All Comments on 'The Denouncement Ch. 04'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
IrrumatioIrrumatioabout 14 years ago
Working on a baby?!?

With all those question marks still hanging over their relationship?

Yeah, I know -- it's just a story.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
At least your characters....

....always seem to deserve each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Job

Rob,

Finally the final chapter. I'd say it'sa great story, but I hate being obvious. Ah hell, Bob, it was indeed a great story. I do like you longer stuff.

Matt Moreau

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Good Story

A bit complicated because depending on the reader they are both terribly wrong. This story involved something of an inversion in that who wanted the more ample sex life was the wife, and the interesting detail being that only after the breakup the husband discovers that he initially allowed himself be programmed like he was a daughter and that his acceptance was coupled with strong but unconcious feeling that the purpose of sex was to reproduce.

Obviously his discussion of the reality to his mind has bigger impact than knowing truth will upset some people. All in all, an enjoyable and thought provoking story!

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Not Bad, Not Bad At All

Well you turned it around and they got back together. But let me say, Even though I am a man, I was really starting to hate this SOB and was really hoping he got a lot more pain for his stupid male ego. But some how you turned him and hopefully he understands that a marriage is a partnership and not a dictatorship. But he has a long way to go. Hopefully they make it.

Great story and the little longer length of the story was great. But waiting for the next chapter is always a pain.

Thanks.

Morefunn

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Still not sure about this story.

Yes it was well written as always, but the husband is egotistical arsehole. He quite happily carried on having sex with his female friends and he cared nothign for what his wife thought about it, koay so she fucked up but I think she actually comes out of this with far more dignity than the husband. but they seem happy again now so good luck to them. I hope they do make it. Nice story JPB, far better than some of your other stories.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A good story with a good ending

Too bad he is the marrying type, he had the best of both worlds.

Now that Gail is back she will probably keep him fucked until he hasn't any strength to fuck other women.

Poor guy will have to just go home and fuck his wife instead of fucking the girls in the office.

Oh well if it ever comes to the time where she doesn't want to fuck he can always get his friends with benefits back.

Thanks for the good story

C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
Good Story

But it deffinately needs a follow-up.

how did things go did they stay together or was there another Dis-agreement that tore them Apart?

jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Good ending

I'm glad they ended up together. Robbie was an arrogant ass. He deserved to be told off by his wife for his rigid and unrealistic attitudes about sex. Probably in a better manner than she did however. He still maintains is arrogance right up until the end with his pronouncements about their sex life. What a crock. He's lucky that she accepted his screwing around with 3 other women. I agree with his reasoning but it's a hard pill for her to swallow and yet she did so graciously. Now she really cut down his performance in bed so she deserves some payback but the fact that he was with 3 other women and learned stuff that she wasn't able to teach him seems like payback enough. It was good to see that he went down on her right away. I got the feeling that he was just trying to make a point with his pronouncement rather than planning out an extended punishment and I guess I was correct.

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years ago
Nice Work

The story was good, but the ending you came up with was very good. Like others, I was beginning to really dislike the guy but in the end he showed a little humanity after all.

Fred

bigguy323bigguy323about 14 years ago
I don't believe for one minute the cunt wasn't fucking around from the minute she left.

And, regarding her getting pregnant right after their reconciliation: What better way for HER to gain the upper hand than to get pregnant. She kicked him OUT, fuck the bitch.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
Upon re-reading, I find I'm confused as to her first pregnancy. They were dating pretty heavily for several weeks if not months.

I suspect that the "baby" she went away to have might have been his. It's not a biggie as she was a total bitch anyway.

With the INCREDIBLY harsh words she said to him upon leaving, I can SEE NO WAY that any man of honor and pride could swallow her triple distilled bullshit and take her back.

It's not like he wasn't getting enough attention.

I really hate stories where the guy has to eat shit to reconcile.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic

In JPB's world there are 5 women to every man so naturally they are all desperate to have the man regardless of how much an ass he is.

In the real world for ages 18 to 25 (the age range of Gail and Rob) there are 6 single guys for every 5 single girls and the guys have additional competition from older higher income guys.

It is true that the star QB and movie stars have women chasing them. However, Rob is just a good looking guy and to have a chance for women he has to be charming and nice. Instead he is an ass. No way, no how would Gail put up with his abuse. Gail being a very pretty girl only has to bat her eyes to have good looking guys chasing after her.

That is just the way it is; young women are really in the catbird seat. They seem to be getting whatever they want. Now by age 40 the demographs change and, for that age group, the men have the advantage and get what they want.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesover 12 years ago
I still want to burn the bitch

By bitch I mean the husband this is a case where I would completely understand her fucking around on him the guy is a complete assholes the kind I'd like to meet in an abandoned alley so I could beat some sense into him. Nice job on the writing but I really think Gail deserved some justice.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 12 years ago
He's an asshole!

I don't like him.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago

He's an ass I don't know why she'd want him back... It was ok to eat skanks out without hesitations, not knowing them sluts could be carrying around syphilis & shit but he gave her shit about trying it on her... Yeah I really didn't Like the husband.. He's fucking married women, women that are attached but he wasn't willing eating some pussy due to some idiotic ideas that he has about marriage, sex & love....I don't know why she'd Want him back...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
So they're back together

So what do we have? We have a former slut who left her husband because he sucked in bed. We also have a former newcomer who was trained by cheating wives and fiance's. Rob was lucky no jealous husband or boyfriend caught him.

So that makes makes two lousy people. They deserve each other. Fuck 'um.

HA

muirmadramuirmadraover 11 years ago
Finally!

Damn, you finally wrote a story about a husband dumped upon by his wife (though she was stupid how she handled it) for a reason. However, he didn't run crying but had some decent steel cahones and dealt with the problem while receiving some very enjoyable hands on training. Finally, he accepts her apologies but still keeps those balls of steel intact. A great story!

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Mommas' Boy

He's an educated ass!

I undertsand his anguish, his nightmare and I understand his finally getting around to great sex BUT - when she constantly tried to talk to him, convince him to try something different, he tuned her out. He, by history, should have asked mommy while he was still married. Don't blame her for walking out. He turned out to be less of a man than she thought he was - just sat there and felt sorry for himself, not once angry and determined to get his wife back.

Biggest disappointment I had in him is when, after she disclosed her past conduct and plans to him, was when he dictated like a Real Asshole 'Where the Rabbit Ate The Cabbage' to her and talked down to her and issued an ultimatum...a real jerk. Granted, he had been hurt badly, but she confided in him and all she asked was he consider her plight, her realization that her silly plan was idiotic and wished he would take her back and be married again...she placed no demands - only apolgies and hope, no need to verbally brutalize her so...over the top, this was not the character of the man she had loved so much.

His conduct was selfish and childish and when he insisted she wait to answer him, I think she should have stood up to him and told him - again, she screwed up, was celibate, understood his anguish and conduct and that she would abide by his WISHES (Not Dictates) and if he still was gruff and overbearing she should have relized that she had created a selfish, self serving beast, signed the papers and walked away sad but walked away - this was not her husband.

You bever cease to amaze us Bob but, good story again, just didn't like the character of the guy, the guy who used to be a man with compassion!

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
Why on earth

would she want him back. He refused to fuck his wife in anything but missionary and when she leaves him goes out and does everything he refused his wife with various other women. What would the Burn the bitch brigade call a wife who behaved like Rob.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

the whore was engaged to him but she went off had another man's baby, fucked some guy the minute she was healed from child birth and then married him. told him he was no good in the sack, leaves telling him to divorce her, then wants him back and says she has not been fucking anyone and now wants to be prgnant. this is a JPB special like only he can write. a cuck and a slut and cuck takes her back.

chytownchytownabout 11 years ago
Thanks For Sharing*****

I really think this is a great story.

FD45FD45about 11 years ago
Not a cuck but..

A woman who is ENGAGED and runs off having sex with all and sundry is hardly a keeper. The fact she got preggers, hid the fact and gave me a fait accompli afterwards (all while screwing as she lost the 'baby weight') would have pretty much ended the engagement for me.

Heck, giving away her flesh and blood is iffy. Yes, she's giving it away to be with me...but it's her flesh and blood! If she can do that to her KID, what could she do to me?

We have the answer to that. The Baby Trap she's setting right now is very worrisome.

He set boundaries. He kicked her to the curb. But he was stupid to take her in the first place.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
OH NO! HE CAVES!!!!!

This woman has told him he's no good in bed. She's told him to divorce her. She's told him she lied and was using birth control to avoid getting pregnant. She walked out on him. How many times does she have to smack him upside his head for him to understand that she's a manipulative bitch and that he's SO much better off without her? And then he plays around with all these other skanks that demonstrate how little he can trust women. And he STILL goes back to his wife. And wants to have kids with her. Unbelievable. I think when he won the Purple hearts he must have had head injuries that left him unable to think and reason clearly. That being said - another well written story by JPB.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
There really is

Something wrong with JPB that his husbands always follow the same pathetic pattern. He says it's because he is a romantic. But this isn't love or romance is pathological.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

Great story as usual from JPB. I almost was ready to vilify the husband for being such an asshole when he was ready to take her back. When you are ready to take back someone who has wronged you, the need or revenge should no longer be a motivator for you. After finishing the story, I see that he used the stipulations as a test to see if she learned anything. I was glad that they got back together. And to people who feel that he is a wimpy cuck, they obviously didn't pay attention to the story. Why do some people feel reconciliation equals wimpy cuck? If you would rather live a lonely life with your pride than forgive someone who has gone through hell to prove to you that they can be trusted, then you can do that. If being a wimpy cuck means that I can take a break from my marriage, have all kinds of sex with multiple women, then get back together with my wife and have her GRATEFUL, then I would be a wimpy cuck 10 out of 10 times.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
I think Rob was an insufferably arrogant nincompoop

The reason Gail left him was perfectly reasonable. And within a week of her leaving, he was doing all the things he refused her. He sounds like the "man is the lord and master" type of guy that all women dislike.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars, as this was clearly the best chapter.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

If I'm not mistaken, she did admit to fucking other guys and getting pregnant while they were engaged. While it is understandable that he gets back with her after a horrible misunderstanding, the pre wedding shit was never discussed.

LostOneThereLostOneThereabout 10 years ago
Gail has made a huge mistake

He's too emotionally stunted. I guess women do some pretty stupid things but getting back with this idiot shouldn't be one of them. Mommy dearest should have been bitch slapping him each time she met up with him. He'll be out looking for strange inside of a year... because he does want a master/slave relationship with his wife

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
what an unlikable character

Well-written story, but emotionally unpleasant for me because Rob was such a turd. I would have hoped Gail would have dumped him. You know, he never did admit he was wrong. She told him he was crap in bed, well guess what? He was, he was an uptight, close-minded, judgmental, unloving jerk. He never even had the perspective to admit that he was wrong about all of that and he never apologized to her for making her feel like a pervert for having normal sexual interests.

Everything about the story was great but the lead character was an antagonist rather than a protagonist. Again, what a turd!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it 5*****

Can I get Marge's number, my Wednesday evenings are free.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hogwash!!!

Portrait of a classical stupid wimp.

EddboyEddboyabout 9 years ago
wow

usually its the wife i hate in these types of stories but hubby was a bitch.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

I give Gail 3 months till she gets fed up.

Rob is a seriously messed up person.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 9 years ago
Gail Sue sucks and so does his mother and his sister for both of them taking her side.

I love it when people who should know better think that what they want for you is best for you. Gail Sue was trying to negotiate right up until Bob had him nut up and take her back. I suspect the real reason that he wouldn't eat GS's pussy was because it was full all the time. Sounds to me like she was an absolute slut and that doesn't change just because she got married. Especially since he "didn't do it" for her.

He was a dick for fucking that married woman, but the way he was probably raised and his experience with Gail Sue taught him that pussy was pussy, even on a cow. Or a married woman who didn't want to give up her gravy train. I guess Bob doesn't know about any straight down the middle women. But damn, the boy can write. I just don't like his penchant for slut loving husbands who forgive anything to get the bitch back so she can humiliate him some more.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Contradicts Earlier Chapter

"I am serious Rob. No man except you has touched me since I put your ring on my finger.”

Huh? She admitted she had sex for 6 months while she was in Atlanta, and she went a week after he gave her a rung!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So the first thing she wants reentering this uncertain relationship is to bring a child into it?

