The Delivery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva had classic Brazilian tan-lines, the unexposed skin the same tender, creamy colour as her breasts. Annie positioned herself between Eva's legs, parting them further with her delightful, delicate fingers leaving Eva's pussy-lips just visible between her thighs.

Annie began to massage Eva's ass. As she rubbed in slow, languid circles, Eva's buttocks parted, giving us all a flash of a perfect asshole, slightly darker than the surrounding flesh. She then moved her hands to Eva's shoulders and gently massaged them for a moment before running an oily finger slowly down her spine, continuing right into the crevice of her ass. With her middle finger she massaged her asshole in small circles, making Eva's back arch with ecstasy.

Moving to sit to the side, Annie slipped two fingers into Eva's mouth while she massaged her asshole with the other hand. Eva raised her head and tilted it back to accept the fingers, lifting her breasts off the paving stones to show a hint of nipple. Gently Annie slipped her middle finger into Eva's asshole, producing a moan that was muffled by the fingers in her mouth. Eva's right arm moved beneath her to massage her pussy as Annie picked up the pace, slipping her middle finger in and out of the tight little asshole, going deeper with each probe.

Eva's free arm came around and began kneading Annie's ass, grasping it, pulling it open with her long fingernails, leaving red marks on the pale skin and making the swimsuit slip further up her ass. Annie slipped a second finger into Eva's asshole and she thrust her ass back into the moving fingers and sucked hungrily at the two in her mouth. With each thrust Annie twisted, pulling and stretching Eva's tight little asshole. It was clear she was about to come, her hand furiously rubbing her pussy and her ass pushing back onto Annie's hand until I thought the whole thing might slip in. Her nails bit into Annie's buttock as she came, whimpering and sucking for all her life. I decided it was time to announce myself, before I came spontaneously. The last thing I saw as the video flickered off was Annie popping those fingers into her mouth.

Not grabbing my cock and jerking myself off took more restraint than I knew I had. I tried to get my mind off the scene by having yet another shower. It took me longer to get ready than forty five minutes and the brief African dusk was almost over by the time I stood in front of the mirror and told myself that this was it, three months and thousands of dollars in the coming. This was the moment that I would consummate my surprise rise to the ranks of the rich and powerful; indulge my every carnal desire with these healthy, beautiful young women.

What exactly was I going to do though? Those red fingernail marks on Annie's pale ass made an appearance in my mind, as did Eva's mouth around my cock. Perhaps I would assfuck Annie and then stick my cock in Eva's mouth. The possibilities were dizzying and the adrenaline made me feel almost sick with desire.

The quiet surprised me as I descended the teak stairs. Glimpsing shadows scurrying across the wall I realised that candles had been lit. In the center of the room stood a table, groaning with silverware, with a decanter of red wine sitting in the centre. The table had been set for two.

Across the table sat the elegant brunette. She rose as I entered and greeted me with a European-style double kiss which left me with a light, fresh fragrance in my nostrils and a lazily stiffening cock. "John? Elvira, nice to meet you finally," in person her voice was just on the feminine side of husky and it carried an accent I couldn't quite place. She was certainly a native-English speaker but there was a European undertone.

Now, being a carpenter, many people assume that my interests are simple, but nothing could be further from the truth. Thanks to my father's money I had had the benefit of an excellent private education; I had read widely and valued good conversation almost as much as sex. I was not to be disappointed. There was no topic on which Elvira could not hold her own and as she talked I imagined that she had spent her youth conversing with sophisticated men and women, probably at a wealthy father's dinner table. The conversation ranged from politics to the death of postmodernism and I savoured every second of it.

I was slightly startled when a door opened suddenly; I had become so engrossed in the conversation, and in Elvira, that I had forgotten that there was anybody else in the house. It was Annie, naked, carrying plates of food, which, like the conversation, would prove to be of the finest quality. It felt unseemly to be gawping at her nakedness, in front of a woman like Elvira, but it was impossible to resist a glance at her breasts, pale and creamy like the rest of her, as she lent forward to put the plates in front of us.

"Quite something, isn't she?" Elvira had a teasing smile on her face.

"Yes, what a show she put on today," I said.

