The Desire Principle: Earth Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was at first a little shocked, then the idea of Gail's large cock being at her beck and call sunk into her mind. She grinned wide at Gail and leapt forward to hug him, almost knocking him onto his back. As he realized what was happening he began to hug back, and they eased into a lying position together, wrapping themselves in the blankets that Carrie had available.

As their tongues mingled and danced, and as their hands began to again explore each others bodies, Carrie realized that this could be the beginning of a relationship much deeper than she had ever had in the past. She felt the slight weight of the Pure Heart dangling between her breasts and sighed. She was sorely tempted to take it off, realizing that her desires were being quite successfully fulfilled without it, but she stopped herself.

Carrie had always had a deep appreciation for nature, and she did have a great desire to share that with others. As she felt Gail slide down her body to begin to pay his special form of attention to her nether regions, she began to idly manipulate the little heart-shaped charm. She cooed in enjoyment as the first heavy droplets of rain fell on the heavy canvas tent. Carrie had as of yet been unable to effectively spread her love of the wild on to others, but now she felt she had an opportunity. Her other hand slid down and she ran her fingers through Gail's hair, a shudder passing through her body, and she knew somehow at that instant that he would be the instrument through which she could proliferate a deep and meaningful appreciation for the planet that we all live on.After all, Carrie thought,everyone should be able to have an afternoon like this one.

Happy Earth Day everybody!

Afterward:As I stated above, this is a completely fictional piece of work. This is a fantasized version of events that could have potentially happened, but nothing herein is intended to suggest that these events actually occurred. Furthermore I am not suggesting in any way that the persons after whom these characters are named may have acted, or would ever act, in the ways I depicted here. This story is intended for entertainment purposes only. As such I have also bent the timeline slightly, the best evidence of which is Carrie's reference to taking an anti-pregnancy pill, even though the pill would not be commercially available for another decade at least. However since this is Science Fiction, and since the inventor of the pill lived in Pennsylvania in the 1940's and had been doing his research since the early '30's, I felt justified in taking a little creative license.

The attentive among you may have figured it out already, but for those who aren't quite so up on your Earth Day history, I'll explain. The leading man in this story is named Gaylord. He is modeled after (but not intended to actually represent) the real person named Gaylord Nelson, a United States Senator. Gaylord Nelson would meet his future wife, Carrie Lee Dotson, in approximately 1942 when they were both stationed at the Fort Indiantown military base in Pennsylvania. Years later Senator Nelson would go on to found Earth Day, on April 22nd in 1970. I'm certain that the Senator's motivations for increasing national and global interest in our collective environment were varied and quite noble. In the world of erotic fiction however, I thought that I might be able to lend a slightly different impetus for the founding of [what should be] the most important annual celebration on this planet.