And he's OK with that? Two cartoon characters about whom we couldn't care less. The only person I feel sorry for is the kid who will have these two whacko's for parents!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
A CONSCIOUS AND A CARING PARENT

you would think he doesnt have a chance. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good until the trainwreck at the end

Why would he believe a word coming out of her mouth? She trashes him, leaves in a huff and then decides she wants him back and that she can live with missionary sex forever? Too big a turnaround. Especially from a woman with her history. She lied to him and then went and had a baby. Now he's supposed to accept that she's not been seeing other men, even after she got the divorce papers? That doesn't track. She's a manipulative liar. End of story. The divorce goes forward to its conclusion. And have some harsh words with Mom. No more setups. Baby my ass.

JamesDean56JamesDean56over 8 years ago
Poor girl....

He's a freakin freakazoid!!! From the beginning his thoughts about sex were just weird! She had every right to leave him since she had tried over and over to get him to try new stuff and THEN he just gives in and does anything any other woman wanted to do to him after she leaves? Evil little hypocritical creep!!! I understand her thoughts about leaving, trying to shake him up. Maybe not the best choice but at least she was trying. And then he never got the dang point! His little ego was so injured that he never once thought that he was ever anything but perfect!! She should have kept running as far away from him as possible!!! Sorry, I'll quit railing now!! lol

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
No

If you want a reconciliation, write a story where there does appear to be some slight belief that they can reconcile. There is no rationale for reconciliation in your story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, what a douche bag!

He absolutely refuses to pleasure his wife then goes right out and does it with other women. He wasn't a hypocrite, he was an asshole! How any woman could love a jackass like that is unbelievable. The first chapter was the same standard cliche' and the other chapters just proved over and over again what a miserable fuck this guy is.

This was a terrible story!

SoMikeSoMikeover 8 years ago
Oh, good...

So I'm not the only one who thinks Rob is a selfish, uptight, arrogant asshole. Gail Sue was right, as much as fictional characters go. And as far as Rob's character, he's almost a caricature.

Yeah, don't think I'll be browsing through JPB's repertoire again. Most of his characters need years of help from mental health professionals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a hypocritical scumbag piece of shit

Any wife treating her husband the way he did her would be out on her ass with a hella nasty BTB. Congratukations on making one of the worst and most undeserving ceating whore men ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, the comments on this site on this, and other stories!

That's right, "stories". There just stories dumb asses, "stories", not real life. You need to move to another site, or at least, "shut up"! This one was pretty good, with a take on relationships that I hadn't read before.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
why wouldn't she think it?

Gail:

"I thought that you would do whatever you had to do to keep me."

He let her have sex with other men while wearing his engagement ring.

Have another man's child while wearing his engagement ring.

And after that still marry her.

So tell me;

Why wouldn't she have reason to believe he would do anything and everything to keep her?

jasjonjasjonabout 8 years ago
ugh

This guy is undoubtedly the stupidest SOB that ever lived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How can you create such a childish little shit as this guy. What is wroong with you?

Terrible, terrible 1*

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Cardboard Morons

Absolutely absurd ending given what had gone before. His mother should have been ditched for being the arrogant bitch she was. 1*

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESalmost 8 years ago
It Is A Work Of Fiction

As Anonymous 01/16/16 said to all of the commenters this is a story - that means it's Made Up! As in NOT TRUE! I enjoyed the story - view on the complexities of a relationship and the importance of sex in a relationship. 5*'s

SixishSixishover 7 years ago
Good but

Good story but would have been nice if the husband got dumped on his ass. Dude is a serious moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This dude is too damaged to be in any positive relationship

The litany of reasons alphabetically span from arrogance to vindictiveness (and beyond).

Throw in being part of the autism spectrum, self centered, lack of empathy, skewed set of morals, inflexibility, and lower mental capacity.

She should have stayed gone and chalked this one up to experience. There are going to be other minor and major issues he will not be able to fathom and get stuck on.