"She isn't known as Annie Fingers for nothing," she said. "She is a voracious whore, and I say that with the utmost respect and affection."

Sliding against the material of my trousers as it grew, my cock told me I ought to make a move on Elvira now, but it was awkward. Despite the knowledge that this woman, these women, were here solely to please me it all seemed a bit unrealistic, sitting opposite this sophisticated beauty. Of course I had been with attractive women before, but this was a whole new ball game. All of my life I had convinced myself that women like this weren't worth the trouble, would be stuck up, shallow, haughty. I realised now that had simply been a mechanism to cope with the fact that they were unattainable.

It was hard to shake off the insecurity, the fear of rejection; despite the fact that the rational part of my brain knew she was mine for the taking. What next? Did I move across to her side of the table? Touch her foot with mine? Seemingly reading my thoughts Elvira cleared her throat and lent forward to speak.

"Might I suggest that we move upstairs?" She asked. "You seem a little tense and I give a wonderful massage."

"That is not exactly what I had in mind," despite feeling awkward I was reluctant to give up control so early in the game, this was my gig after all. "What if I just wanted to...to take you, right now?"

"You can. You can fuck me right now, any way you want to," she said. I had avoided the word 'fuck' but she hadn't. "But then you won't ever know what we had in mind for you. Aren't you curious?" She asked. Of course I was. "If you will just give up control for a short while you will be rewarded, I promise," she was very persuasive. "You seem like a confident guy, I'm sure you can do it," she stood, holding out her hand. We linked arms and climbed the stairs.

The massage table was obviously state-of-the-art, it had hinged arm and leg rests, and there was a padded hole for my face. While I examined the high-tech contraption Elvira poured herself a vodka martini.

"Take off you clothes and lie down for me," she said. She sat in the leather control-chair and watched, sipping her drink as I undressed.

"Aren't you going to undress?" I asked. I wanted nothing more than to see her naked at that point.

"Not yet. In good time," in a normal state of mind I would probably not have obeyed her and taken charge of the situation, but in my heightened sexual condition I did as she said.

Being naked in front of this woman was surprisingly erotic. She sat impassively and shamelessly looked me up and down, allowing her stare to linger a moment on my cock. Thankfully the evening was balmy.

I lay on the bed and put my arms and legs onto the rests, noticing a control panel on the arm rest to my right. The bed extended down to just above my cock, which hung free and had begun to shrivel. The leg rests held my legs slightly apart and my asshole felt very exposed. Elvira stood and walked towards me from behind, my ass burned with the knowledge that she was probably staring right at my asshole.

I heard a squirt of liquid and Elvira rubbing her hands together before she touched me for the first time, on my shoulders. The tension immediately began to melt away as she began to massage my neck and head.

"Comfortable?" She asked.

"Very. Thank you," I closed my eyes and focused on her soft, warm hands which were now kneading my back. Elvira moved to my right side and pressed a button on the control panel. There was a hydraulic hiss and a clanking sound. It was only when I tried to lift my lower legs that I realised what had happened. I had been restrained. I was clamped to the bed. "What the fuck is this? Let me up!"

The panic set in when Elvira didn't respond, it shot through my body like a lightning bolt. How stupid I had been. Was it blackmail? My mind rushed to the scene of my wife taking the call asking for the money, my horror deepening by the second, but even in my terrified state I could see that that made no sense, they didn't, they couldn't know who I was. The payment was being held in escrow, by a lawyer I had retained, so it wasn't straight extortion either. Kidnap? Why would they have bothered with the elaborate set up? They could have just taken me as I arrived. Kidneys? Did they want a kidney? Jesus.

"Let me out or I will report this to the cops!" Even as I said it I knew how stupid it was. I was in Mozambique, I couldn't speak Portuguese and I was trussed up like a slave about to be whipped.

Sensing someone else in the room, I felt the bed moving. It stopped and then I heard some sort of whirring mechanism before it began to tilt backwards, my head rising backwards and my feet settling onto two comfortable pads.

Upright now, I could see a circular bed a few feet in front of me with an empty space beside it. Movie-style light stands stood in a semi-circle around the space and the bed. A hand, a large black hand, appeared just below my head and extended a screen up and to my right, When he turned it on I could see Elvira, still on the leather control-chair, the slit of her dress showing miles of flawless thigh and her drink still in her hand. My buttocks were clenched in terror. Rape? Was she going to watch the owner of that big hand rape me?

When Juan and the girl entered my field of view I began to hope that this was all part of a scenario. Of course I was still angry, but the dread had begun to drain away. She was dressed in a tight, shimmering blue gown with a slit up one thigh. He reminded me of John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, decked out in tight black trousers and black silk shirt. They were going to dance.

The dancers took up their positions and the Bolero began. Moving beautifully to the relentless rhythm hey danced with the smooth practice of life-long professionals. Swirling her away Juan ripped off his shirt to expose a perfect torso, complete with six-pack and belt of Apollo. He began to sweat as the music reached its dramatic crescendo and in one smooth move spun her into a sitting position on the bed. She raked her red nails slowly down his chest, pulling his trousers down as she went.

Not that I had admired many cocks, but I couldn't help being impressed as Juan's sprung to prominence. She looked up into his eyes as she licked his thighs upwards until she reached his hairless ball-sack, popping one ball into her mouth and sucking it gently. She licked the underside of his cock and then allowed him to push himself slowly into her mouth.

As she sucked him he unzipped the back of the gown and pulled it down to reveal her full breasts. He grasped a handful of her glossy dark hair and began to fuck her mouth with restrained force, pulling her head towards him as he pushed his cock down her throat. I was startled by a sharp touch to my own cock, a fingernail pressing gently onto the underside. Elvira? I glanced at the screen to see Elvira's intent stare still fixed on me. It must be Annie or Eva.

The finger dragged slowly down my cock and across my scrotum, causing it to shrivel up like a walnut and sending goose bumps prickling across my back. Her finger didn't stop there. It dragged up and across my exposed asshole and up my spine.

During the distraction the pair had got fully naked. He lay on the bed and I watched in fascination as she straddled him and guided his cock to her entrance, sinking slowly down onto it. Hands massaged my shoulders as I watched this magnificent girl rise and fall onto Juan's cock, which glistened with her juices. His fingers pulled her apart, displaying her asshole which easily accepted a finger.

"You like seeing assholes fingered, don't you?" It was Annie breathing the words into my ear.

"I...I do," my voice shook as much as my hands, my blood coursing with desire. I realised that I had never seen a live sex show before. The music had stopped by now and the only sounds I could hear were the slapping of bodies and moans coming from the girl. The pheromones in the air and the scent of sex drove my lust to new heights.

Juan's finger slid out of her ass and she held her self up with an arched back as he positioned his cock at her asshole.

"Do you want to see her take that delicious cock in her ass? Hmmm?" Annie's tongue circled the edge of my ear and I felt her finger begin to trace the line of my spine, towards my own ass.

There was no need to answer. His cock resting against her asshole, Juan put his hands on her hips and pushed her slowly downwards. Her anus whitened as it stretched to accept his cock, all the way down until her buttocks rested on his hips, before beginning to rise again. The pace quickened until it held at a steady, thumping rhythm. The groan that emanated from her raised my pulse until I thought I would faint.

Annie's finger was circling my asshole when I felt her other hand wrap tightly around my cock. She made a circle with her thumb and index finger, and pulled it down to the base, pulling the skin on the head taut. For only the second time in my life I felt a finger enter my ass. Annie squatted and bit into my buttock as she began to jack me off with a firm grip. The finger found my prostate gland and began to stimulate it.

I felt something that I hadn't felt since I had first ejaculated as a teenager; my bladder felt like it was filling and warmth and pressure began to spread through me, starting in my ass and building up at the end of my cock, making it feel like it would burst.

The couple changed positions so that she was facing me. She gazed into my eyes, not three feet away, as he wrapped her hair in his fist and, judging by her widening eyes, pushed his cock up her ass. Her mouth twisted and her eyes closed as he pushed himself to the hilt. Her orgasm began to build as the pressure in my cock and balls became unbearable. Annie's grip tightened still further and she quickened her pace, her finger vigorously rubbing my prostate. A low guttural growl started to build and it took me a second to realise that it was coming from me.

