The Delivery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elvira writhed and bucked against me, meeting my thrusts with her hips and hissing through clenched teeth, her eyes daring me to last another second. Something snapped inside me, my eyes rolled back and I bellowed like a stag as I frantically pounded her body. Clenching my buttocks and arching my back I slammed and slammed into her, my pubic bone banging against her clit. Her body started to rise as she arched upwards like a gymnast, until only our pelvic areas were touching. I roared and held myself hard against her, my balls ignited, my cock pulsated like a fire hose and I released a torrent after torrent of come into her. She bucked against me. "Don't...Stop...Coming!" She punctuated each word by slamming against me.

Whether I slept for a second or not I don't know but I came to on top of Elvira's quivering body, somebody's hand gently stroking my back.

The final day of a holiday is always bitter-sweet. The partners' mood was subdued but cheerful. Annie, clothed for once, was affectionate, sitting on my lap and kissing me often, but no sex happened. My cock was aching pleasantly and I have never felt as satisfied in my life. I spent the day chatting with everyone before seeing them to the boat and hugging and kissing them goodbye, all except David who stayed up at the house.

Walking through the door with the porter, who was there to pack for me, I saw David sitting on the terrace with a pot of coffee and two cups in front of him. I had barely spoken to him during the adventure, he had been politely reserved but now he wore an open smile.

"Coffee?" He asked.

"Please, black, no sugar."

"How has it been John?" He asked. "All you hoped for?"

"More," I Said. "It is hard to accept that it is all over."

"It doesn't have to be forever," he lent forward. "It is probably time I formally introduced myself," he extended an enormous hand. "David Mason," he looked expectant. David Mason. DM: The Delivery Man.

"I'm sorry about the deception, but I didn't want to inhibit you and I had to be sure my partners were safe and that you were enjoying yourself. "

"Well, I...I don't know what to say?" It took a moment to sink in. "Thank you, mostly. You have an amazing bunch of people working for you, they played their roles to perfection, if I didn't know better I would almost believe..."

"You need to understand that these people are exceptional. The idea of the happy hooker is largely a myth, most women who do sex work do so out of necessity and they would give anything to have other options. My partners represent a small percentage of women that enjoy having sex with total strangers," he said.

"One hundred years ago a woman like Annie would have been branded a nymphomaniac and probably would have been institutionalized. Working for me she gets to indulge her kink for submission to strangers and earns a good deal of money doing it. Most of the partners work, maybe, three times a year and earn as much as an average accountant. The rest of the year they are free to live relatively normal lives," he said. "It has taken me a long time to build up this team and, yes, they are amazing."

"Now, you need to be aware that there will probably be a come-down, it is very normal after an experience like this, you may feel some guilt and perhaps some regret."

"I am sure," I said.

"Keep in mind that humans have evolved to have multiple sex partners..." I laughed. "I'm serious," he continued, though he smiled. "Think about it, human males produce, literally, billions of sperm, all of our adult lives, whether we are with a fertile female or not, why would that be?" He didn't wait for an answer. "We are also bigger than our women, just as with all non-monogamous species, we have evolved to guard two, or three females...there is very strong evidence for that," he looked paternal. "All you have done, all you are doing, is dealing with a very strong evolutionary force in a safe, discreet way," he paused. "Remember that and call me when you are ready for another event," he handed me a business card.