This guy can never have any sort of meaningful relationship with anyone, male or female. His brain is not wired for that level of socialization.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Until The Ending

Make a baby when they just got back together. I don't think so. A recipe for divorce or at least BIG problems down the rode.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

This character is beyond hypocritical.

networkgurunetworkguruover 7 years ago
If Anything

after his first talk with his mother he should have gotten back with his wife and was willing to try all the things she left for. Instead he wallowed in self-pity and became such a hypocrite.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Rob turned into a gross man

She did destroy her marriage by her stupid ploy but Rob became unsympathetic towards the end.

I pictured a female in Rob's position and became ill.

Gail certainly needed a sharp slap but so did he.

fifteen16fifteen16about 7 years ago
Interesting

Good tale about someone who is not the sharpest tool in the box but being naive is not a crime.

mambrkemambrkealmost 7 years ago
Throw him away

If there is a real deepshit asshole, his name is Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The routine of non-communication

It is a real turn-off when the childish protagonist repeatedly refuses to answer the phone and erases messages without reading them. He loses my support immediately. Seems to be a malign characteristic of your male characters.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
He's despicable . . . not sure why any woman would want him

And, he's a complete hypocrite. He's weird too . . . a number of commenters were angry that she'd fooled around while they were engaged . . . but it was made clear that that was okay with him. From part 1 - "What you did before is none of my business. I don't have an exclusive claim on you until you say "I do." I'm not backing out of anything.".

His odd set of rules says anything done outside of marriage is okay . . . even while engaged . . . but not once married. Then, he breaks his own rules.

And she was right, if he only did missionary, even if he could do that well, he was essentially, bad in bed. I just can't figure out why she would want him back. He needed serious help. Wonder if a husband or fiance will end up coming after him?

I'd like to think there's an imaginary part 5 where she comes to realize what a fucked-up individual he is, takes their child, leaves, divorces him, finds someone decent, and lives happily ever after . . . and he finally wises up and gets the help he needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three cunts to fuck...?

What's his fucking problem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I know she was a cheating cunt, but...

...I feel really fucking sorry for Gail Sue. To be in loce with a sexually repressed, fuckwitted momma’s boy like Dipshit (I refuse to call him anything else). Gail Sue was right in leaving him (NOT for cheating). Dipshit’s attitude to sex was beyond pathetic. I kinda wanted JPB (‘b’ for ‘boring’) to switch to Gail’s POV and end with her getting the husband she deserves, while Dipshit marries a Conservative, shy virgin prude. The two have twin beds, and have sex twice in their fucking lives, missionary, just to try and conceive. I still can’t believe that Dipshit never once apologized hor his treatment of Gail Sue, instead took the moral high ground and promised her more boring missionary sex. I’m NOT excusing her cheating; she’s certainly a cunt. I’m just beyond surprised to find a story where she cheats on the ‘hero’, leaves and I actually fucking cheer her on. And I normally LOVE BTB stories, and have never been an RAAC fan. That speaks volumes. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All you cunts siding with Robbie...

...you all deserve to have a massive concrete slab shoved up your asses. This man was a one-move wonder. He DENIED his wife anything but missionary. He shot her down every fucking time. His own fucking mother was shocked by his bullshit attitude to sex. Then, THEN, the bastard goes out and does EVERY FUCKING thing he refused to do with his wife, with other women. Not that I’m defending her cheating, but fuck that fucker. When Gail Sue tries to make amends, he fucking dictates the trms of their marriage to her again. He’s a bastard I’d actually condemn and would defend his wife’s right to walk away from him. Not cheat, but dump

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Did He Grow Up In A Bubble Or On A Farm Alone

What guy doesn't hear from his buddies all about different things about sex? Like his mother said she didn't think he would take what she said to heart just hoping he doesn't get a girl pregnant in high school. Gail's frustration was beyond obvious and she had every right to shock the hell out of him by leaving since she tried to make him understand for a whole year.

Now the interesting thing is the difference in male/female attitudes. If it was the reverse, and the wife didn't want to try anything different and the husband left to shock her, if she had then gone out and screwed around on him most likely he wouldn't have taken her back like Gail did. Women forgive infedility much more than men do. We men have our ego's, me a big case of it myself, but reading these stories it makes one realize how much it often gets in our way from true happiness. Like in this case two loving people (even though he is a dimwit) would have not gotten back together because of his ego if things were reverse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow that was disgusting

Robbie has got to be the worst character I've ever read. The guy is a total scumbag.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
wow

Hes an asshat and a half. Then he goes buck wild , SMH that ones a head scratcher.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 6 years ago
POS

Even less believable than usual reconciliation crap.1*

TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
One of your worst...

