All Comments on 'The Denouncement Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the hell does she see in him???? She can do far better than this self-important fucktard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

this

was

the

worst

LW and I hate that excuse of an male lead... this is... uncommon...

he is an unlikebale fucktard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The main character is a self-absorbed piece of shit, why the wife would want to go back I've no idea, just as I've no idea why I read 4 chapters of this drivel

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

We are all subject to the whims of JPB. He writes not only for himself but I think he gets a perverse pleasure from pissing off as many readers as he can. The guy was a d-bag from the get go; he just turned it around 180 degrees. First he was a major controlling prude then he swiveled around to being a major controlling horndog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

whateverittakes

In my opinion you are wrong on several counts right on one. NONE of us are subject to the self absorbed ways of JPB unless one decides to be. I read half of page in of the first chapter of this series and the last page of this chapter. That was more than enough to see this was more of JPBs crap and wasn't worth my time. He has no respect for readers and has said as much. I don't understand why he receives such lavish praise. I've found maybe 4 stories of his that I enjoyed. sometimes I'll skim through a story due to comments, but rarely do I read one through. The man's a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think you have some wires crossed in your brains. Get professional help Bob, you need it asap.

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

The logic eludes me.

Why bother to get engaged in part 1 if she continues to sleep around with other men? He wants her to be sure that he is the "one" and gives her permission to have sex with other men? But she isn't sure and continues to date. Doesn't engagement mean they are to be exclusive to each other? So she is not sure she wants to get married to him but they are engaged? WTF?

She lies about why she goes to Atlanta. Why? Why not just tell him the truth? She tells him before the marriage so what does the delay gain? Then she stays over for 6 months extra and has an affair with one guy. Again why the sham engagement?

"I am serious Rob. No man except you has touched me since I put your ring on my finger." Except for all those guys I screwed around with while we were "engaged."

Thanks for sharing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bullshit! When the going got tough, she bailed! She'll do it again and I didn't believe she wasn't fucking other men when they were separated. Let the divorce go thru.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the MC was one selfishly disgusting male sample!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't get it, isn't once you commit to someone whether verbal while dating or with a acceptance of a marriage proposal no dating, sex with others is cheating? If someone was as clueless as our MC and then found out he was so ignorant and learned to mix it up with sex would you not try and get back with the one he claims to love, if she says no well there's plenty of fish in the sea. I find the MC is very self centered. Story was still a pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He fucked up the relationship and she gets punished? He understood how naive he was and instead of apologizing, insists she begs to be taken back on any terms?

He's a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess I am naïve . I thought once you got committed to each other and then married you were suppose to stay faithful . He is a Dick and I hope Gail Sue has a side piece

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

What a pig of a man ….most Gail’s would tell him to simply piss off

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 2 years ago
Guy’s an asshole.

What a whiny f’ing victim. He’s wrapping himself in his imaginary hurts so he can hurt her. Maybe she can say to herself, “He hurt me a little bit more than I hurt him. Time for some payback to even the score!”

She’s way better off without him.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
There was a comparison to Forrest Gump

The way it is written, Forrest Gump was smarter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@WetheNorth: Ha! That's funny.

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

3 stars - nothing outstanding or unique about this story. The MC was portrayed as a whiny little mama's boy who could not think for himself - NOT an adult male out on his own making a living. The SLUT wife made the drastic statements to cause maximum pain for the husband and then expected to waltz back in whenever she wanted - NOT HAPPENIN. He could not trust a single thing she said after she walked out. Without equal TRUST & RESPECT there is no such thing as a marriage. The RAAC is impossible.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very good story until he took her back. I don't see how she can say one thing and then do a complete 180 and say something else and have him believe her. She's completely manipulating him and he should have let the divorce go thru and got on with his life - without Gail. Can't trust a thing she says.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Better than many of your stories -- the protagonist grows and develops during the course of the story. But he's still a bit of a Neanderthal at the end. What he says, goes?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why in hell does she want to be with asshole Rob? The guy has the personality of a telepnone pole and the mind of nazi jailer.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Rob deserves faaaaar better than that used up ho that's probably has a bunch of abortions, how will she even get kids?

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

3 stars - I do not believe for a second that the SLUT remained celibate for even one day - let alone weeks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES