All Comments on 'The Descent'

by eternal_student

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tangledweedtangledweedover 6 years ago
Romance in a whorehouse

Not sure how you managed to do it, but you made a believable romance blossom in a not quite as believable whorehouse. The ethics lessons were a nice bonus.

grriz1grriz1over 6 years ago
I enjoyed it.

This was the first time I had the opportunity to read your work. I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to reading some additional pieces.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 6 years ago
Nicely written

I guess I went to the wrong school. I had to endure the insufferable intellectual mind games of Philosophy but missed out on the nooky club. Kant was way too cerebral. Ethics is not all in your head. It needs to include your heart too. At least Schopenhauer had some passion and was familiar with Buddhism.

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 6 years ago
Great job

At last, a good novella with halfway believable characters and some intellectual content! Really enjoyed this one and hope to read far more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nicely done in every way!

I could certainly come up with several different endings - some continuing for much longer - but this was a good one and finished up everything in a good way. No complaints at all, except for the vote average that should be higher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereternal_student@eternal_student
I find myself always learning. About the world. About people. And about the depths of our own desires. Then, I write about that.