All Comments on 'The Delightful Surprise'

by interpreter_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
A loving mother

A nice view of how a mother should react when desired bi son

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
For a first attempt at writing, very nice job.

Yes, the sex was kind of rushed, but only because the characters had had time to ponder things over. It's difficult to believe a story in which a mom who had never had sexual thoughts for her son suddenly strips and fucks him. The measured reaction you described seemed more believable, and provided an opportunity for her to consider what to do. My advice: keep things believable, or at least in the realm of "possible". Also, stay away from "foot long cocks" and "GG breasts" (unless you're writing a cartoon or a parody). Looking forward to your next project, whether it's a new story or a continuation of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
outstanding for first try

This was an excellent story and like others have said kind of rushed but, there is great potetial in further chapters being written for this! I look forward to reading even more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

Quite a few mom's have discovered son's saved stories or porn history. Often the knowledge is used to tease and arouse son. Many opportunities and reactions are possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good but too short

Needs some background and buildup. Also what's the father situation? Looking forward to the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love mothers

Very erotic and naughty story, enjoyed reading it but short

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 6 years ago
You asked for a comment....

I'm sorry, Interpreter, you asked for comments and I'll be harsh. I didn't get past the first hundred words before I was 'forced' to stop reading. The line, 'What is this Bradley.' Obviously it was a question so of course should have ended 'with' a question mark. A very small oversight on your part, I agree, but if the story continued with the same or similar omissions I'd find it quite intolerable. So I stopped reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userinterpreter_x@interpreter_x
57 Followers
I am a young man with a strong passion for erotica, I love reading and writing erotica and am looking forward to meeting others who I can share my passion with. I am polyamorous and bisexual and love sex, I'm very open minded about all kinds of fetishes and sexual activities ...