All Comments on 'The Denouncement Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Sorry JPB

Your 'hero' or husband is an arsehole. Double standards anyone? I think the wife is well shot of him and should find someone who actually cares or gives for her. He doesn't afterall why should he he's sucking and shagging every woman he sees. All of them are attached in someway and he doesn't give a shit about that. Stupid story of a person doing stupid things.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
OH man, what a cliff hanger.

Will his Mom tell him to eat his wife's pussy and be a man instead of a little boy.

He has gotten a lot of experence from Marge, maybe he'll make it as a man yet.

Good story, thanks for the work, I have enjoyed reading it and hope to see more soon.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 14 years ago
I think you have created the ultimate bastard.

I stopped reading half way through this chapter. Most likely you have made an effort to create the most discusting excuse of a man possible and you succeeded. Bravo!!!

looking4itlooking4itabout 14 years ago
I have to agree

this is the most two face bastard to have ever been conjured. Where have his morals gone now? Fucking in every position imaginable, fucking married women and fiancees, fucking co-workers (bet his company wouldn't like his tryst on the road). And still he thinks Gail is the monster. Perhaps she will ultimately be the lucky one and be free from him soon, there is not telling where his newly found morals/ideals will send him now.

I just cannot see a person making a 180 degree turn this fast. As hard core as he was before about missionary just to make babies I can't see one comment from his momma changing all of that so quickly.

Not a believable character. Monstrous? Yes, but believable? Not really. It really needed to be a more gradual turn.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Still Here

I have to agree with the others. This guy is a real asshole. Hung horns on at least 2 other guys, and he is still trying to hold the upper hand on morals.

Everyone always hates the wife that hangs a set a horns on a husband, now its this asshole turn.

Way to turn a standard story line on its head.

Want to see what happens next.

Keep going, loving contradictions.

As for others who think Gail is the slut, well she told him before they got married and he told her that until she said I do. He had no claim on her and she held up her end. She told him about her past and then having a kid and giving it up for adoption. Then a 6 month friends with benefits relationship while she lost weight before she came back to him. No comment on the effect of her having a child and giving it up for adoption. That is a major trauma in itself. No consideration on how it might affect their relationship. Or why she put the child up for adoption. Or how she felt about having more children with him. So many thing done wrong and glossed over. I have known half a dozen women who were where she was at and 5 kept their children and only one put it up for adoption. Thankfully there was not abortion. I have also had friends and helped women who walked that path and they are affected the rest of their lives.

Sorry about carrying on. I know it is only fiction. But so many avenues JPB might of explored in this relationship.

Enjoy the work and the effort JPB, thanks for sharing.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Like Robs

Attitude she was the one to walk out telling him he was No Good

and then he starts seeing other Women and hes Better?

shdwwrtrshdwwrtrabout 14 years ago
Have agree with the others

The guy's a piece of shit. Gail Sue would be best off letting the divorce go through because, after this, I don't see him settling for just her anymore.

That said, I suspect you are heading us all to a conclusion involving a reconciliation and an open marriage. I haven't really liked where this one has gone and I'm definitely not looking forward to where it is headed. But, you're the author here, not me.

Aside from that, the writing, dialog and pacing have been pretty good.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
One of the most asinine stories ever put in words.

Well I didn't comment on the 2 previous installments. But what they all had in common was a "1" for the score!

JPB, do you have it in you to write a good one anymore?

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
A flawed character

is what Rob has turned into. I was on his side completely until he started banging the married woman. After what he's going through with Gail I had hoped he would turn Marge down. As far as Pam, he didn't know he was engaged until after the trip. You can't realistically expect Rob to ask every woman who comes on to him if they're married or involved.

Oh well, the little head has no morals. I can believe that a guy could go from a zero to a hero in his love life given the circumstances of the story but I hope he becomes more careful choosing his partners.

I also find it believable that Gail would get Rob's mother involved. If this is going where it looks to be Gail is having a change of heart and not just because Rob refused to play dead when she left. She handled things badly by leaving if she wanted to shock him into rethinking his sexual beliefs.Remember, she was surprised that he actually filed divorce papers.

I'm a sucker for a happy ending so I might hope for a reconciliation but only after Gail hurts a while like she made Rob hurt. Remember she got pregnant by another guy while or shortly before they got engaged, left to have the baby, and then came back all sorry. Rob is not the only slut here so don't go all poor Gail, she's worse than him.

I do think Rob needs to get his head out of his ass and decided what he should do. Right now he's reacting, but hopefully the newness of all the extra women will ware off.

So much for me not normally commenting on the characters of a story. JPB you have done your usual good job and I'm enjoying the story. Thanks for you effort and I'm looking forward to what comes next. Remember a target audience of one JPB.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 14 years ago
Human I think they are called

People are flawed. No doubt about that. Rob is a fine example of flawed. Good story.

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
It sux Bob:

I have forced myself to keep reading this bow wow piece of shit because I usually like your writing somewhat.

