The Denouncement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was totally out of sync with the world around me.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I spent the weekend unpacking, doing laundry, going through my accumulated mail and paying bills. I went out to eat Saturday night and caught a movie. Sunday I puttered around the house, called my mother and let her know that I was home and went grocery shopping. When I got back from the store the red light was blinking on the answering machine. The call was from Gail.

"Rob? Are you home yet? Give me a call please."

I know that I'd told her that maybe we could talk when I got back from my trip, but I would need to spend Monday morning sitting down with the boss for a debriefing on the site visit. I didn't want to go into his office in a foul mood so I didn't call Gail back.

Monday when I got to work I just happened to get on the elevator the same time as Marge. As we rode up to our floor she said:

"You are going to hold Wednesday open for me, right?"

I smiled at her and said, "Straight from work to my place, right?"

"You got it lover."

I spent two hours in the boss's office going over what we had done on the job site and he told me that I had done an excellent job and that I could expect to sent out again. I left his office feeling like my professional life was moving in the right direction even if my personal life seemed to be a mess.

Around eleven I got a call from Veronica. "You doing anything tonight?"

"No. Planned on a quiet evening at home."

"I feel like cooking tonight and I always make too much and I hate to eat alone. Care to join me?"

"I'd love too. Can I bring something?"

"Maybe a nice red wine?"

"You got it."

Dinner was followed by almost three hours of exercise in her bedroom and I left her place one very tired man.

The red light was blinking when I got home, but I ignored it and went to bed.

Tuesday was a busy day at work. Katrina joined me at my table for lunch and made small talk. I know she was wondering why I hadn't asked her out again, but I didn't take the hint. She asked me if I was going to stop with the group on Wednesday and I told her no, that I had something that I had to do. I could tell she was disappointed, but I had too much going on at the time to consider another date with her. Maybe in a week, but not then.

The red light was blinking again when I got home. There were two messages from Gail and even though I didn't feel like talking to her I knew I was going to have to do it sooner or later so I bit the bullet and called her back.

"I didn't think you were ever going to call."

"I told you that maybe we could set something up when I got back. Well I'm back. What do you want?"

"I need to talk with you Rob."

"Why? Don't you think you did enough damage the last time you talked to me?"

"Please Rob, when can we get together?"

"I have something going every night this week, but I don't have anything for this coming Sunday."

"That's almost a week away."

"Sorry that I didn't go crawl in a deep, dark corner and hide when you bailed out on me Gail. I apologize for deciding to have a life after you left, but I do have one and right now Sunday is what I can offer you. Do you want it or not?"

"What time and where?"

"It's your party Gail Sue; you set it."

"Can I stop by the house around noon?"

"The time is okay, but not here. I've just about gotten used to you not being here and I'd like to keep it that way. I do not need you coming here and making me start over."

"My place then?"

"Give me directions."

She told me how to get to her apartment and then just before she hung up she said:

"I miss you Rob."

Yeah, right I thought as I hung up the phone.

Wednesday flew by and Marge was already at the house when I got there. She was waiting for me in the bedroom. The bed was already turned down and Marge was naked and waiting. I quickly stripped and as I approached the bed she said:

"Ready for your next lesson lover?"

"I don't know. Is it going to hurt?"

"Not if we do it right. Last time you got a blow job and learned how to eat pussy. This time we put them together in what is called a "sixty-nine." I'll take the top this first time and you can have the top next time."

"What do I do?"

"Same as you did last time. The only difference is that this time I'll be doing you at the same time. Here; put this pillow under your head."

She moved into position over me and as her pussy descended toward my face I felt her mouth close around my cock. It was an odd feeling being pinned down while a woman's sex rubbed your face, but the way she was making me feel with her mouth made me want to give back the same pleasure so I attacked her slit with lips and tongue until she started to moan and hump my face. I didn't mind because I was humping my cock up at her mouth. Suddenly she took her mouth off me and lifted herself up and said:

"Okay baby, you are nice and hard so momma is going to get some riding time."

She swiveled around and moved over me and used her right hand to guide my erection into her pussy and then she bounced around on me until I just had to get some relief. I rolled her over onto her back and went at her hard until I came. I no sooner pulled out than she moved down and took my cock in her mouth and she had me hard again in minutes. She got off the bed and walked over to her purse.

"Ready to try anal now?" she asked as she walked back toward me with a tube of KY Jelly in her hand. She handed me the lube and told me that the secret was to go slow and easy until I was all the way in and then slowly pick up the pace. She got on her hands and knees, put her head down on a pillow and then had me put some KY on one of my fingers and then slowly work it into her butt. She had me keep adding fingers until I had three of them in her. I worked them around for several minutes while she moaned and pushed her butt back against my hand and then she told me to lube up my dick with KY

"Slow and easy lover. Put the head of your cock against my hole and then gently push. Keep up the pressure until you pop past the sphincter muscle."

I followed her instructions and put pressure against her asshole and it resisted, but I continued the pressure and the head of my cock suddenly popped in. Marge moaned.

"Slow and easy lover, slow and easy. Get it all the way in before you fuck me."

I slowly worked my way deep into her butt and when I was fully in her I began to slowly pull back and then push in.

"Oh yes lover, like that; just like that."

After maybe half a minute she told me to go a little faster and I did and she moaned in pleasure. I couldn't believe how much tighter her ass was as opposed to her pussy. The sphincter muscle clasped me like a hand.

"A little harder now lover, and a little faster."

I kept following her lead and before long I was pounding into her ass the same way I pounded her pussy and she cried and moaned.

"Yess yes yes yes yes" she cried, "Fuck my ass fuck my ass fuck my ass."

She told me to reach under her and rub her clit while I pounded away at her and then she screamed out as she had an orgasm. She moaned, gasped, shook and panted and then it was my turn to cum and when I did it was so powerful that it left me light headed for a bit.

"Come on lover; lets get you cleaned up" she said as she led me to the bathroom. "We will get you squeaky clean and then I have time for one more before I leave."

As she was dressing she asked, "Same time same place next week?"

"How about we both call in sick and start at noon?"

She laughed and said, "Don't tempt me lover, don't tempt me."

+++++++++++++++++++

Just after lunch on Thursday my mother called me and asked me to stop by and see her when I got off work.

"What's up?"

"I've got something that I need you to look at. It's broken and I think you can fix it."

"What is it?"

"I can't describe it honey. It is something that you will have to see for yourself.

I told her that I would be there around six and then I got back to work. At five minutes to six I walked in the front door of momma's house and called out, "Hello?"

"In the kitchen honey."

I headed for the kitchen and mom met me as I entered the dinning room. I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek and asked:

"Okay mom; what needs to be fixed?"

"It's in the kitchen. You will know what it is as soon as you see it. Mind your manners Rob. I raised you right and I know you will do what needs to be done. Now go" and she gave me a little push towards the kitchen and turned and walked toward her bedroom. I walked into the kitchen and found Gail Sue sitting at the kitchen table.

To be continued.

12