The Dental Plan Ch. 02-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, with any luck, we could have all six of us fucking each other before long, and that wasn't counting anyone else.

Henry and Farah had just barely left the shower and Melissa and I were prepared to go in there when Kim Daeyoon's younger sister Kim Seong arrived in response to his phone call. She had traditional Korean garb on, as opposed to her brother's preference for Western clothes. As for her being supposedly a "plain Jane," it was only the lack of make-up there to fully bring out her complexion. Her shy smile was pretty in its own way, with the small mouth that she had and the way that she nervously looked at us before Kim spoke to her in Korean.

Melissa and I looked at each other, nodded, and I told Kim, "You two should take your shower first, together. Melissa and I will wait until you're done. I want to see what happens with you showering together."

"I agree," Henry said, visibly hard at the idea of Kim Seong stripping to her natural state.

"Me, too," Farah added, just as nude as Henry and noticeably wet despite having toweled off. Kim Seong looked questioningly at her brother and he smiled, speaking again in Korean, to which she responded by undressing in front of him at last. When she was finally naked, we were shocked to see that she had no pubic hair at all. She had small, but nicely shaped tits, and her hips didn't seem too narrow in spite of Asian stereotypes. Her bottom looked especially beautiful, a bit on the firm side, but in a good way. Cautiously, she followed her brother to the shower and I heard the water go on as they began to bathe.

While the brother and sister showered, I kissed Melissa, Farah, and Henry each on the mouth, encouraging them to do the same to each other, which they gladly did. If we were all going to be lovers, I figured, we should act like it. That included more than just sex. It meant shows of affection, such as kisses, and it also meant snuggling, cuddling up, non-sexual activities such as movie nights and barbeques and parenting and so forth. It meant being kind to each other, even if in some ways the bondage that Farah and Henry were in was cruel. By now, I got the impression that neither of the dentists minded their situation in the least. On the contrary, they seemed to love their new lifestyle and enjoy Melissa's company, too.

When the two Kims returned, I saw a certain light go on in Seong's eyes, as if she had discovered something, and to my astonishment, I watched her kiss Melissa on the lips! She turned to me, as if asking permission, and I nodded, so she kissed Farah on the mouth as well, followed by her brother, me, and then Henry. As Melissa and I hit the showers, I heard some slurping and turned around to see Seong on her knees in front of her brother, sucking his dick.

"Well, that didn't take long, did it?" Melissa teased me as we began to shower.

"No, it didn't, that's true. But I think that Seong is attracted to her brother most of all. She didn't just move in with him because her marriage broke up. She moved in with him because she worshiped him. You can see it in her eyes. It was as if he were her husband, not her brother. If he asked her to cut out her own heart so that he could eat it in front of her, she would and still look at him with love as she lay dying. That is how she feels about her own brother, which is very sweet and hot, I think. Very sensual. Very romantic, too," I agreed while soaping her up and fondling her flesh.

"He was clearly shocked, though. He never saw it coming. Poor Kim had no clue. What is it with you men and not reading women's signals? You're not exactly subtle, are you? Seems that men have to be shown or told directly how a woman feels," Melissa replied while groping and washing me.

"That's because, with few exceptions, men think on a different level or in a different frequency or something. We're not about subtlety, true. Men appreciate candor, bluntness, directness. Saves time, doesn't waste it. It's the most efficient way to get what you want. Why drop hints? It's just not our way. On a different note, I think that each of you ladies should get gang-banged in the near future, what do you think? All three men inside you at once," I suggested, even as Melissa rubbed her now clean ass against my cock and I put the shampoo and conditioner in her hair.

"Oh, God, what a turn-on! The idea of you, Kim, and Henry inside my body at one time ... damn! I think that I would just keep cumming and not stop for hours, even after you three moved on to Seong and Farah. Just knowing that you three were doing the same to them as you did to me would be a real turn-on as well. I also want to see each of you guys get a reverse gang-bang as well as perhaps some more gay sex. Perhaps I should explore the ladies, too. Farah's your willing slave, it seems. Would she obey you and eat me out, not to mention let me eat her out? She seems delicious, as does Seong," Melissa asked me while now grinding against my dick under the hot jets.

"I'm sure that she would and also that Henry will bend over for whomever I say. If I want to use his ass, he'll let me. Same thing with Kim. He'd let him fuck his ass, I'm sure. Henry is totally mine, as is Farah. They'll eagerly comply, trust me. I haven't owned them for long, but they've already made clear how eager they are to serve me, and I will make it increasingly obvious that part of serving me is serving you, though I remain their actual and ultimate Master," I responded as I began rubbing her clit while she trapped my prick between her buns.