Its about time you straiten this piece out or give it up to the dust bin in the toilet.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Complicated Characters

Perhaps no character would be the central theme. First he comes over as an extreme wimp because of his accepting her behaviour during the engagement period. Then he comes across has the typical know it all about what is right and wrong in sex. Now he has lost whatever taste he had with respect to partnering ladies. Gail was a complete slut before she married him and after they got engaged. Then she lost all patience and decided to utterly destroy his self-esteem. We certainly have unrealistically complicated people here! They may be perfect examples of people we would not like to know but it is excellent writing by JPB. I am so involved that I am going to cheat and see how this ends!

WickedwanWickedwanabout 14 years ago
just a lot of little things

that don't seem to add up with this story.

Rob didn't seem to mind being engaged to a woman who had sex (and children) with other men up until the marriage?

Rob's morals being so locked in by his momma and she didn't seem to remember telling him these things?(her side was that boys and girls are told different things, but to judge by how Rob was programmed, I shudder to think what his sister was told)

Gail accepting this lifestyle even for a short term(you would think they would have had some form of sex talk, even a simple "tell me about your first time").

Gail not even talking to Rob's mom or sister until WAY after moving out and the divorce papers?

Gail dragging back to Rob even after finding out repeatedly he's moving on and finding others to replace her?

Rob's almost complete lack of sexual knowledge or even interest. Just where did he grow up? school friends? army? co-workers? porn?

Gail in general. If sex and all its' varied positions and pleasures is soo important to her(45%, maybe even 50%), then Rob is not a good husband.

Why didn't Gail even think about getting a lover to take care of her needs? JPB has written that concept in countless other stories, and would be a tad more realistic than her just deciding to live without(considering she walked out because of it in the first place).

All in all, I'm actually a fan. I think I've read just about all of JPB's works here and on other sites. I do like this story because certain aspects of it actually mirror parts of my life right now. Hopefully, if some of these "cracks" in the story are identified and resolved, this could end as one of his best works.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
So the guy hasn't yet realized what a soul sacrificing....

....hypocrite he is, give him a break, he's just discovered blow jobs.

louguy35louguy35about 14 years ago
Almost afraid to read!

This is a potentially good story, but as a reader I am almost reluctant to spend the time reading it because I know what JPB does to his stories. He will either leave it unfinished, hanging, or, in the end conjure together some sort of deviant resolution. No reasonable ending for this guy.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WHY DOES SHE WANT KNOW

cake, greener grass rings a bell. TK U MLJ LV NV

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
Jackass

I seriously can't see why this Gail chick keeps trying to contact him this guy is a jackass that needs a nice hard kick in the ass or some common sense smacked into him.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Flawed Character but Good Story

The leading character is still a work in process . Mom messed him up from the get-go & he's only now discovering what life is about. He's acting like a twat but he's young. The wife really gave him a painful, albeit deserved reality check & he's reeling in pain. Bob MIGHT snap out of it, or not . It's a damm good read though.

What can I say ? I'm a sucker for the noire, anti-hero sagas.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Interesting

Our hero Rob is in the midst of low character cheating women. I hope his naivete is gone in the last chapter. The office sluts could be more trouble than they are worth. And what's up with Gail. We'll see...

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
One Of Your Best****

Thanks for sharing this really enjoyable story.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
MAMA KNOWS BEST?????

All the comments have missed the point. It's time mama got a boot in her ass and out of his life.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Should have turned around and walked out.

Then put his Mother on the "Bad Mom" list and not talked to her for a month or so. She would have gotten the message that being in the middle of his divorce was not the place to be and he wasn't going to accept her meddling. I hope he isn't going to wimp out in the last chapter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the offering.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerover 9 years ago
Could He Really Be That Dumb

I like the story but the guy just seems to carry a rock on top of his neck and not something with a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Shit even Mom stabs him in the back?

This poor guy can't win for losing. But at least he's in the saddle, front and rear. What a nasty boy he has become! Talk about your 180 degree turnaround.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Answer the God-damned phone!!!

Why do all the men in your stories avoid answering the phone or reading the messages left on the phone? That's just childlish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This must be the most detestable stupid character created in all fiction. 1*

Quite an awful story but I have to finish it in a morbid way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

for effort and content. Great LW story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for content and effort. Eat shit annony!!

SixishSixishover 7 years ago
Good story

Story is entertaining even if the male protagonist is a complete jerk

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Entertaining read

But Rob has already cuckolded two men and I fucking hate him and the sluts he is doing it with!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Boy is growing up. Now he's helping a married woman cuck her husband and helping an engaged woman cheat . I think Gail is pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is different

and it's interesting. I criticize a lot of the slick dreck that appears on this site because the plots are repetitive, cliche-filled drivel. JPB has a story here that keeps me "turning pages". 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just wow

This MC is so socially disabled it's hard to read

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 3 years ago

I agree with sixish, this guy is a complete ass. He is screwing around like no buddies business. Married or not, he's just bad, a complete opposite of what he first started to believe in his failed marriage. It's an interesting tale but not liking this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"This MC is so socially disabled it's hard to read"

THIS!

Dude can somebody please put this excuse for a human beeing out of it´s misery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

MC is a piece of shit - no sympathy for him at all, morals of a toad, if the ex-wife had any sense she'd run a mile

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your MC looks like Forrest Gump evil twin

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Still

He is still a first class arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gail? Pam? Marge? Are you a time traveler from the 1960s?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES