The Descending of Jessica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you thinking?" He asked.

"Just how much I love you" I said as I touched the side of his face, before leaning down to kiss him again.

He rolled us over so that I was on my back, my legs in the air around him, and I thought of nice it would be to finish this way, me on my back, comfortably receiving his cum. Brent had other ideas though and pulled his cock from me.

"You want to try something else?" he asked as I stared at his hard wet cock.

"What did you have in mind? I smiled.

"Turn over and let me take you from behind?"

Okay, so I already figured Brent was an ass man, but after my first anal session the night before had left me an emotional wreck, not from the sex itself but from the degrading ass juice licking things I couldn't' help but doing in my excitement that left me feeling demeaned and filthy, I figured he would leave my damn shit pipe alone for awhile. On the other hand, I had told him this morning I would do it again sometime. Damn me and my big mouth.

"Just be gentle"

"Okay" he replied.

I rolled over, pushed my face into the pillow. I knew that he knew to lube both he and I up first, but instead of the cool lube, I felt his hot tongue on my ass. This had driven me wild the first night we were together, as well as last night when I lost control. I dutifully reached back and opened my cheeks for his invading tongue, as he probed my delicate backside and every nerve in my body arose in unison and cried out for sex. I don't know what it is about having my asshole licked that sets me off, but Brent had found my sexual Achilles heel and in about a minute I went from nice suburban girlfriend to cock hungry slut, willing to be degraded just for a bit of his sweet hard cock.

As he licked my backside, I began bucking my hips to get more of his tongue inside my dark canal. I moaned and cried, striking the bed with my fist until my body made me stop so that I could again hold my butt open for his invading flesh. And once I was totally out of my mind, speaking in tongues and shaking all over, my pussy juice dripping to the sheets, he stopped.

I felt the warmth of his body in the cool room hovering behind me, about to enter, and it occurred to me "He didn't use any lube. Fuck this is going to hurt!"

Instead though, just as I looked over my shoulder, what little bit of my mind that was working imploring me to tell him to stop, he entered me. He entered my hot, wet, dripping, convulsing pussy, and I came right then. There was just no stopping it, it was the best feeling I had ever had as I felt each inch of him slide into my sopping wet fuck hole.

Brent did use my ass, but only as a hand grip on my hips as I fucked my pussy violently back towards him. My mind melted and I entered a world of pure animal lust and sexuality. As he began fucking my cunt, sliding his cock into depths he had never explored, each stroke causing the head of his dick to ram gently into my cervix with that not unpleasent jab of alarm, another thing happened. I had heard of a G spot from my research, but had never gone looking for mine, if indeed I had one. Until this time all my orgasms had been from my clit, caused by my fingers, or lately Brent's mouth and penis. Brent of course, being the trailblazer in my sexuality, found it with the head of his dick on the first stroke of doggy style, To cap it off, his shaft would stroke my clit as well, and as he plunged into me his balls also joined the cause of making me lose my mind by slapping it gently as well.

I became a molten body of fuck. I wasn't a girl anymore, my whole being was my vagina, as if the only reason I existed at that moment was to receive pleasure from Brent's cock sliding into me, each stroke causing a new wave of orgasm to descend, overlapping the last so it was in the end just one long cumming. I cried out, I moaned, I tried to catch fleeting breaths as he plowed away, I didn't think I could stand it and I never wanted it to end. My cunt spasmed with a mind of its own, squeezing his cock and trying to milk his sweet hot cum from it. I had no control over what my body was doing to him, I only hoped he was enjoying me as much as I was his dick.

Finally, after either 10 minutes or a lifetime, I couldn't say for sure, Brent squeezed my hips hard, hard enough to leave little bruises in the morning that I saw as a badge of honor, yelped, there is no other word for the noise that came from his lips, and dumped his load deep inside me as my pussy contracted in its seemingly permanent orgasmic state.

We both collapsed, he a top me and still deep within me. I felt nothing but security, joy and happiness as he rested, mostly on my back, as we both tried to catch our breath. Finally, with the sweet nastiness that I loved, Brent softened and fell out of me, a generous dollop of his seed and my juice dripping out of me as he did.

