The Dental Plan Ch. 02-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished up my shower and headed straight to the kitchen, not seeing a need to put on any clothes when it was just the three of us. I looked at the time on the clock as soon as I got there and realized with a panic that it was 9:32 am, but then I recalled that it was Saturday, which I regularly took off (boss's privilege). I could smell coffee brewing and by now, the novocaine had worn off, but I hoped for the best as far as any possible sensitivity in my gums when drinking the black nectar. I looked around the kitchen, and sure enough, Kim was still there for now, as was my wife, who had cooked a rather hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, and waffles (with plenty of marmalade and butter for yours truly).

"Well, getting a great start on your homemaking, I see," I smiled, "That looks and smells delicious!"

"Yes, and the food, too!" Kim butted in, making Melissa giggle and me chuckle.

I had to concede Kim's point, because a very naked and shaved Melissa sat down at the breakfast table with us after plating the meal and pouring us all coffee. She also began playing footsie with both of us, much to our mutual delight. As I ate, I noticed that Kim uttered some kind of prayer or invocation, though it was in Korean, so I didn't know what it meant. Once he was done with that, he ate with as much relish as my wife and I did. He also resumed flirting with both of us, which reinforced his bisexuality.

"I think that it's safe to say that we're enjoying your company here, Kim. Despite how we were introduced, you're likely to be invited back a lot," I assured him, "What was the prayer, just out of curiosity?"

"Oh, that was a traditional Muist prayer from Korea. That's my religion, Muism or Sinism, if you will. It's the ancient religion of Korea and my family was persecuted by the Communist Juche regime for practicing it. We fled to the United States, rather than South Korea, because the Park government didn't like Muism, either. It strongly preferred Christianity and tried to stamp Muism out as well, so it was no real alternative, either. Thank you for the welcome, by the way. My sister is a mu, a shaman, if you ever want a complete blessing, but I was doing what I could to bless this household, if you will," Kim suggested, much to our surprise.

"Well, that's a thought. Granted, I'm not very familiar with your religion, but I naturally respect all faiths as long as their members respect me and my right to live as I wish," I observed, while Melissa whispered something in my ear and I nodded.

"Kim ... what would you say to the proposal that you move in with us, at least for the foreseeable future? You seem to fit comfortably with us and our family dynamic, and you seem to be almost as into me as you are into her. You would have your own bedroom, at least to store things and keep up appearances, but you could spend a lot of nights in the master bedroom, fucking both of us in the marriage bed. It would be as if you were Melissa's live-in-boyfriend ... and mine," I offered, shocking him for a change.

"On one condition. That my sister can move in, too. She's a divorcee as well as a mu, and she's also a healer and herbalist, if you will. Runs a shop and everything. Not only could she bless this place, but she could also have sexual relations with you. I don't think that she's into women or incest, so it would just be you. I'll be blunt here. If I invite her here, it will be partially with the idea that she and you would be lovers. She'll be fine with you being married, as long as you take us both in. She would feel honored and grateful, even. It would be an awkward thing at first in some ways, but pretty soon, you'll feel as if she belongs here, I think.

"She is a great cook, too. We live together, but not as lovers, of course, and I don't want her to have trouble paying the rent. Kim Seong, that's her name. So, you see, there would be two cooks and two housewives, if that's no issue to Melissa," Kim replied, stunning us both for a moment, until a smile crept across my wife's face.

"So, it would be more like I had two husbands and Michael here had two wives. I love it! How about that, babe? I don't mind sharing the bed and kitchen and such, and she could take turns with you sleeping on the spare bed, depending on who gets to fuck whom on any given night. She wouldn't disrespect me, right? She'd still accept me as lady of the house," Melissa beamed at this prospect.

"Of course. It's just ... she feels very ... plain. She doesn't think that men want her. My parents set her up with a good Korean boy, only to have him leave her when he tired of her for whatever reason. Now she thinks that she is ugly and that no one wants her that way. Trust me, Seong will behave herself. Now that our parents are dead, I'm kind of the head of the family there, but we don't do incest, as I said. She'll be good to us, all of us," Kim reassured my wife. "So, would that feel weird, going from head of the household to a house full of equals?" I asked him outright.

"Well, it wouldn't work quite like that. You're head of this household, period. That won't change. As far as Seong and I are concerned, we are still guests, even if you let us stay for years and make ourselves at home. It's still your home and you have the right to govern it. This means that while I would expect some courtesy and respect as a guest, I would in turn show it to the host and hostess for as long as I stay here. And from my perspective, it probably means bottoming more than I top with you, Michael, which is okay with me.

"For you, especially if you do this for my sister and me, I will gladly bottom for you or top for you, or whatever else there is. It's one thing to be an occasional guest. Being invited to live with you? This puts me, and my sister, considerably in your debt, especially given the apparent invitation to enjoy your wife's sexual favors and be her boyfriend. This changes the nature of our relationship considerably. You enjoy me that much? That's flattering in the extreme! It also gives me hope that you'll enjoy Seong as well," Kim promised me, apparently quite thrilled at the idea.

"Perhaps we'll need a bigger house, though, especially if I also invite Henry and Farah to move in, too. Which, if you don't mind doing so, I'm inclined to do. Word of warning, guys. Those two are definitely submissives. They'll be asked to do things that might well shock and faze you a bit. They're also a couple and I've instructed them to be very sexual with each other, as well as with me," I clarified, causing Melissa to get very wet and Kim very hard indeed.

"Hmmm ... Oh, we'll definitely need a bigger house for that, dear. But it will be so much worth it. I want you to feel free to bring your lovers into our home, just as you have felt free to do with my lover Kim here. I know that it's not going to be one, long, nonstop orgy, that there will be mundane messes to clean up and such, but even so, I'm going to love this! Two other women for girl talk on a daily business! Two other women to experience periods, pregnancy, etc. with, you see. I can see us shopping together. And if Farah's your sex slave, I can borrow her now and then for any lesbian urges I have, perhaps?" Melissa asked me while shamelessly flirting with Kim and I both at once, much to my own satisfaction.

"Oh, she'll go down on you and like it, dear! And if I tell her to suck Kim's cock, she'll do that, too. It's only fair to let him borrow her now and then, too, especially since I get to enjoy Seong and he probably doesn't. You can both borrow Henry, too, at times, for your sexual needs," I added.

"Sounds very good. If I borrow Henry, I might make him bottom for me. I think that I'd like you to top me most of the time, you see. It just feels more right, if I can have someone else bottom for me, to do the same for you. It's a gesture of respect and submission to your authority, as head of the family, if you will. My dominant, aggressive side can be sated by fucking most of the same women and Henry, while you get to fuck all of the women, both men, and be on top in all cases if you wish," Kim agreed, finishing up his meal at about the same speed as Melissa and me.

We were all stuffed by now, so I got the idea of calling up Henry and Farah at last, inviting them over. They would get to know my wife a lot sooner than I originally planned, but that would be a pleasant surprise, I decided. I grinned as I dialed the phone, even as Melissa and Kim both knelt and started crawling toward me to suck my dick. I smiled at the realization that I was going to get two people to orally service me while I instructed my slaves over the phone.

"Wow, things have changed so radically, Master, in such a short time? Oh, damn, I'm going to love getting fucked by you again, this time in front of your wife! So, you, me, Melissa, Henry, this Kim guy, and his sister, will all live together? That sounds like Heaven on Earth! My own private version of Paradise! And don't worry. We'll pull out all the stops to get you re-elected Sheriff, too, and get you into the country club! And as for eating Melissa out, she'd best get used to my tongue between her thighs ... and her buns! I plan to lick, kiss, and devour that pussy and ass of hers, if she's that cute woman that I saw with you that one time! The plump, buxom lady with the dirty blonde hair!" Farah promised me, starting to moan as she spoke to me.

"Sorry, Master, I'll get ready here in a second. That was just me cumming from the idea and Henry eating me out to keep me from jilling off. He knew that I needed to get off, so he went down on me to keep me from taking matters in hand, if you know what I mean. I think that he really does enjoy licking my pussy, judging from the way that he eats it with gusto. I bet that he'll love eating Melissa out, too, and that sister of her boyfriend's. He says that eating pussy is second only to fucking it in terms of pleasure! He says that it's even better than getting his cock sucked!" Farah added, before turning the phone over to Henry, who seemed breathless (as well as he should, having just come up for air).

"Oh, damn, sorry, Master, I just slid my cock inside Farah again! I needed that after tasting her twat again and hearing about your plans for us! She has the most delicious pussy, too! I think that I want to sample it some time after one or more of us men cums inside it. You know, a creampie. I'd love to try that soon! Right now, though, I don't dare. I don't want to keep her from getting pregnant, after all. Thank you, by the way ... Farah is going to be an absolutely wonderful wife, even in the middle of our new lifestyle. I'm already falling head over heels in love with her," Henry assured me, though he ran out of breath again and was unable to say much else as he started really pounding her.

"Oh, Master, I can't wait ... Oh, God, Henry's really fucking me good! Let me hang up now, Master, and we'll get dressed and on our way!" Farah swore as she really felt Henry bone her good and hard.

"Don't you dare shower before you get here! I want to see and smell the sweat and cum on both of you!" I told her before I hung up, even as Kim and Melissa really got me worked up good with their lips and tongues.

By now, both of them were horny as fuck, as was I, so I led Melissa over to the sofa, bent her over, and told Kim, "Alright, man, fuck that wife of mine like crazy! I'm going to fuck her face for now, but prepare for anything to happen, especially once Farah and Henry show up."

I had the distinct feeling that today would be one hell of a wild day.

Kim and I had traded off, back and forth, several times now, a few strokes inside my wife's mouth and a few inside her pussy, thus letting her taste herself, of course. We both used her hips and her head to guide our thrusts, as our hips and hers went to work on this threesome of ours. Far from complaining or seeming roughed up, Melissa was in her own private Heaven, and both of us could tell that much. By now, I knew my wife for the slut that she was, as well as being a sweetheart when she could be, which lately was a lot more often than in the past.

We were so busy that we didn't notice when Henry and Farah entered the house, not that we minded, anyway. Our first warning of this was when I felt soft, cool lips kiss the back of my neck, and then descend as low as they could go, albeit slowly, until their owner actually kissed my ass. I felt a shiver, as a pair of obviously female hands wrapped themselves around my waist and something rubbed against my butt-crack. By now, I had gone in for a few more strokes inside Melissa's pussy, so I pulled out and faced Farah and Henry, who now pressed his cock against her booty.

"Fuck my wife, slave. Give it to her, good and rough. I'm about to screw your fiancée," I told him, bending Farah over the loveseat and yanking her slacks down to slip my cock into her drenched and slippery twat.

Melissa's reaction to having a new dick in her slit was electric. She bucked her hips even harder now, taking full advantage of the extra thrill that Dr. Harrison must be getting from pounding another man's wife. For Kim, he just plain lost it, shooting his load down my wife's throat in reaction to what he had witnessed, it was that hot. He later told me that her eyes had glazed over in response to the experience of being screwed like that by a new man and also from his seed spilling into her mouth. He also said that watching Melissa swallow his jizz while Henry fucked her from behind was one of the steamiest, raunchiest acts that he had ever seen in person.

For my part, being inside Farah was everything that I had ever fantasized about, regardless of the sloppy seconds that I got from Henry's earlier romp with her. Seeing her sweet, swarthy buns was almost as great as feeling her slick, silky, velvety walls around my cock as I fucked her from behind. When I accidentally grabbed a bit of her long, jet-black hair as we screwed, Farah started squirting on my dick, moaning, and even cursing in Farsi in response. Her hips worked overtime to get more of me inside her snatch, leaving no doubt that she enjoyed this action, and when I deliberately pulled her hair, she started screaming, "Master," repeatedly.

Henry couldn't last much longer, of course. He had never been with Melissa, and my buxom wife exploited the full wonder of her voluptuous body, especially her delicious ass as he hit it from the back. When she came feverishly from the novelty of my dentist screwing her, he erupted inside her twat and I could see his cum leaking down her thighs from his release as he withdrew from her depths. When that happened, he knelt and started eating my wife out, cleaning up his own mess, while Kim fondled her breasts in front of us.

When Kim put his mouth on Melissa's nipples and began sucking her tits, while Henry kept eating his own creampie from my wife's cunt, I gave up any self-control, shooting my seed into Farah and following Henry's example by licking up my own spunk from the Persian beauty's snatch. When I started rimming her, too, Henry took the hint and began licking Melissa's ass as well. Both women started shaking a lot and quivering with their orgasms, made even worse when Kim, now hard again, lubed up, and entered Henry's ass from behind. Grinning, I took the lube as well and eased into Farah's bottom myself, giving her a second to adjust before sodomizing her with vigor.

