All Comments on 'The Demon Ch. 04'

by metis_amarant

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The BDSM and demon rape aren't my thing but...

I read the entire series just because you can write, unlike so many others here. I hope you continue to write.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 13 years ago
Overall

Generally I liked the concept of the story but I think the plot was a little rushed. Maybe your future works will show improvement but overall good job and gratz on finishing this series :)

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninabout 13 years ago
Very nice

Any chance there's a sequel coming down the line, or something more set in this universe you've created?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

Please continue telling Shyla's story!! Im sure a sequel where she & the demon have a consensual relationship, and have other adventures, would be well received.

HellsSpawnHellsSpawnover 12 years ago
Wow

Hey, cool story. You should totally make more about them. A relationship between the demon and shyla... That would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very clever

For those who don't get why he has blue eyes now (assuming his previous eye color was normal for a demon and not caused by being bound)...

"I stripped just enough power from the nearest source to heal myself."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

Great world you've created. I certainly hope this isn't the only glimpse the rest of us will have into it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous