The Desire Principle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosa's pussy seemed distinctly tighter from this angle, and judging by her soft murmurs Jake assumed that he was reaching some particularly sensitive spots as well. She even seemed to be squeezing him, and he felt that his orgasm was already close. Slowing a little, he attempted to give himself a little more longevity.

She continued to groan, but her tone seemed less focused. She turned back and gazed soulfully into Jake's eyes. He locked her gaze and worried that it would send him over the edge. It didn't, but as she uttered in a low grow, "Harder," he feared for his stamina.

Jake leaned forward and supported himself against the wall with both hands resting near Rosa's head, and set himself against the floor. He pulled out until only his head remained, and then thrust in to the hilt with one movement. Rosa groaned and allowed more of her weight to be supported by the wall, and Jake pulled back for a second strong thrust.

For a few more moments Jake repeated the long and forceful fucking, but his legs tired quickly and it was not prolonging his eruption by much. He reached down to hold Rosa's hips with his hands, still leaning over her, and built up a swifter tempo.

"Ungh... Ooh," she began. Her fingers began to flex, as if she were some cat pawing at a potential bed. Jake was already having trouble holding on, but Rosa made it worse as she started to push back against him. On each second or third thrust he was greeted by her ass, slapping against his thighs as his balls swung ahead to impact with her swollen lips. "Oh, hmmm... Fuck me," she pleaded hoarsely. He was happy to oblige.

With his end finally and unavoidably approaching, Jake returned one of his hands to the wall for balance and support, and snaked the other down in front of Rosa and between her legs. Her head snapped to one side and she looked at him through half-closed eyes. She appeared to have a begging expression, and as Jake's middle finger pulled back her hood and started to tickle her clit he was unable to determine if she was begging him to stop or continue.

Jake stayed the course, pounding into her with all of the strength he could muster, and the tickle in his loins began to take him over. His toes curled and his vision blurred, and just when he felt that he was on the edge, a flick against Rosa's bud caused her to clench down onto his thrumming member. He pulled back to her entrance one last time, and as he felt his cock head being clenched, he came.

He thrust fully back into Rosa, the first jet of his hot semen exploding into her as he reached the deepest he had gone yet. Her moans continued unaltered, but her eyes opened a little as she realized what was happening. She clenched them shut and humped back against Jake several more times, then pressed into him forcefully as his second spurt continued to fill her. She shrieked and went rigid, again attempting to make eye contact over her shoulder.

As the two both rode the last sensations of their orgasms, Rosa enjoying the feeling of hot cum oozing around the cock inside her and Jake was tantalized by the post climactic tremors of the pussy he was locked with, they gently interwove. Jake wrapped one hand around Rosa's taut tummy, the other very lightly grazed over the outer surface of her puffy lips. Rosa in turn reached behind her, low with one hand to grasp at Jake's nude ass, and the other high to clutch at the back of his head and pull him into a position that allowed their tongues to dance in another intimate kiss. They remained thus until Jake's deflating cock could no longer remain within her, and gently disengaged.

Jake almost immediately went to the chore of figuring out how to get himself back into his pants without creating a large stain, and resolved to wiping himself off on a bit of bathroom tissue, but decided to tuck his shirt in for good measure. He would almost have not noticed Rosa ducking out of the room had she not stopped in the door and turned to him to say, "Hey. What's your name?"

Taken aback, Jake did have to admit that they really hadn't exchanged names, and he only knew hers from the tag that she was now readjusting. "Uh, Jacob. Jake," he answered.

"Cool," was her only reply, in the same disinterested tone she had spoken to her coworker in, and she was gone.

Jake carefully extracted himself from the restroom and hallway without being detected, and wandered toward the cash register. The shirt he was intending to purchase was not in the room, so he assumed that Rosa had taken it back to the counter. She had, and was standing there looking entirely ambivilent to everything, as all of the employees here tended to.

He approached and said in a shaky voice, "Uh, so..."

"Did everythingfit?" she quipped, emphasizing perfectly to remain in her noncommittal tone while getting her point across. She had a very slight grin on her lips.

"Uh... yeah," came his reply, and he glanced about nervously.

Rosa rattled off his total, took his currency, returned his change and bagged his shirt. He noticed that she had done it all with her left hand, the right one being tucked behind the counter in front of her. In response to his questioning glance she slowly lifted her hand into view, and brought it to her mouth. Jake could clearly see a slightly opaque white fluid on her middle finger, and his jaw fell open as she popped the digit in her mouth, extracting it clean a moment later and sending the hand back out of sight.

Jake felt his deflated shaft waken a little, and turned sheepishly to escape, fearing that the Heart would sense his interest again and get him into a lot of trouble. Assuming that it didn't ward off such trouble, that is, but he believed that he had quite enough testing of the trinket for today.

As Jake was exiting the storefront he heard an annoyed voice ask, "That was ten minutes? What the hell were you doing? I was swamped out here."

Noncommittally he heard, "Fuck off."