Brent rolled off of me, but I'm not sure when. Even though he wasn't fucking me any longer, the depth of my orgasm, which felt like it was coming from inside my pussy and from my clit at the same time, was still tingling through out me.

As I returned to earth, it occurred to me that I had been just as out of my mind tonight as I had the night before, but this time Brent knew my limits and was there to bring me back safely. I returned from the state of ecstasy and found that for several minutes at least he had been gently dragging is fingertips around my back, caressing me so softly that I had not even noticed. I loved him now more than ever, and now only wanted to sleep so I could wake up and love him more tomorrow.

"Hey" I said as I finally rolled over to face Brent.

"Hey" he smiled. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you. I don't think so, but thank you. I just want to be beautiful to you."

"You are. You're the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You're silly." I smiled, but my stomach was tingling from the loving flattery.

"You really don't see it do you?" he asked.

"No, I really don't. I'm too tall, and my boobs are too small for a tall girl, and my hair only looks good when I curl it and fuck with it for an hour an"

"Don't do that" he interrupted.

"Don't do what?"

"Don't go looking for your faults, if you have faults other folks are happy to find them for you, and none of the things you just said are true anyway. You should be a model. You want to know what scares me? I'm scared one day you'll wake up and realize you can do much better than me and be gone."

"Don't be stupid. I'm not that pretty, and I'm certainly not that vain. And, shit Brent, you're hot. You were always the hottest guy at school. So shut up. And stop being such a pussy, I'm not ever going to leave you. You're stuck with me it looks like." I said smiling. "Besides, I would have to teach another guy to eat my ass." I laughed.

"I was worried you thought it might be demeaning again." he said, surprisingly serious.

"Don't be silly. Its only degrading when I do it. When you do it, its because you love me and want my ass to be happy." I giggled.

Brent's silence told me I needed to say something else, but I wasn't sure what. "Look, I tried it on you, and I just couldn't do it. If you want, I will try it again, but I don't' really want to. Its just not my thing to lick your butt. Even though your butt looks delicious." I smiled.

"You're the one with the great butt. Let me ask you, what do you think the guys at school used to say about you?" Brent asked.

"That I was prude that wouldn't put out." I said, because I knew it to be true and because I was okay with it.

"Some did, but mostly they talked about your ass. You have the greatest ass ever. That's why I wanted to kiss it and lick it to begin with. I'm not even an ass guy, I'm a leg man. But of course you have the longest, most perfect legs ever too. And don't complain about having to curl your hair and shit. I love your hair when it's wet and in a pony tail in the morning before you do all that shit. You are more beautiful with no make up wearing sweats than any other woman is after a day at the salon in lingerie. So stop fretting over your looks and accept that you are beautiful. Besides, when you put yourself down, it sounds like you are insulting my girlfriend. And nobody does that!" he smiled.

"Okay. I'll try not to insult your slutty cocksucking girlfriend" I grinned.

"See? You can't do that, stop with the negative image."

"What negative image? I suck your cock. I love sucking your cock. I want to spend my life sucking your cock. I don't' see sucking your cock as a negative at all, I'm quite proud of being your cock sucker.You need to come to grips with the fact that your girlfriend is a cock sucker." I smiled gleefully just to irritate him.

"Well, I like eating your ass. Your cute, pink super tight ass," He grinned.

"Good, because I want you to feel like you can kiss my ass whenever you want!" I laughed.

"I thought you didn't like it." he said, suddenly serious.

"What? No, I love it. I just don't like doing it to you. I wouldn't of tied to if you doing it to me didn't make me so out of control."

"I don't like you doing it to me either. It feels really weird. And you didn't lose control tonight."

'Bullshit!" Isaid, slapping him teasingly with a throw pillow. "When you stopped I was so out of my mind I thought you were about to fuck my asshole without lube, I and I was ready to let you! I was totally out of control, but you know something?

"What?"

"I knew you were there to keep me from hurting myself, and I trusted you to not hurt me. Either physically or emotionally." I said.

"Good" he said as he fell back into the pillows to finally go to sleep. "We made a lot of progress on trust today."

I smiled and considered his words and thought, "For a dumb guy he can be pretty smart sometimes." I lay my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me.

I don't recall having ever slept better.


Come back for Part VII in a few days. Jessie's world is about to become difficult.

12