The Desire Principle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped the shirt, which thankfully made essentially no sound as the loose cloth created an immediately disheveled looking pile as it touched down. He had been moving into position to see who was working today so that he could guess at how many annoyed glances he would get as he was rung up, and discovered that one of the two employees must be a relatively new hire. The woman currently operating the register had auburn hair and iridescent blue eyes, and was wearing a mini-skirt and a unique short hooded sweater, and a name tag that read, 'Rosa.'

Jake's heart very nearly strangled him as it jumped up into his throat. Even knowing that the likelihood of his accidental stumble at dropping his shirt being noticed was slim, he still made to snatch it up quickly and move out of sight. He attempted to calm himself, both his nerves and his growing erection at being suddenly reminded of her tantalizing tease with the rubber cock. He got his breathing down and formulated a bit of a plan, this time knowing that he could take a little longer since she was a little less likely to simply wander away. When he thought that he had come up with an acceptable approach, he turned and strode out to the register.

His timing was perfect, as he was the only customer near the checkout, and the other employee had just wandered off to restock the window display. He placed his desired purchase on the counter and waited for her to give him the cue he needed.

Though Rosa's eyes did flick up and see him, she seemed to react no differently than if he were any other customer. She reached for the shirt and began to fumble to get her laser scanner to read the barcode. Jake panicked for a moment as he worried that there had been some misunderstanding.Oh God, what if she was looking at someone behind me before? He started to chicken out, and then realized that she was addressing him.

"So... nothing else?" She looked at him flatly, making it clear that there was no way that she had any interest in him other than to pay and leave.

Even as Jake's heart and hopes sank, his eyes locked with hers and he was immediately lost again. He knew the effect wasn't natural, but the stark contrast between the crystal blue of her irises and the deep red of her mascara bound him, and he began to remember the journey he had taken earlier to get there. He was pulled from his little fugue by a slight pinch in his chest, and then noted that there was also a change occurring in Rosa's expression.

She seemed confused for a moment, and then relaxed, and finally she ceased staring through Jake and met his gaze meaningfully. She sighed a little, but not in exasperation, and leaned in to speak in lower tones. Placing one hand on the shirt on the counter she throatily said, "Are you sure this is going to fit?"

Jake couldn't miss the undertones, but in his mild inexperience he wasn't quite capable of putting his finger on the exact innuendo she was trying to make was. He didn't have more than a moment to ponder it when she finished, "How about we go to the dressing room in the back and find out?"

Damn, was the best Jake could muster in his mind as he realized that all of his efforts in coming up with a lead-in were wasted. At the same time he knew that this store had no dressing room that he had ever seen. Rosa was already turning though, and Jake had to quickly snatch his garment and attempt to follow, taking a slightly different route to seem as if he was moving independently of her.

Rosa flagged down the stocking employee in the front. "I'm taking ten," she called, waving a hand dismissively.

"You just got back from lunch half an hour ago," returned the girl by the window, still carrying a full load of clothing under one arm.

Rosa just shrugged, turning away and heading toward the rear of the store. "Whatever," she said with the most sincere sound of insincerity Jake had ever heard. The other employee did not look amused.

As Rosa reached a short hallway near the back wall, Jake still many strides behind, she slipped in, glanced over her shoulder, and opened the first of two doors marked with signs clearly indicating that they were for employees only. She released the door to elicit a loud thunk sound as it fell closed, making it appear as if she had ducked inside while she actually continued on deeper into the passage. Jake followed with an impressed smirk, but his heart was pounding as he still attempted to wrap his mind around the fact that this was actually happening.

He stayed on Rosa's heels as she slipped a key into the second door and opened it smoothly with deft movements. Jake couldn't help but turn to glance behind as he entered the room, possessed with the concern and thrill of being caught. He saw no one from the vantage point afforded by the tight passage, and breathed a slight sigh of relief as the door closed to block his view and clicked into a locked position automatically.

His experience of absolute ferocity from the previous night left him a little surprised when he didn't feel anyone groping at him immediately after closing the door, but as he turned around he received his explanation. The two of them were in an impeccably clean restroom. Rosa was facing away from him now, standing roughly halfway between the toilet and sink and was bent nearly far enough to touch her nose to the floor, her thumbs tucked into the waistband of a pair of white cotton briefs. Jake thought that particular accessory odd at first, until he realized with a little rush of excitement that they were intended to match the theme of her schoolgirl skirt.

She expertly plied the undergarment from between her legs and stepped out of it one foot at a time, then stood and gazed at Jake with a sultry smile. He could just barely detect the aroma of feminine musk that now began to fill the air, and he felt himself jump a little, his throbbing erection straining for freedom from his restricting pants.

Still not nearly as pushy as he had been expecting, Rosa just allowed her grin to expand at the slight jump she saw. She leaned back against the wall of the room, which Jake now noticed seemed to be handicap accessible with handrails running along three walls. Rosa made a soft cooing noise, which faded into a low "Mmmmmm." She looked anticipatory, and then swiftly pivoted on the ball of one foot, turning to face the wall. She placed her hands on the rail and took a small step backward, jutting her pelvis back at Jake. She looked at him over her shoulder through narrowed eyes and said, almost pleadingly, "Don't you want to see if it fits?"

Jake dropped the shirt again, a little more purposefully but still without conscious thought. He attempted to casually step forward, resulting in something more like a lurch. Rosa giggled quite naturally, sounding even more enticing given the very un-giggle-like nature that her image produced. She straightened up a bit and turned partially, saying, "You look like you don't quite have your land legs yet, sailor." She turned one corner of her mouth up in a smirk and finished off with, "No need to rush. How about atest dive?" She stepped over to a bench that ran the length of one wall and plopped down. Slowly she parted her legs, a hand tracing gently up her inner thigh.

It was a little alarming at first that she was so devoted to her own pleasure. Jake began to wonder again if this 'bring you your hearts desire' bullshit was, well, bullshit. He stopped himself from spending more than a moment on it, worried that if he decided it to be a hoax that he would lose his confidence. For the time being he just guessed that he must have some subconscious desire to gratify a woman with his mouth, and assumed a kneeling position between Rosa's legs. She leaned her head back before he was even close, and sighed with contentment.

Jake realized that he was indeed about to pleasure Rosa, but was a little concerned that he would not be up to the task. He had performed pretty much all of the standard (hetero-) sexual acts up to, but not including, anal sex. That didn't mean that he was any good at them though, and the handful of partners he had performed cunnilingus on hadn't really been forthcoming with a lot of advice. Never one to keep a lady waiting though, he leaned forward and placed a hand on each thigh. Rosa jumped slightly at his touch, and Jake jumped slightly at her jump. Her smile was enough of a sign for him to know that all was well, and he moved in closer.

He tested experimentally with a long and gentle lick at her outer lips, and was now in such a position to realize that either Rosa's hair color was entirely natural, or she was very devoted to keeping up appearances. As he moved for his second and slightly more aggressive pass with his tongue he allowed his eyes to focus on the trim fuzz above her mound. She didn't seem to be going for any particular shape, though she did keep the hair about an inch away from her lips and not too long overall. On his third stroke Jake allowed his nose to nuzzle the edge of the hairline, and though Rosa didn't seem to get anything out of it, he felt a slight stirring in himself.

Tongue now parting her lips and pushing slightly into her entrance, his reward was the sweet taste of her innate lubrication, and he licked at it vigorously. Jake was getting quite worked up, but not nearly to the extent of his partner. She gently released an 'ooh' or 'aah' in time with each increasingly persistent lap of his tongue. Eventually, both believing that he had tormented her sufficiently and not enough, he lengthened his licks to flick against her clitoris, becoming quick and insistent at the end of each pass. The first such maneuver earned Jake the soft sound of a sharp intake of breath. After that she seemed to anticipate the action and so would tense up just before, riding the sensation breathlessly. Jake was annoyed with this, and so stopped the tongue flicking until she relaxed again, and then began doing it at random intervals.

He removed his right hand from her left leg gently, which resulted in Rosa's soft pleading as she believed that he was getting up. A low "Uh-ah-mmm," escaped her as she felt his index finger smoothly slip into her tight passage, and he began to lick almost exclusively against the hood and bud above her entrance, finger-fucking her slowly. She was quite slick, and Jake knew that she needed no further preparation. Still, he was enjoying the quivers and shakes that rocked her spontaneously as he tongued or rubbed a particularly sensitive location.

With a devilish grin he stopped licking at the apex of one stroke, halting his mouth where it was. Rosa did not have time to protest as he enclosed his pursed lips below her hood and applied a little suction. She growled in pleasure at the intense stimulation of her clit, and Jake increased the speed of his finger's thrusting. As he did so he felt something on his head and realized that Rosa had reached down to pull him closer with her hands. He grinned around her, alternating between gentle sucking and darting his tongue out to swirl around her bud.

As a memory from earlier resurfaced, Jake also removed his left hand and positioned it on her outer thigh. She didn't get the message at first, but with his gentle urging she moved one leg and then the other to rest on his shoulders. Her hands returned to the railing to help keep her upright, and she carefully squeezed with her thighs, attempting to be as gentle as possible to avoid hurting him, but as he continued to tongue her she would occasionally spasm and clench down. Jake didn't mind one bit, and began getting more and more aggressive to attempt to encourage her.

Jake had, as of yet, only brought one woman to orgasm through oral stimulation, but he began to believe that if he truly desired to repeat that, things would be coming to a head very soon. Abruptly his hopes were dashed as Rosa threw her legs open and put a hand under his chin to pull his attention upward. Jake's finger somewhat reflexively slid from her entrance, as he was concerned that something was wrong, and he waited for her to indicate the problem.

"Why aren't you fucking me yet?"

Jake was a little surprised by Rosa's words, but didn't allow it to hinder the zeal with which he lifted himself to kneel before her. He quickly tore open the button and fly of his pants, retrieving a startlingly hard seven inches as he pushed the slacks down around his thighs. He had foregone undergarments this morning, leaving his cock pulsing rhythmically just inches from her eager pussy with little hesitation.

A moment's concern washed over him as he realized that he had no protection, and he couldn't be certain that she was clean. He sensed just a slight heat in his chest, and knew intuitively that if there had been a concern before, it was now gone.

Rosa must have read his hesitation as trepidation. "Don't chicken out now, Stud." Jake's eyes shot up to meet hers, and he noticed a thin sheen of sweat on her brow. "I won't bite," she continued, "unless you're into that stuff."

Jake really wasn't, but any offer from her that was even remotely sexual at this point was almost sure to get him on board. Given the choice between more kinky horseplay and the genuine, real-deal fucking however, he had to pick the latter. He leaned forward a little, eyes glancing back down to confirm that he was on course. As his head just barely brushed against her lips he hesitated again, this time for effect. She growled erotically at the tease and reached for his hips with one hand.

Jake was falling back into the rhythm of things, but even with the surge of power he felt at the realization of what he was doing, he couldn't possibly try to play hard to get with a partner so enthusiastic. He allowed Rosa to tug him closer, and as she did the first three inches of his shaft pressed into her unopposed. They both gasped, and shared a mutual thrill as that moment froze in time. Though he had spent a notable amount of time entrapped in the beauty of her eyes already today, he now found entirely new meaning there. He could have just stayed in that pose for days, searching those hypnotizing eyes.

He was apparently not allowed to do that, as Rosa softly urged him forward by pulling her legs in to nudge the back of his thighs with her heels. Jake took the hint and crept forward a little on his knees, but was careful not to push much deeper into her. She squealed quietly in protest, but quieted a little as he pushed in another inch and a half to appease her, and then another. She began to lean her head back, and Jake was forced to react quickly or lose his opportunity.

He pushed in the remaining length of his cock and came to rest with his balls pressed up between them. Rosa reacted to the sudden completion of his entry by looking forward to find his eyes again, and when she did found rather his mouth as he pressed it to hers. Jake had realized that he hadn't even kissed her yet, and felt that it could not go on.

At first she seemed to protest, her body tense and her lips tightly closed. Jake would have none of this, and he slowly pulled out and then pumped his rod back into her now very wet vagina. This eased her body some, and Jake was able to dart a tongue between her lips. He was concerned that this would cause her to recoil, as he was certain that he still smelled and tasted of her. To his delight and surprise, she seemed to be encouraged by his actions. Her returned kissing was passionate and vigorous, and her legs pulled at him again. He pressed his pelvis into her, not sure how he was even able to penetrate her any deeper, but she moaned in approval all the same.

Jake started an easy pattern at first of drawing himself away until only his head remained resting inside her, and then pressed forward quickly but carefully until he was entirely immersed. On particularly swift or strong strokes he was greeted with a quiet grunt, and she trembled each time he drew out too far and slipped free to brush her clit. He would realign himself and press forward with even greater fervor.

Rosa tightened her grip on him with her legs eventually, disallowing his usual tactic. He struggled to continue however, pulling back just slightly and then leaning into her with most of his weight. She continued to maneuver her legs to restrict his motion more and more, and eventually he was simply pulling his pelvis back with a short trust of his hips and reversing momentum to refill her. The moans she was generating became more ragged at this, and he realized that her positioning of him had been devious and intentional. He rewarded her by picking up his pace, but felt that he could not hold out for long.

Jake's momentum stayed strong for about another minute or two before he realized that this would all be over very quickly. Rosa's still clothed chest was heaving now, and she looked at him with thirsty eyes, her mouth hanging open slightly as she attempted to breathe. This all made it that much more difficult for Jake to do what he needed to, but he simply bit his lip and followed through. He pulled free of her, halting his orgasm's build just in time.

"God... damn it!" spat Rosa, shuddering once, and then again. She was nearly glaring at Jake.

He thought for a moment, and then asked a little shyly, "Did you just...?"

"No!" she cut off, clearly upset but still horny. "Why did you stop?"

"I was too close, I..." he trailed off, embarrassed and also confused. He was questioning the Heart again. She seemed to have no regard for his orgasm, caring only about her own. But his previous encounter had been quite the opposite. This time he was not prevented his thought process, but decided to stop it on his own to attend to matters at hand.

He stood quickly, leaving Rosa's face perilously close to his sensitive erection. She looked up at him with a speculative glance that let him know what she thought he wanted. For a moment he recalled the intense orgasm of the previous day, and a gentle heat emanated from the Heart again, but he stopped it by quickly reaching down and pulling Rosa to her feet. His desire may have been for immediate gratification, but that wasn't what his conscious mind wanted.

Rosa seemed quite shocked at his sudden manhandling, but as he continued to guide her she relaxed and assisted his conduction. He returned her to the original position she had suggested to him; She faced the wall, now leaning against it with hands (and breasts) supporting her. Her ass was sticking out behind her, hips turned slightly to grant him access to her inviting slit. Jake stepped entirely out of his pants, and gently nudged her feet further apart. He couldn't help realizing how nonchalantly he was behaving, and noted that he should investigate this aspect of the Heart as well.

Positioning his head near her sopping tunnel, he spared himself a moment to admire her round and firm cheeks. He gripped her right buttock lightly as he used his left hand to take hold of himself. A little nudge forward pressed his tip into her pussy, eliciting a little sigh, as if she were comforted by his presence inside her. He drew out again, to a low whimper of despair, and leaned in to rub himself against her clit. She continued to moan softly even as he pulled away, sliding his lubricated tip back across her lips and entrance, and traced all the way up to the rosebud of her asshole. She did not immediately recoil, or really react at all, and Jake felt the beginnings of an inclination come on.

He begrudgingly guided his shaft back to her vagina, realizing that he was still not certain if the Heart was responsible for this encounter, and he'd rather not mess things up with a gamble of that magnitude. He pushed forward with a smooth motion, and as her tight walls enclosed him he forgot all of his previous intentions.