The girl's eyes glazed over and then closed as she let out a long, continuous moan, my eyes closed as my orgasm started to roll from my prostate to the end of my cock, exploding out with such force that some of my come spattered the girl's face. The sheer intensity of my orgasm seemed to drain the life-force out of me; I slumped forward and, I think, passed out.

Elvira's heels on the floor brought me to my senses. She walked to the bed and pressed a button that brought it to the horizontal position. The screen went dark and there was silence in the room. I realised that everyone else had slipped away. Instead of releasing me immediately I felt Elvira gently wipe my ass and cock clean with a warm, damp towel. The restraints clicked open and Elvira said goodnight before walking out.

Getting up and stumbling to bed I flopped down, so spent that I didn't bother to get under the covers. The experience had been physical, sensual and emotional. Never had I felt so out of control and never had I felt such eroticism in all my life. Sleep came and took me as the waves of the Indian Ocean lapped outside.

Unsure where I was for a moment I grabbed the chiming device that I didn't remember leaving next to the bed. On the screen was Annie's smiling face, a breakfast tray just below her creamy,naked breasts.

"You have a photo shoot today and I've brought you breakfast," I let her in and decided not to bother covering myself up, the girl seemed to have an aversion to clothing after all. She set the tray next to the bed with a bright smile and kissed me deeply, making me self-conscious of my morning breath. I watched her nakedness walk into the bathroom to run me a bath while I devoured Eggs Benedict and orange juice.

"Come through, your bath is ready," she sang.

"Can I brush my teeth first?" She was sitting in the enormous tub, with bubbles just covering her nipples and her arms stretched along the edge.

"Let me do it for you," I handed her my toothbrush and a tube of complimentary paste. The water was hot and soothing. "Open up," she said. She was delicate and flawless in the diffused light of the morning. I opened my mouth and she began to brush my teeth gently, smiling sweetly every time I made eye contact with her. She hopped out to bring me a glass of water and a bowl to spit in and slid her glistening body back into the water.

"Come, sit here," I turned around and sat between her slick legs, feeling the rasp of trimmed pubic hair against the small of my back. Annie began to wash me, as gently as a mother, rubbing bath gel into my shoulders, washing my armpits and using her notorious fingers to clean my cock and asshole. By the time she had finished I was fully, painfully erect.

"My turn," we swapped places and I tried to be gentle too as I washed her with shaking hands. Her breasts were heavy in my hands and her pussy yielded softly to my fingers as I rubbed the folds clean with my head resting on her shoulder, taking in the scent of her hair.

"So did you like the ass-fucking you saw?"

"Yes, very much," she had begun to rub her slippery ass against my cock.

"Wasn't it delicious?" My cock was sliding along the crevice of her ass and she started to grind against me. "I love having my ass fucked, hard and deep. Will you do it for me?"

She knelt on other side of the bath tub, grabbing the cast-iron edge. The water just reached her pussy and she arched her back to expose her wet, slippery asshole.

"Finger me please," I slid across and instead of fingering her I buried my face in her ass, driving my tongue into it. She moaned and gently rotated her hips. Putting my arm around her thigh I massaged her clit with my middle finger while I continued to eat her ass, reveling in having my face wedged between her creamy buttocks. My finger slipped easily into her pussy, with my palm putting pressure on her clit.

Feeling her excitement mount I touched her asshole with my finger, causing her to arch her back even more and push towards me. Slowly my finger slid into her asshole, the tight ring of her sphincter contrasting with the softness inside.

"Fuck my ass, please, as hard as you can, pinch me and slap me and put your fingers in my mouth...please," she started to buck wildly as she built herself up into frenzy. I had to use both hands on her hips to hold her still as positioned my cock against the little pink star I was about to violate. I pushed, and it resisted for a second, before the head slid inside.

Annie arched her back and moaned as I pushed slowly all the way in, until my hips were resting against her soft buttocks. Taking a moment I stared down at the sight below me, a few millimeters of my cock were visible, the rest deep inside this exquisite ass. Pulling her by her hips against me, without thrusting, loving the sensation of having this beautiful woman impaled on my cock. Slowly I pulled back, my cock white with the pressure of the tight ring. She clenched, locking herself onto my cock, just below the corona, preventing me from coming all the way out.