Very dumb and hypocritical mc, he's clearly the one to blame for her leaving yet he can't get it through his thick head do to his ego. The story should have stopped after the first chapter and ended as a cautionary tale, about the giving and taking in relationships. The rest of the story just feels like a waste especially the "reconciliation" ending which feels absolutely forced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Virgin on the totally stupid

Well-written but begs the question why would any woman want to stay married to childish hypocritical scumbag like Robbie. Crossed the credibility line. Totally unsympathetic characters. Not your best.

LA

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
reread it

hes an asshat and she should have left his uptight then hypocritical ass. ANd someone needs to smack his mom upside the head for not correcting his hang ups that she created before he was a grown adult. sorry JPB but this got a 1 star. of ths was a woman instead of a man id say bolt, so I say she should leave and would be fully justified and then some.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
I don't normally like wives who run out...

...but, fuck, if there were ever a fucking cunt who deserved being cheated on/jilted/abandoned, it's Rob. This bastard has a stick up his ass and doesn't deserve any woman, let alone Gail. His own MOTHER has a wilder, more active and more interesting sex life than Rob and his 'Missionary or nothing' view. What a despicable cunt. Are we supposed to pity him? I pity Gail. How frustrating would it be if you're married to someone, want to have as many fun and enjoyable sexual experiences as you can with them, but they're so fucking repressed, they don't even fucking consider it? Fucking tool. I gave this a one, because the prick deserved to be left to die alone, with no wife and no kids...because nobody wanted to settle for the boring old fuck

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Oh, and before I forget

You've probably created one of the most loathsome protagonists in the history of Lit. I hope you're proud of this pathetic story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

True, he was an ass, but she made him that way. Do overs for everyone.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
HOLD YOUR HORSES

Rob was an inexperienced virgin with preconceived ideas from what he heard from his mom. When Gail learned was a virgin and inexperienced, she should have lovingly taught him and guided him on how to make love to her. To get him past his preconceived ideas, Gail should have had a long non-confrontational heart to heart talk with him, or maybe even suggest marital counseling. Since he was a virgin, she had a blank slate to work with to create her perfect lover. What she did was not the actions or words of a loving wife. She shot him down emotionally with both barrels of a double barreled shotgun, then left him to flounder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

Your characters obviously struck a nerve with some readers. That's a win for writer. I don't agree that there was anything wrong with Rob. What she did was brutal, and he had every reason to think she was fucking around, and he did wait until after he filed. Moreover, he was justified in wondering what would cause her to walk out next with no discussion or chance to work on things. I seldom see justified reconciliations in these stories, but I can buy this one. Both admitted to each other their "mistakes" (although I don't think Rob had to apologize under the circumstances, he did need to tell Gail the truth), and managed to find each other again. Nice job on this one.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
Somebody Enlighten Me

So the story convinces you the protagonist is a rigid, uncompromising jerk. So you give the story a low score because you don't like a character or character's actions.

You have read 4 chapters to get here so the story held your interest and clearly invoked emotions about it. That was all due to the skill of the author. Judging the quality of a story based on whether you like or approve of the morals/actions/thoughts/gender/orientation of a character in a story that is overall well written is pretty damn stupid. Personally, I hated the protagonist. He's an awful excuse for a man. Therefore this is a 5* story because JPB made him real enough for those emotions to come out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
i'll enlighten you buzzcar

uncompromising is sometimes a virtue.

and if we go by your 'logic', the wife is equally unlikable for being just as uncompromising, unless you happen to suffer 'convenient amnesia', you'd know she gave him ultimatums with iron fisted power.

the difference between the two was he never verbally abused her. he never cut her down nor belittled her like she did him. that's abuse. she could have convinced him through other means, but it was 'her way or the highway'. in my estimation, she's a far less likable character. unlike her, he readily admits his flaws. notice she didn't admit to very much in begging for forgiveness. she didn't just 'leave him after dropping an ultimatum', which is pretty terrible already...and breaks her marital vows. she also cuts him down verbally over and over, which only breaks MORE marital vows.

