The Denouncement Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like you Robbie so I wish you well in this - whatever 'well' is for you - but I will admit that I'm selfishly pulling for her not to go home to you or for you to take her back."

"Thank you Marge."

"For what?"

"For making me feel wanted."

++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday just seemed to drag along. I wondered what Gail would decide. Would she accept my conditions or not? I didn't know which way to bet. What I did know was that I had deliberately made the choice hard. I needed to know just how badly she wanted to come home. If she balked at the limitations I had put on sex that would tell me that we would eventually have problems in that area again and I was not - repeat not - going to go through that again.

Simply put, when Gail walked out she left me believing that she was willing to throw away a perfectly good marriage because I wouldn't go along with what she wanted sexually. Well, if she wanted back into the marriage she was going to have to go along with what I wanted sexually.

At four-thirty I called Gail. "Have you made up your mind?"

"When we talked the other day I was going to say yes, but you told me to wait, that you didn't want my answer until today. That gave me a couple of days to think about it and the more I thought about it the more uncomfortable I am with the master/slave relationship you propose."

"There is no master/slave thing Gail. I'm not going to order you to do anything or make you do anything you don't want to do. All I said that was as far as sex is concerned I'm in charge of determining when, where, what and how often. If you don care for the when, where and what you are free to say no. As far as the how often is concerned you are free to say no to that also plus you have the right to start things yourself as long as you understand that I am free to say no."

"I think we need to negotiate a little on the sexual things Rob."

"Then I guess I have my answer. Goodbye Gail."

I saw Katrina still at her desk and on a whim I asked her if she would like to join me for a drink after work. She said yes and grabbed her coat. Two drinks later I had a date for Friday night.

No blinking light when I got home because I hadn't plugged the phone or answering machine back in following the last time I unplugged them. As I fixed myself something to eat I thought about my situation. I missed Gail Sue. I was devastated when she walked out on me, but I had recovered and while I still missed her and would like to go back to the life I had before she bailed out on me I was not going to crawl off into a corner and curl up and die if she didn't come home.

My life was not empty!

Without really trying I had a pretty good sex life and I had it with no emotional entanglements. Things were not bad at all and I slept soundly when I went to bed that night.

+++++++++++++

The next day at work I got two calls from Gail and I didn't take either of them. I left work early to go home and get ready for my date with Katrina. When I walked out of the house I saw Gail coming up the walk toward me.

"We need to talk Rob."

"Sorry Gail, but I have a date and I'm running late."

I walked by her and headed for my car and Gail followed me. "Damn it Rob, this is important. Don't you even want to try and save our marriage?"

"What marriage would that be Gail Sue? The one you threw in the trash the night you walked out on me?"

"I explained that Rob."

"So what Gail? Did your explanation magically make what I suffered never happen? I gave you a way back Gail. All it required from you was a simple yes or no answer. You had my conditions and all you had to do to come home was say yes. Instead you said that we needed to negotiate. That was a "no" Gail."

As I was opening the car door she said, "All right Rob! I agree. Yes to all your conditions, okay?"

"Fine Gail. I never changed the locks so you can move back in whenever."

I got in the car and she said, "Where are you going?"

"I told you: I have a date."

"But we are getting back together."

"True, but you didn't say "yes" on when we talked on Thursday so I made a date for tonight. She said yes and she is dressed and is expecting me and I am not about to call her five minutes before I'm supposed to pick her up and say that I'm not coming. I'll see you later."

I closed the car door and backed down the driveway leaving her standing there staring at me. The look on her face as she watched me drive away was most definitely some partial payback.

When I made my date with Katrina I was wondering what she would be like in bed and I'll admit to thinking about ways to get there, but that was before Gail said yes to my terms. After leaving Gail in the driveway I fully intended that my date with Katrina would be just a simple date. Dinner, some drinks, some dancing and then maybe a kiss on the cheek when I took her home.

I remembered my last date with Katrina and I had it in my mind that she was a "good girl" so I was not prepared when instead of a kiss on the cheek I got a mile of tongue in my mouth. I was even more surprised when she opened her apartment door, took me by the hand and pulled me inside. She kicked the door shut with her foot, put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. It was a passionate kiss and I started to get an erection. Since she was tight up against me with her tongue in my mouth she felt it. She pulled back from me and asked, "Oh baby, is this for me?" and she dropped her hand to rub it softly through my pants.

I had no idea of how hard it could be to fight off an extremely attractive woman who wanted to play. Not hard physically because I could take hold of her hands and push them away, but mentally it was a different story. How do you make yourself push her away? I had wanted her on our first date, but nothing happened. I was thinking of ways to get her into bed when I asked her for the date we were on. And here she was freely offering what I had wanted right up to the time I had walked out my front door and I was having to fight an internal battle with myself to make myself refuse the gift.

It was stupid of me, but I was the way I was. The instant I'd told Gail that she could come back home I was a married man again with vows I had to stick to. So why with that mind set had I even gone on a date with Katrina? Because based on our first date I fully expected that nothing was going to happen except dinner and dancing (and of course there was the "tweak Gail factor and God knows I owed her that). The problem was how to refuse what was being offered and still stay on good terms since I still had to work with Katrina every day. I finally decided that the best way would be to tell Katrina what had happened.

"Then why did you still take me out?"

"Because I knew you would be dressed and ready to go and be expecting me to ring your doorbell any minute. I did not think it would be right for me to cancel at that late a time."

"That's sweet Rob, but I would have understood if you had explained why."

"I didn't know that and I was concerned about what a quick cancellation might have meant to our relationship at work."

"At least you were gentleman enough to tell me now. I know guys who in the same situation would have jumped into bed with me anyway."

"You will never know how hard it is for me not to do just that."

She pulled my head down and kissed me again and said, "Go home to your wife Rob, but keep me in mind if things don't work out."

+++++++++++++++++

Gail's car was in the garage when I got home and she was sitting on the couch flipping channels when I walked into the house. She glanced up at me when I walked into the room and I could see in that quick glance that she was pissed, but I knew that because of the situation and what we had been through that she didn't dare say anything. She had managed to get back into the house and she was not going to say or do anything that would upset the apple cart.

"Have a nice time?" she asked.

"It was okay. She is a pretty good dancer."

"I wasn't expecting you home so early."

"Why not? Dinner, a few drinks and some dancing doesn't take all night." And then I understood what she was really saying.

"When you said "yes" tonight the marriage was back and the vows we made came back into effect. Dinner and dancing is all that it was going to be and the only reason that it was even dinner and dancing was that it would not have been fair to her to call and cancel only minutes before she was expecting me to be there to pick her up."

"I'm waiting up for you because I wasn't sure where you wanted me."

"Excuse me?"

"Am I back in our bedroom or do I need to be in the spare bedroom?"

"That's a silly question. You belong in our bedroom. Why on Earth would you expect me to want you anywhere else?"

She jumped up from the couch and threw her arms around me. "Oh God baby, but I have missed you. I'm sorry that I was so stupid. I'll make it up to you baby; I promise that I will make it up to you."

I stepped back from her. "I need to get this suit off and take a shower. Have you got all your stuff here?"

"No. I've still got some stuff I need to go get."

"Okay then, we will get a good nights sleep and tomorrow we can go and get the rest of your things."

When I came out of the shower I found Gail lying naked on the bed and looking up at me expectantly. I dropped my towel on the floor, got on the bed, moved between her spread legs and then I surprised her by lowering my head and licking her pussy. I worked on her until I gave her an orgasm and then I pulled back and moved up on her and she took hold of my cock and pulled it into place and as I sank in she cried out and her legs came up and locked around me. I pounded her pussy through three orgasms and then I had my own and as I started to pull out she clutched me to her and moaned:

"Leave it in baby, leave it in. I don't want to give it up."

I held myself in her until I was completely soft and then I rolled off of her and settled in next to her on the bed. She cuddled up next to me and the two of us were quiet for a bit and then she said:

"You went down on me."

"Yes I did, didn't I."

"You said only missionary position."

"I also said "until I decide otherwise."

"Does the fact that you did mean that I can?"

"Can what?"

"This."

She lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. She had me hard in almost no time and she pulled me on top of her.

"Can we try something else?"

"What?"

"Can we work on making a baby?"

"Sounds like a marvelous idea" I said as I slid into her.

12