauties of language.

"Good night darling."

"Good night darling Delaney."

"Will you wake me up with a surprise in the morning?"

"If I can think of one."

She giggled herself to sleep.

THE END