"Oh, Master ... your cock ... my ass! It feels great! It hurts, but I love it! I love the pain, too!" Farah whimpered, pushing her booty back at me while I buggered her.

"Kim, pull out of Henry for a moment. Henry, lube Melissa up and start fucking her butt. Kim, once Henry begins that, you can go back inside him and resume the sodomy," I instructed those three while screwing Farah's luscious ass.

If I thought that my wife was excited before, she was over the top when she felt Henry's cock exploring her bottom, taking it for now, especially once Kim resumed buggering him in a train now. She really went into a hypersexual state, unable to think, speak, hear, or anything. The only thing that existed for her was Henry's dick inside her butt. She came repeatedly, her hips working in a frenzy to get her and him both off, just as he reacted similarly to her once he was used to Kim penetrating his booty. Certainly, Henry and Kim both enjoyed their experience of the threesome as well, as did Melissa.

This action took a bit longer and didn't stop for the better part of an hour, since we guys each came already once before, so it would take a while to get to that point. Even so, the sodomy helped things along, due to the nice, tight assholes that we got to fuck so hard right then. We were all so turned-on, so heated, so sweaty, as we continued the butt sex for a good while and fully immersed ourselves in the pleasures of the act. Farah didn't disappoint me, either, throwing her whole body into the action as I fucked her sweet, olive-skinned ass.

At last, however, Henry, couldn't stop himself, due to the extra stimulus to his prostate from Kim's dick back there, and so he unloaded inside Melissa's booty. She reacted by cumming again, very loudly and hungrily, as Henry's jizz oozed out of her butt. Kim thrust a couple more times, and then he totally lost it, shooting his load up Henry's asshole, which resulted in plenty of spunk to slide out of his puckered hole.

With that, I erupted myself, my cock sending the contents of my balls deep inside Farah's ass, much to her apparent delight, given her immediate and repeated orgasms when I spilled inside her. She stood shakily on her two fine legs and gave me the wildest, steamiest tongue kiss that she could before kneeling to suck my dick straight from her own butt. I was stunned by this and more than a little worried, but Farah wasn't concerned at all.

"Please don't worry, Master! I cleaned out for you. I always will in the future, too. My bottom is yours, after all, as are my pussy and mouth. They're yours, period. They belong to you for life," Farah reminded me, "And I'm glad that they do. I'm also pleased to get the chance to live with you and be at your beck and call. I can't wait until you just start grabbing me whenever you want me and don't bother to ask how I feel about it. Use me as you wish. I'm your happy love slave for life and I mean it. So does Henry, which just makes our future marriage perfect for us."

"This from a Johns Hopkins-educated dentist!" I commented as I pulled her to her feet and kissed her aggressively.

"Hey, feminism is supposed to be about women's equality and freedom of choice. I freely choose to be yours. Do you understand, Master? Forget what happened before. Threat or no threat. Jail or no jail. Blackmail or no blackmail. I'm gladly yours for the rest of my life and I would rather die than be free of you," Farah swore to me with a series of ardent kisses that left no room for doubt, "Please collar me, Master."

"Me, too. I want us to serve you as a couple. We both want your collar, please. We want to belong to you forever," Henry swore to me, too.

"Then lick your cum out of my wife's ass," I ordered him, making him grin in response. Melissa squirmed and came again, especially when Kim joined Henry behind her and just started rimming as if her ass was ice cream or something like that. They shared the cleaning duties and neither man objected, even as more cum escaped Henry's asshole. Before long, Kim had started rimming Dr. Harrison, who still licked Melissa, while I actually cleaned up my own spunk from Farah, much to her astonishment.

"Farah, honey, you have a very sweet ass, trust me. I love the taste of it for its own sake. It's just how it is. Alright now, everyone, let's hit the showers. Henry with Farah, Melissa with me. Kim, call your sister. Let her know what we want, what you want. Who knows? If you really want to fuck her, she might go for it. Why don't you two start by sharing a shower?" I encouraged Kim, unable to miss the way that his cock stiffened a little in response to even the suggestion of incest.