He only broke his vows after she had broken almost all of them. If anything, he's too hard on himself. That makes him more likable. Notice she isn't very hard on herself! She's only desperate to get him back....like a selfish cow. Their marriage was just a broken contract by the time he dated other women. She probably physically cheated too. The author left it vague on purpose I'm guessing, which made for a fun thought experiment. She needs to swallow some pride before coming back into the marriage. He literally had to rub her face in it like when you force a pup's nose in it's own pee stained rugs. She was just saying the words 'sorry' to get him back. If she never physically cheated, then we have to believe her story of verbal abuse and literally turning his world into a literal nightmare was to control and manipulate him...which is horrible. She never said sorry for doing that either, she's proud of it in fact! She keeps saying it like, "don't worry....i never cheated.....i just tried to emotionally blackmail you! see? it was a huge misunderstanding!"

he never did anything remotely like that to her. that's why he's a likable person. she left him after long and painful verbal abuses, and he lets her do it. he then files for divorce and moves on with his life dating other women. the person that abused him....begs for another chance....and after being HONEST with her (a luxury she never gave him) about how to do that...he agrees. he sounds like a pretty nice guy from where i'm sitting. oh, sure....some of his fwb are cheaters. and that makes him not perfect....but unlikable? he didn't seduce them...they seduced him. they're at fault for that. men don't always have to be dudley do-right like you seem to believe in order to be decent. i notice how much you slam the hubby and no one else...despite how unlikable some female characters are...i'm guessing you's a sexist?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 5 years ago
I’m a sucker for a happy ending.

Rob is a very lucky that she wanted him back. He is a very rigged and inflexible person. She’s right. He needs to loosen up some. Maybe she was blunt, but it was for shock value. The 5* rating I give this is for the entire series. The two middle chapters kind of clunked, but the fourth installment more than made up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story until the ending

And then the story went all to shit. Why does he believe a word coming out of her mouth? She hasn't dated or slept with another man during their separation? I don't think he believed that for a New York minute. Then he goes on a date and lets Gail move back in? Why? They haven't really talked. The divorce is still in motion. He's found out that a lot of women like him and think he's worthwhile. Why would he go back to a woman that uses sex as a weapon and then the minute she gets back with him wants to have a baby with him just to lock him in. Good story. Horrible, illogical ending. Bad Bob, BAD!

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Chapter 1 Set The Stage for the Story

I prefer commenting on the entire story rather than one chapter at a time.

In Ch 1 Gail tells Rob that he is the one for her for the "long haul". Rob buys a ring and proposes. Gail accepts. A week later Gail goes to Atlanta for eight or more months so she can have a baby. The father of the baby is unknown and could be any of a dozen or more men with whom Gail was regularly having sex. She stays an additional several months to get back in shape before returning to Rob. During her time in Atlanta, she has sex with other men even after the baby is born while she's getting in shape.

She returns to Rob, admits everything and Rob responds, it doesn't matter.

At this point the story became ludicrous.

There is every reason to believe that she already knew she was pregnant when she persuaded Rob to propose. Secondly, she never intended to remain exclusive to Rob during the engagement. Thirdly, she blatantly lied and deceived Rob about her reason for going to Atlanta in the first place. But all Rob can say is "whatever you did before we say I do, doesn't matter". How utterly stupid and unbelievable is that?

To paraphrase Gail: Rob, I'm a lying, deceitful, slut whose been cheating on you for our entire engagement but I'm going to be good from now on. And Rob responds, Gail it doesn't matter that your behavior during our courtship and engagement has been completely dishonest, that you've shown yourself to be totally untrustworthy, you habitually lie without remorse and you have the morals of an alleycat I am going to stick my head up my ass and believe every word you say.

Could Ch. 2,3, & 4 possibly redeem such an inane storyline?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why

Why does this phrase:"sex is a physical need just like the need to eat, drink and breathe" keep popping up?

You will LITERALLY die if you are deprived of food

You will LITERALLY die if you are deprived of water

You will LITERALLY die if you are deprived of air

You will not die if you are deprived of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Four

Four chapters of a story that could have been told in two maximum.

scassettscassettover 4 years ago
Rob is a Douche

I am one to defend JPB and his right to write whatever he wants. I don't care for his stories without an ending and I think it is sad that the Loving Wives Troll Army can't get past any story where the cheating wife isn't destroyed by the husband. All that said, the main character in this series is a Douche. The dumbshit was horrible in bed and what they had wasn't a marriage, if he was totally unwilling to try anything but missionary. This was proven by the fact that one sentence from mom could change everything, but months of arguing with his wife didn't. Finally, his double standard will lead to a divorce. I almost hope Gail Sue did and will continue to cheat on this dude. He doesn't deserve her fidelity!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Those two idiots want to make a baby? Face palm. Too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Husband

The husband was a total asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
* annon 9/9/19 effect of no sex

Besides, if you live without sex, you will live longer. Or at least it will seem longer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Flip the script...

And this story gets rated 2 - 3 by the "he man, women haters" that seem to love LW stories.

JPB deserves the 4+ as the writing was well done, but just flip the script:

Husband leaves wife because she won't try more adventurous sexual activities - only he's just pretending = he wants her to fight for him and compromise on more adventurous sex.

She goes off the rails and does everything he always wanted her to try with 4 other guys. He wants her back not likely after all turning him into a cuck, but that's the storyline. She confesses all, tells him to think about coming back to a relationship where she will be in charge of sex now.

How does that play? What are the scores then? I can tell you because JPB has written stories similar to just that... and they're low 3s.

Just saying...

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

What a prick. At least she was honest with him before they got married. He was all about him. If he was a woman what would be said then?

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

Cucks get one star, even if they are female cucks

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago
I completely agree with loejtc

Gail fucked dozens of guys while they were dating, before sneaking off to Atlanta to have her bastard baby in secret. Why would any man want to marry gutter trash like that?

To everyone pissing and moaning about the way Rob treated Gail after she walked out... the vile bitch did far worse to him while they were engaged!

Rob's attitude towards sex was bizarre, but he was a virgin when they married and superslut should have mentored him into being a good lover. She only had herself to blame for his unwillingness to try anything different, especially after she cut him off for not going down on her. Instead of using gentle persuasion to make him more adventurous, their bedroom became a battleground for supremacy... and that's 100% her fault.

Far worse was her shitty attitude towards having his baby, because the stupid whore got knocked up during college by a random fuck buddy. The only thing that redeems this story is Rob inadvertently breaking the selfish bitch, and turning her into his doting Stepford wife.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 3 years ago

See, this is exactly WHY having an open mind is important. We all have our limits and boundaries, which should always be respected, but refusing to make proper love to ones partner... THAT is a recipe for marital disaster!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm not getting it....

Is it common to have more than one partners just because the couple haven't pledged exclusiveness?? Dating several people is normal although you are actually planning to marry someone? The male main character is really hard to understand. None of his actions or thoughts made any sense to me. So did none of the Gail character before the marriage. I'm confused. Guess I need to go and fetch a beer.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

About as misogynistic and stupid story as I have ever read. Sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fuck Robbie

"iT's WrOnG!" - Jesus fuck, his own MOTHER has a more open mind about sex than him. I was glad when Gail Sue ditched his fuckwitted ass. He deserves to live alone. Misogynistic dick

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

NOT WORTH READING! Stupid fucking RAAC story about a cunt that destroyed her husband. Then the whimpering pussy lets his mom, any other woman he's ever met, and the slimy cunt of a wife push him into a reconciliation that the slimy cunt doesn't deserve! The slimy cunt should go live with that manipulative bitch of a so-called mother of his.

looking4itlooking4italmost 3 years ago

Rob is one of the biggest jerks (I wanted to say dicks but that has a different connotation on this site) that I have read at Lit. He used his perceptions of her sexual needs and used them to justify his manwhore behavior. She was right, his Victorian views on sex made him a horrible bed partner. If he can’t take her honesty then they will have problems in the future, not from her but from him. She did tell him what she needed and that things like that were okay but it honestly took the nuclear option to get him to see she was right. Then he pouts because she hurt his feelings. I’m guessing saying she was a pervert did the same to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Rubbish unfortunately, Rob is/was an unmitigated twat. 2*

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

Sometimes I just love a happy ending. 5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9077 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES