The Desire Principle: Earth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still not satisfied with his angle however, Gail was forced to put great trust in his strength. He lifted Carrie's other leg, sharing the support of her entire weight between his two biceps and the trunk of the tree. She shrieked quietly, and giggled as Gail's support swayed unsteadily for a moment. Her giggle faded into a soft purr as his tongue resumed its exercises of exploring her sex and seeking out new nerves to tickle.

When Gail was comfortable in his new position he angled his neck up a little more and began to furiously tongue at Carrie's clitoris. She took a sharp breath and clenched her thighs against Gail's head for support. He was not slowed. Carrie began to shudder and moan loudly into the wilderness, Gail flicking against her bud and pushing at her hood all the while as if she were perfectly still. When she began to buck her hips he was finally forced to push at her or risk losing contact, and even now his tongue was getting tired and weaker. When he felt that he could persist no more, he stopped his motion entirely for just seconds, which allowed Carrie to catch several rasping breaths, thinking that it was over.

She was proven to be quite wrong as Gail pushed his face forward and pressed back Carrie's hood with his upper lip. The stimulation caused her to tense, and then shriek when Gail began to suck on her tender clit. Within moments of the direct suction being applied to her most sensitive spot, Carrie began to quake with a powerful orgasm. "Ungh," she moaned, "Oh God. Fuck!" Her feeble attempt at forming words failed miserably as the rest of the sound that passed her lips could only be described as unintelligible growling. Gail's face was already quite slick, but as the pussy before him clenched and relaxed he was rewarded with even more lubrication. He continued as long as he dared before pulling back just slightly and lapping at the dripping lips, attempting to get a taste of every drop so that none was wasted.

Gail gently eased Carrie's feet back to the ground, her legs quivering unsteadily. She continued to pant as she lay against the leaning tree, catching her breath while Gail rose to stand before her. They locked eyes, Carrie unable to speak as her breast continued to heave. For once Gail was the one smirking with confidence, and Carrie was in no way inclined to stop him. By her reckoning, he had earned it.

"Are you sure you don't do this often?" she quipped, forcing a laugh despite her trouble getting air.

With a bashful smile Gail uncertainly said, "Thanks?"

Carrie just laughed, a little more easily this time. She took a moment to secure her feet and then leaned forward from the trunk and stepped toward Gail. As she gracefully folded her arms over his shoulders she inhaled deeply, taking in her own aroma as it wafted off of him. The scent was erotic, serving to prepare her for the enjoyment still to come. She drew him even closer and gently kissed his neck, then nibbled it as she let one arm fall to her side. Gail tilted his head to give her better access, and enjoyed the sensation of her tongue and teeth on his skin as his cock, slightly deflated due to the concentration he applied to pleasuring Carrie, returned to full size.

In perfect time Carrie's hand found the base of Gail's prick. She lightly squeezed to test his girth, and he jumped. It was hard for her to deny that his size was impressive, at least in the regard she was able to gauge. She bit a little harder for her last then bent away to look at Gail properly. Her eyes drifted south until she was able to properly survey his manhood, and when she reached it they widened.

Although Carrie had not exactly seen an abnormally high number of male members in her time, she did feel that she had a fairly accurate grasp of what was average. Following the scale that she had formed from experience, she had to say that Gail stacked up as extraordinary by all regards. He measured at somewhere a little over eight inches, she assumed, and it was possible that he might have surpassed nine. She had already estimated his girth to be comparably impressive, but in clear view she realized that he must be nearly two inches in diameter.

She skeptically considered the Pure Heart. She wondered if she had perhaps subconsciously desired for Gail's endowment to be impressive, and if so she had in essence given him the blessing that she had previously been wowed by. Still, she supposed, that it was best not to look a gift horse in the mouth, and she figured that this horse was going to be giving her a mouthful as it was.

Though she had only just begun to count herself as a lucky girl, Carrie became a little embarrassed as the notion dawned that she may even have trouble accommodating him. The trepidation however quickly gave way to a thrill. Gail was by far the largest man she had ever encountered, and she suddenly felt giddy at the prospect of feeling herself filled to maximum capacity.

Gail broke into her waking fantasy with a forward question. "So, is turnabout fair play?"

Carrie grinned and began to nod her assent, already feeling her knees buckle to come face-to-cock with the stud of her dreams, but stopped herself before following through. She knew that some part of her deeply wanted to suck on the monstrous dick she currently held in her slender fingers, but was that really what she wanted most? Certainly she could have her cock and eat it too, but the need to have itinside of her felt so much greater than her longing to simply slurp down a load of cum. After what amounted to only an instant of deliberation, Carrie changed her nod to a shake of the head, and Gail looked rightly confused.

Adding further to Gail's bewildered expression, Carrie lowered herself on unsteady legs until she was looking at her new lovers manhood, her ass perhaps a few inches from the ground. Gail's eyes watched her mouth as it lingered tantalizingly close, and when she parted her lips and exhaled a hot breath on his scrotum he felt that he was really going to get what he desired. Carrie's face bobbed closer as well, and swiveled to inspect his cock from many angles with her inviting mouth always just a hair's breadth from making contact. Gail was starting to go mad with the anticipation, but also felt that the wait would indeed be worth it. And then Carrie descended the rest of the way to rest her bottom on the soft grass, falling away and lying down in the turf.

Gail was allowed precious seconds to feel jilted by the denial before Carrie reached between her legs, spread her thighs, and used two fingers to pull away her outer labia and reveal the pink within. The look on her face said it all, and Gail felt that he might nearly explode right then as it became glaringly evident of what she was commanding him to do.

A thought came to Gail. "Do you, umm... A rubber?"

In response to Gail's poorly completed sentence, Carrie simply began laughing that melodious laugh that she laughed so well. Gail had no idea why she would shirk off the notion of protection, but he felt some odd sensation of security at witnessing her confidence. Composing herself, Carrie huskily commanded him, "Don't worry about that," and gestured for Gail to come closer. He did.

Carrie felt almost silly with how much she relished the soon to come sensation of Gail's unrealistically large penis being pressed into her. She imagined what it might feel like and how it might look, despite the fact that she knew that the actual sensation and sight were at hand. Gail was likewise rather anticipant, trembling almost imperceptibly as he watched himself approach her eager vagina as if it were not even under his control. The two were at that moment a more perfect pair than perhaps they ever could be, sharing equally in the joy of a first experience.

When the head of Gail's cock touched the soft pink flesh of Carrie's pussy they both immediately returned to the reality of the now. Their eyes shot up to meet one another, and then returned to the point of their union together. Carrie was lying with her back flat on the soft ground, knees bent and legs spread to be accommodating, her head lifted and neck strained. Gail's weight was divided between his knees which rested between Carrie's feet, and his hands which were planted on the earth on either side of her breasts. There they remained frozen as they savored their position. When Gail looked back up at Carrie's face, she gave a subtle nod, and he allowed the building urge in his hips to buck forward to take hold.

Gail's first thrust was just enough to get his head in, and Carrie grunted just a little in surprise. Despite knowing that it had been coming, the sheer size of the dick was still quite a powerful experience for Carrie to deal with. Gail paused, almost beginning to withdraw, but Carrie shook her head violently and scooted her ass toward him, driving the first full inch of his cock into her. She inadvertently cringed at the pressure within her, but she knew that the slight discomfort she was feeling would subside, and so she hid her expression as best she could. Unable to form words, she simply nodded emphatically for Gail to continue.

With an easy pace he allowed his weight to fall forward more and more, sinking two and then three inches into Carrie. The resistance provided by her tight pussy felt sublime. Even with the concerns for her wellbeing at the front of his mind, Gail was hard pressed not to press on a little harder. Carrie's breath could not be mistaken though, as it came in short gasps and rasping sighs. Gail waited at that depth for her to steady out, and as she slowly regained her composure she again indicated for him to continue, the nod now weaker as her brow was becoming quickly crowded with sweat.

In slipped Gail's next few inches, and while he found it easier to proceed he was forced to slow his approach for fear of becoming too sensitive himself and reaching a premature conclusion. With a little over two thirds of his shaft sheathed in Carrie, he gave another moment of pause for her to deal with it.

At this time Carrie gave her neck a rest and at her head in the cool grass. She swooned with pleasure, and was finally able to vocalize it. "Jesus, Gail. You... I've never had anyone this big. You're fucking amazing." She turned to see his face, which was either blushing or just flush with exertion. She gazed beyond him however to see the sky above. The canopy of vibrant green leaves and earth-toned branches was currently alight with the golden rays of the sun, swaying in a breeze that seemed to move the entire world. Far above was the great dome of the sky, a great steely grey hemisphere tinged blue by the early afternoon. The sun, lounging languidly on high, danced from cloud to cloud as they drifted along. Each seemed a little darker and heavier, and Carrie realized that the cool breeze might be indication of coming rain.

Perhaps believing that this was as far as he was permitted to go, Gail began to pull out to prepare for a second drive, but Carrie would have none of it. Her arms and legs sprang to life from their relaxed positions, hands clasping his shoulders and ankles crossing behind his buttocks. Gail eyed her with false suspicion and barely hidden anticipation, and she gazed back with an equally potent look of desire. Biting her lip Carrie contemplated the wisdom of her choice, but she knew that it was now or never. She tightened the muscles in her legs and reached around Gail's neck, lifting her shoulders off the ground as she pulled his pelvis to press firmly against hers. The remaining length of his rigid prick was forced into her, engorging her pussy as his balls slapped weightily against the soft cushion of her ass.

The sky seemed to all at once lose its color. Carrie's limbs felt as if they should be giving out but she simply gripped tighter, breasts and firm nipples pressing against Gail's chest, eyes wide with amazement at the part of her anatomy that were being touched for the first time. She was suddenly experiencing the world anew, and she wanted to hold herself in this moment forever. Her awareness was divided and yet focused, and she could feel the strong pulse of Gail's member inside of her while also listening to the gentle rustle of leaves all around. There was a unique oneness in this experience, bringing her at the same time closer to herself, closer to Gail, and closer to Mother Nature. Carrie was not even aware of the cry of pleasure that had erupted from her lips, but Gail had heard it, and he allowed himself a naughty grin of satisfaction.

Moments later as her muscles actually did begin to loosen, a few droplets of cool rain tapped against Carrie's forehead, Gail's back, and the ground all about them. Carrie simply closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side, and she felt Gail pulling slowly and easily out of her until only half of his shaft remained. All sensations of pain or discomfort washed away, Carrie allowed herself a heaving moan of pleasure when Gail thrust back into her. This motion came much more quickly than the first, and though Carrie did feel as if she could simply burst with the size of his cock, he was able to glide in easily thanks to the ample lubrication her excitement had provided. When Gail pulled out for a third plunge she found herself beginning to writhe beneath him, and as he reached full penetration she convulsed again to bring her breasts closer to his body.

Carrie's recent orgasm had faded to leave her senses diminished slightly, and so despite Gail's great length and girth she was allowed a slow build toward a pleasurable climax. The repeating sensation of Gail's prick steadily pumping into her acted like a form of hypnosis, blanketing her in a sense of serenity even as she trembled with delight.

Gail fell into a steady but pleasurable rhythm, drawing out half way and then sinking back into Carrie's slick passage to elicit another spasm or shudder each time, when he realized that he was being quite neglectful of one of Carrie's finest assets. The light rain had served to both moisten the two lovers' skin and also clean off the dirt that they had found its way onto their bodies in the initial phases of their fondling. Seizing his new opportunity, on his next thrust Gail craned his neck forward and parted his lips, planting them securely on Carrie's nipple. "Ooh," she sighed in content, and followed with a hissing, "Mmm yesssss..." as he swirled and swished his tongue.

Carrie's body was being teased and tantalized in exciting new ways, and she found that she could not be content to simply wriggle about beneath Gail as his mammoth cock plowed into her over and over again. Her hands reached around his sides and she began scratching at his back. Her fingernails were trim, unable to pierce skin, but with each humping motion he made she would scrabble at his skin and attempt to somehow pull him in deeper. She began tossing her head from side to side and pulling her own hips back so that Gail's strokes were longer and more stimulating. Amidst this all she still managed to moan and grunt, announcing to the forest what pleasure she was being given.

The continued stimulus Gail applied to Carrie's breasts did not relent, and she squealed with delight each time he would flick his tongue. He finally chose to switch to the other side, and found it already quite moist. The previously errant raindrops had progressed to a gentle drizzle, and now felt pleasantly warm as the sun continued to illuminate the clearing when it was able to find a spot to peek through the blanket above. On his second target Gail began to also occasionally nip at Carrie's flesh with his teeth, careful not to harm her but always applying enough pressure to get a brief jolt of reaction. She responded to his new tactic by contorting her neck to playfully bite at his neck, but when this failed to produce the reaction she desired she instead removed one hand from his back and reached between their hips to caress Gail's balls as they rocked back and forth toward her. This latest action gratified Carrie very much as Gail now joined in more vociferously with her own groaning. She would tickle, getting a soft moan or sigh, and then squeeze to listen to him grunt as he lost focus and began to succumb to her devious manipulations.

It was hardly surprising when Gail began to accelerate his tempo, and Carrie reacted in kind by attempting to clench her vaginal walls to little effect. She was simply being spread too wide to make a difference, but Gail couldn't complain. He simply continued to hammer into her with all of the strength that he could muster, increasing speed with each stroke and panting heavily in Carrie's ear.

"I'm... going... to..." Gail huffed.

Carrie knew his meaning before she even processed the words, and was already grunting back to him, "Fill me up, honey. I want you to fucking cum inside me." Her orgasm did not feel so close as she was certain Gail's was, but the mental picture of his huge cock squeezed into her as his semen leaked out from around it was doing well to edge her along toward physical bliss.

The sounds of lustful grunting, wet slapping, and sensual moaning rang through the Pennsylvania trees in contrast to the gentle pattering of the rain. Gail felt the nerves at the base of his shaft begin to burn with pleasure and contemplated pulling out for just a splinter of a moment before recalling Carrie's demand to the contrary. With new inspiration he attempted to drive even deeper with each thrust. Carrie erupted in delighted squeals at the added vigor, and the music of her voice pushed Gail beyond the point of no return. At the apex of one withdrawal he grunted, and as his cock pushed back into Carrie's pussy it was preceded by a swell of white-hot liquid fire.

Carrie could feel the burning surge of semen within her. Gail pulsed again when he was as deep as he could manage, and another rush of heat gushed from his shaft, filling her up and pushing back up the length of Gail's member where it could find room between his throbbing flesh and the walls of her already sopping cunt. The feeling sent her wild as he continued to pump her with seed, a veritable river of cum pouring from the point where their bodies joined. Carrie's own orgasm was so close, building higher and higher toward release. Gail plunged into her several times more, forcing more sticky sperm to ooze out of her. He drove deep one final time, lifting Carrie just to the edge of her climax. She clenched her teeth and squeezed her thighs around Gail's midsection. Her toes curled, her fingertips dug into Gail's back, and she bit down as tightly as she was able to on his shoulder without drawing blood as she attempted to suppress her scream.

As Gail's formerly rigid body began to loosen, Carrie realized in shocked dismay that she was still clinging to the brink of an incredible orgasm. She felt herself slowly sliding back away from it as the prick buried inside of her softened and allowed even more semen to pour out. Struggling not to cry, she desperately pulled Gail closer, but there was no effect as his member was incapable of stimulating the deepest reaches that she had been craving for it to touch.

The rain seemed to empathize with Carrie's circumstance. Just as she had reached the height of her pleasure and then been dragged away, so too did the rain slack off. Carrie glanced about at the lingering droplets as they rolled off of the leaves and boughs. She felt as if Mother Nature was attempting to commiserate with her in some way, shedding the tears of frustration that Carrie herself held back.

"Is everything okay? You wanted me to do that, didn't you?" Gail's voice sounded sincere. Carrie had done nothing to hide the fact that she was attempting to prolong the experience, and he was keen to pick up on what the problem was, but was a little embarrassed to actually ask it bluntly.