"Okay, I'm getting very hot and bothered here, and we still have more fucking to do. Let's dry off, so you can enjoy Seong's body at last and I can sample Farah. I want badly to devour her!" Melissa pleaded with me and I winked as I turned off the faucet and helped her out of the shower.

After drying off, we walked in to find Seong lying on the sofa with her legs spread and Kim Daeyoon, her own brother, balls deep inside her. His buns looked very nice as he pushed in and out of his own sister, much to her delight, of course. He fucked good and hard, while Henry was busy eating Farah's twat and making her moan. It was clear that they were all very much in the mood for more steamy sex, as were we, so for now, I flipped Melissa over and spread her cheeks to rim her sweet booty. This made her moan, whimper, and even squeal a bit as I tongued her glorious crack, eating that ass for all it was worth. I also had to work hard not to let her knees buckle too much while we screwed.

After several more minutes of tasting my wife's delicious bottom, even licking her buns now and then, I noticed that I wasn't alone in licking her. Henry and Farah had both started, with Henry sucking her clit and Farah tonguing her pussy lips, which was more than enough to send Melissa into the stratosphere with her triple delight. She screamed, cursed, moaned, and shivered, her juices sliding down to her feet as we ate her to repeated orgasms.

By now, Seong was cumming loudly and shouting things in Korean while Kim continued his final strokes, before he finally grunted out his release, his balls spilling their contents through his dick into his sister's twat. As he pulled out, he grinned at us and I got up to take his place, my cock more than ready to plunder Seong's twat. She looked at me with a shy smile and giggled, realizing that I was about to fuck her the same way that her brother just did. She didn't resist, however, and it soon became clear why.

"My brother wants you to fuck me. He says that I will live with all of you, just like him. He says that you fuck me, and then Henry fucks me, too. He says that you are married, but your wife will fuck him and Henry, too. And Farah, she is Henry girlfriend? She fuck you guys, too?" Seong declared as I entered her fine pussy, screwing her with the help of the lube that Kim's cum just became.

Kim, meanwhile, got busy licking, only now he ate Farah out, which delighted me as well, while Henry kept licking my wife's twat. It was apparent that Farah liked being eaten out for sure, judging by her ecstatic reaction while Kim tasted her. After several more minutes of this, they switched, but not in the way that I expected. Melissa started licking Farah while Henry went down on Kim, sucking his cock for the hell of it. This simply added to the pleasure and Farah later confessed to me that, given the taboo nature of homosexuality in her own Islamic faith, lesbian sex got her to an even faster orgasm than before.

While this transpired, I continued screwing sweet Seong, kissing her face and neck as I used her wonderful snatch. Her legs were soon on my shoulders, which gave me more control and I deliberately played with the outside of her asshole as well. She reacted to that with an amazing degree of enthusiasm, so I inched my fingers inside her bottom a little, which drove her wild. Pretty soon, we had an awesome, if rather fast-paced, momentum going, my hips thrusting me good and hard inside her slippery twat.

At last, of course, the sexual energy in the room was too much. Seong came rather messily on my dick, squirting and even peeing a little on me. After I came, though, that was swiftly cleaned off by Farah's mouth as she crawled over from where she had been, Melissa following her to lick her ass from behind. I found myself in a sixty-nine with Farah, my tongue pleasuring her pussy and her butt as well, while she continued to lick, suck, and even kiss my prick. Henry lined up and began fucking Seong, while Kim began sucking Melissa's tits, much to her gratification.

This latest phase of the swap continued for several more minutes, until Seong came yet again and Henry spilled his seed inside her, which pleased all of us, but especially Kim's sister, who had now been with four men in her lifetime, not just the one who had been her husband before he left her. I later discovered that her ex had dumped her because he found her masturbating and considered that disgusting, especially since she had been saying her brother's name while she jilled off. Well, that would not be a problem here, would it?

As we all sat down and recovered ... and Farah washed out her mouth of any traces of Seong's piss, I decided that it was time to chill and watch TV a bit. We had been fucking wildly for a good part of the day already, but it would be nice to talk, snack, have a beer or something, and just get used to each other's company for a while. If we were going to live together, it was high time to get to know each other much better, wasn't it?